/RBMK/ - Chernobyl General

"Let's celebrate!" edition

previous

Attached: 1558474787672.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aM_HhU_CV44
youtu.be/ICOu7KksgUA?t=19
youtube.com/watch?v=Iknh6sQtDnM
youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Slotin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100th for the chad stride

Attached: 1558473109992.jpg (777x791, 149K)

3.6 inches. Not great, not terrible.

like their fathers mined before them

Attached: 1469212251364.png (337x380, 121K)

Attached: 1558299769639.png (960x622, 545K)

someone should make a 'the virgin apparatchik walk vs the chad miner dick in the wind giga-stride'

So we know Ignatenko's wife is pregnant (she was vomiting into the bathroom on her first appearance, and shows are now that unsubtle).

Will her baby be bright yellow when it's born since she hung around the radiated dad?

what the fuck was wrong with her? she literally killed herself and her baby by exposure to that high amount of radiation.How do you manage to be this naive?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-22-02h25m52s189.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

D-dyatlov i think the core is g-gone.

Attached: 1558196861850.jpg (514x623, 117K)

No. Stop spreading misinformation. Disgraceful.

Probably stillborn or microcephaly, those were the statistically significant increases after ´Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

Nice meme

it was flaccid I bet its around 7 inches when erect.

be born in rural ukraine

Attached: 1.png (426x260, 55K)

I just want everyone in this room to know that the whole situation is 200% under control. There is absolutely no way that Donald Trump is going to win the election, in fact Hillary Clinton has a 99% chance of winning. We've never had a real blowout election for a while but i can't wait to watch blumpers get BTFO in the morning.

This is me except im 6'5" and have a neck

>>Those Firemen and scientists literally melting in hospital
>Please please tell me that was just done for dramatic purposes... right? They didn’t really look that bad surely

Attached: akimov.jpg (871x264, 265K)

Radiation poisoning seems like a terrible way to go. But why does it harm us when we are born of stars?

Attached: 1558263704721.jpg (800x600, 110K)

dumb whore coping with muh love

reddit

why can we drown when we are 60% water?

Kek core reveal party anyone? Take a look!

Attached: 1558118484789.png (972x1194, 955K)

Good question

KGB-san you can have your way with me.

Huh, I was hoping for superpowers though. Well at the rate of the show is progressing, we're anywhere closing to seeing her pregnancy to term.

Why were firefighters and plant workers kept alive in terrible pain rooting?

>harm us when we are born of stars
The atmosphere is a giant radiation shield protecting us from getting cooked by most of the really bad shit from the sun and cosmic rays

Attached: 1557858203466.png (2400x2000, 3.3M)

So the woman in the bar that asked Legasov if there was anything to worry about was testing him, right? Since she was a KGB informant. If he'd told the truth he'd have been fucked.

>hold still
>i won't glass you
>i won't
>i won't
>the hell i won't

she didn't even took the baby her neighbor implored her to because the nurse said she'd be sick and he was far from the reactor while her husband probably saw the core.

Attached: 1553831368970.png (412x232, 176K)

You're delusional, get him to the infirmary

It was basically the first case of such a high radiation poisoning.

it should read "Not great, not terrible"

the thing was everyone was being hush hush about what was happenig. Nobody told her it was radiation damage she thought it was burn damage

I DEMAND MORE MEMES

Attached: 1558456893776.jpg (1910x963, 354K)

what did he say?

no it wasn't

Do you feel in charge?

Perhaps in Russia, but medical science had already know of fatal cases of radiation exposure.

>Sand and boron?
>Domp eet

Someone PLEASE make a modified webm of this

dress code

Attached: 1558473667110.jpg (745x720, 115K)

what?.chernobyl was all over the news and not to mention she was told million times to not touch them,also why didn't her husband tell her to stay away?

Attached: 15582057797782.png (925x440, 795K)

I wonder if nowadays you could still find a piece of graphite lying around, now that would be a cool souvenir

Attached: 1558037907145.jpg (1300x10000, 1.17M)

she was just overly emotional about what was happening

yeah but they weren’t reporting that all the firemen were dying horrific deaths. She literally says ‘hes burnt’

I encourage you to look for it

I know this picture has been posted ad infinitum and is NOT, in fact, Ouchi, but given what we've seen in the show so far, could it? If after a week of suffering through ARS you look like mozzarella cheese, then could Ouchi have theoretically looked like this after 83 days?

