Would you watch if this incident were adapted into a HBO TV movie?

Would you watch if this incident were adapted into a HBO TV movie?

Attached: 25189.png (637x576, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0700912/abused-by-my-girlfriend
citypages.com/news/caycee-bregel-god-loving-powerlifting-champ-gets-probation-for-cat-corpse-hellhouse/508588411
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Game of Thrones

>Florida
Why is it always Florida?

>having sex with florida women
No.

she needs to acquire intercourse

I've searched for a Samantha Hernandez online but I ain't found her.

Any sleuths here to find her social media?

Attached: clatter.png (1920x800, 751K)

Police shit is public in Florida, imagine Kotaku blogger browsing twitter for clickbait but it's police records in Florida instead.

This is what happens when girls tell you to have sex and you refuse.

probably goes by sammy jewel

or some shit

JESUS WHAT A FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT AHHH WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN TO ME AHHHH I WANT A GF TO HARASS MEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE

Obviously a "Have Sex" poster taking her ideology into the real world. Many such cases

I remember some guy finding her instagram account and posting a bunch of pics.
Pic related is her and her boyfriend.

Attached: 1550936409473.png (633x701, 614K)

This situation is fucked up. I would get hard almost immediately once she started hitting me, but I wouldn't want to get hard because I'd want her to keep beating me up rather than fucking her. At least for a solid 20 minutes or something.

This is the body you need to get a girl like her

Attached: Samantha-Jewel-Hernandez4-.jpg (1267x549, 186K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

>a pale goth girl will never jump at you, start riding you and choking you will yelling "HAVE SEX INCEL" at your face

Attached: 1554655031849.png (658x662, 37K)

Look at his face, you just know this bitch is beyond insane

She needs a daddy, not this faggot. An older gentleman to use her like a fuckdoll, then cuddle and care for her afterwards.

>literally a fat, goofy neckbeard
What's your excuse, teevee.

>this loser got a yandere gf
WE CAN MAKE IT BROS

WHY THE FUCK CANT I GET A GF LIKE THAT

I LOOK LIKE HIM BUT NOT AS CHUBBY

Attached: 1557547844897.jpg (320x363, 20K)

it genuinely pans me to not have a gf of this caliber
archetypical pale nympho bangsfu

You should have been on Tumblr DMing compliments to goth e-girls

>then cuddle and care for her afterwards.
Rip future murderd user

Ive tried that but i'm not interesting (or attractive) enough to get replies or noticed. I'm not into edgy arthouse films or shoegaze music and I dont draw or paint or write music so none of them even acknowledge my existence

im not white or fat

These are the girls telling you to have sex.
And if you don't do it, they will force you.

Attached: 1537469809067.gif (450x337, 932K)

>And if you don't do it, they will force you.
THEN WHY HAVENT THEY FORCED THEMSELVES ON ME WITH THEIR STINKY UNSHAVEN PUSYS AND SWEATY PITS YET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1557413037716.jpg (501x341, 30K)

Based goslingphant.

if even a guy with an elephant dick cant get a gf then what chance do we have?

How do I get a gf this pale?
Has to be alive, btw.

............. Yeah.

Attached: 1557341973816.jpg (640x308, 18K)

>they will force you.

Attached: 1466002908122.jpg (234x215, 5K)

>dat avril lavigne face with goth style
MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: FUUUUUCK.gif (288x287, 889K)

Hey, Avril Lavigne did do a goth photoshoot.

Attached: 1544717970622.jpg (715x478, 86K)

Give crazy pusy

cute face and nice profile view

why didn't the guy want to have sex?

You guys he almost got raped; that’s terrifying. Be nice to him he probably got physically, verbally, emotionally and maybe sexually abused by her. He’s traumatized! For months even before this. Domestic violence is no joke!

I'm not a fat goofy neckbeard

Attached: 1553909132523.jpg (735x884, 48K)

Sorry, no goth gf for you.
Have sex, chadcel.

FREE QT

>GOD I'M SO FUCKING LONELY AND HORNY

Attached: 1533809657838.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

Attached: IWantToFuck.jpg (500x281, 37K)

Yeah, she hot.

Attached: 1540942548572.jpg (800x1200, 185K)

Ha my ex did this a couple times, females be trippin

>all these anons who really want a crazy gf will likely be immortalized as a wikipedia article about their gf's murders
can't wait to read about it as i get murdered by the wife i believed wasn't crazy.

