He seems like such a faggot on Twitter yet he's so likeable in movies and interviews? What is your opinion of him?

He seems like such a faggot on Twitter yet he's so likeable in movies and interviews? What is your opinion of him?

Attached: cevans.jpg (2109x3000, 1.06M)

i bet hes normal irl and he bants with the other lads but he cant write stupid shit on twitter

He's got such a friendly laugh, seems like he'd be a great bro to hang with but Twitter is ruining my opinions of people honestly.

Twitter encourages inflammatory statement fueled by narcissism.

bro you cant even make a little joke today without people getting assblasted
he probably doenst even write those things

>implying he is in charge of his own twitter
He is 100% based and probably has no idea what his team are putting up there

I like him, even if he is balding

Possibly. I doubt it. He writes all that shit and has gone as far to say he doesnt care to literally hate his fans over politics. Twitter is cancer

I’ve heard he’s much more based outside of Twitter, probably in some pedo club and he’s being blackmailed into cuckdom.

Hes shit.

He’s got a sex dungeon and made a barista give him a bj in a coffee shop, he also hates his goody goody Hollywood life. No way is he as $oy soaked as he is on Twitter.

Everyone's a faggot on Twitter. The site doesn't even try to hide the fact that it's practically a brainwashing center designed to sow hatred and discord.

Nice cope. He is just another shitlib disney actor. He will never be as based as his NATM character.

He seems like he would be a gool guy IRL, actually always has the ability to be a real kino actor. He is already good in most I have seen him in, snowpiercer, the losers, push, sunshine, first cap movie and scott pilgrim acting is top tier.

It’s not cope you retard, I know for a fact it’s true.

I'm sure you hang with him daily lol

Show me someone who doesn't seem like a huge faggot on Twitter

Is the barista you or your wife?

William shatner

easy

Attached: 50 cent favorite dinosaur gorgosaurus.png (1079x496, 245K)

Mmm ... a dude definitely makes living on the acting. I am so sure he ain’t your typical account, user.

Attached: 0A09D5D2-A9DD-42ED-8859-2EC236E548E7.gif (400x226, 1.55M)

Does anyone have a link to the fan edit of Endgame?

Good agent=Cool guy
The more you know i guess.

I only like him on Twitter because he's a Patriots fan just like me. Other than that, yeah he's a faggot.

Based and patpilled.

He speaks out because it's what his fanbase expects of him, even though he doesn't enjoy it sometimes.

based

Attached: Gorgosaurus+02_344e.jpg (900x678, 79K)

>even though he doesn't enjoy it sometimes
And you know this how?

You actually get butthurt at what people write on Twitter? Pathetic.

>defending a male actor you don't know

Yikes. At least with an actress there's an excuse.

I don't get butthurt, but sometimes when you like someone and they read them getting all into political drama and saying autistic shit it's disappointing

You have to be a onions to keep your career in Hollywood, the basedyer he goes, the more they fuel him until he's so rich in onions that one bad headline will ruin his career

Not really, plenty of actors don't say shit at all and they're fine.

I think he's a based actor but a piece of leftist shit person. But thankfully I will never meet him IRL so I get to enjoy his movies. Win-win. Btw London was his best movie, followed closely by Not Another Teen Movie and The Winter Soldier. This is fact.

It's only the no speak and onions that thrive

Getting mad at text on Twitter is autistic tier.

So if he was based he wouldn't say shit at all but he is an attention whore. He is like a worse Ryan Reynolds

He's not a leftist, he's under contract you brainlets. All actors have to sign these and engage in social activism or they get no work.

Voicing your political opinions as an actor just proves how unbased and attention starved you are

Onions for career, like I said

>sell out to brainwash kids for money
Wow how based chris!

his handlers tell him to do it or its even likely his Twitter account isnt even his.

Get woke, go broke. Fuck basedville

Or he believes it like any other person that gets into acting.

It's what happens in drama and media schools

Want him to use my throat ad his cock sleeve

yeah citizens of countries should stop having opinions comrade

>Btw London was his best movie
Ah, I see you are a man of culture
Statham was an awesome addition to that movie also

Yep. Even in HS drama classes they were like this. It's just how actors are.

It's so incredibly easy to avoid anyone's tweets.

My friend in LA says he's actually super conservative but doesn't say shit. He once made sure she hadn't been with any black guys before they had sex.

He doesn't give a shit about progressive shit or anything else. He just tweets stuff to make it look like he does, so he can be on the good side of the leftists and assure his career doesn't get splorped.

Most citizens don't have the platform that he does.

The point is he is an average actor with shit opinions, he is infact very uncool. Fuck off.

I dont know how he is on twitter but hes always came across as faggy to me

Chris pratt is doing fine

I thought Gorgosaurus was no more and is simply Albertasaurus

Halo Effect. If he was ugly, you'd think differently

You seem upset

Yeeeep. Really have no idea why straight men defend handsome men though and women don't do the same with attractive women?

>t. butthurt right wing pleb

>He seems like such a faggot on Twitter yet he's so likeable in movies and interviews?
He is an actor.

>defending chris
>not a pleb

I don't see the problem. He's using his platform for the good of people. Just because you don't see eye to eye with him, doesn't mean he's wrong

What are the Chris ratings?
Pratt>Hemsworth>Pine=Evans

Plenty of better things you could do with that amount of money than bitch on twitter

Pretty much. Pine seems alright

I dont follow Twitter shit so am i missing something?

Attached: 716C6FC5-C406-4947-AEE1-A8984C90C023.jpg (366x274, 15K)

Don't care, post his tits

Attached: f97ae650673f382864eb6d3d533e37b6.jpg (236x279, 16K)

>DUDE Pratt is so based! Hes a christian conservative. BASED. Evans is a cuck. Actors should really keep their personal beliefs to Themselves.

Everyone hated memelird when GOTG came out lol

Attached: chris-evans-chris-hemsworth-chris-pine-chris-pratt-Favim.com-3131133.jpg (610x610, 82K)

>Hey user I heard you were upset over some stuff I said on twitter.

Attached: 005D1658-96E6-4085-A10A-2E473BAB9FF1.jpg (600x1242, 70K)

Most celebs do not operate their twitter, they have PR firms do it or even sell them to these agencies because of their influence.

Not anymore, smother me in this manmaries, Chris.

>punch nipple and run

>tfw you weren't this actress

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmo8rde4Qj1rifr4k_500.gif (500x234, 476K)

Congratulations you now realize that twitter is just Yea Forums but not anonymous.

>you'll never see a man touch a topless woman's boob like this

Pratt is kinda progressive for a Christian, tho.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o5xpsqXCSd1qjejrn_500.gif (245x255, 1.97M)

wtf lol

Sure pal

Tongue punch*

no he's just generally whiny on twitter any time drumpf does anything

God I want to milk his cock

Imagine the smell omg

What's so bad about being an American being concerned with what's happening to our country?

Who the fuck uses Twatter anymore?

Attached: 1557785132415.png (290x269, 168K)

Being outspoken in what you believe in is better than being a secretive conniving shit.

This. I’d like to see how many pussies on this board would be willing to make the same shitposts they do here on Twitter.

If I were rich Chad I'd say anything publicly.