Is this basically game over for HBO? How are they even going to stay in business?

Is this basically game over for HBO? How are they even going to stay in business?

Attached: 1558470572159.jpg (700x930, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d
politico.com/story/2019/05/21/warren-and-aoc-diss-game-of-thrones-finale-1337234
twitter.com/SenWarren/status/1130864643063328768
youtu.be/veE5-O6wACw
youtu.be/rCldQRaPXwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who

why are they so fragile ?

Tyrants.

Trump will win the popular vote this time

does this mean that poltards have backed off the refrain that he wont it last time and immigrants were skewing the figures?

Maybe they will execute i mean liberate hbo too

i wish pol-fags would fuck off and never come back

you guys try so hard and come off as so desperate its really pathetic

it means voter fraud will be investigated this time around

They already investigated it. They found nothing so they just quietly shut it down. Also interesting fact, the guy Trump put in charge of investigating it had been found guilty of voter suppression.

Multiple accounts of voter fraud were found during the midterms. Especially in Texas for Beto.

Spic Hillary

if that truly is the case, then the most simple solution would be just to implement voter i.d.

You know how much fraud occurs in California?
You just show up and say a name, boom you get to vote.
Imagine how many people registered that they keep a track record that don't show up, and end up using their info, also the people who are still on the list after being dead for how many years.

I still don't know who she is and still don't care. Fucking amerisharts

How is it that as a Canadian i know your country better than you? This is false. They found many startling instances to look into.

I want to cum on AOC’s big tits do bad, also fuck off /pol/

Why does Age of Consent care?

I bet both of their pussies smell like a fish market

apnews.com/f5f6a73b2af546ee97816bb35e82c18d
Nope. Give it up, God Emperor himself couldn't find it, your enemies are imaginary and you look even dumber than usual trying to keep pushing your narrative in the face of hard evidence like that.

>my gender almost won a fictional conflict written and directed by people of opposite gender
HAVE CHILDREN FEMCELS

>The most simple solution to there being no widespread voter fraud would be to suppress the legitimate voters
Hello there Mr. Kobach, do you think your state will ever see justice for what you did to try to keep power there or will you just slip away somehow?

>doesnt realize it not being widespread doesnt mean it didnt happen localized
>he didnt read his own link

Kidnap a retarded girl. Should be easy.

In Ohio, there were more votes for Obama than there were registered voters in some districts.
No fraud here! Move along.

There is no reason at all to not have voter IDs

Women are powerful and unstoppable but they have to be reminded about it and validated constantly otherwise they break down.

how does voter id suppress votes? Goyim
t. felon cuck

>“And then the last two episodes, it’s like, ‘Oh, they’re too emotional. The end.’ It’s like, ugh, this was written by men,’” Ocasio-Cortez continued. “We need to get some feminist analysis up in HBO.”

politico.com/story/2019/05/21/warren-and-aoc-diss-game-of-thrones-finale-1337234

>Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), another 2020 presidential candidate, also criticized the finale, remarking that she was “pissed off” and “particularly upset” by the writers’ treatment of Daenerys Targaryen, a female lead portrayed by actress Emilia Clarke.

>“She’s somebody who made sure the lowest income, the least empowered could have a voice, and that was who she was,” Gillibrand said in a video published Monday by NowThis News. “Her goal was to break the wheel. Her goal was to reform government and make sure it represented the people first.”

>Instead, the show’s scribes “destroyed who she was and why she wanted to ascend to power,” Gillibrand said. “I thought it was cheap, and I was very unhappy.”

Attached: kirstenGillibrand2a.jpg (452x439, 145K)

wow nice source. you all are absolutely sheep. i can remake this picture in 30 seconds.

Attached: at ur life.gif (390x271, 2M)

Dumb fuck

picture isnt shown at all in the entire article. nice bait.

