Achilles was black?

Achilles was black?

Attached: david-gyasi-achilles-cropped-1.jpg (1000x563, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41pBo0mHMNM
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Achilles was?

He is now

ACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEEEES

And gay

Attached: 1520944418117.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

Achillies was a real nigga for sure.

>literal niggerfaggot
wew

i actually gave this show a shot. what ruined it for me was the scene with the delegation to troy to settle things peacefully... as the greeks are leving the room, achilles hangs back and stares at hector. all that had to happen was for him to hold the stare a little and then begin leaving and it would have been kino, but instead achilles says something fucking stupid (don't remember exactly what).

...and it's beatiful.

The real Achilles was actually gay, Patroclus was his lover

From now on, yes.

We Waz Greek Kangz N Sheeet!

He was also a quadraplgic dwarf, You white cis male able bodied neur typical make me sick. With your white privilege,sexism ,racism, masagony how do you even look you self in the mirror. Herculies also 100% nubian black as midnight all the "greek" gods are as a matter of fact.

he was greek so yes

why are they emasculating strong black men?

nigga, fuckin shakespeare was black

youtube.com/watch?v=41pBo0mHMNM

learn yo history foo

Attached: nigg.jpg (226x223, 11K)

Get over it. All of the great figures from ancient history were from the African/Middle East region and, therefore, were PEOPLE OF COLOR. Centuries of white-washing history has deformed your brain

It was ancient greece, they all loved boipucci

Achilles didn't exist.

It's ancient Greece, everyone was a huge faggot

DAS RITE

Achilles was always gay

Yes

DAS RITE DAS RITE

Attached: 1549652907415.jpg (738x882, 64K)

Prove it, since nowhere in the Illiad even mentions or hints that they were lovers or gay. Even there was a night where they were fucking slave girls, each of them were fucking their girls in their own tents.
And when Agamemnon tried to convince Achilles to fight using bribes was with lands, titles, marriage of his daughter so they would become inlaws and like 7 of the most beautiful slave girls of Greece. If he was truly gay/bisexual even, why didn't he bribe him with "boys" or guys too?

this is woman for "GIVE ME WHITE DICK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

WE WUZ GREEK DEMIGODZ N SHIIIEEET

Attached: 1547918707459.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Prove it faggots:

oh no no no no

Attached: 1556654702008.png (1400x831, 1.9M)

he sure as shit wasn't white

Attached: greekfreak.jpg (960x620, 43K)

No.

>All of the great figures from ancient history were from the African/Middle East region

Attached: interdasting.jpg (400x300, 34K)

He was Greek that goes without saying.

Das Rite, and Hannibal of Carthage was a BLACK BVLL, he didn’t invade with elephants he WAS the AFRICAN BVLL ELEPHANT WITE BOI

Attached: BA9DF243-E62B-4145-AB9C-9B5BBEA1B027.png (799x399, 284K)

It was supposed to be the other way around!

They had a whole terminology for it. Erastes was a word for an older guy and eromenos for his teenage boyfriend. They had military units where all the soldiers had sex with each other. They didn't have the same concept of 'gay' as us, everyone was down with fucking boys.

All of you idiots should know by now, our "history" narrative is written and controlled by (((them))). One of the things (((they))) do is try to punish their enemies with shameful and embarrassing propaganda. Greeks, especially ancient Greeks, have been one of (((their))) greatest enemies of all time.
If you believe ancient Greeks were black, gay, boy or sheep fuckers, or anything else along those lines, you might be literally retarded.
You are certainly hypnotized and indoctrinated.

achilles was a crossdresser

>loses to the white romans

Attached: ji4yxw27qgi11.jpg (1242x1657, 177K)

>sheep fuckers
Those were the celts.

We shag them you eat them

Attached: 1531414180665.jpg (406x401, 45K)

That’s every part of Afro-centrism and we wuzary
>black people invented everything
>every historical scientist, philosopher, engineer, architect, artist, general, etc was a BVLL
>white people lived in caves and shit and had no civilization
>white people still managed to conquer, enslave and COLONIZE Africa

Where in the Illiad even mentions that faggot? In fact, one of the only things that movie got it right was the relationship of Achilles and Patroclus, they were cousins (second cousins since they grandmother's were sisters).
The conception of them being "lovers" cam e from other authors like Plato (who was actually a faggot). If you believe this version over Homers source marerial, the you should also believe the fan-fictons written by tumblerinas about all movies and books too.

