LOOK IT THIS NIGGA

OH NO NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: BF5EC1C2-4132-4A9C-8E1C-CAD7EA46D53E.jpg (1138x1485, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPg63uxYwN0
youtube.com/watch?v=RAli9a8bbys
youtube.com/watch?v=9VkmshlGEvE
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WJmhsJ5T5L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's he listening to?

the sound of his arteries clogging

youtube.com/watch?v=RPg63uxYwN0

I'm just glad he's still alive and well

I recently watched The Raven and was absolutely floored by the realization that Jack was at one point in his life kind of wholesome looking

Attached: Raven Jack Nickleson.png (455x331, 126K)

I wonder if he still gets laid a lot

Leonardo Dicaprio will still live for at least 40 years

>being a wigger
lmaoooo no no no no

youtube.com/watch?v=RAli9a8bbys

Is this the guy who played the Joker in the crappy batman movie

>he will never be your grandpa

why live

Somehow he manages to look older every year.

Based Jack

Even here he plays a creepy fuck. He's a generically handsome hero character in the Raven and it's fucking weird

Just look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=9VkmshlGEvE

I completely forgot about this band...

based JACK

Attached: jack_nicholson_1989_01_01.jpg (900x593, 155K)

Yeah it is weird how some actors have to age into their distinct look/persona. Jack wasn’t Jack until his hair started thinning out. George Clooney wasn’t Clooney until he started going grey.

>Jack Nicholson and Peter Lorre in the same film

I had no idea.

>this guy would go on be one of the biggest, critically acclaimed actors of all time

Attached: 1545700944796.jpg (438x370, 107K)

Plus Boris Karlov and Vincent Price having a wizard duel. It's pretty great

Attached: crab_nicholson.jpg (900x563, 173K)

God that never fails to fuck with my brain. I can look away and then look again and struggle to unfuck my brain.

Reminder Jack Nicholson was 37 when he found out his sister was actually his mother and his parents his grandparents.

What the fuck is that a dog ? Looks like it's fucking mutated

take another good look at it

OH NONONONO

Attached: oh nonono.png (2560x1440, 1.43M)

what happened to his actual mother and father_

It’s meant to mess with your brain. The dog’s head is tilted sideways.

It's a trick.

...a nigger?

Attached: 1544760199420.jpg (480x360, 10K)

user’s wording is confusing. Nicholson’s mother got pregnant with him at a young age so her parents raised Jack as their son and told him that his actual mom was his older sister.

>his sister was actually his mother

Well that's half the riddle solved...

He followed Marlon Brando's footsteps.
>Succeed and be the best of the best
>Bed numerous women
>Stop giving a fuck
>Now gets to stuff his fat face with cheeseburgers and chili while siting courtside at Lakers games until he dies

Attached: 1555344877228.jpg (750x721, 585K)

so he's a bastard?

She was his sister and his mother

Yeah I don’t think he ever found out who his actual father was. I actually think Ted Bundy had a similar upbringing.

this is a life I unironically consider to be the peak of all human existence and perhaps only Patton, D'Annunzio, Alexander The Great, Caesar and Napoleon have got there.

Agreed although that chili picture is fake.

This one isn't though

Attached: nicholson living the life.jpg (594x396, 87K)

underrated

Other than the first point, all those other things are easily achievable

BASED

No. This is not Heath Ledger.

That's a mighty pair of man tits. I can immediately tell this is a man who doesn't half ass anything. He doesn't do moderation. He said to himself "now I'm in my fat rich old man stage" and he committed. What I admire here is the ego and the self-centerdness required to still fuck young women at that age. He doesn't care that he's obviously gross to them and that they likely don't enjoy it much. He gets his nut in and that's all he cares about. Jack is a specimen. His death will be among the few in Hollywood that will hit me hard.

Without the first point the rest is worthless

Peter Lorre was such a good actor...

He looks more like an obese joker now

I'd like to believe you're right but I believe you can only get to the point where you can truly stop giving a fuck and live hedonisitically successfully until after becoming a recognizable figure. I'm read a lot of books on charismatic folk and it seems as though success is like a real get-out-of-jail-free-card which convinces successful people that they will also suceed in other endeavors. I'm drunk but that is the general principle. Someone who doesn not have much success cannot convince himself of having this qualirty as easily. good day

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Attached: jack nicholson7T5YNUU.jpg (1024x679, 185K)

And he still manages to be successful after not giving a fuck
Based as fuck

is this gans learning gone awry?

