What happened to good Sci-Fi shows?

Attached: 1282016-033617AM.jpg (790x457, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE
youtube.com/watch?v=B2uT6nwzQ5A
youtube.com/watch?v=pAHgB-k-jD8
youtube.com/watch?v=BbB58X21jxY
youtube.com/watch?v=-tj4qfe9afs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's been some okay ones. I don't know, killjoys is like light hearted adventure scifi stuff. the expanse is a bit more serious. probably some others that i can't remember this second

expanse is the best one since farscape you twat

Because no one knows how to balance silly and serious anymore

I hear the DC tv shows are good. That sounds like the closest thing to the days of yore. But again, capeshit.

it's a problem. not only because of people who make it, but also what the audience is used to these days.
because OPs picture is stargate. didn't they kill the sg atlantis because people lost interest. never even made that one fucking movie. then make serious soap opera drama. it's not good either.

stargate has to be the most normie, barely-scifi, scifi show i've ever seen. i've been watching it on comet and its terrible at every facet. the movie was good at least.

Westworld is good

Shit taste my friend.

GOOLD?

Attached: goold.jpg (700x393, 130K)

Fuck no it's textbook example of why movies shouldn't be tv shows.

Why don't they make good fun shows in general anymore? Everything is either an edgy drama about scumbags or woke propaganda.

Attached: callisto_4.jpg (736x920, 112K)

They're just gone.

>watching season 4 right now
>RDA gets top billing
>above the title card even
What an egomaniac, I can't believe I forgot this happened. He's the second worst actor of them all.

Oh hell yes, I didn't even know about the show til it was canceled by syfy and announced that it was saved by amazon, watched all of it and yes, great show.

Attached: The-Expanse-season-4-1703830.jpg (590x350, 26K)

>Westworld is good
First season got me interested then I don't know what the fuck happened but it all went to hell

It's a shame Universe didn't have the same momentum in season 1 that it did in season 2 or it prob wouldn't have been canceled like it was.

Stargate SG-1
Stargate Atlantis
Farscape
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: Voyager
Babylon 5
The X-Files

Comfy 90's / early 2000s sci-fi was the best.

With Westworld, The Expanse, The Orville, and ST: Disco sci-fi is getting back to what it was, although some of these shows aren't great.

Is that around when Daniel Jackson fucked off for a season or two?

>Not based Cleopatra 2525
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZRSwul7cE

One of my favorite shows

Attached: 1555655907560.png (485x368, 263K)

There are some fun shows from time to time, but usually those run under the radar.
The thing is that you can't really make new xena type of show for example without it seeming like a parody.

Glamazon Huntress when?
youtube.com/watch?v=B2uT6nwzQ5A

WHAT

THE

FUCK

LOL

Hopefully never

i remember this shit, wasn't bruce campbell on right after? jack of all trades or something, it was way better

It's the opposite, Jack of All Trades was pretty lame aside from the opening and catchy theme song. Cleopatra 2525 is a hundred times better, with a cool world and fun villains.

Attached: Raina.jpg (600x886, 66K)

>gulds

ok

If you want Bruce Campbell kino you're better off watching pic related

Attached: the-adventures-of-brisco-county-jr-50c345301aec9.png (1000x562, 593K)

BSG
Lost
SG-1
SGU
TNG
TOS
X-Files

why can't we get more shows like these again?

Is the Expanse funny?

>farscape
>expanse good
imagine having taste this fucking shit. The expanse is mediocre, forgettable television that has only been thrust into the sci-fi spotlight because there's literally nothing else airing. If it aired at the same time as BSG everyone would be saying how fucking garbage it was

It's not funny, the plot is uninteresting and meandering, the characters are forgettable, the actors are bad, the CGI is like a PS2 game. I hate how this garbage show gets shilled so much

BSG wasn't good scifi for most of its run

What does Yea Forums think of Continuum?

Attached: Cast_Continuum_edited.jpg (936x702, 205K)

That's wrong though, it only went to shit after they got off the algae planet which was 2.5 seasons out of 4. Even then BSG being "shit" was still a 7/10 show to the 10/10 show we had for over 2 seasons. It was all relative

That's the vibe I got from the first episode, but people keep saying it's the second coming of TNG

The sort of people shilling it aren't sci-fi fans, or if they are they are surface level sci-fi fans who probably have watched millennial women fantasy shows like buffy the vampire slayer. It's just mediocre television that's given a boost because there's a vacuum of quality sci-fi atm

sexy suits

>cancelled by syfy

syfy needs to die

Leave Buffy out of this

seen it, loved it, too bad they never finished it why do all the good shows get canceled

timetravel jesus

I miss SGU

Attached: SGUG36K.jpg (665x1000, 75K)

Yeah. It has some subtle humor and stuff that makes you smile due to the contrast between humans being humans and the high-tech world they're in. Such a damn good show. It's one of those things that just ticks all the boxes for an oldschool space scifi type of guy.

