Fellas, Stranger Things 3 is coming up. Are you all fed up with this show already? or we gonna give it another go?

Fellas, Stranger Things 3 is coming up. Are you all fed up with this show already? or we gonna give it another go?

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sellingyourscreenplay.com/wp-content/uploads/screenplay/scripts/Stranger-Things.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=j6vdCfUo4kU
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZkmedWG4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've told Netflix that Yea Forums are fed up with it so they've added extra hitler just for them.

Oh boy I'm so excited to feel nostalgic again for a decade I never experienced

I'll probably watch it because I've got Netflix, but honestly season 2 felt such a lame retread of the first one that I'm almost convinced the showrunners have run out of ideas.

The X-Men episode was the only thing that felt different from the rest, and people seemed to hate it so I'm pretty sure they'll just play it safe again.

Sneeder Things

Why do all the poster look so cringe?

S2 lacked the magic and mystery of S1, and sadly a lot of its narrative thrust. I doubt S3 will be any different. It already looks overly comedic and full of moments that'll feed into Youtube videos like 'Steve and Dustin being an iconic duo for 2 minutes straight'. Rather than an consistently interesting or gripping plot.
Or, I could be wrong. I really hope I am.

>they hit puberty
nope

They messed up with the time setting. We are going to be expected to believe that these goblins are 13/14 in this season.

I'm a child of the 80s and I don't give a shit about this show

didn't that girl get blacked?

fucking zoomers

No.
But now she is part of Rowan Blanchard's lesbian crew.

Attached: 540full-rowan-blanchard.jpg (540x350, 47K)

Attached: Sadie stink.jpg (1080x1350, 1.52M)

CANCEL IT

Attached: D7CJvTbXsAAAAbs.jpg (1242x821, 162K)

This but unironically. I bought a shitload of 80s classics on Bluray and became a synthwavefag.

Literally plagiarized. Fucking dogshit insulting show .

Plagiarized from what?

I was compelled, shall we say, to watch season 1 of this show. I was in a near permanent state of cringe.
How the fuck does it make it to season 3?

I'm excited for more of that hot MILF who's into Billy

why is it okay when cougars do it?

Which ones?

I’m more excited for when Netflix goes under and the rape and molestation stories of the two kid actresses comes out. Once Millie hits the wall at 18 and her nudes leak, shes going to metoo all of Hollywood.

The directors stole a script 'Montauk' written by another guy.
Didn't even bother changing the characters' names.

Why do they number the show's seasons like it's a whole new show? Just name is ST Season 3 you dill weeds.

because we arent fags and love thicc fokin mommies

It's overrated trash. Phony 80's nostalgia from people who weren't even alive at the time.

Citation needed pls.

lighten up friend, it's just some good fun nostalgia tv

because its hot faggot

I've been called out for posting this before, but
Seasons of The Wire:
1 > 5 > 4 > 3 >2

I wholeheartedly believe that "Stranger Things" will progress exactly the same way.

Hang on
Blade Runner

Terminator 1&2

Shining

Ghostbusters 1&2

Conan 1

Police Academy 1-2

The Thing

E.T.

Back to the Future 1-3

Aliens (+Alien of course but that's 70s)

Coming to America

Top Gun

Hunt for Red October

Trading Places

Gremlins 1&2

Beverly Hills Cop 1-3

Legend

Highlander

Indiana Jones 1-3

Mad Max trilogy

I couldn't make it past episode 3. Maybe children just cant act now days.

That's awesome
Thanks!

Holy fug I forgot Die Hard and Home Alone. Had those for ages, they're pure kino too.

is the girl on the far left the one from tomorrowland?? the girl robot?

I don't see any John Hughes either.
You didn't like those?

Yes. That's Raffey Cassidy.

Attached: 45575312_283715108849785_4677671586411204719_n.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

What was the appeal of this show exactly?

Attached: IMG_4413.png (1588x966, 1.65M)

>hit the wall at 18
It already happened

Attached: IMG_20190521_170138.jpg (720x310, 78K)

Meh, not big on the high school stuff.

jesus christ

Attached: pablo.jpg (1396x1439, 629K)

hell yeah
>more mommy winona material
>based Billy mogging everyone
>steve going mgtow
Literally everything else about the show is shit and theres no enjoyment to be gathered from it. But those couple of things that are good are very good

Attached: IMG_5028.gif (268x300, 649K)

did she transition?