CUTE

>pinup girl tattoo
This dude's a chad in disguise. You can't fool me, user.

I LIVE IN FLORIDA GOD DAMMIT WHY CAN'T THIS BE ME.

Attached: 1546480651475.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Unironically she's likely manipulative as hell and prefers an unattractive partner so she can have power over him

All those goth-y and emo girls are crazy, so start searching.

Attached: 1540490336059.png (501x500, 336K)

Based PachydermPilled

All women are crazy the only difference is if they're proactive enough to act out their autism

I'm not tall. Or average height.

is this a convictfu thread?

Attached: DUI-fu.jpg (661x827, 108K)

Okay.

Attached: 1542055826793.png (584x646, 456K)

that guy looks like a fucking ancient god compared to me

Because you scream about it on Yea Forums. Have some confidence and actually be funny and girls will WANT to be around you.
I just say stupid shit and act like it’s funny and girls giggle at my dumb jokes. If they think you’re remotely cute and you act like you are worth their time, and do little things like laughing at your own jokes and say shit (be a little crude but not to the point where it’s weird) with confidence you'll increase your chances massively.
Also work out and don’t be short.

Attached: dLkqt.jpg (480x600, 99K)

So hot when white girls have spanish names like that

Attached: fullsizeoutput_90.jpg (765x1007, 184K)

You're alone and you're wet in a hospital bed
And your family and friends will inherit your debt
As you breathe from machines, yeah, I know it sounds mean
But you're probably gonna die alone

If you don't find a clock to punch now
Or find yourself a steady fuck now
Oh, no

>I'm not into edgy arthouse films or shoegaze music
fake it till you make it

because you're here posting shit every fucking day

but not you know what you must do, go find that woman and do something for fuck's sake

stop being a fucking pussy

This. Last time I had a relationship like that with one of these young daddy issue sluts it was great at first then when I tried to break it off due to increased crazy she sliced up all of my suits, put a razor blade in my fleshlight, and then like a month later she broke in my downstairs bathroom window and tried crawling into bed with me naked. Running nude out of your house and locking yourself in your car waiting for the cops while a naked 20 year old pounds on your windows and says she's gonna kill you if you won't love her isn't as fun as it sounds. I had to get Ring and cameras all around my house and I have a Taurus 85 ready to go in my bedside table because I'm still scared she's gonna show back up and try to kill me. Tldr bitches be cray and it's not fun like in romcoms.

Crazy women are the only kind of women worth hooking with.

you out there hooking bro?

Attached: 160705-rachel-lehnardt-twister-mom-index.jpg (3000x2002, 587K)

This.

Attached: 1541593816634.png (681x1024, 831K)

That would be hot if she actually took care of them all.

Attached: Shannon Csapilla.jpg (600x562, 15K)

GodIWishThatWasMedotjaypeg

Damn, didn't know cats could be sent to jail.

oof. i know that face

Attached: Screenshot_20190218_093627.png (747x841, 362K)

>tfw no goth gf

Attached: sartre.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

This. That's why girls like dadbods. They want someone with money who they can manipulate.

Attached: nice.gif (339x233, 638K)

There's an issue here, this girl
Is not this girl
Even the guys are different.

Pic related is the second girl, not the first one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-002230_Facebook.jpg (1080x1297, 433K)

Attached: 2017001945.jpg (755x944, 85K)

>Because you scream about it on Yea Forums.
You must not be from here if you're doing the whole "how you act on Yea Forums is how you act irl" schtick.
>Have some confidence and actually be funny and girls will WANT to be around you.
>I just say stupid shit and act like it’s funny and girls giggle at my dumb jokes. If they think you’re remotely cute and you act like you are worth their time, and do little things like laughing at your own jokes and say shit (be a little crude but not to the point where it’s weird) with confidence you'll increase your chances massively.
This only works if you're remotely attractive. You just admitted it.
>Also work out and don’t be short.
I work 40h a week doing construction. I'm not short either.

>tl;dr: Haha just be goofy and handsome like me brah

Attached: 1535758424788.png (686x796, 337K)

Chin up chad your time will come

good lord

Attached: Sweating.jpg (234x216, 16K)

then why the fuck am I working out for

Hooking up with, sure. Just pray she doesn't think it's more than a one time thing. Then you end up like Or coming home to a keyed car and dead pets. It's not worth it. I just fuck cool wine aunts and LE SO RANDUM XD college girls from tinder now. The crazy juice is not worth the squeeze.

