Based Bama

Based Bama

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-14-16-15~2.png (1440x2102, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
washingtonpost.com/opinions/abortion-extremism-in-new-york-and-virginia-paved-the-way-for-alabama-and-georgias-laws/2019/05/17/ffad643a-78f0-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
cdc.gov/lgbthealth/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

I love Alabama now

Attached: lol.jpg (1484x1063, 240K)

How can one state be so based

Their faith in our Lord and Savior gives them strength

>censorship is only okay when it benefits my beliefs!

Snarky leftists
>heh u r losing le culture war
Alabama
>hold my beer

How is blatant bigotry based on how people are born good? Do you fags have any actual political thought process beyond "see what the libs want then do the opposite"

Attached: 1552399984792.jpg (1440x1440, 288K)

Why do conservatives act like something you watch on television can make you gay? It doesn't work like that. By that logic, there would be no gay people as they are exposed to straight content all the time. "Gay propaganda" doesn't exist

>gay marriage bad!
How is it bad? It's just two dudes, get over it.

Attached: pol in a nutshell.jpg (1200x1148, 159K)

fuck faggots

>abortion is a human right

Attached: 1534932800368.jpg (233x233, 43K)

Buzzfeed DRAGS Alabama and CLAPS BACK at republicans. The GOP is CANCELED

Gotta be careful because children are extremely impressionable and will do things just fit in. They're basically liberals.

You can't turn someone gay

That's fine but baked into this statement is the notion that being gay is inferior to being straight.

They did the same thing before with an episode where a kids two moms showed up.

>Mudrer is a human right

Because it's forced

there is gay scene in a fucking cartoon for little kids?
holy shit

Attached: compare9700.jpg (596x448, 151K)

Social conditioning has a strange effect on ppl. Look at all the post op trannies that have regrets.

Obviously being a mentally ill disease vector is inferior to being normal

>Look at all the post op trannies that have regrets.
They're quite uncommon, despite what RT likes to claim

Kek

the arthur episode is forcing men to become gay

It's a genetic mutation that removes you from the gene pool. Of course it is.

>how people are born
faggotry is a social construct

Good thing most gays and bisexuals aren't mentally ill disease vectors then.

Whats your point? A girl should suck your dick if you help her out its called common courtesy you female subhuman.

there is no gay gene

Even though trannies are a minority along with gays and we know they don’t reproduce where do they keep coming from? Is it the social norms that’s creating these people?

Attached: 9747035E-DC7B-43E7-9E63-EF75BD1AA415.png (418x497, 383K)

I guess we should also campaign to remove all single characters, infertile characters and childless couples from tv.

Children's shows have always been heavily censored because society has to be mindful of which ideas are presented to young minds. Such as in this case normalizing sexual deviancy.

Gays are still capable of reproduction.

>all obese
we really need to do something about the fat crisis

thepublicdiscourse.com/2016/06/17166/

Genetics aren't simple.

based alabam

Those are adults typing those headlines too.

They are inferior for acceptable reasons.

Not a reliable source. Try posting something that's not from a conservative think tank.

That's funny because that's exactly what libtards do with a conservative. You hate everything we want. Morality, ethics, family values, traditional values. I just think liberals are dumb grown children that loves to throw tantrums.

Wrong fags can reproduce as they still have semen but they just get no pleasure(I think) from a pussy constricting their dick so they dont reproduce instinctively like us normal straight guys.

>wanting to brainwash children
I hate gays and I hate liberals.

Remember when faggots just wanted to be ‘left alone’ and to conduct their satanic sexual encounters ‘in private.’ Now those limpwristed faggots sue over not being given a cake. Never give those soulless democrats fuckers an inch.

Cringe faggot

My neighbor gene is gay as fuck

Fag: "If you don't like it, don't watch it."
Alabama: "Okay. No Arthur."
Sodomite cabal: "REEEEEEEEE!"

You don't even believe that yourself

>Morality, ethics, family values, traditional values.
Liberals aren't the ones who kick out their kids for being gay or transgender, speaking of family values.

That doesn’t really give me anything.