You mean she's a boy now?

season 2 was better than 1 so why not

Why would anyone care about season 3 after the trainwreck that was season 2? Even season 1 while being above average was not great

she looks 30

thank god Yea Forums will always be super based

Attached: 1543026249726.png (1440x1674, 1.12M)

holy fuck she does
they shouldn't have waited this long

have sex

season 2 was so bad that i actually believe they really did steal season 1's idea, but found a way to settle thing under-the-table after the story broke.

Gonna tune in just for those sexy, sexy kids

Attached: 1524858353380.jpg (653x590, 93K)

>kids
You missed the boat by like 4 years friendo.

Milly looks like she has gathered all of the autism on earth for herself like a spirit bomb

Season 2 wasn’t terrible, but it was a sharp decline in quality from season 1. I’ll watch 3 with no expectations, and just hope it’s at least better than 2.
Is 3 going to be the last season?

a woman that has a natural tranny look
damn

I stopped watching after this ep, just completely lost interest

Attached: sts2e7.jpg (1920x868, 173K)

what the fuck were they thinking?

>lets set up some spin-off shows before the ship sinks

>
cast was a bunch of white boys, white cop, white girl, token nig, white sis, white boyfriend, white big brother

you know the jews started to salivate when minorities started to be added in season 2!

based Rowan turning waifus into lesbos

Attached: 103260941_kiernan-8.jpg (2048x1533, 568K)

they got old but they're still fuckable

Attached: milliebobbybrown~1550297543~1980361800526143486_3439002676-01.jpg (439x732, 82K)

I want to see Will making an awkward pass at Mike

Because Steve could still overpower one of these bimbos if they try to sexually assault them.

Horrible, horrible fucking episode. Completely fucked up the pacing, the mood and tone, damn near ruined it for me. I'll watch season 3, but it needs to end. The kids are all older, the mystery is wearing thin.

Season 2 is shit. The show should have been an anthology, they have run the dimensional monster and eighties nostalgia concept to the ground.

Maybe do another decade and another sci-fi concept. Like Aliens in the 90s or Werewolves in the 50s.

You missed out dude. The 1980s were all about interracial relationships, female empowerment pandering, and pussy ass soi filled white boys standing around doing nothing and panicking about the nonproblems in their lives. I know guys in 2019 can't even imagine living in such a society.

nice.

here's the screenplay:
sellingyourscreenplay.com/wp-content/uploads/screenplay/scripts/Stranger-Things.pdf

this episode is so shit that it won't matter if you skip it

Montauk is a common tale/myth in that area that has been told for decades about children being abducted for government experiments.
You can see the original short movie trailer where Stranger Things "stole" the idea from here
youtube.com/watch?v=j6vdCfUo4kU

And the lawsuit has already been dismissed. The Duffers had emails where they discussed many plot details years before they even met the guy who filed the lawsuit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1191x854, 115K)

God I hope this show ends before her character is old enough to be fucked by the nigger.

Attached: so done.png (309x302, 154K)

Winona is so fucking cute

Attached: 977E3135-07A3-47F3-8268-C5EF5843FC50.jpg (1666x2500, 340K)

>Steve going mgtow
He gets that ice cream girl as his new gf

Because 80s nostalgia is stale and awful.
>member malls?
>member Saturday morning cartoons?
>member shitty hair bands?

Winona is a 10/10 even as a milf, MOMMY!

>OG cast looking fly, plusbased madmax
>I don't see any sjw indian girl anywhere
>Summer in a small 80s town

It's gonna be so fucking kino I'll be ready to kill myself right afterwards because it's all downhill from there

>AAOUHOO MAH GAUDT

Aside from the episode in Chicago that was clearly meant to be a stealth pilot for a spinoff (which can easily be ignored without losing anything from the rest of the season), I liked S2 quite a bit. Steve and Dustin developing a brotherly dynamic, Bob the cool stepdad, and the new bully character (can't remember his name) were good additions to the formula. I admittedly didn't care much for Eleven essentially being Goku'd out of the plot by being locked away in Hopper's cabin for 2/3 of the season, or the odd subplot with the Jewy reporter being a little too interested in getting Nancy and Jonathan to fuck in his house.

