Prove this wrong with vamp kino, or else you’re racist

Prove this wrong with vamp kino, or else you’re racist

Attached: FE9B790F-D433-462B-B979-2C9295F87755.jpg (608x311, 60K)

I can't think of any that I have read that are this way. Would be interested in some examples. It is too bad that the platform being used is incompatible with such things.

Blacula was written by a white woman

Attached: blacula-1972-poster.jpg (1600x1267, 430K)

The good guys are Indians in Twilight.

>going to regret this
What’s so racist about vampires? They’re the bad guys and they have pale white skin just the way lefties like it

Blacks just upset they can't be pale and beautiful. At best they can have shiny skin and evil eyes.

The vampire is inherently a white people thing.

Zombies are a black people thing.

VTM:B

imagine living your life, seeing a racist boogeyman everywhere you go

People of darkness aren't allowed to write vampire stories that's cultural appropriation >:(

Attached: 51ucqMlVXkL._SX342_.jpg (342x441, 25K)

t. easily baited

I'm struggling to think of one that I'd call racist to begin with.

The best is obviously Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula - there's nothing quite like an established auteur slumming it up and doing so in a really high-quality way. Though that has nothing to do with racism one way or the other.

>the backstory heavily appropriates several middle eastern cultures
>several recurring christian themes, which is inherently problematic due to the above and christianity's significance in colonialism
>fetishized and othered african vampire clans
>fetisdized and othered asian vampire equivalents

we aren't even going into the actual vampire clans in any detail, too

>I think 100% that people with white skin should be excluded
>Regards, An Actual Racist

Vampire in brooklyn

Why do people act like Blade doesn't exist? Black Panther got so much attention for being a black super hero, incredibly disrespectful to Blade and Wesley Snipes. Fuck niggers, they don't deserve good vampire shit if this is how they are going to treat Blade.

I think they just legitimately aren't aware it exists. Blade existed when normies still thought super heroes were dumb because they didn't control them yet.

>tweet was made by a white person
lol wh*tes hate themselves so much, it's comical
what a cucked race

Attached: image.jpg (2414x1811, 128K)

what vampire story is "deeply racist"? because i can't think of a single one. also i like how this faggot says this like anyone on twitter is going to argue with them.

Not enough black characters? Racist.
Too many black characters? Racist.
Black character says or does anything that's remotely negative? Racist.

There's no winning.

There's a confederate vampire that's a good guy in Twilight.

I don't know, i kinda think chinks hate each other more, if you see how they treat each other...

Maybe vampires dont want AIDS

I don't think aids and gonorrhea taste good to vamps. Also the smell.

>people of color can’t be racist

lmao, ask a working class black guy what he thinks about black girls dating white guys

Attached: 7E5901DA-5140-484F-9164-6D5C44CC8ABC.gif (512x512, 624K)

>suggest movie
>they say it's racist
>what, how?
>look, sweety, i'm not going to do the intellectual labor of explaining, it just is. trust me, i'm a poc

I just watched this. Holy fuck, /Yea Forums, I didn't know it would be so good.
>so many faggots
>That cat is one strange dude

Or black women what they think of black men dating white women.

> but m-muh let me in
people actually think that garbage is the better version

Attached: A60E6344-87AC-46DC-8C32-0CE1EBE1B743.jpg (1920x2560, 552K)

People who say that are upper middle class coastal types. They never hung out with public school kids. The mexican kids make black jokes, the black kids make mexican jokes, everyone laughs at other demographics

Perhaps by the OP, but the person who wrote that is a 100% serious zogged out creep.

Underworld was co-written by this guy

Attached: K.Grevioux.jpg (1601x2149, 236K)

>authors of color

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

I am curious which vampire story he found problematic.

>what vampire story is "deeply racist"? because i can't think of a single one.
you know who the vampire in nosferatu is supposed to symbolize, right?

They're learning. If they provide titles, names, dates, etc. that means people can look it up for themselves and prove their claims true or false.

A member of the merchant tribe?

