Good Time (2017)

This movie is absolute killer from start to the finish. Why did it flop so hard?

Attached: good time.jpg (300x424, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ6-OqjoIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check out Heaven Knows What user. Same directors, great movie

People are plebs

i've fallen asleep twice trying to finish it

best movie of 2017

were you tired or just have shit taste?

R E D D I T

you've been filtered, pleb.

when will the reddit meme die?

I saw it 2 days ago and it wasn't killer. It was good, had me nervous from beginning to end but it kept going nowhere and introducing that new character so close to the end wasn't a good idea IMO.

Robert was great.

Alright, I'll check it out
How come? There's a lot going on at all times in the movie

when redditors stop trying to force their soiboi crap on this board like this shitty fucking movie, marvel, cannes, criterion collection, chernobyl, etc.

What's the deal with his girlfriend? She was like fifty years old and living off her mom.

Because the audiences changed.
This film could have been successful in the 70s, during the New Hollywood era but nowadays, those kind of projects are doomed.

do you even like movies?

t. Trumplet

it was pretty good, i wouldn't call it a masterpiece but the soundtrack was nice and it's well acted

>were you tired or just have shit taste?
both

>How come? There's a lot going on at all times in the movie
i dunno, around the part they get to this apartment with the little black girl i started dozing off...the overall color palette of the film didn't' help either

I think the whole point of the movie was that things weren't going anywhere and Pattinson's character was getting more and more desperate because of it.
Soundtrack was really good in the first half of the movie

I liked it a lot, but I don't think that A24 expected this to have crazy box office numbers. The safdie brothers don't make mass appeal films, and to do $5 million at the box office isn't too bad off of probably a pretty small budget

people don't watch indie movies

I listened to a review of it. The reviewers spent a lot of time discussing how problematic this film was for having an actor who wasn't developmentally disabled portray a character who was.

when you are scum you date older women because they have lower standards and are usually carrying around a lot of connects to things like drugs and whatnot. how do you not know this? you aren't some permavirgin living in your room with no life experiences, are you?

>actors not allowed to ACT as a thing that you're not

idwtlitwa

why was pepe in the film?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-21-22h29m36s348.png (1920x802, 2.21M)

>Why did it flop so hard?
because a24 spent $50 million shilling it on Yea Forums

because he's a based frog, why else lol

Direct to netflix in my country.

Original idea + Lack of marketing = bomb
Shame coz it's a good flick with a fantastic OST.

I stopped listening to the podcast after that. I think they also discussed Escape from L.A. and said the dystopia in that movie was eerily like Trump's America.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZ6-OqjoIg

Soundtrack was superb

It didn't even get a major release. I don't know if you can classify indie films as "flops."

Post yfw Edward diddles a 16 y/o nigress

>film is near perfect
>that one scene of the guy falling off the building looks so bad its jarring and instantly takes you out of the film
Honestly not trying to nit pick, it just looks so fucking weird for some reason. Still a 9/10 film

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-233157_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 643K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-21-22h06m07s753.png (1920x802, 1.42M)