>using a darth bane eu novel reference

NERD

Attached: 1548249003772.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Dis nigga gets it

Attached: 1504282319663.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Will Eleven get Goku'd again?

I pity the souls who never experienced shit like that for at least a part of their life. It genuinely saddens me that malls are being driven to extinction by Amazon. Those were a comfy way to kill a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Malls are shit tier. Saturday morning cartoons was goat though.

Nice.

malls are comfy when you live in a shit-tier nowhere town.

Malls are shit. I miss playing football or basketball in the middle of the street with my neighbors and friends without being distracted by phones.

>Malls are shit tier.

Now they are, sure. They were the shit in the 90s though. Probably helps that I had an uncle who ran the arcade there, and gave me a giant Robin Hood bag of tokens for my birthday one year.

Attached: You Gonna Get Comfy.jpg (600x772, 68K)

I guess it depends on the circumstances where you grew up. I was essentially out in the woods, with one neighbor kid who I hung out with, and if he wasn't home, I was on my own. Probably why I never really got into sports.

the 80s was strange (I was there btw). It was stupid and shit, but it aspired to fucking rad things. So certain physical things, like malls themselves, were dumb. But all the futurism, the combination of a drop in 70s debauchery with a rise in both conservativism (Reagan) and sexy 80s shit, the new technology that shattered what modernity meant, it was all fucking crazy and exciting.

>washed up, titcow milley
dropped

>Are you all fed up with this show already?
I was fed up during the third episode of season 2 and I never went back to it. My God, how could the show drop in quality so hard? I loved season 1 ;_;

Same , felt kinda forced in , but that seems to be the name of the game. I might come back for mommy Winona

Attached: 1551061519092.gif (385x215, 999K)

>mommy Winona

I want to motorboat her so bad in her undoubtedly smelly house.

Attached: Really Itchy Leg.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

Do we get to see her shaving her vagina hair?

No, but according to leaks, the entire fourth episode is just her and the dorky black kid fucking.

The first season tapped into the same sort of appeal a movie like The Goonies has. A bunch of misfit kids uncovering a mystery and dragging their normie siblings into it.

It was setup for a Telltale video game that ended up being canceled.

pretty sure it’s a timeskip. they really have aged heaps since 2016

they won’t try anything like this again

S2 was trash. Stranger Things is over.

It's on Netflix, user.

bob was obviously the character they were going to kill from the start

im ready to give it another fap

Attached: 1509656834381.jpg (412x412, 150K)

im under the impression is that one of those shows without any direction

they probably make shit up as they go on

say what you say about GoT but at least D&D knew how it was gonna end, that's not the case with netflix's chick flicks

>Steve and Dustin developing a brotherly dynamic
with no conflict. it wasn't brotherly, it was forced
>Bob the cool stepdad
Bob the boring stepdad. Even Joyce was bored with him. When she hung up on him I thought they were over. Again, no conflict here, when Jonathan should have been challenging him on his cheezy idealistic squishy bullshit
> and the new bully character (can't remember his name
Flat. As. Fuck.
>were good additions to the formula.
No. Wrong. Never comment on fiction again.

The original S1 script was shit. S1 succeeded because the actors, especially the kids, were free to participate in creating their own characters. Steve's character was created by his actor.
S2, the execs and original "writers" got their claws back in it and the actors were not allowed to build their characters anymore. These "writers" were more interested in bitching about politics on Twitter than constructing an actual sensical plot. They steamrolled the true creatives and destroyed the characters in the name of being hyper-emotional and "raw."

never watched it.
had people around me telling to watch it, that I would like it, then I looked up it and the first piece of information was the girl being forced to kiss a chimp out of the blue because of yids.
never watched an episode. fuck it.
I can watch real stuff from the 80s or just use my memory

Season 1 is worth watching. Just let it end where it ends and never touch S2.

