Who is your favorite manic pixie dream girl in movies?

Who is your favorite manic pixie dream girl in movies?

Attached: 0AF9C9CE-1532-4D26-B931-39A59A71D3EE.jpg (700x700, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how come women hate this type of character?

Probably because its fake. Shy, nervous, always happy, pretty, gets on with men in platonic friendships. It's all a farce.

I don’t know because I’m not into lesbians

The only thing that doesn’t line up is the always happy part. No one is. But everything else you listed can be true.

Clementine from Enternal Sunshine hit waaaay too close to home.

Jealous of a fictional character as usual. They're like animals.

>Shy, nervous, always happy, pretty, gets on with men in platonic friendships.
sure girls like this exist
it's just that they are always banging the biggest chad you both know who knows how to keep his mouth shut on the sly

does alabama from true romance qualify?

Attached: large_trueromance_tribecacinemas.jpg (980x551, 369K)

Its unrealistic to them. About as unrealistic as being kind, caring, supportive, chaste, not being covered in tattoos.

Zooey Deschanel's peronality is too bourgeois and emotionally distant

Clementine's was too confrontational

But Sam from Garden State was the most carefree and fun loving.

500 days of summer and eternal sunshine are anti-mpdg kinos
the girl from garden state is mpdg

Because Nathan Rabin said so

She's so hot then she has to play the guitar and sing.

my boner disappears faster than the hot dogs at a gay hot dog eating contest

Attached: michaelkeaton.jpg (256x197, 5K)

AND I'LL SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE ANIMALS

Attached: 2993A2A7-18CC-458F-8D43-55AA829F2EC7.gif (245x260, 1.95M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552969359404.jpg (944x822, 137K)

FLCL

I'd say yes just for how quickly they fall for each other.

I bet sex with prime Winona was quite good.

i laughed

>how come women hate this type of character?
Because they are expected to live up to their impossible standard and get called a bitch if they deviate from their assigned subservient "adorkable-ness" in the slightest.

It's like how 4channelers hate the popular male character, who is also a good athlete, who is also a good student, who is also genuinely a good person.

Me three

>4channelers
Wtf

t. doesn't know where he is

Yea Forums genuinely loves chads

Clashes with their abrasive cunt ideal.

movie: Ann from Paris Belongs To Us
tv: Eileen from Regular Show

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-10-17-21h41m40s116.png (864x480, 443K)

I hope an actual woman wrote this and not a white knight/tranny, because this is such a female thing to do. Project your hatred and jealousy of other females onto us males, as if we wouldn't admire those qualities in a man rather than try to tear him down and bring him to our levels. Because that why women hate MPDG's, they're written by men. And men want cute, submissive women to make them happy and support them.

have sex, sweetie

We love Chad, what are you talking about. Go back to Yea Forums.

Gay

Easiest post I ever made

Attached: df46f351-b39c-49f4-af96-106b791f6de7.jpg.jpg (970x546, 96K)

cope

Is there anything that doesn't remind you how you can't get laid?

Attached: manic pixie cut california dreamin girl.jpg (1000x563, 264K)

MultiPass

Because you incels are so fucking in the closet and it's obvious to anyone with the slightest critical thinking skills. You do nothing but complain and whine anytime a female is on screen and unironically gush over unrealistic male characters.

Your inability to grow eggs

Attached: NatalieWood-natural.jpg (380x366, 37K)

Stay butthurt, incel

>spends all this time trying to rationalize other people's faggotry
oh no no no no

Yeah nah, you're projecting too hard. Worked into a shoot

looking back she doesn't seem as cute as i thought back then

I don't think they're gay, but I think they WISH they were gay. Part of what makes them incels is the inability to talk to, and thus understand, women.
They already know guys, so being gay would really only be a very small change in their lifestyles. i.e. find a boyfriend into the same weebshit they're into, shouldn't be hard.

Stockholm syndrome, if you worship Chad enough maybe he won't give you wedgies during recess anymore.

have sex

As a rule, everyone who uses 'incel' as an insult either has a cunt between their legs, or has never used what's between their legs.

>Creates the Manic Pixie Dreamgirl
>Still the best one

millennial bitches can't even compete.

Attached: Audrey-Hepburn-_Breakfast-at-Tiffany_s.jpg (1559x2048, 341K)

specifically, gay sex

You have never had sex. Stop fronting, little bitch. You're like 12. 15 at most.