Attached: 5Xr6QnF.jpg (750x443, 100K)

>was all over the news
News? What news are you talking about Comrade user
It's just a minor accident and a fire

>Jerry can I borrow your RBMK reactor? Mine's exploded

Attached: rbmk.jpg (450x334, 18K)

modern medicine kept him alive

Then who is it here?

If it's not Ouchi, who or what is it?

No shit bud, but that's not what I'm asking

Need more "he's delusional" memes

I want feedwater in MY core.

Attached: 1557952329437.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Why dont they just shoot the guys with ARS? It's a fatal wound, you're just prolonging their suffering.

bretty good, but i believe this scene is already in belarus. i'd change the locations to gomel and minsk or something

When I was watching episode 2 I had figured the helicopter crash was just dramatization, Made for the sake keeping up the pace. It wasn't, And all four people in that helicopter died from the exposure and injuries a few months later.

youtu.be/aM_HhU_CV44

Attached: 1541801816003.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Are the minors fucked?

Only ex-Soviets should be allowed to write movies like this. American libs turned the totalitarian communist USSR into Mexico or something.

go ask the soviets, they kept them alive for weeks

certified bruh moment

Attached: BRUHTGENS3.png (1024x589, 686K)

The virgin career party member vs the chad coal miner

this is why you will never have sex

He probably looked pretty similar but according to the book they kept him wrapped up in bandages 24/7.

Human experiments.

what are you even trying to say?

yes,but they were right in front of her eyes and they it doesn't take a genius to figure out they were not burnt and her husband could have easily told her that.

research

Rec me more soviet kino lads, I really appreciate the aesthetic.

did you see the actual footage

youtu.be/ICOu7KksgUA?t=19

Shut the fuck up.

If they didn’t think of the water tanks being filled would I be alive today?

seething

Was Ulana turned on by Topdunov being a senior engineer at 25?
Was she going to fuck him if the other nurses hadn't burst in?

Attached: 1558189198527.jpg (934x960, 67K)

To record information regarding to their condition. As horrible as it sounds medical science demands it. People don't get dosed with massive amounts of radiation very often and any actual study that intentionally afflicted people with ARS would be infinitely less humane. Suffering is the currency with which knowledge is bought.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iknh6sQtDnM

ultimate soviet kino

Oh Shit there are no flags here

No, it accumulated so much radiations (radiation tends to accumulate in fast reproducing cells, and babies grow extremely fast so...) that it died of liver cirrhosis and heart failure in a matter of days

kill yourself you absolute faggot.

Depends where you live.

dude science
Also some of the people that were radiated pretty badly lived, with something like that never having happened before people were probably still holding out for "miracles"

No idea sadly. Burn victim I guess?

if he had gotten a boner the dick skin would have split open and ripped

shes a dumb peasant

The mere existence of Ulana's character tells you all you need to know about the role of females in all of this, which is to say, there weren't any. If there was a real woman near any of this, that could be even remotely construed into the 'le stronk female' archetype that is so prevalent in popular media today, she would be in the show. They wouldn't have resorted to this crude factotem of a mary sue of a character. They would have put the real woman in, who actually existed. But there wasn't such a woman. Females weren't important or notable in any of this, and Ulana's character in the show is proof.

Attached: fdpplcl.jpg (717x714, 140K)

Sadly, you are correct Comrade.

what did the cunnyposter mean by this?

>mfw I'm contracted at a nuclear power plant
while watching this show.
>seriously considering getting out of it early even though the pay is fucking great because of this god damn show.
Dying of ARS is probably the worst way to die. If it ever happens to me I hope that my friends will put me out of my misery if I'm unable to do it myself

Attached: 1529188443476.jpg (400x519, 28K)

Caption needs some work, but this is a solid foundation.

Is that how you *unzips dick*?