Yeah, maybe if they accidentally slip and fall into a coochie before they nut

So I guess you just hate fags after all.

>You can't turn someone gay

Hahahahaha you’ll learn otherwise when you get older

Attached: F0B959D6-5CA8-4B69-B153-B9ABA0A6733E.png (398x376, 193K)

Maybe the gay propaganda is on them damn smart phones all them kids are on these days, kids today don't know nothing
Now bring me another Bud Light

Yeah I do, since I take the time to inform myself.

>stop posting sources that don't agree with me

We have been trying to tell you guys for years that Alabama is the best. We are the only state that constantly tells the others to fuck off.

That’s isn’t family values lmao

Attached: 1553293926994.png (563x542, 260K)

>what is sperm donation
>what is surrogacy

based
keep that fag shit in california and europe where it belongs

I pity them

Attached: 1558395013729.jpg (620x533, 298K)

The majority of those can have children in some way or another.

Also, none of those shove 24" dragon dildos up their assholes daily.

You cannot turn gay if you wanna suck penis you are just a bisexual in denial and that goes for girls who kiss girls as "experiments" only a fucking lesbo thinks about women kissing.

>replacing "s" with $ for no discernible reason
Man these women are brave and thought provoking.

no kicking out faggots and trannies is incredibly trad you moron

Not an argument. Post a reliable source or admit you're wrong. That's how things work.

lmao cope, faggot

A risky mistake if it's sourced from a gay

They molest/traumatize children through propaganda like this. I guarantee you 90% of gay people were molested as children.

Humans need a mom and dad Im sorry faggot but thats the way it works.

>You can't turn someone gay
ofc you can. little by little you can influence people do believe in anything.
how the fuck do you think people started believe in some god?
have you forgotten about fucking hitler and his propaganda?
or do you think germans are just natural born nazis?

Attached: Qozd5GtAoAp2nfMy96vZsD-970-80.jpg (970x545, 41K)

>fat
poetic

I hate fags as much much as the next guy, but do we really need 3 (three) threads about this?

What? Loving and supporting your kids isn't family values?

Literally who SLAMS another literal who

Not for lack of trying. I was friends with a guy who repeatedly tried to "convert" a straight friend.

Yeah because all those evangelical Christians who disown their children for being gay are really upholding family values. The senators who force women to keep their rapist's babies are the bulwark of ethics. The lobbyists working to decimate the environment for money are defending tradition.

Disowning children who sterilize themselves and dishonour their family is actually a very good example of family values.

Lel. Christcucks are SEETHING

Demons walk this Earth.

>heh, post something reliable will you?
>reads vox, salon, and huffpost

Not an argument.
>le ebin gays all have 20 STDs meme

>it’s another “faggots think the world revolves around them” episode.

Attached: F7321AC1-6E43-4729-A323-93581684C845.jpg (514x583, 37K)

I never mentioned adoption in my post. I was talking about biological reproduction.

No you retard, not having any values and helping your children destroy themselves and the rest of the family is not family values.

Indeed they are ethical because they are not fucking gay what part of this cant you understand? If you want a child go fuck a woman and make her the mother not your boyfriend fag.

>>le ebin gays all have 20 STDs meme
You're right. The average is probably much higher.

Sexual orientation is much more deep-seated than something like political ideology.
Yeah some people are manipulative like that.

>why i cannot commit this religous ritual when the religion tells me im going to hell?

Attached: brainletplant.jpg (702x800, 66K)

why don't they just move to a yankee state?

Do lefties post here just to feel like they might have seen a post by an actual real life racist? Do they go back to their hugboxes and make speeches about how they told those big meanies that gays should be viewed as people? Is it really that big a deal to them? Nobody likes fags.

Damn conservatives are based
Fuck trannies and faggots

Based alabamans only fuck sisters, cousins and children, but other men? That's SIN

Attached: roymoore.jpg (1484x988, 144K)

Maybe some twisted version of """family values."""
>accepting a gay kid is destroying their life
I find this interesting seeing how kids who get kicked out often experience homelessness, severe poverty, and abuse on the streets.