The more they show season 3 the more trash it looks

Attached: A0C1C7C2-5A9E-4CBF-9DBC-201425472B6C.jpg (1080x1350, 110K)

It'll suck. Season 2 sucked so hard that there's no way this season won't.

You'll never have your 27 year old playboy bunny super happy teacher smother you with her breasts, followed by each of her orifices one by one.

I loved season 1 a lot. Didn't care much for season 2. My guess is I flat out won't like season 3.

Attached: 1536966635581.jpg (459x425, 47K)

The second season was mediocre. I don't see any point in being excited for the third.

the second season was almost as bad as westworld's second season so this show can fuck off

Now that Finn's features are so pronounced, the straightened hair is really doing him no favours. He looks so much better with big curly hair, as in

Attached: 59726865_406101370241105_6521117696343114900_n.jpg (364x236, 14K)

She already aged so much. But she does have some nice leg game going on.

Attached: sadie sink legs.jpg (3420x1600, 2.6M)

Why are you even here then, if you're so above it all? Just to bitch?

>say what you say about GoT but at least D&D knew how it was gonna end, that's not the case with netflix's chick flicks

??? Whats this nibba talking about bros? Can a janny clean up this trash post

>turn off your brain
Leave.

That's not even what I'm getting at, dipshit. Why are you wasting your time discussing something that you hate? Are you so devoid of shit to do?

She hit the wall at birth.

Season 2 successfully made me lose 99% of interest in this series.

Holy fuck, those bong genes kicking in right on cue. Why is this a shock?

>caring about a literal who opinion

Because it's nnnnnnice.

season 2 was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XXZkmedWG4o

you guys are always thinking with muh dik and never think about the long term. you guys get the rope along with the trannies and faggots btw

I forgot this was even a thing
how long has it been since season 2? and at this point who honestly gives a shit

jesus christ!

what the FUCK is that!!!!

Attached: 785674784985.jpg (179x282, 8K)

I honestly can't even remember any of Season 2 besides that ultra chad wanting to bang the milf mom and punching Steve
and the ginger sister that gets verbally abused

Go back to r*ddit

I actually feel sorry for her

>being this gay

Attached: mask-movie-real-person-1.jpg (590x421, 156K)

Yuck she looks gross
They should have just not done the upside down shit in season 1 and actually continued on with those characters without turning it into a cringe city autism show

That's because you're autistic. Also, only the first season was nostalgic in any way.

Her lawyer is an absolute unit

Nice
the crazy things is these bitches always fuck raw style

>scifi show
>includes scifi element
>show bad!

Says the plebbitor who knows what other user is even talking about.

>she’s in it
fucks sake what is the deal with goblins on tv at the moment

I'll have one Sadie please. Hold the clothing.

Attached: 1518147102818.jpg (634x382, 41K)

bruh
I would have sooner preferred it was a cia experiment on people over a dumb spit world underneath the ground

>Wire S5 as the second best season

god help you

the trailer looks like they're going through exactly the same shit they went through the first two seasons. these fags are so devoid of their own ideas and just keep recycling the same stolen ideas, i mean HOMAGES, infinitely.

>The rare time the Anglo genes over power the med.

It is an evil CIA experiment though, they just aren't the final boss.

I've canceled my Netflix subscription. Every single show or movie they put out has a nigger/white couple. I can't take that anymore.

>sexy kids

Attached: 1558359867993.jpg (701x955, 87K)

can't wait, hope the ginger gets blacked

See

reminds you how you can't get laid, incel?

based

>hit the wall before the age of 20
>ends up looking like a tranny
Serves that smug little cunt right.

Attached: 82793874.jpg (2048x1373, 358K)

Season 2 was way too fan servicey. I'll give it another go, but I hope it's more daring like season 1.

No, it reminds me that I'm not into bestiality, discord tranny.

don't shoot up your school, incel

Finn a cute

Ive never watched this, did i miss anything?

Nice.

I wish he would look at me like that

Attached: sadie sink millie bb 43535755_280913.jpg (1080x1349, 109K)

she became cute after her goy-job.

Attached: Winona-Ryder-Plastic-Surgery-Before-After.jpg (450x330, 48K)

His nose is always pronounced like that even in season 1, it just looks better in some angle

I hope we get some tush kino