>“She’s somebody who made sure the lowest income, the least empowered could have a voice, and that was who she was,”

>how do you know whats good?
>because I know
>what about the other people who think they know whats good?
>They don't get to choose!
Yah, she was totally for the everyman.

still no source on the pic or the quote

This is a new and pathetic form of damage control. Literally anyone can click their verified Twitter and watch them having that exact conversation. The fuck are you even doing?

so you are ok with accepting some retard making their own headline and posting it while implying it was professional?

Are you upset he made the picture?
You realize someone has to make it, right? Computers don't just spit it out, its a picture that represents their conversation and quotes them.

>we came so close to this ending with women running the world

What did this candidate for president along with a congressional representative mean by this

Attached: Capture.png (569x568, 405K)

The fucking Russians created this, it didn't happen

Attached: cort.png (649x812, 195K)

Dany's idea of equality was destroying everything and bringing it back to square one, then fucking off and letting survival of the fittest sort it out

Imagine supporting these people. How is it done?

btw personally i think it was absolutely retarded for them to even address pleb shit media and was a total misstep. but their point isnt mute IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE THAT WASNT SOURCED IN OP, season 8 writing was awful and D&D should die in a fire.

>*accidentally destroys feminism forever*
You're welcome frens

Attached: gamesofthronescreators620-620x381.jpg (620x381, 46K)

russians made AOC and EW synths and its all a big fabrication

This image is also fake

Attached: 1024px-Contrapoints_earlier.jpg (1024x1022, 104K)

It’s funny how these dumb feminist cunts admire Dany for being a self righteous radical but are surprised when she’s a crazy murderer. She was always like that.

Holy shit, these are the future leaders of our country. Thanks, reddit

Attached: Trump-Laughing.jpg (1200x628, 60K)

>>how do you know whats good?
>>because I know
>>what about the other people who think they know whats good?
>>They don't get to choose!
Democrats literally see nothing wrong with this.

>but are surprised when she’s a crazy murderer. She was always like that.
But it was okay because she was murdering le patriarchal power structure.

You just wish it was fake.

Dany going mad was GRRM alluding to the world getting crazier and crazier until it burns itself to the ground.

Attached: 1558055691226.jpg (774x1033, 74K)

>a bunch of power craving retards can't comprehend why the quest for power is almost always corrupting
gee didn't see this one coming

the normies were never mad about the bad writing
they're only mad because the story wasn't a liberal power fantasy

have sneed

But it never was or intended to be. Why do stories have to be power fantasies and not just stories on their own?

>having a monarch with absolute power is cool as long as it's a woman

Because burning civilians is empowering. Having an army of dickless orbiters is empowering. Throwing away the one man who really cares about you (twice) is empowering.

But if Griffith does it it’s rape.

I support voter suppression as long as we're suppressing people I disagree with.

The other side believes this as well.

>The “A Song of Ice and Fire” novels and the “Game of Thrones” adaptation both appeal in part because of their anti-patriarchal themes. But the idea that toxic masculinity hurts everyone has always existed in contrast to a production and writing team comprised almost exclusively of white men.

>But even with so many loose threads starting to come together, showrunners still managed to shock fans as the world of Westeros seems to have finally driven Daenerys Targaryen insane. Despite the intimidating might of her dragon, Daenerys decides to methodically burn King’s Landing to the ground, massacring the citizens she’s spent so many seasons claiming she wants to save. The moral here is that war makes everyone look bad. But it's unfortunate that the showrunners had to turn a female lead into the stereotypical “crazy woman” to get this message across.

>There will no doubt be a lot of ink spilled over this development as fans and critics digest what may very well be the final major twist in a television show a decade in the making and 25 years in the writing. In the end, author George R.R. Martin’s story is in part that of a woman who spent her entire life training and studying to one day become the leader of Westeros, only to become someone the country’s elites deem “too dangerous” to be allowed to take power. It looks increasingly likely that the savior of the country will be a man who knows almost nothing about ruling it. Even knowing this is based on an ending Martin had plotted out decades ago, the shades of the 2016 election are too hard to ignore.