Why is being gay nessicarally a moral evil
Hard mode: No "muh bible"

They want to believe they are fighting the good fight.

Jaime bring up Alabama demographics

Alabama has instantly become my new favorite state in America. I'd move there if the weather wasn't constantly two-thousand degrees with five-hundred percent humidity.

>You cannot turn gay

Explain molestation and the phenomenon of molested kids growing up homosexual at absurd rates then, or are you just a fucking retard who doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about and is simply parroting liberal propaganda because he doesn’t have the ability to think for himself?

I never mentioned any of those.

Faggots are so annoying.

Because it just is denying the traditional family is the height of evil. Now you can fuck as much man ass as you like but the only family you should have is man and woman man and woman

MAN AND WOMAN.

>Sexual orientation is much more deep-seated
now thats just horseshit my friend and you know it.
people can easily fuck hot melons as long as it feels good on your dick.

Attached: Alexandria.jpg (660x400, 105K)

Maybe they should stop being faggots then

If they keep you occupied in a blatant bait thread it contains you from shitting up other normal tv-related threads. They really are fighting the good fight

Where's the evidence of this?

>le ebin gays all have 20 STDs meme

Yes you absolute bat shit fucktard.

Attached: AC0FAC68-EA81-4C2B-9078-1AB93CD8CEA0.png (2712x1066, 81K)

The institution of marriage was developed to secure family structures and encourage procreation between a man and a woman. Fags can't have children and having same sex parents is not good for child development.

Putting your penis in a melon is different than having sex with a person.

I'm not religious at all, I just think gays are absolutely disgusting.
I live in a big city and the Gay parade is the most degenerate thing I ever had the misfortune of seeing. It was fucking pathetic how over the top faggots and disgusting faggots are.

All invision is anons from Alabama keep making these threads to pretend Alabama isn't the shittest state.

Ah shit if only tabs didn't exist I wouldn't be in all these other threads right now. Fuck another great leftie plan ruined.

Nah cause they dont molest kids and commit sudoku 4/10 times

you can make bisexuals (majority of the human population if you count the unaware) act on their homosexual side.

Alabama here, truly we just want all the faggotry to just fuck off

>denying the traditional family is the height of evil
Why? Also what about all the single straight people. They certainly have no families. What about gays that marry and adopt. I should stop here, any more questions and you may have an existential crisis realizing all your values are baseless.

>alabama does something based
>n-no this can't be happening i-it's only based because it's bad
Thinking isn't your strong suit is it?

why are these dirigibles wearing little red riding hood costumes?

My melon waifu enjoys my cummies though her name is Laqueeshaniqua Brown.

>Actual virgin manchildren who will never kiss a woman argue about family values in a japanese cartoon board
laffin

Attached: 1555093123273.jpg (1676x1920, 391K)

Oh we know where you get your sources "ma'am"

SEETHING!!!!
hahahahahahaha

This is just one STD, and if you took your head out of your ass you'd see that it doesn't necessarily refer to just gays. Male-male sexual contact includes cases like male prostitutes, who unsurprisingly face high risks of disease transmission.

Single straight people get shamed all the time while fags dont. Dude calling everything a social construct just destroys society. Maybe I should start igniting forest on fire because nature is a social construct am I right?

Well i don't about daily but you would be surprised how many people here on Yea Forums has done it.

People are blowing Alabama's decision out of the water. Georgia and Ohio did it first

So you think gays are evil because they disgust you. My 3 year cousin thinks carrots are icky. I guess that makes vegetables evil.

Joke's on you, the only thing I haven't done with a woman is actual penis-in-vagina sex

That's not the same thing as converting someone.
No you don't.

fuck off back to /got/ you faggots nobody likes you queers

Could you kindly back that up at least 1 (one) screenshot?

Attached: 1556613287283.png (822x899, 34K)

Kill yourself lesbian roastie.

They're clearly wearing VVitch costumes

>based Bama
>Ranks in the bottom of everything from education, health, economy, literacy, and infrastructure

>gays don't get shamed
The op is litterally about a show being pulled from tv because it has gay characters.

