...a nigger?

>...a nigger?

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XmXqf768bjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im a television and film enthusiast and I dislike afro americans

This. Not a racist, I just don;t like em

No, im definitely racist. And I don't like them aside from that.

Me too. I also dislike fags, trannies, poos, and kikes

A nigger cook.

>fags

What's wrong with fags?

Every gay guy I've ever met has been red-pilled and based, and the ones who raise children raise them to be straight, unlike fucking trannies

Also, they don't reproduce. They're gonna self-genocide. Numbers aren't there for too many to ever be around at once.

A man of taste

Attached: DB011B12-FD93-4814-8A52-3CD271987830.png (657x527, 51K)

Ever read The Bible, fag-enabler? Faggots need to be culled and killed

you clearly don't meet many faggots then
or only faggots on Yea Forums

>Faggots need to be culled and killed

Thou salt not kill

Fags will meet their fate in the afterlife, but they're a net positive to our life here on Earth. Most of them are very pro-straight lifestyle and traditional heterosexual values

Wrong

>only faggots on Yea Forums
>implying I'd ever want to meet in person anyone from Yea Forums, fag or not
>most of whom aren't homosexual, just FAGGOTS

Right. How am I wrong? People pushing the gay agenda, interracial agenda etc. are all straight

Doesnt matter. They all need to fucking die and you liberal pieces of shit enabling them need to die to

WTF THE MADMAN REALLY SAID THAT? XDDD
EBIC RAIMI

Why do they need to die again outside of "the Bible says so", which it doesn't. Again, ratio wise, more straight people are shitty and degenerate on average then gay people. Average gay man is smarter, richer, achieves more, make more positive cultural impact for traditional values and human perfectibility etc than the average straight man

Wrong

Honestly why are you even here? Weve always been anti-gay, on here we tell faggots to fuck off

You're wrong and your whole life is cope.

>muh 2000 year old book
retarded

Kys fag-enabler

Because you're all retarded. You hate gays, yet also hate gay brainwashing. Gays are against gay-brainwashing. Gays raise straight children, some straights and most trannies don't. It's like Clayton Bigsby. Regardless of your personal feelings towards them, they're too important to the cause, and again, unlike gypsies, kikes, muslimes niggers, or Catholics, these motherfuckers don't reproduce, so why waste your breath about 'wiping them out'? They're doing that themselves for you, with grace and style.

They're not a net positive to a society though. They soak up a lot in healthcare costs compared to straight people due to the large array of diseases they contract, they are inherently more reliant on "the system" than normal heterosexual couples due to those diseases and other health conditions such as loose and damaged bowels related to their condition, and they often serve as slaves to their own sexuality and make decisions based around enabling it.
Put these things together and you have a person utterly reliant on all sorts of services that cost a good deal of money to all taxpayers in society, slaves to their vices, who will vote to protect their continued ability to indulge their hedonism while protecting even the most corrupt of leaders who will pay them lip service.

They also diddle little boys, so yeah

Being brown or gay will never be okay

If I may be so bold, sir.

Attached: 8b266.jpg (406x720, 21K)

This. Soon the day will be upon us where well kill all niggers and faggots freely in the streets

>They also diddle little boys, so yeah

So do 'straights', lol. More often than gays.

*ahem*

Straight pedophilia is biologically hardwired into us and is completely natural, feel free to try again

>having autisitc daydream fantasies like this in your head all day

I be you're just trolling and are actually a faggot nigger yourself getting off to the idea of your own demise

he's gonna say it

Lol okay reddit

>"straight"
>want to fuck men and boys
new flash pal, that means you're gay

>large array of diseases they contract
source?
>hey are inherently more reliant on "the system" than normal heterosexual couples due to those diseases and other health conditions such as loose and damaged bowels related to their condition

literally not true. look up average income of gays vs straights

Straights are leeching off THEM, not the other way around

>and they often serve as slaves to their own sexuality and make decisions based around enabling it.

yeah, like straights

>Put these things together

this strawman this exists only within your mind, gotcha

Woah, you people really are this stupid and deluded. I thought it was all just memes, but you're genuinely ignorant.

>Straight pedophilia is biologically hardwired into us and is completely natural

laughingwhores.jpg

You're so fucking retarded it's literally painful to read your posts. Back to resetera please

>can't refute anything I say
>I know! I'll call him retarded and call it a day

Attached: 1404672584942.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Everyone used to just call everyone else a faggot. It wasn't really serious, it was simply how everyone addressed each other, it wasn't always meant in a derogatory way. In recent years it's become more of an issue to call others faggots. Yea Forums has become more progressive I guess. I honestly don't care who calls me a faggot, it's the internet, declaring someone a faggot is just using a 'mean' word. Maybe I also notice it less because I don't frequent any pink boards really.

I don't believe in arguing with retards

>was arguing with me until the point he fell into a corner
>HURR I don't argue with dummies DURR

Dilate

>Everyone used to just call everyone else a faggot. It wasn't really serious, it was simply how everyone addressed each other, it wasn't always meant in a derogatory way.

Based. All these wannabe edgelord redditors don't even know of our traditions and they try to throw them at our face with their retarded non-arguments

fuck you and your redditposting, nigger

no u

a nigger... cuck

I made no argument concerning income, the systems continued existence enslaves them, they cannot survive without access to medications for HIV/Hepatitis, they cannot function properly without adult diapers. You also asked me for a source here, and then made your own completely unsourced claim to counter it, also the irony of the fact that you said I was presenting a strawman in the context of your own building of a strawman to counter it is not lost on me.
AND, regardless of the validity of any income argument, someone who makes a lot of money can STILL be a net drain if they are using more than that amount in benefits.
From what I can see, HIV medication alone in the US costs between 15000 and 40000$ per person, per year, and that's largely paid by the taxpayers.

Based

...an incel?!

youtu.be/XmXqf768bjE