I hate myself for laughing so damn hard.

get over yourself lmao

How do we learn to treat something if we kill everybody afflicted with the condition?

>no miners, no fans. You’ll breathe in the dust
>proceed to let them work with no masks literally shovelling muck all day

The show has been bogged down by kike storytelling. Sad, really. When you try to make the miners look as heroes but have to go out of your way to create a GoT-like scene where (all-knowing people living in the dark) shrug an apparatchik off, you're turning their bravery into something more palatable for the modern audience, ultimately betraying your own agenda. Soviet Union did not particularly care about its citizens, but what does Chernobyl show us? A bunch of tripe.

>Scherbina threatens scientist that he'll throw him out of the helicopter - why?
>Nonexistant female character completely ruins the credibility of the entire process which is the point of the fucking show; she does all the interrogations, ninja-style, she has to be bailed out, she figures out what happened and why...
>Confrontation with KGB chief - again, some medieval schlock right there

Awful writing. Awful episode; great masks.

Each individual reacts differently to ARS and radiations.

For example Dyatlov and Yuvchenko survived despite having ARS like the others, you'd have shot them despite knowing they could potentially survive ?
Some were saved via bone marrow transplant, others naturally recovered with proper care.

Killing someone that could recover is not medicine.

Just carry a bottle of pills and chug it immediately if you ever take a fatal dose

You don't own your body, seriously, once you accept that the government sees you as property everything makes sense.

the fans would make the dust 100x's worse and with masks they cant actually breath because of the heat and lack of air, it was a shit show regardless of options.

I'm flying to Ukraine tomorrow morning boys.. wish me luck. I visit Chernobyl on Saturday.

How did you know about this before? Like even the most science-illiterate person out there knows it's horrifying from the shroud surrounding Chernobyl alone.

You took a position in a nuclear plant without researching the dangers?
Or maybe you're a nuclear physicist and I'm making a fool of myself.

save hex

bullshit

You can't "treat" ARS, brainlet, the tissues is irrevocably necrotic. The victims survival is 100% dependent on whether or not you can get away with cutting it all out without killing them.

Good luck out there stalker!

Maybe in the West (and by extension in places that could recieve W. German broadcasts), but in the USSR it was a minor accident well under control. Also at what point does she read the news? She rushes around the hospital in Pripyat and then straight to hospital No. 6 in Moscow.

can you recommend a change? i made this so i can change the caption easily

/pol/ pls go

The makeup department needs to get an Emmy for the last episode, holy fuck

she basically gave birth to a tumor

this is top kino

The soviets already had quite a lot of people exposed to radiations in the past, they didn't need to use them for research, especially as the whole accident was now publicly known, would have been counter productive

>is NOT, in fact, Ouchi
Looks like a pretty big ouchi to me!

Attached: 37b00938ba9ad059bba325d757a80c45.jpg (904x596, 78K)

Radiation burns are actually treated exactly like heat burns.

user youre asking a question like its something the show lied about or got wrong, but they didnt, the soviets kept them alive.

user don't do it, the pay is probably better than anything you get; plus modern reactors are incredibly safe and theres no chance of anything on the severity of tokaimura or chernobyl ever happening again

>tfw no dedicated GF to take you love radiations

Attached: file.png (1149x807, 985K)

Ok but the melting fireman obviously isnt going to get better, so just end it already

I knew about it before, but reading an objective report and seeing a drama is different. The sense of dread and terror that this show is inducing in me is something new.
>You took a position in a nuclear plant without researching the dangers?
I'm just doing some fairly low level network maintenance. We had an extensive training period on "what to do if alarms start blaring" (pretty much boiled down to "Do whatever the fuck the guys with this color on their ID badge tells you to do") that I wished I had payed more attention to now that I've watched this show.

How many days left, tell me

Why didn't they just cover the fire in foam?

Attached: frodo.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Imagine the smell

Yes they did, but not for experiments, they kept them alive because they could, and they did save some people, that's literally the role of a medical doctor, not mercy killing people.

no you're not supposed to pour milk on them you dumb fuck don't you listen to iodinefu at all?

