Shawn, on Tuesday when you edit this

Shawn, on Tuesday when you edit this..

Attached: 1554266395037.jpg (5000x3408, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZDOPsdT52BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

themesong

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

>didn't know that kaji died

The podcast is so bad now it's depressing.
Their serious takes on movies and videogames are super normie tier (They always have been).
But even worse they just barely say funny shit like back in the day, maybe I laugh once per episode.

Joker Update

Attached: 2958A17F-6147-4AA1-9762-83F195DB1C57.png (1334x750, 992K)

So, how is getting that 1 million subscribers going?

BA HA MAS

Derrick gets a lot of shit but he usually has the most correct opinions out of the main four.

Gettin real tired of the Lonely Horseman intro...

Didn't he say Hereditary was bad? He shits on so many good things but laps up such garbage

youtube kino

Attached: unboxing ring.png (1274x744, 1.29M)

Mega64's thirst for more money makes me cringe. They are inconsistent and post the most monotonous shit.

Rocco is by far the funniest of them all and probably has the best chance of surviving on his own if they break up

Why did you quote the whole thread? Them wanting money isn't a problem, it's a business. Derrick does seem like he wants fame/real work though.

>exposes every other pod how fucking tired he is of doing mega64 and had expected to be a successful solo act by this point in his life
>ruins a majority of the pods he's in by looking miserable and cutting off discussion he isn't interested in so he can talk about whatever faggot movie he watched for 30 minutes that week
>openly admits he doesn't care about video games anymore
>ugly gf forces him to do a relationship advice pod that nobody watches and he routinely has to beg people to call in to on twitter
>beats bits to death by over explaining the joke

Can he just make like Matt from TBFP and fuck off already so we can get untainted podcasts

The last set they had before this one was better than the current one imo

I dont think she's his girlfriend Heartslayers is kino to be honest, the people that call in are always huge creeps/autistic weirdos

>tfw a close friend who went of the deep end after getting cucked calls in
bizarre

Hereditary WAS bad, user.

Heartslayers fucking sucks. Derrick doesn’t even know where the clit is. Why is he giving dating advice at all?

youtu.be/ZDOPsdT52BA

Attached: 1536813529340.jpg (227x222, 12K)

cool

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘QQW30PNeEXd (869x1349, 514K)

People like discussing shows they like. Crazy, huh?

It just feels a bit overproduced. This has routinely been a problem for them and they don't seem to understand it. I feel the same away about funnyfactory and even the greenscreen intro. They feel like taking content that has a positive reception and adding production value will improve it when it just makes it feel faker.

Rocco taking a series on his personal channel about showing off figures he's bought and making it a review show with high end cameras just felt fucking weird. Same with their transition from an intro that was slapped together by shawn from an outdoor pod over the course of like 3 minutes is better than some fancier graphic of them in some shitty costumes. It feels like they finally know what to do with their patreon money, but having a fancy set still doesn't feel right for them