So what do you fags make of New Batman "Robert Pattinson"

So what do you fags make of New Batman "Robert Pattinson"

Attached: New Batman Mockup.jpg (1080x1341, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnTSE-Qvt_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely kinographic choice. Pattinson is one of the best working actors right now.

SHOULD have gotten a kino director if you're gonna waste Pattison's time

He might do for Batman what Ledger did for Joker, a truly unhinged Bruce Wayne

I am just an American actor wasn't chosen

based, I'm all for another british batman. a batman who can act again.

Attached: Christian Bale and his body of work.jpg (1345x1497, 1.13M)

i thought it was gonna be kino until i saw cosmopolis yesterday and now i'm kinda nervous. acting was sloppy and felt like he always plays the same character in every movie "the laid back guy with great potential who's wasting it with self destruction from its own nature". he's a method actor and complete opposite to what batman is supposed to be.

i hope i'm wrong though. and yes, i know his acting in lost city of z is kino, but still

Nigga watch Rover and Good Time

I'm just worried about his girly voice

fuck batman he sucks anyway

hur I'm gonna dress up in a fetish costume and "fight crime"

If this poofter and yes bats must be a fag because I can tell you what I'd be doing with a billion bucks and it ain't chasing around some lunatic clown. Anyway if bats really wanted to take a bite out of crime he'd spend his money and time trying to turn blue cities red by getting republicans to run the black cities,you know where all the actual crime happens.

tldr fuck batman he's gay and fake.

Attached: 256abb66a1d8ae1a546e3b87bfc4992469328b867157d0385403808a97c9b612.jpg (799x1165, 220K)

My ONLY concern is that he can't get buffed like Bale or Affleck. Pattinson's body type is skinny. He can't grow muscle mass. You know what that means? Another costume full of fake muscles and padding, looking fake as fuck, retarded and even fat. Pic related. Affleck worked out, did his job and they still put that awful fat suit on him. Imagine with Pattinson.

Attached: batflecks.jpg (800x1144, 136K)

better start taking those roids bro

Attached: robert-suki-17may19-05.jpg (799x1200, 180K)

I just watched the accountant and now that picture is extra hilarious

Robert is a kino choice. But Reeves cannot produce Kino. His Ape trilogy while decent is extremely forgettable.

Doesnt matter anyways since it was cancelled and Terrio and Baffleck are back with their original Batman v Deathstroke movie.

To me it was the opposite. I watched Cosmopolis and thought he was the creepy billionaire in a way he can easily pull off Bruce Wayne. As for the acting, it took me a while to get used to it. It's Cronenberg's fault. The whole movie feels "off".

Did you like Good Time? It felt too much like a vanity project for the director and his brother. Pattinson was great but god I hated his fucking character.

Skeptical at first. But I’ll give him a chance. He’s got the look, now he just needs to bulk up a bit. The hard part will be being able to get the character right, similar to the Arkham games

>Pattinson's body type is skinny.
How skinny? this skinny?

Attached: christianbalecambiofisiconuevapeli1.jpg (306x440, 38K)

>batman AGAIN
I guess Americans never tire of capeshit

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Another new batman? I have seen 7 different people play batman in my life alone.

Give him a chance.

Should have been a 10 year moratorium on batman movies after nolan trilogy. All these hollywood flies trying to swarm over a spotlight

There is a difference between the current state of your body and your body type. Anyone can get too slim or fat. That doesn't change your type.

Bale is meso, Pattinson is ecto.

Attached: Adult-Fitness-endomorph-mesomorph-ectomorph-body-types.jpg (500x269, 34K)

Who cares if he’s skinny? It will be written in the plot that he can beat up groups of guys, and that’s what will happen. Christian Bale was a string bean for the last two Dark Knight movies and he was kicking everyone’s ass except for his first round with Bane. All that matters is can he deliver his lines convincingly

>memomorphs
fucking lmao dude

I dunno, Bale looked exactly like Pattinson back in the day

Attached: cbale_1256073974.jpg (398x500, 25K)

idk man, his american accent sounds off to me in general

>Who cares if he’s skinny?