Just because we don't know how to treat it right now doesn't mean we won't have treatment options eventually. And learning ways that don't work (such as transplanting bone marrow in Ouchi's case) is valuable information.

They couldn't have amputated his leg like in the pic without killing him nigh-instantly.

Shr didn't say milk was bad, she wanted them naked first.

Nigga foam is for carbonatious fires, dry powder is for fuel

Read em and weep

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-00-54-36.png (1440x3120, 518K)

You're not supposed to pour milk on any kind of injury. That's an old wives tale.

The only fluid you should be putting on your burn is water - cold, flowing water, to be exact. Google it if you don't believe me.

Have sex

Attached: fuckingcaviar.jpg (1262x1088, 289K)

how much, I got a couple grand coming in

Guys, I need more iodinefu, but I don't think she's in the series anymore...

Why can't we just overdose ASR patients with morphine or some other feelgood cocktail. You know they're going to die horribly and since you're compromised on a molecular structure level, there is not gonna be a pill that magically could be discovered while you're waiting in utter pain whilst liquifying.

How do you get there from Kiev airport?

Bring home some graphite for me

Oh, I like her thinking.

$115 all in from Kiev. Pretty good deal

where you flying from, the states? how much is the plane ticket.
how much do you think food and housing will be?

>valve games
so much untapped potential

you're in a bar when suddenly this guy slaps your girlfriends ass

what do you do?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (826x599, 91K)

take a selfie with core-chan

The company arranges transportation. I would just take an Uber from the airport to the city center.

Fucks up their cns so morphine doesn't do anything
Do you even watch the show? They just mentioned it

>Tfw we'll never get half life 3.6

based extreme untenable antifunctional autismbro

Enjoy the noise of tourists, camera shutters, guides screaming at tourists not to touch or bring shit with them and purposely setup "photograph traps". There are hundreds of tourists in the Zone at once.

I wonder what his shits are like

They explained in the most recent episode - there's a point in severe ARS in which your capillaries burst and fall apart. You can't put drugs in someone's body if it won't circulate through them.

remember to take pics for the memes

She's his girlfriend now.

I have this body type. Thank you HBO for acknowledging us. we have been in the shadows for too long. This must be how trannys feel when they watch Jazz.

Sounds like common sense anyway, the main risk with burns is infection, that's what kills burn victims, pouring milk, a perfect breeding ground for germs, seems like the most retarded idea ever.

imagine the smell

suck his dick

Attached: 1556480734891.jpg (273x225, 65K)

>half life
Dlyatlov looks like gordon
Prove me wrong

Attached: 1558300068965.png (372x478, 8K)

grab what's left of her and run

Attached: 1558295644590.jpg (957x952, 371K)

Food and housing is cheap since Ukraine is a low cost of living country. I'm flying from within Europe, but it shouldn't cost more than $1k roundtrip from the US. Definitely doable for under $1500/2000

3.6 years to announcement

>taking an uber in a BLOC country
Enjoy being gang-raped and then carved up for your organs.

>cns
Pretty sure it's just CS, as in, the circulatory system.

The morphine stops metabolizing. Death is the only release

Attached: 9D87540D-69F6-45F6-861D-D1EB991D47D5.jpg (324x322, 41K)

>tfw Chernobyl was the first subject i ever disserted about in front of people

Attached: not great but not terrible score.png (999x184, 19K)

I'm American, so obviously I shoot him dead on the spot and tell the cops he assaulted her.

absolute units

toilet blockers

this guy is based, and it even feels like he's likable without pandering towards normie viewers. nice.

This thread had better not fucking devolve into some q&a blog post about some faggots vacation. Nobody cares.
Have a nice time though. I'm sure it will be interesting.

ehhh too much for me. fuck air travel is too fucking expensive reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hey user w-what's outside the window

Attached: chernobyl.s01e03.720p.webrip.x264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_00.24.15_[2019.05.21_22.27.59].png (1280x640, 993K)

tbf both the resonance cascade and the chernobyl incident were the result of a blatantly unsafe experiment - so...

Attached: 1557659292330.jpg (687x849, 124K)

space biker gordon looks like minerchad, no one else really fits

You think some Muslim driving a taxi is better?

