So Jon was fine with killing a kid, but had to be convinced to kill a woman who just genocided an innocent city

So Jon was fine with killing a kid, but had to be convinced to kill a woman who just genocided an innocent city

Attached: BBFA5567-99A3-4355-B7E6-331094AFFED6.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

He loved her.
You'd know if you had sex.

>had to be convinced to kill a woman
>a woman
That was never a point in the reasoning.
Sheathe thine sword o brave Culture Warrior.

Ollie swore a vow to the nights watch, plus he fucking murdered Jon

>Fine with killing a kid
Only he wasn't you fucking retard

Olly was like a surrogate son to him

At which point was it in character for Jon to said “I dont know” when Tyrion asked him if he’d do what danarys did?

Jon kind of forgot about Castle Black

There was nothing romantic about him loving her, he was revolted every time she made a move on him

Olly killed his 1st love you dumb dumb

he shot Ygritte from the back when she couldnt bear to kill Jon and she intentionally missed

also Olly killed Jon before he was brought back again

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

It's in character because it's conflicting honor.
If he wouldn't, it would be dishonorable to disobey his queen and lover
If he would, it would be dishonorable for murdering innocents maybe. It is a war.
The man just did the first truly dishonorable thing and a major one to the person he loved most and was his family and queen.

Only after he found out she was his Aunt. He sees incest as weird and she doesn't cause that's how she was raised.

Attached: 1556626815961.gif (685x296, 308K)

The poor kid didn’t know that, dummy. He thought he was saving Jon.

20 knives in the back is a weird way to save someone

That kid was a sworn brother of the black, and he broke the rules punishable by death.

Jon's betrayal also makes everyone that Dany killed in Kings Landing pointless, their deaths were in vain. At least with her as ruler their deaths would have stood for something.

can someone post the virgin greyworm vs chad euron?

yea but

he later also betrayed his own night commander by stabbing him

>you can see like 10 dudes stabbing jon when he is betrayed
>only 3 are hanged
did the rest get away with it?

Olly could have been cuter. Like, if he was season 1-3 Bran level cute I would have had more sympathy for both of them. Olly for being killed, Jon for having to kill someone as cute as Bran

Jon killed a kid, this foreshadow his descent to the madness, and he has targaryans blood also, so he will be definitely CRRRAAAAAAZZYYY just like Daenerys. Kek.

DABID

to be fair, the kid stabbed you first

How else would the writers have Tyrion give that retarded masturbatory speech and lines saying how Dany always had it in her to kill people and feel righteous and that we (the audience) was wrong for rooting for her and that fucking paradise line

You dont actually believe that do you?

Not the last time though

Lol what? She would've killed more after Kings Landing. Didn't you hear her fucking speach? She wanted to "liberate" the whole world. Liberate from their lives, apparently.

The guy you are replying to is implying that the Jews Hitler killed are turning in their graves because he didn’t get to finish the job - they are heartbroken that their siblings and children survived and got to carry on their family name

Aka hes mentally ill or just stupid

Imagine Bran looking like this in the last seasons

Attached: 1558322892343.jpg (714x1000, 123K)

>We will never get a sequel of a post-Dany conquered world after she flew off into the Shadowlands to never be seen again with her armies
It's not fair bros

Attached: 1555641805823.gif (335x223, 1.99M)

>hey i know you just killed my wife in real life and knifed me to death in the heart and all, but fancy going to watch a baseball game?

The dragon will rez her just like he rezd the dothrakis