Attached: blessed.jpg (256x256, 64K)

Absolutely.

Attached: lorre2.gif (500x432, 990K)

That's gonna be leo in 30 years

give me chili nicholson

my thoughts exactly

no it's a real picture, the dog's body is actually another dog lying besides it. It's head is turned sideways looking at the camera

Apparently those are his family

Not right now they're not

>ywn be this alpha

Attached: Marie-Helvin-and-Jack-Nicholson.jpg (615x755, 64K)

Attached: 1557337199327-tv.jpg (800x606, 90K)

Jack has 4 children. That sets them apart. You can't be a based Chad without having progeny. Brando had like 10 with a few different women. The way Leo's going he's gonna have one or two kids max.

mfw I still don't see it

Attached: ffs.jpg (560x746, 54K)

Gets more pussy than you ever will in your life time

Attached: 1557340822799-tv.jpg (634x937, 107K)

Literally just turn the pic clockwise 90°

This is a fake picture from the onion. Who the fuck still reads the onion in 2019?

The man truly doesn't give a shit. Based.

I don't know what it is about him. His personality is obviously off the charts cool but that look is specific too. He's very handsome but then he started balding which only elevated him further, which seems impossible. He always reminded me of Wolverine for some reason. Has a very snarky, almost devilish face

holy fuck I see it now. jesus christ that scrambled my brain

>Brando had like 10 with a few different women.
For all the good it did

Attached: brando son.jpg (800x600, 60K)

He’s raw masculinity basically. The kind of movie star we’ll probably never see again.

>Jack wasn’t Jack until his hair started thinning out.
You can't figure out that he's wearing a wig in those movies?

>He's very handsome but then he started balding which only elevated him further,
Yeah, how the fuck does that work

Attached: Jack-Nicholson-and-Winnie-Hollman.jpg (615x410, 45K)

Peak performance...

Might not have been a piece. The Raven came out in 1963 and Jack’s big break wasn’t until Easy Rider in 1969 when he still had a decent amount of hair.

I've actually done pic related several times, but I'm not famous

His self-confidence levels are on about 500% all the time. That's attractive.

>The way Leo's going he's gonna have one or two kids max.
The way Leo's going he'll be lucky to not get aids. I don't get how brainlets don't figure out Dicaprio is a huge fag

Jude Law pulls it off too. Though they are balding in different ways. The other difference is that Jude keeps it short as balding men usually so while Jack didn't care, he had it longer, further pronouncing his baldness. It's great. One of the rare absolute Chads of history.

Attached: 2015-01-13_opi_6128653_I2.jpg (620x733, 52K)

COPE

He seems like a tool. I'm saying this only after I read the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood piece in Esquire where he's interviewed along with Brad and Tarantino. Brad comes across as laid back and cool while Leo just keeps sucking Tarantino's ass the whole interview. Every word that comes out of his mouth is sycophantic. I believe he's a huge tryhard.

I only came to this conclusion today desu

Leo would probably be fun to party with but yeah. He’s a pretentious douche while also being a model fucking party boy.

they're all like this desu, massive hollywood circlejerk; that's how the seedy shit is so tightly wound. youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

>His self-confidence levels are on about 500% all the time. That's attractive.

>There were points in my life where I felt oddly irresistible to women. I’m not in that state now and that makes me sad.
>'I get extremely anxious. I panic. I can’t get it. It happens every time
>There is nothing in his life he regrets, but one thing he yearns for. A lasting relationship with a woman.
> ‘I’ve had everything a man could ask for, but I don’t know if anyone could say I’m successful with affairs of the heart. I don’t know why. I would love that one last real romance. But I’m not very realistic about it happening. What I can’t deny is my yearning.
>I’ve been so struck I’ve said, “Come on, let’s go, let’s get married.” But no woman has ever recognised what I say as being legitimate. They think of my reputation, Jack the Jumper. I’m damned by what people think. Now I think I have a gap I won’t ever cross.’
> Nicholson says his heart was broken by Huston, despite the fact that he cheated on her (when he told her Broussard was pregnant she beat him up).

>‘The reality was that I was annihilated emotionally by the separation from Anjelica.

Sorry dude sounds like a beta chump to me.

He looks better than most do at 82.

