Attached: Once_Up.png (240x356, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMSN829k0f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Turns out, in the end, we're all Hollywood
>Licks Margot Robbies feet
another brave, provocative flick from Tarantino

did anyone think it wasn't going to be?

I've been a security guard for Leo. He is completely gay. He's in a relationship with one of his friends that he's constantly seen with, forgot his name.

Uh huh

Nooooooooo, but Yea Forums told me he fucks new model every day while listening to MGMT

i actually fucked Leo once. he pulled on my pubes and said they remind him of his beard.

It's a homage to Clint Eastwood.

Yeah I’ve fucked him before

He's deeply in the closet so he surrounds himself with women. Why do you think he only dates young supermodels? Because young women are fine with wasting their time with him. Older women don't have time to be in a fake relationship for publicity since time is running out in their biological clock.

Can you please write plot? with chapters and shit

details? does Manson not kill Sharon Tate or something?

Lukas Haas

And I've fucked this guy before

I'll watch it for Luke Perry

Attached: 1553127627112.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

theres a documentary that keeps popping up and then removed by toby maguire and leos managers/agents
where they and a few other young celebrities in the late 90s go out in la.
they call themselves the pussy posse and in general they act like insufferable assholes, i always thought leo never grew out of that phase so thats why he throws money at young supermodels

It's probably exactly what you could guess. Leo and Brad help the cops take down the Manson family and then they movie to Italy and become spaghetti western stars and the final scene is them coming back to LA and getting dinner with Sharon Tate and Polanksi because it's an alternate universe where they saved the day and Hollywood lives forever and never became evil or whatever boomer horseshit.

Holy shit I fucked this guy and I kinda liked it i'd like to do it again to be honest

for all these casuals someone in the production posted extensive spoilers and a plot summary on Yea Forums months ago.
I pushed this for several days but literally no one bumped the threads or showed interest, so I'm not posting the info now.
kind of like when the preview was posted this morning and no one bumped it for 10 minutes

post margot robbies feet

this is pretty much an open secret in hollywood. skip to 5:00

youtube.com/watch?v=DMSN829k0f8

good

>He is completely gay
No shit. Or bi or whatever, but he has sex with men.

dude, come on, can you PLEASE tell me the plot?

No you retard. I'm the one who posted the leak you're paraphrasing. The final scene is not them "coming back to LA", it's a flashback of their first years in LA, when they met Tate and Polanskike for the first time. The only alternate history about it is the fact that Leo and Brad are fictional characters and that they're the one storming the Manson Ranch. The murders still happen.
Leo struggles to find work switching from TV to flms. He keeps hearing about this western deal in Italy but wants to stay in LA. During the movie the manson murders happen and it shakes Hollywodd (e.g. there's a scene in which paranoid Steve McQueen drives like a madman to a party with Bruce Lee freaking out in the passenger seat). A bunch of Hollywood-related events happen and eventually Brad stumbles upon a Manson girl and somehow follows her to the Ranch. There he calls Leo (which was very disturbed by the murders) and they decide to storm in, big firefight ensues and they capture Manson. The cops on the case let them off the hook in exchange for the glory of the capture. Leo and Brad decide to leave for Italy and take that western deal.

this guy is either outing Leo against his will or he's spreading malicious untrue rumours (and trying to hide behind "oh im just quoting somebody hehe"

Asshole move either way

t. not Leo

is bruce lee as nerfed as he appears in trailer?

why people are so crazy about ending? saying that it's very violent?

Also, from judging by the trailer, I think Brad Pitt meets Pussycat before murders. And spends some time on a ranch.

nerfed? He was a fucking Hollywood actor.
The shootout is violent but nothing extraordinary, especially for a tarantino film.
Yes he meets her before the murders, that's why he follows her, he met her a few months/years ago.
He waits by the Ranch for a while, wondering what to do.

used to fap to him in bh90210

No, i mean when he fights Brad Pitt. Who wins?

Is Bruce Lee supposed to be laughed at?

And how organic is shootout? I mean Rick and Cliff are just actors, where they get their guns and ammo? Sounds kinda stupid to be honest. Is Pussycat killed?

>The only alternate history about it is the fact that Leo and Brad are fictional characters and that they're the one storming the Manson Ranch.

Except just about everything in your post is fictional

What game is this? Graphics look pretty gud

Does Manson say at any point “We live in a society”?

everything in my post describes actions made by fictional characters, so yeah, it's fictional
>Is Bruce Lee supposed to be laughed at?
no, what makes you think that?
Cliff is a "badass" for lack of a better term, his work is easy for him so shooting a bunch of cultist isn't really hard.

why does Quentin hate chinks so much but loves the negro?