>fag retreats into phony nihilism
Typical. Just become a nihilist for real and kys

The time it took you to reply to me could have been used complain about racial diversity in film elsewhere.
Time is a net zero game.

>facts don't mean what they mean they mean what I want them to that's a statistic for prostitution clearly
This is your brain on faggot.

>fat feminists, trannies, and/or soiboys riding high horses on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum
Yikes

Might as well just drop this here.

Attached: 85E45D7D-A9B5-4EF7-9A6E-8C3DAB257709.png (1096x2893, 188K)

>Alabama does something completely expected of the state
>Baman's pretend this is somehow based
Ah, so this is the result of generations of inbreeding.

Yh but you go to prison for mocking them so they dont get shamed.

Considering how they spread the Aids virus throughout the Western world with their lifestyle, I'd say it's pretty evil.

Stop strawmanning.

Same place all lefties get their sources. They eat from the same trough.

Plus has among the highest population of blacks
But sure, that's based!

Consider sickle cell. Africans have genes for malaria resistance, but sometimes those genes cause them to develop sickle cell disease. Since malaria is such a big problem in the tropics it's still a good trade-off. There could be a combination of genes that predisposes men to faggotry but increases birth rates for women. If the birth rate increase outweighs the faggotry then the genes will spread and persist.

Rightards have no principals.

Better than being a bunch of faggots and carpet munchers.

What a fucking retard. Actually kill yourself. The facts are right there in front of you and you deny it with “but there are male prostitutes”. Fucking hang yourself.

>if you don't want to shove faggots in kids faces that means your shaming gays
With skin as thin as that what wouldn't you consider shaming these freaks?

>reposting far right propaganda

Name one person or case of someone going to jail for just shaming a gay person

Only a soiboi doesnt agree that any lesbian should be raped all the time, nothing hotter than raping a bitch that literally cant consent ever.

the institution of marriage arose in response to a need for a centralized way of dealing with inheritance and property and as an effective sociopolitical tool (helping end wars and secure alliances), what the fuck are you smoking?

These aren't even leftist positions.

I usually just let all this Gay shit wash over me without getting an emotional reaction because I know our Father, the Lord has already set a blazing fire within the ranks of the sodomites called STD's and it will rage through them sending them to early graves. But this is not the end, oh no, their souls will be flung into the lake of fire to smolder forever more.

I just think of this when I see some walking AIDS magnet acting up.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (1024x768, 255K)

Have they run any new episodes with the janitor?

>getting faggot freaks out of tv shows is normal for the state
Sounds like Alabama is pretty based. Have you ever considered you don't belong here or are you one of those freaks that thinks they're going to change somebody's view? Are you "fighting the good fight" user?

All you're saying is that AIDS is bad. Are straight people with AIDS as bad as gays in your book. Also if this is true we can agree all gays without AIDS are a okay then.

lol umad?
Funny how people who mindlessly repost statistics to support an agenda get butthurt when someone mentions context or methodology.

>Being told your existence is unsuitable for children and getting upset by that is thin skinned
So then every /pol/tard who complains when someone gets fired for saying something racist is thin skinned? Glad we're in agreement.

>pushing trannydom isn't a leftist position

Vegetables don't give you aids, unless a fag sticks it up his ass, then they probably do

have sex

>murder
>something that was never even born
kek

>lol you're just saying aids is bad not the freaks spreading it
Maybe you're just too far gone. You're not actually able to think because you're not a real person.

>25% black
>Based

>banning an episode of a cartoon because of the mere presence of a homosexual
>calling anyone thin skinned
So this is the power of inbreeding,huh...

based

>ending a human life isn't murder

Straight people don't have a culture of bug chasing unlike you freaks, so at least we try to purge it and not spread it because we only worship pleasure.

No actual Christian would do anything but weep for lost souls being sent to hell. The hate in your heart means you'll likely be there with them, brother. I would suggest reading the gospels and rethinking your view.

Trannies are created by Jewish brainwashing. They didn't even exist until Weimar Germany, before that there were just faggots who wore womens clothes. Regular faggotry is a mental disease caused by a cycle of abuse. There may be a hereditary vulnerability to it but there is no 'gay gene'.