The people making the batsuit for the movie. They'll probably exagerate on fake muscles. Look at Batfleck and loot at Shazam. That shit is laughable.

Attached: Shazam.jpg (628x361, 165K)

He's a fine actor. I am more worried about the script and what they want to do woth the character.

Even George Clooney would have made a fine Batman. He had a garbage script and director to work with. Same with Affleck.

Attached: bin affleck sees an infidel 1546503509762.jpg (530x698, 149K)

What is funny is all of these pop-culture body types can be skinny or fat.
Subway era Jonah Hill and his comical bird legs come to mind as a fat Ectomorph.

Attached: Batmans.jpg (1493x989, 183K)

I think that was just the style of the director. Most his movies have an over the top style.

Bale is a rarity among brits. All your good actors are old now, rob being an exception.

There's a never ending conveyor belt of British actors, good ones will always come along.

This desu, get a better director than Reeves. This seems like a waste of Pattinson's time and he is already wasting his time with Nolan.
You are not supposed to like his character, he is an asshole. I liked it, it was very funny and enjoyable. Watching Connie fucking everything up was hilarious. Very fast paced, great atmosphere and cinematography. I don't think it was a vanity project, they wanted to make another film. They made this only because Pattinson reached out and said he wanted to work them so they started to work together on the idea.

BvS batman suit looked great on video, looks terrible in photos

better than Ben Aflleck

I know you're not supposed to like him. I was on the edge of my seat wanting that motherfucker to get shot. I wanted to see him banging the girl though.

I liked the movie, I just thought it went kind of nowhere. I was glad to see the Captain Phillips guy getting another role.

>tfw endomorph

Not really. No brit born after the 90s is impressive at all.

i would actually really like the gold outlined bat symbol suit ngl.

>Americans believe that

photos show the entire suit, whereas the movie doesn't ever show it entirely or he's always moving. plus everyone is just waiting for the day the cape goes over the shoulders like the og batman had

Quit being fahkin retahded ya queeah.

Attached: 1377428865920.jpg (630x450, 38K)

For you, maybe. But they keep churning them out by the hundreds and there will always be good ones about.

Too bad this project was cancelled

please let the new batsuit have nipples!

aflek is closest to adam west who we all know is the true batman

That’s bull. Muscle is muscle, literally anyone can get big if they prioritize working out and lift heavy.

They had directors like: fincher /denis Villanova and Darren aronofsky up for a batman movie
Maybe they would have sucked (Darren's pitch sounds a tad dodgy) but they'd be better than Reeves anyway
Sure Reeves can surprise me and make a classic but when we already have Burton and Nolan directed Batman movies you really got to do something great to match up.
This isn't MCU (no offense) those characters had no history on the big screen to measure up to. (Besides Spider-Man and homecoming was awful compared to Raimi's work)
If reeves puts out something at MCU level it might do well but will he really disappointing

For

I don't know if i agree that it went nowhere. I liked that his brother was finally in a good situation and away from bad influence. I was also glad that they caught Connie, he was a piece of shit. Safdies are doing new film this year which stars Adam Sandler. They wanted to make it for a long time, it will be interesting to see if Sandler can give such a great performance as Pattinson did under their direction.

Attached: 5297270-0-image-a-58_1540239365951.jpg (634x615, 89K)

Body types are literally what body you have based on diet and exercise and how much you lift. If you’re skinny, you can get bigger. The only thing being that your shoulders may not get as wide if they’re are naturally narrow set.

if he's bruce it's bullshit. If he's Dick or Jason I don't care.

We shit out actors all the time aswell. Fuck off post 90s brits.

>ninjas are supposed to be bulky
ummm user are you going to have sex ever in your life?

>implying

Attached: matt reeves.jpg (720x188, 36K)

>Darren's pitch sounds a tad dodgy
I talked with a DC editor at a con and he said as fascinating as Aronofsky and Miller's script was, it was unfilmable. It would have killed Batman films for years.

Then again, I think Snyder did this in his own way.