>tfw watched an episode of SG every time I came back from classes few years ago

I have no regrets

>disco
Legit kill yourself STD fag

Attached: STD sucks.png (727x902, 822K)

I watched all the episodes on Stage6

These are the only reasons to miss sgu

Attached: 4L_N67tm8Q1.jpg (780x405, 34K)

i liked it
especially that they went bittersweet with the ending, timetravel doesn't go unpunished

is it? might give it a go
started up Babylon 5 as I had never seen it but it's coming off as a tad too formulaic like Stargate was
I appreciate the characters to an extent and the politics seems decent, only a few episodes in but overall not too into it

Season 1 of B5 is really the intro, the whole thing kicks off in S2 and from there it's pretty great.
I do hate this talk of
>s1 isn't great but you should stick around nonetheless
but it's pretty true for B5. It has ups and downs, some episode are not that good but in the grand scheme of things, it's a pretty good si-fi entry that builds up very nicely during S2-S4.

dunno about the best but worth at least checking out if you like sci-fi stuff

Attached: big daddy.gif (498x275, 784K)

based

Season 1 is my favorite season, I vastly prefer Sinclair over Sheridan and I like the comfy more episodic nature. The story/character arcs in the later seasons were great but I dunno, when I feel like popping in an episode or 2 I almost always reach for season 1.

Watch The Expanse

Attached: thisisgud.jpg (2000x3000, 1.05M)

I gave it 2 tries. First attempt I managed about 6 episodes. Second attempt I got halfway through season two. I saw someone calling the episode I dropped it at, a masterpiece and shilling it as the greatest episode of TV ever. The only good character was the fedora wearing detective with the zoomer haircut

Attached: zoomer.gif (931x682, 426K)

Attached: the.100.s06e02.1080p.web.h264-tbs.mkv_snapshot_14.03_[2019.05.08_00.49.03].jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

oh hi

Attached: Travelers.jpg (850x370, 95K)

I also preferred Sinclair to Sheridan, but my point was mostly that after watching s1 of B5, not much indicates how it will evolve it what it does. There's a pretty sharp turn in how the story evolve from s1 to s2 and from there to the rest of the series (though there are some great ties to s1 later on).
I hate to tell people to stick around, but you have seen only a brief part of B5 with only s1... And there's some pretty awesome and classic sci-fi bits in later seasons.

scifi is built on speculative knowledge
we live in an age of speculative stupidity

> sinclair virgin vs g'kar/londo chad

>not johansson
faggot alert

>that episode where felger has a fantasy of Carter and his lab assistant wrestling over him
who do you think won the fight?

>it's a half the regular cast and all the guest stars cannot pronounce go a uld episode

bump because other threads are more shittier

Realistically Carter.

In the fantasy his assistant, she wanted it more

I'm still pissed off they didn't show the actual wrestling. it would have been a lot hotter

There's almost never been any good ones. If you like scifi you really just need to stick to books.

Any good newer ones? Preferably with something else than just politics between humans in space

>you will never watch BSG for the first time again

Attached: p7896064_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 258K)

The expanse is good

The Orville is good when it decides to be sci fi and not joke/relationship drama

Pleb. Filtered.

Attached: 2B136A74-9814-4CDB-9029-FAAC9693F6A9.gif (326x281, 110K)

Normies took over.

>Watching discovery
>S02E10
>That one. fucking. scene.

I never thought I could actually be traumatized by a TV show, but it happened. I tolerated this show and even at some points had hopes for it but for now it's just background noise while I study and play games.

Attached: 1542117477028.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

BSG had 10/10 acting which kinda made up for some of the dumb shit they did in the 2nd half. I still love the 2nd half of the show, but I understand why some people hate it.

Social Justice and feminism

Drama displaced adventure.

so much emotion sad about the ending though

>watching discovery
first mistake

>good sci-fi shows
>posts pic of Stargate
you fucken cheeky troll

ITT: ignorant kids who don't get that the opening to BSG was pure Leni Riefenstahl

>What happened to good Sci-Fi shows?
Battlegrit Grimlactica remake happened and everything went from fun, optimistic procedural adventures to shit-ass serialized drama. It turned everything into soap operas for women and normies and side-lined what made the shows good in the first place.

