Yea Forums would have ripped this movie apart if Yea Forums was a board in 2004, yet you fags praise it today

Yea Forums would have ripped this movie apart if Yea Forums was a board in 2004, yet you fags praise it today.

Explain yourselves.

Attached: sotd.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

It was an honest inspired parody at the time of its release. If it came out today it would be soulless derivative reddit bait.

>Yea Forums would have ripped this movie apart
explain yourself, bonus points if you don't use the word 'reddit'

Anachronism

This was a good movie but Hot Fuzz was better.

kino
I always loved it and always will

/thread

the first half of the World's End is the only good thing about the whole trilogy

I'd rate them:

1. The World's End - 6/10
2. Shaun of the Dead - 4/10
3. Hot Fuzz - 1/10

>7/10 movie
>10/10 on a rewatch

Pretty unique

>REDDIT THE MOVIE
Oh i knou da reference le homagggge oh iam such a NEEEERD

>le contrarian opinion xD
also filtered

What references?

I always found SOTD more enjoyable than Hot Fuzz, although Hot Fuzz is still great

I'm wrong this whole thread is a pure REDDITOR goldmine.

Attached: (((DER REDDITOR))).jpg (1065x1280, 161K)

it was funny at first but it becoming an actual zombie movie towards the end was a bit of a letdown

There is something about hot fuzz and Shaun of the dead which brings back next level nostalgia from the 00s

Close, it's
1. Shaun of the Dead
2. The World's End (first half)
3. Hot Fuzz
4. The World's End (second half)

Things would be a lot more fucking interesting if there wasn't IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes... Then people would have to decide what they consider "good" themselves and not just follow what is reviewed highly.

I can happily re-watch Hot Fuzz two times a day, shaun of the dead less so. And for some reason I never liked World's end.

It was a good movie and Yea Forums knows a good movie when they see one.

hott fuzz is objectively the better movie

Around the time this movie came out I had wished there would be more zombie movies. And like an evil genie granting a wish, they made zombie movie after zombie movie. I never want to see another one again.

I honestly never got the appeal or why it was rated so highly. It's just not that funny nor clever

Hot Fuzz, on the other hand, is one of the best comedies ever imo

Mick LOVING

Wow, keep the name on, I need to know to just skip whatever post you make from here on out if that's your honest opinion.

For whatever reason, I like both Hot Fuzz and World's End way more before their respective twists. I prefer that comfy atmosphere where the town looks welcoming on the surface, but there's a growing sense that something's off.

This movie was pretty great, back then and now, mostly because it parodies proudly and obviously. And the shift from comedy to actual zombie flick was pretty well done. Shit, this had more emotion toward the end than most 'serious' zombie flicks, and that's saying something.

I give it credit for being wayyyy ahead of the zombie craze curve, but British humor is one of the least funny forms out there. The only people I know who like it are unsurprisingly the least funny people I know. I'd rather watch a Madea film than any British comedy.

Spaced 8.5/10
Shaun of The Dead 8/10
Hot Fuzz 9/10
The World's End 7/10

Dubs. The right answer. Now I just wait for this thread to BLOW ova...

Faggot nigger name. Like really? Are you some 17 year old who thinks highly of this crop of shit rap twats

Are there any black people in this film? I can't think of any
nor any homosexuals to my knowledge
So your proposition doesn't make sense, because if it were made today it wouldn't be the same movie

these

I'm British and I'm embarrassed of this shitpile of a film.

>I'm British
ok fuck you

I'm British and I'm embarrassed by this shitpile of a faggot

it is.

I'm American and I'm embarrassed of brits

I LOOOOOOVE EDGAR WRIGHT
Me and muh xer frens love his magnum opus trilogy so much plebfilter stuff
Gooosh

Attached: gotcha gym! ID 275dfe.png (1460x736, 976K)

>Upvoted!
Tourist are the worst!

Attached: 1553707232548.jpg (500x672, 76K)

I remember there being at least one black zombie in the crowd shots

>self hating and shit taste
Yup you're British alright

>I'm British
No one from Britain says that, you're English, Scottish or Welsh (or Irish)
now fuck of larping amerishart

It's reddit and always was.

>tripfag opinions
I didn’t need to read your post to know it was bad. Take your (You)

Shaun of the dead is ok and a fairly fun parody movie, but Hot Fuzz is fucking awesome that blows parody out the water while being funny as fuck (I'm also from the south west so its funny to laugh at yourself).

World's End is just boring as fuck and the whole plot of the movie is way too heavy to be funny.

Worlds End was too real for me.

>tfw I'm the Gary King of what was a group of friends