Big hard logs of coal

How the fuck do you cure radiation burns? Don't your atoms just fall apart after a certain dosage?

Ms. nuclear physicist please... Just a crumb of caviar..

>Why can't we just overdose ASR patients with morphine
Because their cells can't break the morphine down into its metabolic byproducts.

hand him the keys to my car

>"n-nothing"

Attached: 1558472715560.jpg (1650x1552, 737K)

nuka-godzilla is attacking the city, vasily. it's buetiful blyat

Cant you just shoot them?

Fair enough. I'll try and get some good pics and not take over threads leading up to the tour. You bet your ass I'm going to live post images while I'm there thouugh

i thought of this
first time watching i just knew the le science smart woman was shoehorned

This will be one of those "stop watching after the first episode" series.

just concrete

No, cns as in the central nervous system

hey who's that "slav widow gf" poster

why don't you just try and find out who the actress is

ngl she is a qt tho

Attached: 1558470885377.jpg (1076x958, 475K)

Attached: 1545848529452.png (900x676, 410K)

Are you retarded?
3 episodes have already aired and it's amazing

I heard that it was pretty lonely depending on when you went.

Iodinefu naked, comrade.
Its a shame your eyes are boiling like egg yolks right now, its a beautiful sight.

>m00t is here...
>rage comics all over...
>a new Elder Scrolls was just released, everyone is memeing about it just like in 2011, c-can you believe it? haha..

Attached: moot.png (1264x1818, 839K)

>atoms
Molecules, and they only "fall apart" in extreme cases, which admittedly is mostly what we've been seeing. As long as you've still got a good portion of healthy, non-irradiated cells in your body, you have the capacity to heal. The irradiated cells need to come off with the burn, but that doesn't mean they can't be replaced eventually.

Get this delusional man out of here.

Attached: 1557952502708.jpg (1439x789, 63K)

how do i orc mode /fit/?

you core chan people are dogs

Attached: 1558403084906.jpg (349x326, 61K)

It's like it's her first vidya, obviously she needs to find some caviar somewhere in the hospital to get Dyatlov to talk

this scene was so fucking good, slavs can't be that based into civil disobedience

Attached: ob_56d764_f3agiefgwwo3qnoxymaguqcbae8[1].jpg (1200x675, 91K)

you literally caught me right before i posted that again.

Attached: 1558259552146.jpg (600x617, 219K)

Give them heroin then, that directly crosses the blood brain barrier without needing metabolism.

not the dude but its around $200 on the upper end

Feedwater is basically everywhere and there are buildings made out of burned concrete.

Attached: 1558350169518.png (600x450, 414K)

That makes sense. Thanks for explaining comrade

They're body won't metabolize the bullet. The radiation basically makes them invincible until their brain melts (the last thing to melt). It's where we get all the stupid superhero shit about radiation giving people super powers.

Act like a big guy

Attached: D790482A-BA9F-4856-B2A0-195CB8BB23E1.jpg (1684x1899, 936K)

I recall one user saying it was a victim of some Chinese industrial accident, some sort of chemical fire I think. Didn't sound unfeasible.

>dogs
>chernobyl
F

We know you did it.

Attached: 1558472732394.jpg (1317x897, 361K)

:(

Please post behind the plastic

>Why don't you wear the mask?
>It would be extremely pointless

chernobyl is soo fucking good at building tension. the hospital visitation scene at the beginning had such a simple yet effective build up.

Why didn't you lower the control rods steyhvun?

no goatee, no gordon

Does that mean we can't live on mars?

let us bond brother

time to find her name

there were alot of cute soviet actresses desu

Attached: 1558117965778.gif (500x500, 117K)

Attached: 1543065856829.png (649x402, 244K)

Pretty sure heroin is only slightly easier to metabolize than morphine.

>saying the word 'm*slim'
>not including a text wall about how m*slims can do no wrong and terrorism is isolated incidents
>acknowledging Isl*m exists
Enjoy your ban, you racist hatemonger.

m-more?

Attached: 27972898_2015332908707196_6885540172455827568_n.png (657x527, 63K)

>a bunch of black people appear out of nowhere in a show set in Russia
seriously?