That was the producer doing that since the top demographic was women at the time so he had the most viewers it was Michal shanks that was the super cunt it's why his character went from nerd to super one man army

>zoomers who don't like the expanse

Your brains are literally microscopic

Attached: 1530252961388.jpg (480x477, 58K)

is that kratos?

expanse is just another grimdark soap shitter that's more about the interpersonal drama than the world building. if you like these kinds of shows you are a literal pleb.

It’s not even grimdark

>grimdark
Are you retarded? Humanity has a bright as fuck future in the expanse.

Attached: alltheseworldsareyours.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>grimdark

How?

The new tree episodes have been okay

>people keep saying it's the second coming of TNG
whoever says this definitely never watched TNG. the only show on air right now even remotely like the 90's Trek golden age is The Orville

it's literally nothing but politics and "intrigue" and bad shit happening to people. where's the actual sci-fi except for the environment in which this soap opera garbo takes place?

>stargate has to be the most normie
Thats what made it good. As a Chad I could finally enjoy sci-fi.

How is that grimdark you fucking idiot?

>I miss SGU
SGU was the first crack at a Star Trek Discovery style show, where you take a successful show then you replace all the characters with emotional, lying, backstabbing, selfish ones.

>bad things = grimdark

Really?

I really pity zoomers that they've grown up with so much awful television that they don't even realize their shitter shows full of awful, plotting, negative characters with no real heroes, where bad shit happens all the time and nobody ever really wins is the norm rather than depressing grimdark garbage.

The Expanse is amazing, watch it.

Attached: Expanse Rocinante.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

What the fuck are you talking about. Go back to 4channel underage.

Conflict =/= grimdark

The expanse shows a fairly succefull and expanding human future where we have basically colonized the whole of our system and then opens up 1500 Virgin colonizable worlds + new alien tech to help improve our own.

Yes there is war and conflict and bad peoples but it isn’t grimdark at all

>where's the actual sci-fi except for the environment
You mean "except for pretty much everything"? You've got stuff from the pretty realistic division of the Solar system into spheres of influence, to vessels actually accelerating/decelerating with visible effects of inertia, to a fucking alien biomass processing organinc matter to manifest in a portal into another region of the galaxy, to a long mysteriously abandoned alien space station, to spaceships slingshotting around celestial bodies to avoid burning too much fuel, to philosophical musings about whether humans really belong out there among the stars, to tiny awesome details such as people on asteroids exploiting/observing coriolis effect to figure out where they were relative to their destination, those born in space suffering from the gravitational pull when on Earth and much more. What the hell else do you want, you pleb? Klingons with face prosthetics? A green Jedi goblin? Piss off.

Attached: gulag card.jpg (600x548, 29K)

The ratings were still good but they want to get a new audience and bigger BSG-tier ratings with Universe.

capeshit now fills the sci-fi slot

I want an optimistic adventure procedural, not your fucking humans in space opera, you sopping vagina.

Shame I really liked atlantis for some reason.

I unironically enjoyed GotG and Thor: Ragnarok and consider them fun sci-fi movies. I haven't really watched much of the rest of the MCU except for the Captain America with Red Skull and the first Avengers movie way back in the day.

Good luck finding a sci-fi show without humans in space, humongoloid. Sounds like the upcoming Stranger Things season will be right up your ravaged assvalley. Enjoy, you subhuman garbage.

A deep and detailed universe makes sci-fi great. The transition from long, 26 episode seasons into 10 episode mini series has destroyed deep universe creation. The 80% filler episode layout allows for an exploration of a lot of worlds, races, subjects, etc. If Stargate had removed every episode that didn't tie into each seasons main bad guy and turn into a modern style mini-series then it would have not been nearly as encompassing and enjoyable.

women and minorites

star trek TNG is still best sci fi show of all time

>wanting a show with more than just vagina-tier human drama means you want a show without humans in it at all
are you brain dead? you're a woman. of course you are.

Name a good sci-fi show.

2019 and still untopped

Attached: 1556901039388.jpg (580x843, 62K)

This, without irony.

sci fi is for gay faggot nigger incels
have sex
high fantasy is for chads

Poor man's DS9

it still had 5 seasons, that's rare to happen nowadays. Also, this:

>Speaking at a convention in Edmonton on 28 September 2013, Joe Flanigan stated that he had negotiated with the then boss of MGM about leasing the series in order to produce season 6 of Stargate Atlantis, and potentially more. Flanigan took it upon himself to secure the necessary financing from various investors as MGM would be unable to back the series due to them going through financial difficulties. Securing the needed backing to produce a full 20 episode season, Flanigan and his team began planning out the production itself

historical fiction is 4 brain chads tho

The Babylon Project was our last best hope for peace. It failed.

