What is it with John Wick and the large number of cutie males(females)?

What is it with John Wick and the large number of cutie males(females)?

Attached: 1558438704624.jpg (750x375, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8k6S7QgUe1k?t=0m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=bV1BNy-Gzj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least ruby rose is attractive, this woman just looks like a moderate crack whore before fully fucking up her life

>dyke hair
>comically large word neck tattoo
>edgy, obnoxious earring (singular)

keanu is a known lover of traps

Also based

youtu.be/8k6S7QgUe1k?t=0m35s

she played a nazi in orange is the new black and talks about hitler and stuff a couple times

I hate her character in Billions. But she was sexy in JW 3. She shouldn't hide her feminine side by pretending to be a boy.

>fag in a film/television show
>it's white
every time lmao

Would you let her adjudicate you?

Attached: Asia-Has-Natural-Pits.jpg (819x1024, 61K)

honestly thats the only type of roles she should be getting

if she shaved her pits and swapped heads/tits with someone

the dyke in John Wick 2 was way cuter

fucking disgusting

Them lol I'm not using that libtard speak. She looks fucking hideous

christ

Attached: 1543737320403.png (329x290, 207K)

she just needs to put on some weight and she would be perfect.
looking like a boy doesn't mean looking like a skeleton.

Attached: 1558049951105.jpg (640x640, 36K)

tattoos are always a mistake

i think tramp stamps and a dumb leg tattoo are but women covered in tats is fucking hot.

thats a big bulge

hairy armpits on a woman is my fetish, even better if they stink a bit I can lick the trapped crystalised minerals as a source of sustenance

I don't fuck tranny crazy women.

for you

I thought Ruby Rose was supposed to appear on John Wick 3. Yeah, I know her character died but it's a dumb action flick so she can keep that pencil until reaching a hospital because reasons. Was it for Batwoman? A small role on a feature film is still better than a main role on a TV show though

thought it was commons who was barely sparred.
But I do remember her saying, I'll be seeing you, idk. I only watched it once

What the fuck

Attached: 1484951880646.jpg (362x447, 101K)

>and she would be perfect.
lmao

>A small role on a feature film is still better than a main role on a TV show though
Not as a career. That's why Hollywood people trashed Raimi Malek for leaving Mr. Robot to star in movies. A steady gig is a steady gig.

vomit inducing

She would look like shit with long hair.

That's the point.

Mafee rules, though.

Attached: 1558244301882.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

she ruined Billions and is the reason i stopped watching.

I won't lie, dykes are a turnon.

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 12K)

Ah fuck, better quality. Nikki Hearts is great.

Attached: images.jpg (1000x1456, 442K)

I honestly don’t know... Kek. Besides THAT, I have the issue on those fight sequences cuz everyone dressing like the argent Smith is that some part apparently become such a mashup. The. Good ones are like the bride in “Kill Bill”, Ip man in “The Grand Master”, or Bruce Lee in any efforts. Those definitely show “Who is da man” in the cut. Do you have any option on that, besides your rader hang high for the babes ????

Attached: 8378B67A-7690-468E-A53E-4E8E2FE652E1.gif (304x200, 809K)

yup

unironically talks like an hr bitch

kino character.

They're still bros, right?

Attached: ian-mcshane-in-john-wick-2856464828.jpg (640x320, 24K)

>Knows him for a long time
>Knows he's the biggest assassin ever and that you should't fuck with him
>Fucks with him
What did he mean by this?

It doesn't really make sense. But neither does the idea that John surviving that fall was part of some plan.

this her voice was great.

Attached: 1558049851067.jpg (800x1000, 116K)

>fucks with him
>deliberately doesn’t kill him
Pick one

god her tattoo's are Terrible. It's like they're fake! How could they be so bad?

Attached: 1487567551874.png (686x560, 5K)

Attached: giv.png (778x512, 45K)

For me its Addy

Attached: 9b756b5e00184e5fb89be87c7a36ec2b.gif (500x500, 783K)

Keanu dated (or still dating) a trannie.
Explains a lot.

I noticed this, there was like not a single woman in that movie that wasn't covered in whore tats.

looks like a generic suicide girl.
give me ruby rose or the op girl anyday.

They know their audience is made of faggots. I don't understand how this trash became a cult film. A fucking madman goes on a killing spree to avenge a fucking puppy. The enless shootdown are absolutely ridiculous. John Woo did a far better job 30 years ago

have sex

So which is better?
Dyke that's more qtp2t but has armpit hair?
OR
Dyke with no pit hair, but will most probably use a strap on on you?

>those pencil limbs
>hairy pit
I'll pass. I know it gets thrown around a lot, but she is actually built like a teenage boy.

Pull that tree trunk from the inside of your ass and get a life

I felt it was supposed to be like the doctor scene early on and he shot John in strategic places.

But I got to agree with nothing about that fall looked staged. John flops around like a ragdoll.

You clearly like cocks, but is too much of a fag to admit it. Bridget Regan is significantly more attractive than those two nonbinary creaturas.

Maybe it is because I had high expectations, but while I enjoyed the movie, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the first two.