Nah. Just a Chad reflecting on his ups and downs. Chads also bleed, user. Chads also bleed.

If he's not, I don't care, someone that rich and famous deserves tons of pussy. But models are really boring, I can't imagine a straight guy fucking them exclusively. Especially when his 'best friend' Lukas Haas has been living with him for years.

I like Leo fine, he's a tryhard and I'm pretty sure he's gay, but I've got no hate for him. Tarantino is massively overrated though.

Sounds based and honest to me.

I always figured Leo was the main person that Vincent Chase in Entourage was modeled after even though the it’s technically based on Mark Wahlberg and his friends.

I don't know, I'm actually rewatching know, seems very Marky Mark to me. But I don't know, maybe. Connolly was part of that 'pussy posse' if memory serves me correctly.

T.zoomer soiboy

Nah this is like the old king on the throne just thinking back on it all

Attached: old_king.jpg (3248x3923, 3.58M)

This is his second best "nigger" since The Departed. Any other notable "nigger" recitations?

Yeah Connolly has been friends with Leo for years. I think Leo’s personality is closer to the way Adrian Grenier plays Vince than Wahlberg.

It's called self-reflection, try it sometime.

Attached: lorre.gif (500x364, 988K)

>ah, the 90s.

fucking swag airbuds

I see what you mean, Wahlberg is married, right? If Leo really enjoys models and they aren't publicist arranged beards, then more power to him. I still have a gut feeling that the pussy posse just fucked each other, and they can't come out. I could be wrong.

Grandpa! Tell us a story, before you’re too drunk.

Are those claws on his sausage fingers?

Hes like 80 years old, cut the old dude some slack.

Yeah Wahlberg is married and I imagine his real life crew was way more obnoxious with a bunch of tough guy posturing compared to Vince’s. I picture Wahlberg’s entourage consisting of all Johnny Dramas.

Yeah Chad's going to be obsessed with some ugly hag for 20 years. That's fucking incel material right there.
Yeah if the throne was made of shit and horse dildos.

t. never had meaningful sex in his life

I'm going to look into this, I know that the real life Turtle is some guy named Donkey who is dead and Drama is Johnny Alves, Mark's cousin. Seem's pretty rooted in the Wahlberg crew to me. Others think Vince is Tobey, but I think your Leo idea has some legs, but their filmographies are wildly different.

I still think Leo and Tobey have fucked each other

>t. never had meaningful sex in his life
So I'm just like Jackie boy?

Kek very possible. I just meant that Vince and company are generally portrayed as way nicer guys than Wahlberg’s scumbag friends lol.

Imagine being Jack and getting to cornhole Drew Barrymore when she was 13.

Don’t bully poor Jack. You can still fall in love despite being a serial pussy chaser.

Being heartbroken over Anjelica Huston suggests to me he has had meaningful sex.

Oh, gotcha, yeah most definitely. The Wahlberg crew is mostly ex criminals, including him, kek.

Meant for

Gay photoshopped air pods

>Being heartbroken over Anjelica Huston suggests to me he has had meaningful sex.
That's called love retard. And as we all know only beta losers fall in love.
>serial pussy chaser.
So a creep?

t. Leo

A true Chad falls in love with every woman he’s ever bedded. Even if it’s only for a night.

Attached: pepe.jpg (800x587, 63K)

You’ll never get it, user.

Oh I get it just fine, he's rich so anything he does is acceptable to retards even if he's the same kind of a creepy rapey loser incel that you make fun of daily.

>And as we all know only beta losers fall in love.

This is insane cope. True love is excessively rare, but it exists. Jack bedded probably close to 200 women before he found one he wanted to be with forever. For most people its' even rarer. The reason you think only beta's fall in love is because the vast majority of the time, the guy falls in love and the woman doesn't (usually because she can't bond for shit), Huston obviously loved Jack, which is why he resents his cheating so much.
"only beta's get into relationships" is actually really sad to hear because I know your parents fucked up. Conan the Barbarian is not feasible user, become someone who's likeable for more than just your body.

Sorry but all the bullshit you heard about guys going bald and not closing are bullshit.

Ask me how I know you have a small pen0r.

Don't make me post my 8 incher you faggot, I bet you'll love it

>you will never meet or be Jack Nicholson

Attached: image.jpg (400x677, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WJmhsJ5T5L0

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I first listened to them in Burnout. I think Red Flag was one of their tracks in that game