Attached: B5 Earth forces battle.webm (850x476, 1.47M)

Shame about Crusade though

literally advertised as a soap opera in space. reading a summary of the show in a few pages was fun, but trying to watch the show was more boring than watching paint drying.

>SGU was the first crack at a Star Trek Discovery style show
At least SGU didn't throw out decades of canon.
youtube.com/watch?v=pAHgB-k-jD8

Attached: canon.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I've been meaning to watch B5 for so long, but every time I decide to watch it I get worked up on the order to watch because it was aired out of order. I look up guides for it, but I end up getting like five different ways to watch it. Help me Yea Forums because I've had all five seasons and the pilot movie sitting on my hard drive for a while now.

I already know Crusade sucks and will probably skip it though.

>it's a Londo and G'kar episode

Instant kino.

Attached: 4363645654334566453.jpg (600x338, 25K)

none of the expanse's characters are likeable and the acting is atrocious. there's only so many mindnumbingly boring scenes of roci crew talking to each other I can take before I have to shut it off

Space: 1999

>Help me Yea Forums because I've had all five seasons and the pilot movie sitting on my hard drive for a while now.
Watch the pilot.
Watch each season in the broadcast order.
Get help for your CDO.

>and the acting is atrocious.

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: Expanse Jared Harris anderson_dawes_s1.jpg (1436x1920, 545K)

>Gathering is the pilot movie and therefore you need to watch it first.
>Watch all seasons.
>In the Beginning is a movie about the Earth-Minbari war and is supplemental material, really recommended watching after you have at least a notion of the conflict
>The rest is all spin-offs that may or not be canon anymore. They are all mediocre

That is about it. Season 1 is most filler but has necessary plot stuff for the future seasons. Season 5 is also pretty filler and skipable as well Except the last episode

Attached: 1557348084315.jpg (768x958, 139K)

next you'll say that doctor who is a good sci-fi tv show

Did you see what just happened to GoT? A show with record breaking writers budget behind it?

Writers these days are retard hacks that have no idea how to write smart scifi.

>Zarl's moves become more wild and provocative. Helena is able to deflect his caressing hands with her own non-aggressive motions coordinated with the dance. Koenig fumes silently under the scutiny of the Vegans as Zarl's gentle rape progresses. A passive Helena is lowered onto a pile of cushions by Zarl. Emotions stirring, the Vegan plants a passionate kiss on her mouth. In spite of herself, she is aroused.
Mmmm, so-definitely-not-space-opera. Should've known better than try to present a sci-fi series which Italians took part in, as "good".

Attached: space1999-28[1].jpg (500x363, 36K)

I consider season 6 to be the high water mark for the entire show.
Daniel's arc after he got back was ridiculous.

imagine actually having this opinion

Attached: 1544728624551.gif (606x540, 225K)

>I consider season 6 to be the high water mark for the entire show.
Earth's rapid tech progression + somehow the Goa'uld just utterly collapsing also sort of fucks it from a worldbuilding perspective
one of the biggest reasons I would like to see a reboot done

Yeah there was no reason to wipe out the Entire goa'uld threat. It could have easily gone back to a feudal system lord non-hegemony if they played it a little different.
Although I'd throw Teal'c/Bra'tac a bone and give them a Jaffa confederation of some sort carved out of system lord territory.

Thanks for shutting that retard down. Expanse is chock full of sci-fi ideas and, yes, it has a pretty cool, optimistic view of our near term future colonizing the solar system. It's not grimdark and its not just a drama with sci-fi set dressing. It's actually really good.

why are the Expanse fans so hateful?

STD is good, user

and woke

Attached: 1536690170668.png (325x413, 6K)

They exist but Yea Forums (and Yea Forums) is too normies now

>The Expanse
>Altered Carbon
>Lost in Space
>Star Trek: Discovery
>12 Monkeys
>Dark Matter

Attached: 1497120799052.jpg (517x326, 61K)

>t. Apophis.

Attached: 3804291C-C400-430A-992D-2342537E41AF.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

it's pretty shit and it's still the best sci-fi show in years
sad to be honest
it's ok entertainment though, just weak sci-fi

Because Jeff Bezos made us do horrible, horrible things to keep the show on the air.