I do kinda wish Aronofsky and Miller did it as an Elseworlds comic.

Don't hate the Brits because your country's actors are losing roles to them lmao.

Yikes.

Hopefully with you.

I don't really care for comic book movies. I just watch everything with Pattinson because he picks interesting directors to work with and i usually like them. Like Robert Eggers with The Lighthouse and Ciro Guerra with Waiting for the Barbarians. That's why i'm surprised he would sign on to something directed by Reeves. He is nowhere near the directors that Rob has been working with recently. As far as other directors you mentioned i read the batman script which was supposed to be done by Aronofsky and i didn't like it. Aronofsky wanted to make that script even darker which would be hard to imagine. But it was the same shit over and over just a bit darker.

>batman played by Pattinson
>directed by Ben Affleck
your boy pussy ain’t ready for this level of KINO

I like pattison but don't pretend like your younger actors are any good

uh? whats this supposed to show?

Plebs and newcomers think of him for the Apes movies. What made my mind get blown away when he was picked to direct Batman was Let Me In. If he can take that atmosphere to Batman, I'm all set.

Attached: letmein.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

All these nonlifting incels don't understand bodytypes exist. lol they are all twinks anyway and think everyone looks like them. LMAO fat fuck losers

Do you mean the script called Year One by Frank Miller?

>the Apes movies
You mean the best blockbuster trilogy in the last 15 years.

We da superheroes now American boi.

Attached: TopThree.png (1169x422, 667K)

Ben Affleck and Terrio are back. Reeves is out. Only left to know if Pattinson is the Batman for Terrio/Affleck movie or not. Probably not since the original Terrio script was dealing with mortality and aging.

How does one have negative lips like holland ?

Spider-man and TDK are better and infinitely more memorable even accounting for their lackluster 3rd entries. Ape was mediocre as fuck.

>Bruce Wayne
>Black hair

>Actors who played Batman/Bruce Wayne
>Val Kilmer - Blonde
>Christian Bale, Adam West, Michael Keaton, Ben Affleck and now Robert Pattinson - All brunette

Why? Why is it so hard to cast a black haired actor? Or at least dye the actors hair fucking black. Why have all Bruce Wayne portrayals been so shit?

Attached: Bruce_Wayne_06_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I'm not saying it was bad. Reeves saved that trilogy 'cause the first one was generic shit. I'm just saying people seem to only know him from that, but he's the motherfucker from Cloverfield and Let Me In.

Cavill is out.

It would look silly. Matt boomer (?) Is the only guy who kinda pulls it off.

only because he's being a bitch about wanting more money, the moment everyone shits on witcher he'll be back

Ben Affleck hair is black in the movie tho

All those movie pitches that don't get made should get turned into comics. (Ex Burton's Batman 3). Would be cool to see though I get why writers/directors wouldn't want to toss out their ideas into a comic.
>miller
Frank or George?

The good one

>critic score
Oof

Am I the only one here that is sad that Batman V Superman, wasn't just a straight up Batman movie? I get all the complaints about Snyder's version of Superman. But his Batman was spot on. Snyder was the perfect director for a Batman movie :(

youtube.com/watch?v=AnTSE-Qvt_E

I get WB not wanting Darren screwing up batman
Give him the Question or Green Arrow

Pattinson isn’t a psychopath “muh craft” nigga like Bale is though

Attached: 6C621C16-B87D-46EC-8B9E-5FA17C643659.jpg (475x330, 27K)

His batmans just a stupid thug that murders people.

>His batmans just a stupid thug that murders people.

His Batman was an older take on the character that lost his sympathy for any of the criminals he was fighting. He became a thug because he has been Batman for too long. That was the point the movie was going for.

Pattinsons gotta be better than Affleck. Affleck looked fucking stupid as batman.

Considering 1989, Returns, Begins and TDK are also kino, it seems that making Batman a thug that murders people actually works for film

The only time I've actually been excited to see how a new Batman turns out.

We'll see

After the 90’s? You mean there’s no good British actors who are 19 or younger