“Well, yes, we could elect Bran king.. But I truly do not believe this to be a good choice. You see...

>“Well, yes, we could elect Bran king.. But I truly do not believe this to be a good choice. You see, it was surely quite terrible that Varys was incinerated, along with the people of King’s Landing. But has Bran not just admitted that he was capable of foreseeing these acts, by stating that he knew he came here solely to be elected? I watched you pause just now in amazement, Lord Tyrion, and so know that you at least are aware. In turn, I believe that he could have simply uttered a word to you, and not only Varys and the thousands of dead would be alive today, but likely your brother, sister, and other friends who you still gravely mourn. I would ask; should we elect a man as king of the people, who could turn a blind eye and allow the death of thousands for his own advantage?”
>”BY THE SEVEN SIT THE FUCK DOWN, TULLY”
Why did they delete this scene, Yea Forums?

Attached: 0AC32F9F-2759-47B6-ACBD-C46CCBCC38F2.jpg (2990x1570, 407K)

>no I will not be silenced! Bran Stark must face judgemen- pbtttttttttugggggggggggggspsbbybyb
>HODOR HODOR HODOR
thats why

Once and for all :
Was Jaime the one who rang the bells ?

They couldn't go one day episode without shamming a man by an self-entitled cunt. Male feminist should have their cocks cut off to match their lack of balls to stand up to these femnazis

Doesn’t seem like he would get away with that at this point

Definitely not

Attached: 1558389327846.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

WTF was the point of that joke? It wasn't even funny. It was just kinda sad and out of place.

Marvel quips

kek

>It wasn't even funny. It was just kinda sad and out of place.
Honestly, I feel like half the episode was played for cringey jokes.

>sansa literally sits there waiting to be elected queen of everything
>doesn't win so suddenly she needs to be independant
Were the writers intentionally making her out to be a cunt in this scene?

To buff Sansa as muh strong leader but the writing was retarded because he was actually the most qualified/everyone should’ve known by then Bran sat by idly despite knowing what would happen

was unironically a fine piece of acting, face, voice and timing and all. A good actor can make even the smallest pathetic role memorable by his performance.
now compare that with the wooden and cold non acting of some other collegues

He was manspreading in his chair.

>Uncle, have sex

There were a bunch of little comic relief points in this episode, and every single one of them was cringey as fuck. I watched with like 10 other people in the room and everyone looked visibly uncomfortable during the episode.

Because Sansa STWONG

and horribly edited eliminated even the possibility of a laugh

>watching the show with that many people
Cringe

lel

I got free BBQ and drinks and had friends to talk shit about the episode with the entire time, not all of us can be NEETs

>Honey comb and jackass in a brothel joke lead up for a ninth time but said in the most boring and unnatural way.

>talking during an episode

Attached: 1553065215887.jpg (397x391, 67K)

>being a social cripple

>people who jibber jabber during the most anticipated finale aren't social cripples

Ooof my sides.

>it's an user ruined a watch party with his NEET friends episode

anyone else think bran was hella creepy the whole episode?

>anticipated finale
>after the first episodes of this season
Are you joking or are you actually autistic?

Why did they have to shame him when no one else was even bothering to offer a suggestion? Dismiss his suggestion once he's said his piece, but damn, at least he's offering a possibility while everyone else is sitting there in the awkward silence, holding in their farts.

Lmao not everyone lives and breathes for a tv show, brother. Stop emotionally investing yourself in shit like this and relax, they might even take you off a few of those psychotropics

>not all of us can be NEETs
true, this lifestyle would break a lesser man

You may not have enjoyed it, or given a shit about it(which is a freebie lie, you went to a fucking watch party), but it is easily the most anticipated television finale in history. Please keep you 'tism in check.

Everyone was uncomfortable because you, and your NEET buds were making them uncomfortable. Okay sweaty, please don't ever get off your medication..

Lmfao seek normal human interaction immediately

B8

Edmure was pathetic but the writers forgot he was supposed to be pathetic in a sad way. Now the audience doesn't have to feel bad about all the things he suffered from and can hate him freely.