I don't remember any racism in that Tom Cruise gay vampire movie.

>you know who the vampire in nosferatu is supposed to symbolize, right?
Dracula? The went with "Count Orlok" because of a rights issue

>a character in an Anne Rice novel is a literal plantation owner so racist!
this girl is dumb

It's true, we're a race of unironic Uncle Ruckuses

No one said anything about either movie, faggot. They both suck dick and are boring. The book was fairly interesting, though.
>muh
Go back.

This was a truly terrible movie with a fascinating and brilliant concept. It's hard to see how it was even possible to make something so mediocre and crappy.

> no one said anything about either movie
> post your vampire kino
Retard

The problem with social media is that it's given any and every braindead retard the ability to speak their mind to hundreds/thousands/millions of people with a single click. Troglodytes like this should be given the right to express themselves on a stage with this much potential for exposure.

George RR. Martin's Fevre Dream is pretty anti-slavery, anti-racism, if you mean a movie then I'm pretty sure Blade was written by a white dude.

It's not actually racist, it's racist in the twitter communist sense. Probably just not enough PoC in the entire history of vampire movies so the whole genre needs to be scrapped, or maybe the idea of vampires having pale kin triggered her despite the fact the vampires are generally shown to be depraved parasites.

I can prove they offered zero examples to back up their shoddy accusation.

>fascinating and brilliant concept
Wasn't the whole premise that Dracula's bride killed him and became the boss? That doesn't sound very interesting.

eat a shit log

Vampires are found in shitloads of different world cultures because of how universal the concept is: Nosferatu, like every other vampire, symbolizes death (represented as old and decrepit) literally sucking out the vitality of the living. Vampires are the avaricious dead.

If you're looking for a monster movie category to apply twitter-tier cultural criticism about race and xenophobia, the obvious as fuck one to go with is alien invasion, not vampires lol

It's about a vampire starting a goth rock band and really fucking shit up, then vampire Cleopatra decides he cute. Good concept but then Anne Rice had to add a self-insert with a vampire stepmom and all sorts of dumb woman shit. Probably got one of the worst conclusions of any vampire movie ever.

...dracula?

I'm assuming "deeply racist" here means "telling a story set in 15th-19th century western Europe and not changing every other character to be Ethiopian"

the fuck is this person even talking about

Vampire stories aren't shit because they're racist, they're shit because there's no established canon rules for vampires and the stories are all fetish fuel for women and nonsensical faux-deep religious allegory.

From Dusk Til Dawn?

Vampire in Brooklyn?

Vampires are European folklore. SJW can suck my ass.

Attached: 1558182185609.jpg (433x606, 68K)

was written by a black man

Pretty sure the person that wrote this is a trap

Attached: 22B3FABC-FBB4-4706-B1D8-554C313B1FBA.jpg (1446x1441, 1.7M)

No it wasn't, it was written by the same guy who wrote Mulan 2 and Kronk's New Groove

You're right, by being vague they can claim anything.

Lets take some of the bigger, well-known vampire movies and see if *any* fit the claim.

Twilight, 30 Days of Night, Blade, Bram Stokers Dracula, From Dusk to Dawn, Underworld, Let the Right One In, Interview with a Vampire, Lost Boys

Any racism here? I've not seen them all but I'm having trouble spotting the racism in the ones I have seen. Other than the tendency for vampires to be a white european mythos. Is telling white people stories inherently racist? Probably, by the twit's criteria.

Vampires unironically fucking suck. The whole shit about sucking blood and shit is fucking gross. The only good vampire movies ever made were Blade 1 and 2 and that's because of all the badass and slightly over-the-top action shit.

And Van Helsing too.

Vampires are about repressed sexuality. When the entire culture goes full-on slut mode, there really isn't anything for the vampire mythos to latch on to these days.

(note the resurgence of the myth in the 80s. the AIDS scare was in full swing, and the sexual freedoms of the 60s and 70s were falling into the past. So, vampires and their sexual-analogy became popular again)