To get a decent girl instead of someone who just wants to manipulate you.

For other guys

If you can't disarm a petite white girl with a flimsy knife, then call yourself a man, literally kill yourself.

>tfw you have to be Chad to get even the crazy girls
Why shouldn't I just dedicate my life to working and doing drugs until I overdose and die

ah-bloo-bloo

Crazy eyes. Bet she knifed a guy or something.

the hbo version would have her be a dindusha

>bite mark on his arm
>this is all fucking real
I'm gonna kill myself dude, FUCK I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's always these kind of girls who look so cute and are sex crazed.
Why can't I find someone like this?

she's spooky desu

Attached: Alysa Bathrick.jpg (600x750, 176K)

>smiling after killing someone while drunk driving

Attached: Not so happy anymore.jpg (508x627, 56K)

I think you might have facial blindness user, get it checked out. Also the pic on OP is from one of the 2 times she got arrested. There's another mugshot with her hair died.

>submit a tip

That's what she wanted.

embrace celibacy

sartre got boring really fast for some reason

Attached: 1553207069021.png (645x773, 11K)

"Naked and Belligerent" is the only thing I ever want on my police record and rental history.

>naked beligerent
NICE

why do they avoid using the word 'rape' in the article?

I'm in love

right, I forgot about that

I only seem to attract crazy chicks, the kind with dyed hair.
It's fine though, they tend to be really horny, so it's fun.

Attached: 1543815572306.png (279x249, 99K)

TFW 40% of your cats survive

I just want to give that poor lad a hug

Once you get it on the regular there are days you just need a break.

J

>literally can step on his own dick standing up
NO HOPE

Attached: 5uVWXG.gif (400x225, 2.98M)

>Once you get it on the regular there are days you just need a break.
More useless Chadvice

Life is so unfair.

Attached: jdimsa.gif (496x373, 711K)

Even the Chinks laugh at this.

Attached: 34owef.jpg (1200x675, 181K)

Holy fucking kek what did this roastie do to him?

Attached: 07C180B5-24E8-4120-B20E-F6C564DFE52C.jpg (236x226, 14K)

She only looks good in OP though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-003448_Facebook.jpg (1074x1133, 527K)

He tortured him with constant sex.
Poor lad couldn't keep up.

>A Minnesota woman who was found to have 64 dead cats, 43 live cats, a 400-pound pig and other animals on her property has been sentenced.

>Caycee Bregel, 25, who ran an animal rescue nonprofit out of home south of the Twin Cities, pleaded guilty on Friday to 13 counts of animal cruelty.

>Bregel was ordered to serve 200 hours of community service, two years of probation and 90 days of electronic home monitoring.

>She must also receive a psychological examination. Bregel will not be permitted to own or care for pets.

>Court documents say complaints about the pig running loose led investigators to the house.

>They found numerous cats and dogs in poor health and said they emitted an 'overpowering smell of urine and feces.'

>Dead cats were found in shallow graves across the backyard, in freezers and refrigerators, and in the garage.

She's cute. Just has a stupid haircut in that pic and the camera is an inch from her face

Stating a fact is not trying to give you advice you fucking loser. You want some advice? You should suckstart a shotgun.

That even goes for fapping. Have you ever not had a stressful day at work or eaten a super heavy meal that just killed your libido?

It's the drinking water.

>OMG I WISH I HAD A VIOLENT ABUSIVE GF

Reminder that this is why women keep getting away with being utter garbage and why their behavior gets worse and worse with each passing year. Have some standards you soi faggots.

Attached: 1537349786216.jpg (301x490, 26K)

she's fine
bog water

Your reply is primo fashy evidence that you can have a shit personality and still get tons of women. Because all women care about is whether a guy looks like Chad.

The other driver died in hospital and was still drunk during the mugshot, not excusing her at tho

You can be an asshole towards some and nice to others.
Or, you can continue thinking in black and white.

kek too true

Attached: 1538188519340.png (351x354, 177K)

This

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0700912/abused-by-my-girlfriend

Attached: 86630665-873B-47E6-B727-9B11B661CCD7.jpg (1125x292, 35K)

Never ever.