Attached: forced diversity.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

fuck all happened this episode tbqh
the miners, who I thought were based af, did fuck all when incompetent commanders were being retarded, and it all seemed like a repeat of what happened the passed two episodes with "oh no this is worse than we though uh oh"
the sabotage redpill finally coming to fruition was nice, but I just found out this is a mini series with 3 episodes left
so.... wtf

i like this version better

Attached: 1558400674295.jpg (800x800, 87K)

the chad patdown

Attached: 1558417952250.jpg (900x676, 309K)

Attached: 1557874624000.png (844x698, 661K)

I did! But I think they went too far down

The KGB scenes were kino.

Oh, I misremembered.
>When the drug is injected, however, it avoids this first-pass effect, very rapidly crossing the blood–brain barrier because of the presence of the acetyl groups, which render it much more fat soluble than morphine itself.[63] Once in the brain, it then is deacetylated variously into the inactive 3-monoacetylmorphine and the active 6-monoacetylmorphine (6-MAM), and then to morphine, which bind to μ-opioid receptors, resulting in the drug's euphoric, analgesic (pain relief), and anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effects; heroin itself exhibits relatively low affinity for the μ receptor.

May Allah forgive my ignorance inshallah

The show is surprisingly good, holy fuck, not to mention the memes it has spawned.
>tfw it will be forgotten as soon as it ends
Worst feel.

Attached: 1558044893144.jpg (849x846, 230K)

MORE MEMES

Attached: extremelyradio.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

Attached: Grozny Piano man.jpg (1200x843, 179K)

people are just fucking dumb
he could have been immunocomprimised and they were trying to prevent her from infecting him and she would have just been like

lol hugs and kisses cant hurt :^)

Poor tom

Fuck off back to capeshit

Attached: ChernBrainlet.jpg (633x856, 150K)

I didn't get the impression it was sabotage
It just sounded like the AZ-5 was too little too late

a round of applause for the many great memes being created in such a short time.
They will forever live on in our hearts even after this mini-series is over.
You are the heroes of Yea Forums in a dark age of /got/ and /capeshit/

Attached: cheers.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

How does even a meltdown o that shit look like?
i always imagined the reactor to look diffrently.

If you were blind and melting would you want iodinefu to hold your hand?

>if I push the AZ-5, will you die?

I thought the mw reading jumped from 30 megawatts to 33,000 after they hit the big red button. Is that what diatlov’s gonna tell her after she brings him some butter with caviar?

Not as fucked as the people who built the sarcophagus

lol

how long would someone like the dirty miner fuck live, anyway? He has to be breathing in kilos of dust every year doesnt he

Attached: 1557823457118.png (871x586, 352K)

Did I see her before I was blind and melting?

I looked for her but I'm fairly certain she's an uncredited extra

We will remember these days as the most happy times we've had on Yea Forums, and Yea Forums in general.

Attached: 1536310602946.jpg (943x943, 456K)

It was a design flaw, the graphite tips on the control rods caused a power spike when they scrammed

best viewed with don't you worry child by shm

It would be extremely poorly designed.

You know what I dont like about Ulana
It's that her presence makes all the actual real women who aided look like fucking NPCs.
The nurses are the real women heroes for fuck sake, let them have that instead of turning them into anonymous directions givers

well it can't hurt if she was dumb enough to go manhandling all my clothes anyways

Attached: e1wae98xwjy21.jpg (800x524, 52K)

>roughly 100 anons coming together every day to share memes and enjoy each other's company
lads, not to get sentimental or anything but I love all of you

vodka is so gross

Chernobyl might be too kino for the general audience.

Probably doesn't have a smell

in her book she says her husband did adamantly tell her to stay away. but soon he was liquefying and couldn't do anything.

vodka is supposed to taste almost like nothing, with no burn. you have to find the right brand

nothing, your delusional

you know the smell of a bandaid that was on a cut for a while? like that, but worse

Attached: 1557855109390.png (707x1080, 787K)

I don't wanna

Better?

