Last alliance of elves and men

>Last alliance of elves and men
Why didn't the dwarves help?

Attached: Ce61c518054ebba0487e4fb3f5084c03.jpg (500x283, 49K)

Because the """dwarves""" wanted to see who won to side with the victor

Werent the dwarves already in severe decay an isolated? Also, Im sure the dwarves are a NPC race since they were an unlawful creation and their role in the song was stolen from other races.

(((dwarves)))

Why wouldn't Sauron just kill the dwarves too?

he tried to
i think the dwarves were the most powerful by far

Moria closed themselves off when Sauron's forces rampaged through Eregion.

Attached: LotR Second Age.png (640x2928, 196K)

Because they had the nuclear winter option.

That Balrog wasn't the only thing down there.

Sauron sent seven Rings of Power to the dwarves so he could have Dwarf Wraiths, but the dwarve lords weren't able to be corrupted by the rings like the kings of men, it just made them extremely jewish

they were not sons of eru

There were no unknown "things down there", they were just other Maiar (same race as Gandalf) that followed Melkor and turned into Balrogs and shit. Sauron was far more powerful individually than any of them.

So the dwarves could've easily beaten sauron?

They should have helped. Tolkien forgot them

>Tolkien never says what they are
>I know what they are
Retard

Yet another movie that could be resolved in 15 minutes by a tactical nuke.

Or eagles.

"they dug too deep"

he did not, the dwarves and elves had a long standing beef due to MUH SIMIRILS

also

>Durin IV was the King of Durin's Folk during the War of the Last Alliance, and he sent a great army of Dwarves of Khazad-dûm

>Sauron harboured deep hatred for Khazad-dûm and ordered his Orcs to trouble Durin's folk at every turn, even though "the halls of Khazad-dûm were too deep and strong and filled with a people too numerous and valiant for Sauron to conquer from without".[

im a nutshell tey were undersiege in their bunkers and the main army was launching sorties against mordor and harad

Its literally in the name.

Attached: 2DC90061-7DB2-4BD5-9763-60FB2F2296A1.jpg (402x366, 30K)

Kill yourself.

They're literally based on jews you autist, it's not even in a negative way.

swiss mountain niggers
>muh neutrality
typical

Kill yourself.

Why didn't the dwarves jump into the alliance to defeat Sauron?
Where they just okay with Sauron conquering Middle Earth and killing everyone?

Is the Durin IV sending soldiers to the LAOEM just a web rumour? I don't recall anything in Tolkiens work and I read that shit religiously

>but the dwarve lords weren't able to be corrupted by the rings like the kings of men, it just made them extremely jewish
those rings were still cursed.
thats why they lost erebor and moria.

Didn't you watch the Hobit? The dwarves got massacred by a dragon. Most of them died.

>Because the """dwarves""" wanted to see who won to side with the victor
>(((dwarves)))

The only thing Jewish about the Dwarves was the grammar and phonetics of their language, which was done because Tolkien already used his first and second favourite languages for Elves and Rohan already. The names of dwarves are straight out of Norse mythology. The dwarves from the Hobbit all have their names taken straight out of a list of dwarfs from a Norse saga.

>Balrogs, also called Valaraukar, were a group of Maiar who were seduced by Morgoth and corrupted for his service before the coming of the Elves. They were of close relation to Arien, the Maia who guided the sun. The Balrogs were originally gathered by Morgoth in his ancient fortress of Utumno during the Years of the Lamps. When this fortress was destroyed by the Valar, they fled to the North and hid in the pits of Angband, awaiting their master's return.

>After the last battle of the First Age, some Balrogs escaped the Valar's wrath and hid deep underground, in inaccessible places at the roots of the earth. Only one Balrog appears after the chaining of Melkor. If Sauron had any in his service during the Second Age or during the War of the Ring, they were never revealed. In the Third Age the Dwarves of Khazad-dûm unwittingly released the Balrog, afterwards known as Durin's Bane, while mining for mithril and were driven out of Moria by the creature. Appearing in The Fellowship of the Ring, it is the only Balrog described by Tolkien after the War of Wrath and was the Balrog that Gandalf battled on the Bridge of Khazad-dûm.

References
J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Lost Road and Other Writings, The Etymologies, RUK
J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Shaping of Middle-earth, "III. The Quenta: Appendix 1: Fragments of a translation of The Quenta Noldorinwa into Old English, made by Ælfwine or Eriol; together with Old English equivalents of Elvish names", p. 209

balrogs were one of many things in the deep.

Jesus why the butthurt

decent bait

Nobody wants to fight with a bunch of manlets it would be fucking embarrassing

Dwarves don't give a shit about other races. They originally didn't have souls or free will (being a creation of one of the Valar instead of by Eru as were humans and elves), but Eru granted them souls anyway using the Flame Imperishable.

One of the effects of this is that dwarves are very "clockwork" creatures who mine and craft and mine and craft and mine and craft. The dwarves wouldn't have sent armies to fight Sauron, they would just stay in their mountains and slaughter anyone who came at them but otherwise not do anything.

>Name fag
>got name fag
> grill

I'll give you a serious answer anyway, that I do recall reading it but I think it's an oversight by Tolkein and something he didn't elaborate on properly. Try checking some of the writings about the world his son published

some of them did

What did dwarves eat if they lived in mountains?
You can't grow crops underground.

Attached: 1529422710977.jpg (730x545, 59K)

They traded extensively for food since they didn't care much for agriculture themselves. Also mushrooms grow just fine underground.

If that's true why did they make fun of elven food in the Hobbit

I don't recall that from the book...

Have sex