Attached: 1537647798115.jpg (1080x1080, 316K)

You can be an asshole towards everyone and still be desirable to women.
>primo fashy evidence: Ted Bundy, that guy who killed his wife & daughters then threw them in an oil drum

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

The wall.

also a powerlifter
citypages.com/news/caycee-bregel-god-loving-powerlifting-champ-gets-probation-for-cat-corpse-hellhouse/508588411

>Ted Bundy
The guy from Married with Children?

Can we please stop pretending like a female teacher molesting a male student is nearly as bad as a male teacher and female student?

>le le le le double standard
no literally kill yourself, if a boy fucks his teacher at 13 he is a legend and it does not bother him

women are emotionally fragile and it is seen as very unattractive when you know they got molested, like they’re broken

why is all of society so intent on pretending there are no differences between men and women it is fucking retarded

The crying starwars soiboy is married, you don't have to be Chad.

>43 live cats sentenced
what did they do?

Underrated

There is no reason not to, it's what I'm doing except you can't OD on weed. I don't want to end my suffering prematurely, we're seeing this one through.

Thats why you're Chad and i'm a suicide candidate.

Aren't women supposed to be on some sort of 'sex strike'?

>tfw own a beach house on the gulf coast of Florida and these women that are infected with crazy are abundant as fuck around there

It's easy to get laid but you feel like you're playing crazy pussy Russian roulette every time you bring one home. I ghosted one about a year ago after putting her in a cab when she obviously wanted to stay and three days later I woke up to my car wrapped in plastic like Laura Palmer's body. It must have taken her an hour and I'm still not totally sure why she chose that as a way to fuck with me.

>tfw I do

Attached: IMG-20170702-WA0000.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

maybe if they want to be seen as attractive, they should stop having sex before marriage, how bout that

I literally cannot get even overweight women or single mothers to match/like me on dating apps. I'm literally the lowest of the least undesirable men in America.

>I work 40h a week doing construction
not gonna make it. I started on construction 3 months ago, there are literally zero girls. At first I thought it would be great because of zero drama, but now I don't remember the last time I saw a cute girl in person.

>someone married this whore

>have sex
>no
>this happen
Sad!

They're too undisciplined to go through the dick withdrawals.

What, because some literally-who said so on Twitter?

Opiates are the only reason I havent committed suicide yet. I have no friends, no family, and women do not enjoy me existing near them.

bout time they made telling incels to have sex a felony

What's your point faggot? Stop being beta and crying on reddit9k about tfwnogf and try putting yourself out there and you might find something to stick your dick in. Also lower your standards, you can't expect top tier pussy when you're a low tier beta.

People who live on the internet alone think what happens on the internet reflects real life.
That's how you end up with a capitalist society full of white male anti white male feminist communists and neo-nazis who think the world is ending tomorrow.

id gladly turn this girl inside out.

when you’re a kid getting groomed by an adult it is a different story than being some 14 year old slut

How do you get standards when you're worthless like I am. I don't want to be some big posturing dickhead, I can't be. I'm sensitive and emotional, is it so wrong to want a dominate gf to take charge? I already know I'll never get one and will die a virgin.

I'm in it for the money and for learning a skilled trade. Now I know you're just giving me platitudinal Chadvice because only chad can get away with attempting to fuck/date coworkers.

Tomorrow? It already ended there's no such thing as wife material in 2019

The only people who give a shit about that are the ones complaining about "tfw no gf" on Yea Forums.

>Fashy

I think you using faggot soiwords like that is a big part of why you can't get laid. Have you considered the possibility of you being a huge homo that is in denial?

>try putting yourself out there
I do.
>and you might find something to stick your dick in.
I dont, because i'm not Chad like (You). I'm not whining, "I'm just stating facts bro".

yeah man that's why all the jewelry stores and wedding related businesses are in free fall financially LOL

>chad
Dude, this fucking numale that Yea Forums spent a week laughing at for crying over a Star Wars trailer is married.

Attached: 1549575818849.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Yeah it would be a lot harder if I didn't have family to fall back on, probably wouldn't have made it. Just think, we've got it better than most humans who ever lived and it's still this bad. Good god.

Your advice only works if you're chad. Only chad defaults to the "lol dude ur gay" thing when he cant come up with an argument. Have you ever considered the possibility that not everyone is Chad like you are?

Doesn't matter, his status makes him Chad for 15minutes.

>literally-who
>Alyssa Milano

despite selling out to feminism, Milano was the first TV crush I jerked it to when I discovered masturbation as a kid.