Attached: Bezos fallen to the dark side.jpg (1910x1000, 133K)

Which was retarded because everyone hated Universe.

I miss what it could of been, and what it started to become after the did a hard course correct. But it started out absolute unbridled shit with everyone more worried about who they were fucking then any sense of exploration, science, or mission.

They were off Showtime at that point. The pilot has full frontal nudity on the DVD.

>you'll never watch BSG with Yea Forums again

Attached: tv and bsg.png (621x3675, 1.88M)

>Anarcho Communists go back in time to stop Ancap future, chased by a sexy robocop.
>Has Master Bra’tac
Pretty good.

its been a while since i watched but i remember season 5 having some kino g'kar/londo stuff

I think they fucked this episode with the implication of child prostitution
a black market that is fulfilling the needs of the fleet not met by the military authorities and also happens to include prostitution is more morally grey and interesting

They get cancelled by brainlets

Attached: latest.jpg (672x400, 51K)

>kino g'kar/londo stuff
"When did those two get married?"

G'Kar becomes too much of Londo's bitch in S5 though but any interaction with those two is always great.

Attached: 1554747265211.jpg (485x681, 72K)

I wasn't really ever able to get into the 100. I forced myself through past the people living in a mountain then lesbo bitch helps her gf save them then there is a battle? Idk... it just felt like typical cw trash.

i unironically cant think of a more satisfying end to two god tier character arcs in the history of television and film than londo and gkar

>high-school play tier sets
>Most of the actors were shit except Katsulas and Jurasik
>hamfisted political commentary
>DUDE LORD OF THE RINGS LMAO
Yeah, nah. DS9 is so much better

cringe

It's mostly trash. I think you can almost skip to the newest season without much problem if you want to.

Attached: 1554244406914.png (1654x4091, 1.77M)

If you don't get into it by the third/fourth episode then its safe to drop it at that point.

G'kar was great going from saturday morning villain to literally Jesus but I still think Londo didn't got enough shit for all the crap he pulled out.

Charisma will let you get away with quite a bit and Londo had plenty of charisma to spare. Bester was the most underrated character. Should have had his own spinoff show.

yea i suppose it wasn't exactly an equal trade off but it i still found it good that after everything he achieves his goal of supreme power but it turns to ashes in his mouth and hes possessed by an ayylmao and him and gkar strangle eachother anyway

>tfw no spin off about him commanding in the telepath war

There is the book series and I believe he appears in Legend of the Rangers.

I need something else in my life like Babylon 5. I haven't found anything else with the same combination of politics, well thought out plot, and satisfying character arcs.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>implying Londo going from sad clown to space Hitler wasn't great

His punishment was being space Hitler.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BbB58X21jxY
It still puts most space battles on tv that followed it to shame

I stopped watching anime years ago, but I had always meant to check that show out. Think I will now, thanks.

The first two seasons of BSG is seriously some of the best work in sci-fi ever. S3/4 are good too, but for for completely different reasons.

Atlantis was my shit back when it was airing, but looking back, the shouw would have been way better if they hadn't taken the renaissance fairs to the pegasus galaxy.

Here is a real underrated gem

Attached: 331-space-above-and-beyond-96-1368971929.jpg (544x800, 111K)

Sheriden was too much of a Chad. He BTFO out of two ancient Alien over-races, then he fucked his alien gf so good she got her race help him stage a coup against Earth
>youtube.com/watch?v=-tj4qfe9afs

should have skipped the earlier scene with dalla and lee, or at least try to make it look like they're not totally going to save them

Attached: heard you was talking shit.webm (600x338, 2.85M)

Watched this years ago, kind of liked it, kind of not. It's like a totally unironic take on Starship Troopers, but it also jams in a bunch of other shit it has no time to really deal with, like the robots and the clones. Probably needed more seasons to get good (nobody would remember B5 if it was canned after season 1), but it was a bold effort.

The weakest part of Atlantis to me was the Rogues gallery. There was a reason they had to overuse Todd so much.
Vegas is one of my fav alternative universe things though

People will call me pretentious for even knowing what it is but it was filmed minutes from where I live.

Attached: MV5BOGFjMzQyMTYtMjQxNy00NjAyLWI2OWMtZGVhMjk4OGM3ZjE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMzMjU5NDY@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 268K)

>dude everyone is a Cylon!
BSG is shit

Not giving Farscape a 5th season was the worst thing SYFY ever did. Prove me wrong.

