What the fuck is wrong with Dutch “people”?

What the fuck is wrong with Dutch “people”?

Attached: DADAA78E-A499-4ADE-A7D8-F2340E99AEAA.png (480x239, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1130477120042307584
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Asia_Song_Contest_2019
instagram.com/p/Bxnxm0fg80r/?igshid=1mas2pj7c69e2
youtube.com/watch?v=SIGn9_yMLn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do britain even show up for this?

We're still one of it's biggest funders for some reason.

Attached: 1558220291837.png (321x439, 96K)

Its good fun

>insulting everyone there including the biggest popstar in the world for no reason
absolute madlass

Euros hate us but they also miss us when we aren't around. Same reason they're desperate to keep us in the EU.

We used to do well and consistently so until about 2003. It's gotten a lot more political since after 9/11. Germany also does terribly nowadays. Part of the reason we don't leave it is because we're one of the groups that fund it, but several calls for a boycott have been suggested in the past by the public. We keep returning to it in good spirit but it never works.

She mocked Madonna. She's based.

What did she say? I turned this piece of shit off half way through.

Attached: 1558210522823.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Called out Madonna’s shit singing and dabbed on other countries while complimenting herself. When The Netherlands won she screamed so fucking long and loudly that the cameras decided to focus on her instead of thd guy who won.

is that why May had to beg for an extension on the deadline?

I unironically regularly see that girl at a local train station.

Macedonia had big tiddies :)

>t. Dutch person

someone please post that cyprus dominatrix

waar de fack heb jij het over, kneusje,

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm Dutch. Most of my heritage is. Were crazy in a fun way. Don't talk shit about the Netherlands.

posts like these is why i always cringe when i see other dutch people posting online

twitter.com/UppityWilliamP/status/1130477120042307584

Attached: 1558233908226.png (667x332, 411K)

But she sounds based?

>tatta DNUG

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Eurovision is the gayest thing on the planet, it is gayer than gay anal sex with a gay man

Attached: 498746510.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Quintessentially Swedish

I loved that typical swedish guy's face when he racked up 33 points. He was sure he was going to get at least 200

Test

>tfw your country gets represented by a cringe zoomer
I hope the blowjob she gave the guy that made the decision was worth the shame she brought upon my country

>We keep returning to it in good spirit
You never even try, it's painfully obvious from your entries that you just send some half-assed boring shit not even you care about. Eurovision is a complete circus but there's at least effort or memeing put into making a good show. The UK has just sent the dullest of popshit for years now.

I thought she was very cute, I very much wanted fug

He was promised a diversity win.

Britain has to, because along with France, Germany and I think Italy Britain funds most of it. It doesn't really matter to the UK anyway, because they actually have a relevant worldwide music scene.

The thing is, once a immigrant tried to hit on a white girl and the whole village went to his family and destroyed the place. We can dish it out just as hard, and one little scared boy doesn't mean we are fucked as a nation. Unlike America for example.

I don't understand, someone translate this hoopty-ass language so that I'm less confused by the things happening here

>What the fuck is wrong with Dutch “people”?
They have too much faith

Attached: eenynn0n4ed21.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>MUH HERITAGE

Attached: shitpost_about_the_US_get_shot.jpg (800x430, 217K)

What a little white pussy lmao.

Fully support brexit. Going to join Trump's state department just so I can lobby my superiors to extract max money from you stupid bongs. Hate the EU but can't resist the allure of making the UK our fucking colony.

There's enough people in the UK that either love it or love hating it to keep it relevant.

Who let this American into a euro contest?

t. Seething pleb unable to appreciate Humperdinck or Blue.

convince them to nuke the shithole. Anglos will be nothing but trouble as long as they're alive.

what in God's name is this ?

