Epilogue takes place 10 years later after the end of season 8

>Epilogue takes place 10 years later after the end of season 8
>North is having a civil war because of the lords who reject Sansa as a female queen
>Bran is in an unkown deep coma and Tyrion rures KL's as a substitute, there are also rumours that Essos cities are planning to invade Westeros to avenge Dany
>Arya is missing and presumably dead
>As a final effort, Sansa orders some of his men to find Jon in high north
>Jon is actually settled, have a family and kinda happy
>He realises that it's time to save her sister once more but he couldn't leave his tribe so as a double plan Jon convinces the other freefolk tribe chiefs to permanently settle south of the wall most of them agrees since it's more habitable
>Jon arrives with a giant free folk tribe to help Sansa in exchange of a land for them
>Sansa reluctantly agrees and promises that they will get their land if free folk help Starks in civil war
>meanwhile a message comes from Tyrion saying that Essos is prepared to avenge their queen
>Jon says it's his responsibility and he should solve this issue
>Jon and Sansa agree to march into KL to see what can be done against the invasion
>All families come together, they first loathe at Jon but Jon makes a handsome speech and convinces everyone
>Tyrion states that Essos folk are unexperienced in naval warfare so they will defeat them in sea
>Scene turns into Grey Worm, now the lord commander of Essos cities
>he has prepared a giant armada with dothraki soldiers, unsullied and thousand men from Astapor, and other former Slaver's Bay cities
>It's time to avenge our Queen!
>anyway, they have a giant naval battle bigger than night king fight and burning of KL combined
>at the fiercest moment of battle Jon and Grey Worm fight with each other
>suddenly a giant chriek pierces the sky
>it's Drogon warged by Bran
>it abruptly ends in there and the rest will be included the incoming spinoff, Shadows of Sothoryos
>Spinoff will be mostly about the fate of Arya, and the city of Yeen

Attached: 14-george-rr-martin.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 49K)

God Emperor bran

>the lord commander of Essos cities
the what of the what now?

>reject Sansa as a female queen
That's right, only male queens in the North

A term made up a by delusional show watcher, fucking gross.

>>Jon is actually settled, have a family and kinda happy
One of the conditions of his release were to have no children.

and it was to be in the nights watch, which he obviously isnt. are u stupid

You troglodyte.

yeah, sure, i'll watch it

probably some underage third worlder who didn't comprehend even the basic aspects of how the world functions but is still shitting up the catalog with his pointless got threads

I'm the real George Martin you imbeciles.

so... hows the writing of the last two books?

Welcome to Yea Forums nigger

was it yoko's fault?

I won't lie, I was taking a shit while reading this thread but I liked OPs post

grrm must have dementia in 10 years if he writes such shit, or maybe he suffers a stroke that makes him retarded.

But what about the rape?

it's always rape this and rape that with you guys.

Put the the white walkers in the mix. Forget Grey Worm as leader and you might have something

shut up nigger

It was beautiful

>Put the the white walkers in the mix
Whte walkers are dead, period. Why people still want to keep them. They're gone, like Children of the Forest did.
>Forget Grey Worm as leader
Dany literally made him the commander of her armies before her death. What makes you think that he can't be a good ruler?

Shouldn't you be writing Winds of Winter, fatso?

Let me continue
>drogon lands on jon’s ship
>everybody stops fight, they’re scared shitless
>drogon looks at jon and speaks
>jon, where is sansa? It’s been so long since I’ve seen her
>sansa comes to the deck
>bran?
>Drogon speaks to her
>THE RAPE, SANSA. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

>North is having a civil war because of the lords who reject Sansa as a female queen
Have sex

Das rite, das rite

Attached: greatstory.gif (363x217, 363K)

>takes place 2000 years into the future
>Bran is still alive and keeps himself inside the Red Keep controlling the entire world
>All female army of Sansa descendants have conquered everything and serve Bran
>The Red Keep is surrounded by a forest with dire wolves that hunt down anyone who comes near
>Jon is resurrected by the Maester's and spends his days listening to Bran's autistic rants about ruling the world for centuries and how mankind is stupid
>Rebels plan to assassinate Bran the God Tyrant on the one day of the year he comes out to attend a festival

Attached: a4a7fe152f913086ecdbeef18c1ed2cb.jpg (236x389, 29K)

sounds good but as a movie, or a trilogy

>>Jon is actually settled, have a family and kinda happy
that manlet killed my dany and forgot her like this...

does jon fuck sansa finally?

>yrion states that Essos folk are unexperienced in naval warfare so they will defeat them in sea
i wouldn't count on maritime free cities having no naval warfare skill