Attached: extremelyradio2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

actually i had the feeling he felt sorry for asking them to go to chernobyl

Whats as big as a house burns, 20 meters of fuel every hour, puts out a shit load of smoke and noise and cuts an apple into three pieces?

best comment in the thread so far

Evidently not.

Attached: ninety-eight billion trillion.png (774x412, 155K)

Been working at a plant for years now. Keep the job. It’s 10000% worth

Dumb wife gonna poop out a freaking Burer.

Attached: Chernobyl.S01E03.Open.Wide.O.Earth.720p.jpg (1280x720, 337K)

I'm so glad I'm in theses threads with you
And i regret missing the Cobra Kai ones

Why are you posting a picture of a perfectly healthy man?

It's the first show in a while that I want on physical media without even finishing it
I'm not even a big consumer or anything it just seems too special to just have sitting on a hard drive

why are they excited about drinking nothing then

they drink it straight up with no chaser

do they just drink vodka in that shithole

They've already made the entire fucking medical staff women, as well as the cringeworthy scene where the nurse tells off a doctor for trying to treat radiation burns with milk.

I'm honestly shocked they didn't turn one of the dudes who went in to pump the water into a chick. They've already invalidated the efforts of dozens of scientists by conglomerating them into a Mary Sue.

Inb4 we get a ((((healthy)))) mutt out of her

>they drink it straight up with no chaser
because good vodka doesn't need chase you pussy

>Husband internally screaming in both pain, and the knowledge his wife was killing herself and their unborn child by being there against his wishes
What a way to go...

What do we do when it ends? I can't go back to Brit/Pol, I just can't!

Attached: 1557686933050.jpg (550x620, 116K)

Because there's a chance you could end up like that one hearty fellow who ended up getting 7Gy, survived, and then died from drinking too much years later, or like Yuvchenko who walked close enough to the reactor hall to see the stars through where the hall should have been, stood right in the doorway to a room that immediately sentenced two other guys to death and still lived. Also because killing someone is taboo even if they really want it and it's a better way out. On the tiny but nonzero and slightly elevated chance I ever get hugely irradiated, I'm just an heroing.

If you're really that worried about it just get someone you trust to promise to mercy kill you, they'll probably never have to.

>good vodka
no such thing

people turning into goo pics please and thank you

Attached: 1556232094350.jpg (1382x2163, 1.9M)

try popov

Chernobyl is the unofficial Terror season 2.

only black bulls can fix the mess the old white men did

>drink vodka
>fine
>spill vodka on leg
>burns
Why is that?

reminds me of when The Terror was still airing

the same reason people drink alcohol that tastes like piss

what did he mean by this?

>nurse
She was a doctor.
>Mary Sue
She got pwnd by the KGB and needed a white male to rescue her. She's annoying, not a Mary Sue.

season 2 of the terror is going to be in a Japanese internment camp during ww2

Love how the show turns him into a buffoon at best who has no clue what's happening to him despite seeing people around him melting, or a literal maniac who is willing to put his wife in danger because he's lonely.

How far will this show go to paint women in a positive light?

what the fuck are you even talking about dude

how the fuck can a mutt even

are you

irl her kid fucking died like 5 days after he was born

Attached: 1558305735435.jpg (2400x1601, 1.57M)

you get used to it

>this fucking picture
I can't fucking breathe

Attached: 1535001480890.jpg (3490x3124, 765K)

he meant post sick tans

Attached: 1558412410514.png (1064x787, 884K)

your digestive system is far more resistant than your skin.
far less sensitive though

Finally! A show without NIGGERS

Thanks.

But there's not much you can do about your DNA getting broken into its individual parts and your bone marrow turning to liquid like that guy at Los Alamos.

shameful display

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (97x98, 19K)

They were cleaned multiple times a day to avoid germ proliferation at all cost, probably smells like antiseptic solution

My sides top kek

>Miners
>Soldiers
>Door Man
Men are portrayed in an EXTREMELY positive light, comrade.

Commie bureaucrats don't count as men.