Attached: Cast_of_Farscape_season_2.jpg (300x224, 20K)

SEMPER FI

I couldn't get the hang of this show at all.

They shouldn't have killed off Kolya and Miles O' Brien so early.

Attached: kolya.jpg (600x450, 30K)

First 30 seconds of the show are the best part. literally all downhill from there

bruh, what about he who must not be named?

That original ending that happened because Scifi pulled the rug out from under them and cancelled it with no warning was the worst thing I've ever seen. Literally last scene of the show and a random alien swoops in out of nowhere and seemingly kills the two main characters and their unborn child,

Peacekeeper Wars was a great conclusion but I was so salty over the cancellation that I didn't watch it when it aired and didn't get a proper ending till years later.

Attached: Scorpius Cooling Rods.png (704x528, 438K)

yeah was definitely a pretty good show, I know the writers I think said they were going to bring back Vansen, Wang, and Damphousse the next season but it would've honestly been kino if they had actually just died and the next season was just West and Hawkes with rookies because the war continued but the high command still completely hated the two of them for fucking over their mission
major flaw was that it was similar to BSG in that you had a very small group of characters pretty much do everything in the war by themselves

It wasn't BSGs fault. The show was great. Not their fault hacks made piss poor imitations like SGU.

yeah though I don't think S4 is as good as S2&S3
Peacekeeper Wars has weird pacing

fuck me are there still people whinging that BSG:2003 doesn't have lazers and one-liners?
feel like I'm on a forum in 2005

>not understanding farscape
this should be a bannable offense.

I gave if a chance because it has a Hometown hero thing, plus I wanted to fuck the ships avatar. Overall it's just really strange and not in a deep way, but I was amazed we pulled it off. I feel like if there was a more grounded lead writer the universe would've been interesting.

Lexx feels like it was written by at least four and possibly as many as several dozen different people, none of whom had ever communicated with each other and some of whom had never communicated with any other living entity. the difference of tone/style/everything between S1&2 and S3 is unreal, and then the difference between S3 and S4 is even more ridiculous than that.

If there was a grounded lead writer the result would just have been R-rated Farscape.

>Jack, may I share something with you? A vision I had in my sleep last night — distinguished from a dream which is mere sorting and cataloging of the day's events by the subconscious. This was a vision, fresh and clear as an event horizon — the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the deck of a vast starship, a bridge of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within — this gleaming radiant trinium. I had known this ship. It had in fact been named after me. This was my first return, a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I was happy that the ship had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional decks, but in a way it blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the ship's bridge, there came a knock at the hatch. You and Sam were standing there. you were both happy and care-free together, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced — a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were in this moment one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous of optimism and confidence in you and Sam, and your future. That was my vision; it was of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you.

I wish you nothing but the very best, always.

Attached: hammond001.jpg (350x280, 19K)

BSG and Stargate had their runs overlap. I enjoyed both of them and SGA, Farscape, and Lexx. SGU was shit though.

It was sweet how they changed their naming plans for their newest ship and called it the General Hammond in honour of him

>Discovery

the 100

I tried Farscape last year, putting aside the impression I had of it from what I knew before watching it and my idea that I wouldn't like it. I got through seasons one and two and I never got into it. I dropped it in the first few episodes of season three.

There were things I liked about the show, I liked Moya and the ship sets were always nice. It was interesting seeing Crichton and Aeryn having watched Stargate.

A question for people who have seen Farscape and like it. Did I pass the point where if I didn't like it then I was never going to? I felt I had.

Attached: 1456564460877.png (812x608, 1.09M)

Anyone have some chart or guide about Sci-Fi shows?

Attached: 13373013929797881555.jpg (399x388, 33K)

First season is kind of weak. Did you get to the point where Chianna and Scorpius show up?

I'd watch up to the bank heist episode with the bug chick. If you're still not into it then move on.

Attached: Farscape was an interesting show.webm (432x320, 2.95M)

I don't have a chart or guide, I'm not sure one's been made here.

However, if time isn't a concern start with The Original Series of Star Trek and get through that. That's 79 episodes and a few films. If you like that then you can move onto the rest of Star Trek I suppose?

For me I watched Star Trek, followed by Stargate, then Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica. After that The Expanse and The Orville which are ongoing.

If you want something ongoing that can stand on its own I'd say The Expanse, it's not like The Orville in that being familiar with something like TNG will increase your enjoyment.

>38 seconds in.

Attached: Scorpius Rabbit.jpg (497x750, 69K)