Blumhouse's THE INVISIBLE MAN Set For March 13, 2020

>Cecilia Kass (Elisabeth Moss) learns that her ex-boyfriend, sociopathic entrepreneur Adrian Griffin, has committed suicide while developing a cutting-edge invisibility suit for the United States government, and begins to rebuild her life for the better. However, her sense of reality is put into question when she begins to suspect her deceased lover is not actually dead.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/invisible-man-sets-2020-release-date-1212421

Attached: Invisible Man.png (669x445, 517K)

rape

Non consensual intercourse

So, everyone thinks you're dead and you have cutting edge technology worth millions of dollars that could change the way the world as we know it, what are you going to do now?

>I'm going to fuck with my ex-girlfriend. SPECIFICALLY my ex-girlfriend, not just girls at random. CERTAINLY NOT MAKE MILLIONS. Just slowly and methodically play ever escalating practical jokes on my ex-girlfriend.

>tfw Peggy became the big star in Hollywood and not Don, Lane, Roger, Momma milkies, or Betty

Attached: fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas_16.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Is that basic bitch the go-to actress to cast for these white female wish fulfillment stories?

>a tv show (lol) and supporting roles in low budget horror movies
that ain't "a big star in hollywood" bud

>he would make millions
nigga you would be a GOD

Please stop putting this ugly bitch in anything.

who fucking cares

>Blumhouse
>big star
lol no, these are modestly budgeted horror flicks

Is this what was supposed to be in the Cinematic Dark Universe? Does that mean the Invis Man is Depp?

But how much time would being GOD leave me to screw with my ex-girlfriend? I'm going to need a good 18 hours out of every day.

Nothing prevents him from doing both.

Sounds okay.

Did you never see any of the movies? The serum also makes its users rabid and violent so they basically just become invisible monsters.

Oh great, so is basically going to be the same as Invisible "bacon" penis.

Am I the only one who looked at that "thing" on the left and thought the movie was about a transexual?

>peggy is in this movie

dropped.

They should make Peggy invisible. Bitch looks terrible.

The synopsis outright states he's an abusive sociopath.

>Does that mean the Invis Man is Depp
No, it's Gosling, i think.

She's ugly in a hot way.

It's the attraction equivalent of that feeling of having your sock hanging half-way off your foot. It feels bad but good at the same time.

Attached: 1397849892639.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

All that got dropped right before handing it off to blumhouse.

I'd rather him go insane and fight Christopher Lee.

This sounds like an utter bastardization of the book in a pathetic attempt to be relevant and modern. This synopsis sounds more in-line with Hollow Man than Wells The Invisible Man