His mother was a whore.

he got quiped back and ass kicked by Brad Pitt in trailers.

So does he win the fight with Cliff?

Also, does Leo kill somebody? What shootout looks like? Is it like in Django? Or more reservoir dogs?

Yeah that’s the reason he prefers fresh young perky bombshells over used up roasties

Lol you said there was a gunfight with the Manson family

>tarantino gloryfying a pedophile
not shocked

>Why do you think he only dates young supermodels?
It's a mystery I tell ya.

retard OPs are kind of required to bump their own thread because if they don't it just dies immidiately and nobody sees it. You being as assblasted fucking faggot that can't manage a thread is YOUR PROBLEM.

GO WHINE ON REDDIT YOU NIGGER CUNT NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS. If you have something useful to say, say it. Otherwise actually kill yourself.

Attached: face extinguisher.webm (888x500, 2.86M)

Leo is a rentboy

Attached: 1D5BFBD4-E458-4A96-B487-C22708472A87.jpg (297x396, 14K)

Sharon Tate kills Charlie Manson in a hit and run. That's the big twist.

I'm only looking forward to some Julia Butters
she is very cute and sexy

Attached: 144682_0366_FULL.jpg (2000x3000, 688K)

Yeah the shootout is more like Django
Cliff and Bruce Lee are not fighting in that scene
I did

are they rehearsing fight scene?

what is Tim Roth's character?

Does Tarantino have cameo?

What is the very last scene?

where can i cop a HAMPIOI shirt?

oh ffs Leo has sunken that low? Being in tarantula movie? Fuckin lame

There is user. There is a summary in French out from someone at Cannes and this is what happens

Yes
Don't remember
I don't know
"Young" Brad and Leo flashback

link?

That wasn't funny weeks ago either. No new material?

i read some spoilers a while back but no idea if they're the true ones

basically after manson's family kills tate, pitt and dicaprio go after manson to avenge her and end up taking his family down violently. the police make a deal with them to clean up the official story (meaning pitt and dicaprio won't be mentioned at all) and they won't tell anyone what happened, all in exchange of getting no jail time for what they did. so it is kinda alternate history, but more like "here's what REALLY happened" rather than full bown basterds killing hitler

As long as it's better than Death Proof we're straight.

I liked his character in There Will Be Blood but the ending was ruined when his character still looked 20 when he was likely pushing 40.

No, but Charlie does have this whole 10 minute monologue about how Superman is the only superhero who disguises himself as a normie or something like that

movie has three acts, that are two days in february and august 8 og 1969, tarantino said it in an interview.

it does look like a masturbatory fanfiction alternative reality like inglorious bastards.

>MEW: ...I went to the audition in flip-flops. Oh, I knew. Yeah, I knew that. I got the notes and everyone was kind of like, “Did you read that, that says he wants you to wear flip-flops?” And I was like, “Oh, yeah, he likes feet. I know that. I'm aware.” So I got a pedicure, and everything, and I kind of did the same thing that Sydney Poitier says she did, where she just kind of flipped off a shoe -- threw off her flip-flops and put her feet on the table. I kind of did that as well, even though my feet, my feet aren't an important part of the film, where a couple of other girls, they are. [Laughs] Their feet are showcased, but mine weren't. But, just in case, I put them out there.

MEW on auditioning for Death Proof

Inglourious Bastards is shit if you already know it's twist ending

>instead of vicious murders, the entire male cast >bukkakes Margot's feet

I would pay to see that tbqh

change feet to face and film it PremiumBukkake style and I concur.

I love cock

the original manson murders was boring af compared to all the other serial killers roaming california at that time. the big deal was that they killed an actress and a rich dude. only reason why it gets attn

Does margot robbie get naked a lot in it?

She is hot as hell

This movie will break the record for most Oscars won for a movie.
The only thing Hollywood Jews like more than Holocaust movies and interracial romance is movies that pat themselves on the back and suck Hollywood's cock.

this

>He's in a relationship with one of his friends that he's constantly seen with, forgot his name.

It's Brandon. You're the personal assistant that was caught digging in Leo's dirty laundry, wearing his semen-stained boxers on your head, aren't you?

Tarantino never really has decent nudity in his movies.

come at me honey
POST YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL BE THERE TOMORROW
I WILL FUCKING WRECK YOU

But I can blow loads to the idea of MEW getting raped in that cheerleader outfit forever.

will it top Boogie Nights for 70s kino?

just leave. nobody cares about you. nobody will know when you've killed yourself.