Oh the sweaty thing, okay you unironically use memes in discussion so I immediately realize I’m talking to an autist. Lmao I bet you would even say that shit in person, fucking unsettling

>someone memed at me!

LOL. Jesus you're such a fucking weakling. I'm sorry dude, please have a nice day.

This wasn’t a fucking operatic performance, yeah people are emotionally invested but nobody normal is going to keep their mouth shut while watching a fucking trainwreck in progress.

Good luck, man.

Absolutely based. Wtf, I love Bran on the throne now.

Have sex

>badmouthing cripples
Bend the knee, fag

Attached: 1558322892343.jpg (714x1000, 123K)

I might be retarded here, but does anyone know the unnamed lords in the Council? The Prince of Dorne is obvious, but there's like 4 who seem to be northeners, judging by their clothes.

>No, Sansa, I will not sit down.
>Look at you, look at yourselves.
>What makes you believe even for a second that you deserve the crown?
>All of you, yes, *points at Greyworm* even you, have failed their people, or *looks at Arya* abandoned for selfish reasons.
>I am less a veteran then some of you, there are many skills you have that I do not,
>but do you have the will
>to see this through?
>*knocks over water bottle*
>fucking hell you whore I told you to—
>CUT!!
>WHAT THE FUCK
>*Sansa crying*
>He called me a whore innit, simple as
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SLAG
>SLAG OF THE NORF
>I SAID CUT WHAT THE FUCK SIT DOWN
>WAAAAAAHHHHHH HE CALLED ME A WHOREEEEEEEEEEE
and thats how the script changed last minute

Would Terry A Davis have made a good king Yea Forums?

Uncle. Please stop talking to yourself, and sit down. Also have sex.

Robin arryn was one of them

Maybe another retard here but

>Yohn Royce
>grown up sweet robyn
>prince of dorne
>Great Jon umber who was frey prisoner along Edmure tully

The supreme gentlemen is Rob Arryn

The guy who gave rickon over to ramsay was greatjon's son who said his father had died

Fuck knows then. Most important decision Westeros will ever make and they were just no name characters with 0 personal motivation or character.

It's cause GoT went full marvel. Emotional scenes can't last, gotta move on to quips.

Look how shit and unemotional Dany is after seeing Viserion get killed, or learns he's back as a zombie slave, or how she doesn't mourn Rhaegal, and we barely see her mourning Missandei. Or how Jon never discusses his feelings for his aunt with her, or his issues dealing with learning who his mom and dad are, or Sansa and Arya's feelings about it. And then as soon as Dany dies, right to fucking quips as no one talks about her anymore and no one seems to care

What should have been a serious and meaningful scene was completely derailed by this shitty "joke". It was ridiculously out of place and kinda came across as cruel.

Attached: wha-.png (922x514, 539K)

So... how long before each kingdom goes fuck this and declares independence? Iron Islands and Dorne will probably be first, maybe the Reach if things go south. What army is going to stop them if they do? Will Bran just use King Crimson and predict who's going to betray him?

>"OMG SIT DOWN SO CRINGY UR NOT EVEN FAMOUS OR CUTE UR EMBARRASSING URSELF LOL"
D&D are essentially writing teen fanfiction.

Soon.

Theres no way a cripple King and a council of misfits is going to be able to keep a decentralized feudalistic realm together for long.

The Reach will immediately revolt against that degenerate lowlife murderer for hire that was installed by Bran as a favor for his buddy. The Reach is the richest and, well, noblest with knights and chivalry and all that, of all the kingdoms. I mean, holy fuck, D&D really have no clue about the background and history of Westeros.

All houses will kneel, when I put there Lords in a Get Out style prison while I fuck their wives, and promise to do the same to their sons.

Attached: 1462979427-bran.png (480x264, 105K)

Uncle Edmure, please have sex.

Attached: pleaseunclehavesex.jpg (2468x1545, 497K)