>/chrnbl/

Attached: 1558470824141.jpg (810x911, 417K)

brainlet soviets

We wait in the hopes that the show have inspired more historical kino to be produced

Attached: tictoc.jpg (706x990, 96K)

Given the choice between niggers and women, I honestly would've taken the niggers. At least they're still men.

Attached: 1444282689360.jpg (480x519, 27K)

>inb4 radiation induced mutations make the baby turn black

why does it hurt when you step on a lego block barefoot?

The Terror Season 2 starts in August

>>Men are portrayed in an EXTREMELY positive light, comrade.
Why is it that every time a mistake is made, the problem falls squarely in the hands of the male characters, though?

It's just tiresome. Obviously, men are being portrayed well too, but that's more because if you pretended 750k women shovelled graphite off the roof, people would riot.

Depends what kind of.
The pure nigger that is funny
the nigga in the hood that is ruining society
the "white" nigga that is actually usefull and

You misspelled awful.
Propagandistic, revisionist crap packed with 2019 American far-left ideology. Written by a lazy moron.

Louis Slotin would disagree, but he died in 1946.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Slotin

based

Yeah well past a certain point you're too damaged to recover, but it's not predictable, we can't just kill ARS patients for no reason

because the mistakes that were made can actually historically be directly attributed to them, any of the hundreds of scientists that gave information that wasn't helpful probably weren't even contacted again.

>Why is it that every time a mistake is made, the problem falls squarely in the hands of the male characters, though?
Well, they were striving for accuracy...

I suck his unerrect 3.6 inch cock

Attached: FB_IMG_1536996633712.jpg (444x500, 17K)

>propagandistic
/pol/
how is 1 woman
note
1 woman
ruining a show by having like 5 minutes of screen time in 60 minute episode?
i mean
Have sex.

we are like the miners

The people of Hiroshima and Niggazaki were the first deaths linked to high radiation exposure tho

frankly "durak" isn't much of an insult

>Well, they were striving for accuracy...
When it comes to men, but when it's a woman? Well, let's just make one up that encompasses the achievements of dozens of men, or erase any obvious emotional responses they had that make them seem utterly retarded to people with functioning brains.

You heard him boys, dicks out. Just like our dads.

>Why is it that every time a mistake is made, the problem falls squarely in the hands of the male characters, though?
Because she isn't an part of the State Committee responsible for the cleanup efforts.

Frankly durak isn't an english word lachocigu

There have been posts non-stop about Lyudmila's obvious emotional responses being utterly retarded since the episode aired you absolute brainlet.

It's not a numbers game, you brainwashed moron

Considering the fate of the main female character, they had to do something substantial to avoid alienating their female audience and infuriating feminists.

so was it really graphite outside the plant?

Attached: 1554671378737.png (321x322, 162K)

No one cares, we're moved on to Soviet coal miners owning the mine and talking back to ministers.

>how is 1 woman
1 COMPLETELY FICTIONAL woman, you mean? Her alone wouldn't be that bad. I get it, the show needs some kind of major female character, it's 2019!

No, we have the braindead wife who, in reality, ignored the wishes of her husband and convinced herself that the radiation wasn't a big deal, and he was probably still weakly telling her to get the fuck away from him until his brain was utterly scrambled. Also, she magically knew the fire was dangerous and wished he didn't go in the first place.

Or all the minor nurses who have to show up to shit on doctors. The subtext here is laid on so thick they must've used a fucking trowel. And what's sad is that Chernobyl is so obviously a male dominated effort, and yet they're still trying to push this pathetic modern agenda that comes off as actively insulting to its audience.

Because she replaces hundreds of men who actually contributed to solving the problem into a cunt that talks down to other people actually doing something to solve the problem for the sake of virtue signalling. We might as well praise the penis for the miracle of childbirth because without it kids would never have been made.

you are delusional

Who needs them, they only watch whatever scores them points with the hot males.

you're right!

Attached: reducto_told_you_so.jpg (265x311, 31K)

>tfw no face

Attached: 987.png (1196x634, 813K)

>she magically knew the fire was dangerous and wished he didn't go in the first place
He knew as well. Did you see his face when Misha had his glove taken off? He was scared, but not surprised. Men downplay danger in front of women; it makes us look cool.