How do north africans feel about their history and culture being stolen by blacks?

What the fuck are you talking about. Pederasty was a common institution in Athens, and Spartan Soldiers casually fucked each other on the reg, and spartan women were only really used for breeding.

>not realizing that loving white boys is the most based thing a white man can do.

>the conception of Ancient Greek characters being lovers came from Ancient Greek writers
You know Homer wasn't the one that actually wrote it down right? He told his stories orally while travelling around Greece and there are multiple accounts about his life and who he was. It's fully possible that he would play up or town down the gayness depending on the day. Not that the Greeks would even consider boy love gay.

Well if you know and Egyptians, Moroccans or Libyans you’d probably know they hate niggers more than plantation owners

So basically same thing whites do with Jews?
>reee Jews conquered the world and are in control even though we are the best race in da world!!!

>(((them)))
Yikes
You should throw yourself over a cliff retard.

why are niggers so stupid?

Then why Agamemnon didn't send Achilles some "boys" too when he tried to bribe him into fighting again? He tried giving him, titles, marriage of his daughter and the same position as his own son, the 7 most beautiful slave girls, alongside with the return of Briseis. Why not also give him some "boys" to "serve" him?

>can't refute
>y-you're stupid!!!
As expected from a dumb white ape.

Disgustingly simplified version of what happened

I thought the Greeks were Asian since many of them are Turkish rape babies.

Attached: 1556248217875.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Why would he give him something that he already has?

>refute something stupid
I've got better things to do than argue with a retarded nigger spouting /pol/ propaganda

I wish I knew

>I've got better things
>got btfo and now's trying to back out
Retard you're wasting time shitposting on Yea Forums don't act like you have something better to do or you wouldn't be here.

Agamemnon loved his twinks too much to give them away

>three panel image doesn't have every historic detail
I am frankly shocked.

/pol/ is not white.

t. seething whiteboy
Go kill yourself.

Was so common and normalized that would Greeks and Romans would insult each other by claiming that the other guys were boy fuckers as an insult. People int the past didn't know how to shitpost and everything they said was ment to be taken seriously and literally guyz: pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
I'm totally sure that historians in the future would look back at Yea Forums and think that everyone was gay, and OP loved to suck cock too

>you're btfo because I said something retarded haha
see

>comparing whites in general to Afro-Centrist Blacks and We Wuzers
Your 75 IQ is showing, Jamal

oof, having a rough day?

>got btfo so hard he lost all his brain cells and can't think of any decent reply
As expected from a dumb white ape.

If you've got better things to do then why are you replying?

Fair point

>reeee they don't count as white!!!
Keep coping whiteboi

Yeah, I guess Odysseus fucked his dog too, right?

>implying its the same person replying

Attached: 1524977325183.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Same with tumblerinas who think that every male lead and his friends are secretly gay lovers, even though it's not present in the source material, their version is also correct. People in the past didn't say things ironically like we do, this is something exclusive to people from the 21st century: pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
Also all veterans I know are also gay because all they talk about is about some other grunt sucking dick, drawing dick, the drill instructors are the gayest are the gayest of them all , since they always talking about some private being a faggot, loving dick and shit.

go dilate, discord tranny

>As they were speaking, a dog that had been lying asleep raised his head and pricked up his ears. This was Argos, whom Odysseus had bred before setting out for Troy, but he had never had any enjoyment from him. In the old days he used to be taken out by the young men when they went hunting wild goats, or deer, or hares, but now that his master was gone he was lying neglected on the heaps of mule and cow dung that lay in front of the stable doors till the men should come and draw it away to manure the great close; and he was full of fleas. As soon as he saw Odysseus standing there, he dropped his ears and wagged his tail, but he could not get close up to his master. When Odysseus saw the dog on the other side of the yard, dashed a tear from his eyes without Eumaios seeing it, and said:
>'Eumaios, what a noble hound is that is over yonder on the manure heap: his build is splendid; is he as fine a fellow as he looks, or is he only one of those dogs that come begging about a table, and are kept merely for show?'
>'This dog,' answered Eumaios, 'belonged to him who has died in a far country. If he were what he was when Odysseus left for Troy, he would soon show you what he could do. There was not a wild beast in the forest that could get away from him when he was once on its tracks. But now he has fallen on evil times, for his master is dead and gone, and the women take no care of him. Servants never do their work when their master's hand is no longer over them, for Zeus takes half the goodness out of a man when he makes a slave of him.'
>So saying he entered the well-built mansion and made straight for the riotous pretenders in the hall. But Argos passed into the darkness of death, now that he had fulfilled his destiny of faith and seen his master once more after twenty years.

bros...