Because your libido was highier at the time, she still hot, just time is taking your life force away and it will change how you see things.
Death is creeping on you.

obvious lifelong incel spotted

I can't come soon enough.

She is in her prime

women think manic pixie girls are stupid, guys think the ultra chad billionaires like the character from 50 shades of grey are stupid. it goes both ways. it's all just vapid bullshit

based

If you're a guy who hasn't had sex by 15, you're already standing on rapidly-thinning ice over the freezing waters of Lake Pissbaby.

Keep telling yourself that, just don't shoot up your school, incel

reddit incel detected

Its not that bad, its like tv static, but you feel it, you join it, theres no more you and thats neither good or bad.

Attached: sh3_bunny.gif (320x240, 475K)

Attached: amelie-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

>hurrrrr i have the agency to approach a guy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA AMERICAN WOMEN

men wants to be chad, dont hate them.

they dont want to be put effort to be more likable. just dont be hideously ugly, occasionally open your legs. you are good to go.

>you 'll never walk into a drug den and tell a dealer you are taking his slut and he wont do anything about it

Slater was such a chad in that movie. Also patricia arquete was an underrated cutie in this.

I'm gonna be turning 21 soon and I've never even held hands with a girl let alone had sec with one

Same but 29

Have Sex.

Yeah, okay. I first had sex at 14. You? Pretty little blonde-haired, blue-eyed german Jew, too.
Mad, bro?

>men wants to be chad, dont hate them.
so you look up to that retard from 50 shades of grey lmao? we're talking about fiction, not real life

same but 32

Eh, most guys I know who ar married didn't start as young as I did.
I graduated from college over a decage ago, bro. Keep wanking to your fantasies, tho. I'm a a published author, so suck it.

what books have you written?

My sympathies to both of you. That's sad. Hang in there, be your boldest self and don't hate yourself for your failures. You'll make it, bros. You can do this.

Yeah...because that's going to happen. I'm literally going to piss my career away over this thread.
Do you know how retardedly feminazi this industry is at this point?

No because hes a bad character written by a sweaty, horny woman.

Not interested anymore

It's not a failure if I don't have sex out of disgust for women and not myself

Let's get this sorted once and for all

the reason roastie women hate these women and hate stay at home housewives and hate asian women is because roastie women can't compete.

that is all.

Attached: 1558362095045.jpg (1920x1040, 689K)

>Mad, bro?
no but i'm concerned that you would lie on the internet to feel better about yourself

you forgot to say disgusting

Attached: abc_2020_sex1_120420_wg.jpg (640x360, 37K)

What is agency? Only people from bongistan seem to use it.

Don't be disgusted by women or by yourself. You're both just animals seeking what you need from another being you will never fully understand.
You can find a woman for you. If you hate going down on them, fine, like 1/3 of women don't even want you to. If you're disgusted by their nature, that's fine, just accept them as some alien thing you'll never truly grasp the nature of even if you understand their wants and needs.
You can make it. You can find someone.

I have lied many times on the internet. Not about this, tho. She was on the track and swim team, too. 6/10 face, 8/10 body.

I'll remember this someday
But today is not the day

Cool. We all need time. We all need space. Just let yourself heal at your own pace.

if u promise ur not lying. mine was 15, a quarter chinese, gymnast, 7/10 face and 10/10 body

What was her fucking problem??

Attached: 20190522_-93318290.jpg (1280x696, 81K)

Good score. Nothing like the first, especially at that age. They get into you, under your skin. There's a temple in each of our hearts to them.

yeah submit to the alpha male you little incel pussies

In ancient days, the 'alpha' or chieftain status was given to the best hunter, not the best fighter or the most attractive tribe member.

i.e. the biggest wagecuck

Okay...back in the day, every marriage literally had to have this guy's blessing. He formed every hunting party, decided which order people ate in (hunters first, pregnant women second, and then on in general).
He was the true boss, switched out wives whenever one left breeding age.
The old days were prime time for men such as this. You know men like this in your own lives. They're the men even younger, stronger men are happy to listen to and treat with respect.

>respect a superior man
>y-yeah take it in the ass incel
Quite projecting homo.

I guess you are more of the kind to want him to fuck your girlfriend and raise his child then? Whatever floats your boat.

>t. reddit

>onions the movie
it was kino tho

like anyone would believe you, regardless of the book you posted, so in that way its riskfree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_agency

With you?

Oh, we call that common sense here in America.