What happened with that in the end? I remember hearing about shitskins swarming that village from all over, but a lot of the villagers had guns and other armed patriots were making their way there as well. It sounded like the shit was going to hit the fan.

who let Australia into a European singing contest
who let Israel host a European singing contest
I don't really care because it's not exactly a serious event but some of the politics involved is a little interesting

It's Emma, she's a dutch lady

Eurovision doesn't mean Europe only. It means countries that are a part of EBU (European Broadcasting Union) The organisation is made up of 117 member organisations in 56 countries. Any country that is a part of this can participate in Eurovision. Hence why countries like Morocco, Lebanon, Turkey, Israel... can compete. Australia is a special case since they've been broadcasting the even since the beginning. Usa could join too, but they will have their own competition starting in 2021

the fuck are you talking about, it just showed her hugging the guy

Cops turned them away (like a couple of cars) and something else big happened at the same day/night but i forgot what it was, maybe a shooting from some sandnigger. That's still pretty rare here. Then everybody just forgot.

For me its the Asian Eurovision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Asia_Song_Contest_2019

Your parasitic Jewish nation has been doing that to the UK and all of western Europe for decades. Nothing new under the sun Pedro.

why not call it asiavision
this is Rock in Rio: LA all over again

It as the got political at all you twat, every other country actually tries to win it and does the best it can and Britain sends some karaoke singer every year. Often the winning song will have been a huge hit all over Europe and the singer very famous. If any actually good British act took it seriously we'd win regularly

>I'm so thankful for tonight.... and for Madonna's autotune

Basedgirl.

Attached: aintdutchaintmuch.jpg (399x500, 75K)

>Rock in Rio: LA
what the fuck

Britain’s best chance of hosting this shit is if Australia win it

>Often the winning song will have been a huge hit all over Europe and the singer very famous
and yet I can't name one.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3[1].jpg (550x550, 21K)

Norway should have won. That Dutch ballad was garbage.

Attached: Varg er ikkje imponert.jpg (300x400, 43K)

Aside from the Cheeky Girls can you name any popular European song?

> Unlike America for example.

Attached: 4L_22ZR1JKT.png (420x294, 42K)

Proves my point really doesn't it.

wtf we really are semites

Attached: coez.png (900x469, 603K)

for me? spain

you've been displaced from your homeland, you are no longer of the same people as your ancestors.

56% faggot

Why was Sweden 5 black people
Did Iceland make it home ok
Is that gay Israeli guy actually famous there? He was impossibly cringe

*North Macedonia

Well yeah, you're the cautionary tale Europeans tell each other to save it.

>Tfw probably no one has heard this phrase outside of West Michigan because we're so dominantly Dutch

Sweden was better.

Shitskin 16 year old boy threatens scared 12 year old boy with his shitskin friends, then beats him and scared white boy apologizes for something.

Why are yuropoopens such fucking faggots?

>Did Iceland make it home ok
sadly; no
instagram.com/p/Bxnxm0fg80r/?igshid=1mas2pj7c69e2

No, it doesn't. It proves you know nothing about the european music scene, and so can't judge whether something is a huge hit all over europe.

Yep, but Norway's was best.

I'm American and the Amerimutt meme is one of the funniest fucking things I've seen in years, I used to meme it before it was even that popular. Memed Amerigan Bear Spürdo spinoff back in the day too. What a faggot.

Fuck Emma Carrotfarmer.

>Britain
>manager to score some public vote points
>loses to germany that literally didn't get any points
what did they mean by this

>Sweden sends a nigger who was born in England
>actual Swede is forced to sing for Estonia
God I feel so ashamed. At least he didn't win.

The funniest thing is, the """"jurys"""" were established to make voting less political and biased when all it's shown us is is that jurys only care about politics and pushing diversity shit instead of what act was actually good or fun.

Norway should have won. Well, came second after Iceland.

Eurovision is utter trash and any "artist" that appears on it is a talentless dreg
if eurovision is really the best "music" your country has to offer then your country obviously has a shit music scene

youtube.com/watch?v=SIGn9_yMLn4
Moortugal should've won

Attached: 1556396223807.jpg (180x180, 6K)

Dutch guy here
i honestly wish you guys won, now i have to deal with Eurovision tourist faggots next year at my work

She's a character, but I like her energy and her remark about Madonna was on-fucking-point. You're all fags.