>he thinks sexual deviency is something that should be suitable for children to see
You're a freak and most real people even criminals would love to see you beat for that statement.

It's not even political. The position of medical organizations worldwide regarding transgender people is to advocate and provide treatment, usually consisting of transitioning and psychotherapy.

>why won't you bigots let us indoctrinate your children???
I remember when I kept getting promises this wouldn't happen if gay marriage was legalized.
>hurr slippery slope fallacy
Isn't a damn fallacy, it is reality.

Don't want aids, no thanks

Ok I'm glad that you strongly hold this belief and yet can make one single case for it that isn't just "but muh feelings." This is why liberals and leftists don't take conservatards seriously.

>Straight people don't have a culture of bug chasing
Wow. You're not even going to post the debunked collage of bugchasing forum posts as proof? You're getting lazy, /pol/

Fags are disgusting creatures thats why they were always a minority in all races.
Christfags care more about Jewhovah's laws than any human rights faggot.

Based incest bros

>a 30 year old cartoon for autistic kids features gay marriage
for what purpose though?

cope

no it's dumb for gays to marry

These retarded southern hicks refuse to do proper sex education which has been proven time and time again to lower teen pregnancy and abortions.
Fuck them

>I remember when I kept getting promises this wouldn't happen if gay marriage was legalized.
That's not what the slippery slope was referring to. What people called the slippery slope was stuff like marrying ice cream or legalizing bestiality.

>blacks are now human for the sake of my argument

>hereditary
>say, was your father gay?

Telling children that gay people exist isn't indoctrination

so janny feels welcome

Attached: 1535370239235.png (234x248, 74K)

This. Marriage is essentially an administrative function that got romanticized, just like a lot of other christian traditions.

Attached: 1558455599871.png (1919x963, 2.23M)

>the political campaign of violence and intimidation that silenced all medical opposition wasn't political

Teen pregnancy is caused by women being subhuman sluts with no self control.

>WAAAH IM SO STUPID I WOULDNT JUST POP THE BILL LEMME JUST KILL THIS BABY PLEASE YOU FUCKING NAZIS!!!!!!

>All you're saying is that AIDS is bad.
Lol no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that gays and their lifestyle are bad. Just like how a junkie is bad. They are disgusting and destructive to society.

I mean there is more than that, documentaries, thousands of online profiles, patient 0 of the aids virus was a faggot who wanted to purposely spread it so really it's common since fags love disease.

Fucking based. Liberals BTFO.

there are exactly 3 states we can offer to china when they decide where the first 3 strikes are going.

>california
>alabama
>florida
in that order, makes it easier for them to look from left to right

I like how you skipped transgenderism and pedophilia you fucking fruitcake

>chopping off dicks
>a sound medical solution
Seems like the medical community are the ones in need of some psychotherapy

Good the last thing you want is some faggot show spraying HIV and aids all over your kids goddamn homos are filthy

Glad we can agree that abortion should be banned for whites.

You just repeated what he said in a different way you retarded nigger

>All these seething /pol/ tourists
Yea Forums is a pro-bussy zone. Leave your bible to the door sweaty

Attached: 1540936934353.jpg (682x682, 272K)

>Funny how people who mindlessly repost statistics to support an agenda get butthurt when someone mentions context or methodology.

Nonsense horseshit. Yes I am mad, you’re spouting fucking lies. Five seconds in google will teach you that gays have an incredible lead in STDs, to claim otherwise is not only utterly false, you’re spreading false information that’s extremely dangerous. How dare you claim something so blatantly incorrect, that chart includes all STDs and is from the Center For Disease control. God help the faggot whose reading this and rooting you on that goes on to get AIDs because of your negligence.

>if you don't like gays you're a nazi
What? Who said anything about sides? Why are you literally this obsessed? People that don't consider themself political don't like gays. Why do you need to pretend that everybody who disagrees with you is Hitler?