Fuck her identity politics, but you never forget your first.

Well yes, millennials are too busy watching superhero movies and playing videogames to even think about marriage.

See

>Florida
Every time.

What fucking status, being the face of numales, being a walking stereotype of a beta?

That's different from those who say
>hurrr only chad gets girls

You got it backwards, the women were too busy riding chads cock to think ahead to marriage so all the men that got nothing (75%) opted to at least be honest that they were wasting their time and pursue those hobbies over the humiliation that is used whores as wife prospects.

No, the guy with the ranch.

We could have saved her bros

Attached: 123854324.jpg (970x545, 50K)

You're whining, the fact you don't realize you're whining and being a bitch is reason #4646364 you can't get ass. Fix your own brain then work on finding someone else.

Status of being a crying beta household name that a virtue signaling whore can use to boost her own status for a small period f time.
It is only Chads, you can look like him but it doesn't matter if the mask slips.

you want your wife to have been plunged by other men?
thats some fukd up fetish bro

Ah yes, 75% of all men are virgins.
Any more shit to pull out of your ass to try to convince yourself that it's totally not your fault you are a failure?

No, I honestly went into electrical partly because I saw the stats and it said 98% male and I haven't had a casual conversation with a woman in over 10 years. In my last job the women were just atrocious, but that was retail.

>I'm in it for the money
I'm sad because my friend who got bumped to 1st assistant manager before I quit at my old retail store made $30/hour and journeymen electricians make like $32/hour for much harder work.

I don't consider people that aren't physically attractive to be people.

>That's different from those who say
>>hurrr only chad gets girls
I didnt say that all I said is i'm extremely undesirable and unattractive to women if even he gets a wife and I cant even get a match or a message from overweight women or single mothers.

75% of men get nothing, or Chads refuse.

Nah youre whining about his stating of facts and you get ass allegedly, so you're clearly wrong. Or are you a virgin too?

No, people simply don't think about that.
Almost all people who marry are men and women who both have had previous relationships.

So, in the same post you say that looks don't matter if the mask slips, but you say that because a guy was used by attention whores for 5 minutes he's a chad, despite the fact that he's married way before all that shit happened?

You don't even believe what you are saying.

It's not whining bro, its "just stating facts". You simply haven't considered that everyone isnt Chadly like you are, because you live in your own little halo effect bubble world.

Can't whine about him whining, then claim his whining is what keeps him single. Or you'd be single too, because you're whining. About him whining, allegedly.

>75% of men get nothing,
Let me guess, the source of this data is some shit from dating apps, which are only used by the bottom of the barrel of society, for the kind of people who unironically go on dates with people they don't know, based only on a small description and a handful of pics that could very well be a complete fabrication.

All of you incels need to realize that this is nowhere near good, you get tired after having sex, and even more tired if you work and come home stressed, with luck you get 2 boners, but beyond that is not only very hard but if you can't is painfull, for a neet feeding on chips and soda and staying the whole time smoking on his chair with no regular exercise 1 time will be already too much, and getting constantly excited to bang the same person always even if a hot one get's pretty hard after some time, I would tell you to have sex, but I know you can't lol

She was with him and married him long before he made that video. Goddamn you reddit9k permavirgin beta saltmachines will try to find anything to excuse the fact it's all your fault and you're just lazy and suffering from USI.

You know what's funny?
A self proclaimed virgin telling a "chad" how getting laid works.

Attached: 1535389323626.jpg (407x428, 20K)

He probably has to pay for his own health + dental insurance, and he doesnt get bonuses. I get a bonus from the shop everytime I bring in a job on time/under budget and I get another bonus from the shop's workmans comp insurance for not having an accident all year or claiming on their plan.

Become a project manager or find a different line of work

That's the face of not wanting to have sex. i.e. the face of the average Yea Forumsedditor

Are you implying that "just putting urself out there bro" and "just b'in confident brah" works because Chad said it works? Because from first hand experience trying those things I can tell you it doesnt when you're unattractive.

Based and mammothpilled

I got laid about twenty minutes before I opened this thread. Reddit9k whiners refuse to admit their shit life choices and attitudes are the reason they'll die alone and unloved. Another World War would wake them up, but they'd get out of that too by having their mommies write them a note saying they can't fight. It's all on them and they refuse to admit it, and it is the duty of normal people to call them out on their bullshit.