They're back!

doctorwho.tv/news/?article=the-judoon-are-returning-to-doctor-who-to-face-the-thirteenth-doctor&fbclid=IwAR0U6BLAaA0F0W3Kwl29y_AU3ofkST_CtV6UZ8rsqEp1I9jiWr6Osrk98kI#_

Attached: rhino.jpg (960x960, 237K)

You just know

oh
good
beloved fan-favourites the judoon

wow!

I won't be back. :)

Ah yes, time to bring back villains from the past in a desperate bid to reclaim the audience

>Der Juden are returning to Doctor Who

What did they mean by this?

>big nose
checks out

I hope the Slitheen are next

>you now remember there's a female dr. who

This but unironically

more like braptheen

>Hello rhinos, as you can see by the 5th shadow proclamation I am fully within my rights to visit the gynaecologist without the doctor in question knowing about my period, so if you'll excuse me!
God I hate this Doctor so much, not even because she's a woman.
She was shit in broadchurch

Attached: Immeasurable.png (718x400, 766K)

Can someone explain the Doctor Who meme to me? I liked Torchwood Children of Earth but the rest of the series isn't like that at all and Doctor Who was even worse. Can I just not understand because I'm not some brainlet euro?

Doctor Who ended with Twice Upon A Time. Everything else is fan fiction.

>I liked Torchwood Children of Earth
why?
give me one good reason why

You have to keep in mind its a show for kids, that is now trying to appeal to a wider audience because the BBC needs more dosh.

It's existed for a significant period of time and become in-bedded in living culture memory in Britain. It's become something of an institution for UK media, often raising new writers and actors to the wider public eye. Additionally, it's formulaic design makes it a low-stakes drama and time travel components allow for a wide variety of genres and stories to be told despite often relying on the time and tested mild horror that made it popular with children to begin with.

>it's a slitheen anti-bodyshaming episode

Is that Aryan Goddess Doctor returning?

grown men watch this shit

it's even more ridiculous than capeshit and game of thrones

The Judoon were honestly some of my favorite aliens in Doctor Who but after series 11 this show is dead to me now