NBC news.

But that's a lie
We have the footage
youtu.be/veE5-O6wACw
youtu.be/rCldQRaPXwo
People double voting. People getting dead people's ballote. Illegals being able to vote. All on footage

Why can't black people just get ID like the rest of us?

>why are they so fragile ?
Im not sure but I wish they were just fragile and not fragile and heartless

I love how they distill EVERYTHING through the election now. Everything was foreshadowing electing Trump. Everything that's bad is because of Trump. They're fucking insane. It used to horrify me, but now I just laugh, because they're pushing so hard, they're making the backlash that much harder, when the pendulum swings back the other way - and it WILL.
I thought the right was bad, crying about birth certificates for 8 years. But this is seriously insanity by these people.

they seriously don't see that daenerys represents them perfectly

Gillbrand is a fucking moron. Dany never gave the poor a voice, she took over ownership and RULED them. When did she allow the commoners to have a voice in invading Westeros?

These politicians have their heads jammed so far up their asses they warp gravity.

>"We need to get some feminist analysis up in HBO."
No, we don't, boo boo. It's entertainment. What you're proposing is propaganda, and we have enough of that, babes.

You know what's coming, they're going to propose government censors, who will allow or disallow books, movies, and albums that have enough "diversity". It's madness, and I'm sitting on my lawn chair enjoying every step of their mindless parade off the cliff.

>Tfw Trump wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college
Kino

Female Hitler is coming

NO ITS NOT FAIR I'VE WASTED THE LAST 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE ON THIS TV SHOW

NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.

HOW WILL I GO ON WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS TO THESE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

YES CULTURE WAR SHIT ON Yea Forums HNNGGG IT MAKES ME CUM SOO HARD

>her goal was to reform government and make sure it represented the people first.”

When did Dany ever do this

Did they not get it when she said "They don't get to choose"

Gender is important. More than competence. This is why they dispite Trump because dicks are seen as important.....
Wait? Do they just want Trump but genderswapped?

>woman gets modicum of power
>immediately tries to kill everyone who she doesn't want to fuck
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

based D&D causing mass triggering
i unironically forgive them for everything they've done wrong to GoT and will do to Star Wars

Attached: 1542902514038.png (600x332, 185K)

The hubris is real.

what's the fuck is wrong with american women

LMAO btfo!!!

Attached: 1558305427061.png (661x306, 88K)

>Government can't do ANYTHING right!
>But I want the government to hold absolute control over who votes!

You retarded weenies thinking you deserve absolute power is hilarious. You fucking morons wouldn't even be able to build a functioning wheelbarrow.

Where do you think current voting rules come from?

these people are fucking insane

State Referendums. Another thing you idiots think you deserve total control over.

Why don't you move to South America if you have such a problem with open democracy?

Biden will win the popular vote and the electoral college. Trump will have to do something bigly between now and then to stand a chance.

absolutely foul rotten minges the both of em

>US
>open democracy
lamo

Never thought I'd find myself in agreement with these two clowns, even if it's not with their specific reasoning. What a week.

Yup. Typical response from your cretinous kind.

>Lol you think you know but you don't really know but I do, ha!
>WTF, you expect me to EXPLAIN my reasoning, what a cuck
>OMG why won't anyone do what I say!?!?!?

>i liek pizza lol
>hmm, i never thought
Shut the fuck up

Eat a bowl of dicks. I figured people like them would still be on board because at least they got their backup queen.

>don't call me on the stupid shit i said because at least it wasn't as stupid as what i was thinking

>Not realizing the fact that these two somehow weren't too stupid to not recognize shitty writing might be surprising to some that follow their shenanigans

What's it like being a mental piss ant?

>this nigga in charge of reading comprehension
Holy fuck, what a night.

>This clown lecturing anyone on reading comprehension

wew lad

No wonder you vote for these literal house plants.

So what are your crucifixion policies?