Easy way to find out someone's IQ

Is to ask "What did you think of the last two seasons of Game of Thrones?" If they enjoyed it, I will immediately stop pursuing a relationship with that person. It's the perfect litmus test.

Attached: 5ce213b693a1522dc83cd292.png (1651x1238, 2.64M)

>got is garbage for children
high IQ
>what do you mean two seasons, it was shit for 4
mid IQ
>yes two seasons were bad
low IQ
>I never complained about it until Dany turned evil but after that I started pretending I hated 2 final seasons all along
negative IQ (usually found in females)

You won't believe this, but I have a high IQ and enjoyed the last 2 seasons. I don't think they were well-written and I didn't enjoy them as much as earlier seasons, but I still enjoyed them.

I'm starting to believe reddit hires shills to make Yea Forums seem like a den full of retards in order to drive traffic to their site. There's no rational explanation for the level of discourse being this low.

If they start talking about how Stannis, Sansa, Barristan, Dany and Dorne were ruined in Season 5, I will never let that person go

200 iq here confirmed by nasa scientists, i stopped watching just before the red wedding

If you enjoyed this season in spite of the bad writing, it would suggest to me that you're a mindless consumer who has no self-respect. It would also indicate that you're bad with money.

I have a 300 IQ and the show went to pure shit at season 5

Highest IQ
>got has been shit for many seasons now, and episodes 1 to 3, 5 and 6 of Season 8 were bad but the season did have some redeeming moments, like episode 4 where multiple characters that had not previously interacted with each other, like Daenarys and Gendry did, was fairly enjoyable.

It's entirely possible to enjoy things that you don't deem to be of high quality. Also:
>implying I ever paid to watch GoT

>muh writing
Film is a visual medium, litcel. Go read a book in a dark corner somewhere and don't bother real people

why would I give a shit about why my friends feelings over something as irrelevant as that ... oh right you people never had friends

"Yes, I hated the last two seasons" -Every stupid fucking woman

>the season did have some redeeming moments, like episode 4 where multiple characters that had not previously interacted with each other, like Daenarys and Gendry did, was fairly enjoyable.

good lord

My I.Q. is 143 and Dany deserved to win. Fuck Jon, fuck the Starks, and fuck jannies.

Attached: 1488.png (712x877, 563K)

I don't know a single HIGH iq who watches game of thrones
mostly those fat neckbeards all over america who are into sci-fi, marvel movies and medieval shit and think they are smart

You're close. Redditors come here to act retarded for free.

you can be high IQ and still watch GOT, like how you can be very fit and still eat fast food once in a while.

last few seasons are total garbage though

My IQ Is 155 and I haven't watched Game of Thrones

>You won't believe this
I sure won’t

I can't picture a legit smart AND wise person watching the last 5 seasons with genuine interest without the lame excuse that "he has put too much time into it".
real smart people are strong willed, they wouldn't give a shit to find out about what happens in a series that turned into absolute brainlet shit just because it's too popular and in the mouth of everyone else

Buncha virgins in this thread

I have an IQ of 141, just so you know.

>IQ
>connected to taste at all
low-IQ take desu

*AHEM*

*slams 500iq cock on the table*

the only thing Dany did wrong was not burning more King's Landing commoners.

Attached: jonisgay.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

she looks like shes fun to hang out with

I am a mindful consumer with an IQ of 135 thanks.

>people can't be wise if they don't dislike things that I dislike

my gf (female) does not watch fantasy or scifi or in some cases anything with an unrealistic/unrelatable
sometimes this means I watch a show like got and she's watching 13 reasons
already been together 5 years
is she a keeper?

she reads a lot and probably finishes books more often than I do (she's read nearly 2 dozen this year)
I personally did not enjoy

I neither like or dislike game of thrones. Relying on overused and memorized arguments like this on the other hand is definetly not what a smart person would do

if you think that a remark pointing out your absurd hypocrisy is overused and and memorized then that says more about you than it does anything else

>I hate things for being popular
nonexistent IQ

Hating the 2 last season of GoT is the normie option, faggot.

t. 130 IQ and liked the two last seasons because this was always a silly fantasy show and there was nothing wrong with embracing it - there are lapses in logic present in the writing for sure, but you just can't expect a story as expansive as this to wrap up in a manner that is both satisfying and has full logical consistency.

Nothing wrong about being mad that they destroyed Daenerys with shit storytelling, and zero character development unless u are retarded bitching faggot. She wasnt my favorite character, but she had tons of screentime and what they did is just terrible. Anakin Skywalker turn is vastly better written than Daenerys. But Dany is not the only problem of season 8, they butchered other characters also, but to a lesser extent, they destroyed mythology of the show + garbage dialogues, shit storyline, rushed, stupid plotholes etc...

Have you read "The North Remembers" fanfic ending of Asoiaf? They wrapped it up pretty nice.

Didn't you read the part of my post where I said I Am Very Smart? I don't read fanfiction.

You mean if their response isn't "I didn't watch that shitty show"

I SUMMON THE ULTIMATE KING BOBBY B

Season 8 was good cause good boi got pats

>I only like things that I deem are good

Welcome to the world of opinions, retard

Attached: 1551748389409.png (488x505, 377K)