But user """"sometimes"""" they use condoms when they cover their dicks in another man's shit! #NotAllSodomites

What the fuck are were they thinking making a 90s childhood character gay in 2019. That's ridiculous. I used to watch that show.

Wait they're still making new episodes of Arthur?

Nice conspiracy theory.

>makes it easier for them to look from left to right
I'd think they would have more trouble with vertical vision.

So what's the sound medical solution then?

dilate

Alabama is killing it this month.

Never said blacks aren't humans. If they fixed their gang culture people wouldn't resent them.

>Appealing to authority on everything
If the WHO told you that walking off a cliff would cure your depression would you do it? I hope you would bugman

have (gay)sex

You will never be a woman

Looney bin with church twice a week

Not cutting off your penis and get your brain fixed, you don't tell the person who thinks he has 1 arm to cut the other off, you get him mental treatment.

>patient 0 of the aids virus was a faggot who wanted to purposely spread it
Source? From what I've read, HIV started in the Congo with a hunter who probably nicked himself cutting bushmeat.

>wahh race is just skin color
Nobody is that stupid.

kek hail satan

They know they are lying, there is no point in arguing about facts and statistics.

Chemicals that make you think you are the sex your cells say they are obviously. Did you know trannies with amnesia freak the fuck out when they see their dick is gone?

Patient 0 in the West, you utter retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>Gays protest and got their way
>Conspiracy

??? What a bizarre statement

Google it gaylord they even made a propaganda movie about it starring famous pedophile Tom Hanks

Transgender people weren't mentioned much, and child molestation is still highly illegal, with no evidence that'll change anytime soon.

Honestly no. But can you blame us? We have had to deal with you faggots shoving your shit down our throats for over a decade. Ill always root for the slack jawed buck toothed hick that dabs on your cult.

Attached: 1558197604127.png (742x748, 757K)

Somebody has to say enough is enough. Imagine if PBS was making shows about how awful niggers and immigrants are. The left would rightly call it out as blatant propaganda.

Literally no one mentioned Nazis. Enough strawmanning you schizo

Sounds like someone's butthurt about science

Look up Gaëtan Dugas and learn about this stand up moral faggot, really if this disease didn't spread to normal people I would think he would be doing a service by killing off you degenerates

Pretty funny how all the worst states in the US are in the south

he was trying to make a broad point for your tiny fucking brain.
kill youre self and lurk moar faggot

All faggots will pay for their crimes against God

Attached: alabama maaan.gif (480x270, 2M)

It's something to be proud of until someone is opposed to it and then it doesn't exist. Standard talmudic logic of the left.

Based!

>Internet threats

Attached: BaggyDelayedDromedary-size_restricted.gif (341x251, 1.51M)

This discussion doesnt have much to do about television or film..

Alright boys how we doin

Attached: 39FBDB10-0CC9-4E36-B530-53690F841C05.jpg (480x479, 91K)

not one said surgery except you moron.

>Chemicals that make you think you are the sex your cells say they are obviously.
So magic drugs, then
Retard

Attached: alabama man.gif (480x270, 1.67M)

One episode of a children's tv show is not going to indoctrinate your children.

Generally doctors are knowledgeable about this sort of thing, and if it's the consensus worldwide it's probably trustworthy.

thanks for the bump, nigger.

Read the parable of the good Samaritan, brother user.

You got proven wrong with medical data from the CDC and can only reply with insults from 2009. Fucking awful.

le reddit

>every medium is a political battle
This ain’t even about tolerance anymore, just adulterated unquestionable
domination.

50% of post op trannies kill themselves

It's literally about a television show you pisshead

BINGO

user are you admitting to being turned gay?

Of course the anons of Yea Forums would be pro life. None of you would ever be in a position to have to make a decision about abortion lmao

Trannies are caused by a chemical glitch in the brain that makes you think you are the wrong sex.

>reddit hears about this and immedietly runs to Yea Forums for virtue signaling points
Do you think they take screenshots of their (yous) so they can show their friends how they may have almost spoken to a real life racist? I bet just opening this site gets their hearts beating faster with excitement.

Attached: 1485396725522.jpg (812x810, 243K)

Good

they arent even called STD's anymore. how fucking retarded ass backwards are you nigger?