The first one was a sleeper hit, I saw it/heard about it cause of the video game marketing (Payday?) and checked it out and was blown away by how good it was. John Wick 2, I thought would be a lame cash grab and it was even better.

And while I really enjoyed 3, it lacked something. That said, excited to see the Morpheus/Neo team up and it being a secret Matrix sequel.

Ruby Rose is going to be back for the forth one right? I need her back.

she looks better in that coat

I was surprised that she didn't turn up, nor Cassian. Especially when they said they were bringing their best people to the continental.

But I guess it is easy to forget the 3 movies take place over a fucking week, so they're probably still banged up.

But man they've set up a ton of characters and back story, I wonder if they'll ever expand significantly. I want a Super Hot style Wick game.

no

Name a better action trilogy than JW
protip: you can't

no strap on shit please

you think there is a chance the sushi chef could come back too? It seems highly unlikely but him and the mute chick went out in a pretty similar way, sitting down, with a blade going through them and telling John they would meet him later.

They never show her drop dead on the ground like they did with the sushi guy though. He also had a katana going straight through his body too.

The Raid guys need to come back.

Reddit: the trilogy
They should've ended it at the first. The other two were blatant cashgrabs. The third was a steaming pile of shit.

are you reading from my heart, user?

Absolutely based sushi chef
youtube.com/watch?v=bV1BNy-Gzj4

I agree, it's way too much.
First one had a tight story, now everyone in the world is an assassin.
Where do you even get customers and targets if 90% of the population is a killer?

Is she ever coming back?

>I noticed this, there was like not a single woman in that movie that wasn't covered in whore tats.
Even that bizarre call-center thing, all the women looked like half-assed attempts at the nu-pinup look

Um, you hate THIER character in Billions sweaty.

>be keanu reeves
>wake up in the morning feeling hard wood
>squeeze it
>you can't feel your dick "must be a glitch in the matrix"
>turn to the other side
>see pick related
>think you might've used somekind of dick sedative to delay cumming
>pic related "morning babe"
>"that voice is deep"
>realize it's pic related's cock

Attached: 16579278.png (289x296, 150K)

Attached: 1552688274813.png (621x376, 307K)

hot

Same. Went to the subreddit for it recently and was pretty surprised to see everyone hate Taylor and refer to her exclusively by female pronouns instead of they/them/their(retarded) so it's refreshing to see everyone else got sick of it too

there is never any proof...post sauce

>demands her character to be non-binary
>it literally has no consequence on either the character or plot

Did she retire, no new content B/G content from her

Lord of the Rings

I love how she shows up looking like a vampire, is silent for a while, and then she talks like a really normal woman; I like how weirdly casual and mundane the underworld is in the movies. Like how all the phone operators are dressed normally and talk like you’d expect, but they all have tattoos and piercings, so they’re probably all hardened killers in their own right

I LIKE HOW SHE GETS ROASTED BY IAN MCSHANE

>I SEE SO YOU WERE JUST PROJECTING S-STRENGTH
LMAO NICE SAVE BITCH

The director of all three films is a good friend of the Wachowski abominations. He was Keanu's stunt double in the movies.

Done faggot.

Attached: 71HkZ8vsu7L._SX385_.jpg (385x485, 37K)

>action
>dude stand around for 40 minutes chewing on hay stems

>at least ruby rose is attractive
was

She's a lead in Billions from season 2 on.
Pretty solid desu

>HEY LOOK GIAMATTI HAS A SHOW OBVIOUSLY ITS GOOD
*INSERT THEY/THEM PRONOUNS CHARACTER*

FUCKING SHOWTIME I SWEAR TO GOD

You will never be a woman.

What's so good about the John Wick movies? I saw some of the first movie and thought it was boring.

It's actually good.
Taylor is shown to be pretty much deranged. I think someone on the writing team is secretly conservative.

I think they're the only decent action flicks recently that aren't Disney capeshit

IT GETS DEEPER INTO MAFIA SHIT, GREAT (UNDER)WORLD BUILDING

what the fuck is that thing

Chad is a pioneer in the evolving art of brat taming. You don't make two tiny butchdykes be attractive in a row and not have a fetish for it.

Everyone in this line of work is marked with ink. Imagine what would be Winston and Charon's tattoos?

I LIKE HOW THEY BOTH GET STOMPED

ALL THE STRONG WOMEN IN JOHN WICK ARENT STRONG ENOUGH

Perfect, I would nut on those hairy pits

Pure domination.
Chad's parents named him right.

So how big is the criminal underworld in the John Wick universe supposed to be? Is it on the same level as DC’s?

Attached: A6ABC38E-22F9-4418-82CF-CACE41912BC8.png (756x715, 889K)

This but unironically

I'm jelly. I wish the criminals here had the cool Eastern European tattoos, good clothes and spoke Russian.
I'm tired of flip-flops and playing cards/knife/gun/letters tattoos that everyone knows. At least the music, food and parties are good.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x522, 94K)

billions is great, at least s1 and 2. but taylor and mafee are great.

try that again.

how is 2 different than 1? different waifu not as much to your taste? 2 was over the top, and 3 as well. I enjoyed a few fights but 90% of both movies are lame after the first 30 minutes.