Attached: 1435292340061.jpg (640x646, 86K)

>being this reddit
Honey, I can't YIKES and CRINGE your comment enough. Oh sweetie, no, just no.

see

Then why did he offer him more slave girls if Achilles already had them too? The previous night he had a threesome with two slave girls one of which was from Lesbos, and he gave Patroclus one of his favourite ones, and they fuvked them in their resort tents (Homer specifically made sure to say that).

>complaining about reddit in the most reddit board
Yikes
Yea Forums has been a colony of reddit since it's inception newfag.

THIS
B
H
Nothing but GoT and capeshit. Yea Forums is no different than those obese sjws watching GoT in the bar.

He didn’t exist

Someone make a movie and cast a nigger as Hitler

britbongs pay their tax dollars toward this

>HOL UP

Pretty sure that's legendary hero a-chill-us

Greeks and Romans fugged boipussy, its historical fact.

rest easy doggo ;_;

The Etneral Nigger Cope

If Greeks were White they would be relevant today.

none of those bantz are about boy-fucking tho
Greeks didn't think it was gay to like boy ass, it was just a thing. If you were an upper class older dude you had a twink booty call.

In the bronze age?

Britains, Germans, all Asians, and all blacks are the biggest literal faggots on earth, current fact.

Yes.

>Achilles was black?
No

But there were Sub-Saharan black Africans. Rome was actually very diverse. You had whites, asians arabs and blacks living there and working as mercenary soldiers.

Also back then, literally anyone could've been a slave. Even wh*Tes.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (1200x729, 431K)

>5295547▶
>Achilles was black?
Yes that was his only weakness
god cant milennials even read

he was held in the fountain of fried chicken and melon as a child by his achilles heels
only his heels are white

You mean Aychilleez?

if Achilles was fat he'd be achillicheese

Imagine thinking the colored in areas of historical empire maps means everyone in the shaded area is the same thing.
Holy fuck imagine being this dumb.

Attached: 1556835475223.png (460x479, 287K)

It's 2019 any character can be rewritten to be any race, gender, sexuality, or religion... Expect for straight white Christian male characters, there are enough of those in history and it's time to rewrite history to destroy and erase their patriarchy

Attached: sensible.gif (250x250, 993K)

god i hate the BBC for so many things

too many niggers in here

Never in my post have I said that.

Obviously you have the white Gauls in France and Anglo-Saxons in the UK.

Arab/Berbers in middle east/north africa. Etc..

Rome also imported blacks from south of the saharan desert as slaves. They also imported elephants and lions from africa for the galdiator shit. Some blacks later became free slaves and worked as Roman Soldiers.

Chinks and Mongolians also crossed Europe amd into Rome for trade.

if achilles had hay fever he'd be achillsneeze.

The Anglo-Saxon migrations happened after the western empire fell.

Well fuck the UK was inhabited by the Irish/Gauls as well.

I'm not a history major and I don't live in Europe.

the romans only contacted one sub saharam city

>PoC is the same as being a nigger
The absolute state of Yea Forums

Yeah okay? Blacks still existed in Rome. This is factual. Sorry it doesn't matter. Not sorry that it doesn't fit your lol niggers xD Narritive.

Whats the point of being a chad if youre with an ugly negress?

if they existed their numbers would be minimal in the city of rome or the italian peninsula
sure there were some in north africa

if somebody called me a 'person of color' i'd smack them in the face

The ones that have been freed slaves also later worked as Roman Soldiers. They could've been stationed or worked anywhere, but most likely they were stationed in Italy, Soutyern Europe and North Africs. I still don't see what the argument here is.

rome had no short supplies of slaves and soldiers anywhere hey had no reason to move tons of troops from africa to europe for no reason

Clearly you're a racist and want to discredit black people in history in every way you could.

Sub Saharan black people worked as Roman Soldiers, end of story. This is a fact.

again rome was never on sub saharan africa, they traded with one city and that was it there weas no way it could have tons of soldiers from that place

North Afican providences of Rome Frequented the south of the Sahara and traded with kingdoms like Mali and Ghana.

Celts/Britons were the native peoples.

Okay, and your point is?

and a fag too.