Where's the evidence?

>newfag censored

>with no evidence that'll change anytime soon.
Literally two years ago your side was saying the exact same thing about late-term abortions. "It will never happen, you nazis" you said. "Its a racist right-wing conspiracy", you bleated.

Unironically this. God is real

You are mistaking the strawmen for the actual opposition

>doesn't know how to read
Oh boy.

t.

Attached: 6F26B2FA-C04E-4017-97CA-89CCA191ABE9.jpg (556x796, 55K)

I never got proven wrong. I pointed out objective fact, then you got butthurt because it doesn't suit your agenda.

>all these seething fags crying about a gay character

Attached: 1540319655094.jpg (535x462, 63K)

You make fun of southerners but we do the hard work.

OBSESSED

have sex

Those are the opposite of family values you degenerate

this

based!

Sure and you better not abort my child slut or Ill abort you.

OBSESSED
lmao

Late term abortions are still illegal outside of cases deemed necessary by a doctor. Stop reading fake news.

>we changed the name to Happy-Time Fun Bugs, bigots BTFO!

Any time I read a tweet about some woman or minority claiming to be a victim of oppression, I figure they just read a random post on Yea Forums and consider that "oppression".

Fucking your sister isn't that hard.

>Teen pregnancy is caused by women being subhuman sluts with no self control.
I didn't realize all pregnancies were immaculate conceptions.

But really, both male and female teenagers are retarded - which is why proper sex ed is so desperately needed. Would it be nice if abstinence programs worked? Of course, but hormonal teenagers are stupid so it makes more sense to teach them proper birth control methods and make said items readily available.

Less abortions, less STDs, less strain on our taxes.

Attached: 1553731861291.jpg (1200x1200, 499K)

>We care so about about children we will outlaw abortion
>26.5% of children in the state live below poverty lines
What did Alabama mean by this

Attached: 154820093311.png (645x773, 11K)

Wasn't that Crowder neocon fucker one of the voices on this show? Did he say anything about this? Supposedly a good Christian would speak up about this degeneracy being foisted upon kids.

No my wife aborted my son after he was born it happens all the time

washingtonpost.com/opinions/abortion-extremism-in-new-york-and-virginia-paved-the-way-for-alabama-and-georgias-laws/2019/05/17/ffad643a-78f0-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html

Moron

This thread is proof that we need to legalize post-birth abortions on /pol/ posters. They've transformed into rights version of SJW's.

Attached: HAHAHADUBS.gif (255x235, 498K)

Those children at least LIVE.

what if you had a daughter and she was raped and impregnated by a nigger though?

> the name originally was unga bunga boo boo bad hehe BTFO!

Getting addicted to meth isn't hard work

this. we need to teach children about gay anal sex

>Gains actual evidence
>Moves the goal post
Why do libtards do this?

In Alabama. I would rather be aborted.

Can't really fix the negroes I'm afraid

I'm pro abortion. Honestly i dont believe that anyone should be burdoned with carrying another life. That is why i am also pro executing wellfare niggers. Why should I be forced to subsidize some homeless nigger high on codeine? My tax dollars my choice!

Attached: dindu-nuffin-jimmy-ruffin.png (726x723, 516K)

Some of us are old enough to remember those years, zoomer

E-I-E-I(Annoyed Grunt) banned when

Yes, and...?

Yeah he’s probably going to sue PBS from what I hear.

live to DIE

>Black/African American gay and bisexual men are more affected by HIV than any other group in the United States. In 2017, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 26% (10,070) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses and 37% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men in the United States and dependent areas.c,d

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/bmsm.html

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

cdc.gov/lgbthealth/index.htm

You'll find links to all sexually transmitted diseases, not just HIV.

BASED
All children should have the right to suffer and lead hopeless lives full of neglect and abuse

I got an abstinence program for you, a shock collar that zaps women anytime they get horny.

What goalposts did I move?

Guys I am starting to think the right is talking shit when they say they care about free speech.

Attached: 1479978391665.png (807x935, 208K)