What about we let everyone vote!

What about we let everyone vote!

Attached: sam-feat.jpg (820x430, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDNeIzRvvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=oCDw7u4GDBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No taxtation without representation!

I was bursting with laughter the moment I realized he was actually advocating for democracy. And then everyone laughed and I laughed harder.

Attached: 1467116934692.gif (480x228, 649K)

>Burlington Bar starts clapping and cheering

Sam had sex, but you didn't?

Burlington bar Soi boys were seething at this scene
youtu.be/aDNeIzRvvJA

>actually letting brainlet peasants decide our future

Attached: tax dodgers.jpg (474x358, 33K)

The writers did a horrible job.
These normies should be crying rivers when he stabs her, but even Burlington Bar is surprisingly calm.

In America the vote of a white man with a PhD is valued the same as the vote of an uneducated colored person living off welfare. Pretty based of D&D to shine a light on this issue

kind of like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=oCDw7u4GDBM

>What if we upvoted our choice for king?
reddit eternally btfo and shat on

Attached: brainlet reddit.png (890x768, 241K)

i bet there are burlington barers even here with us right now..

That white man with a PhD is probably a Communist, since he had to go to a Communist indoctrination facility to acquire that degree.

>A whole room of people where most except the returning customers doesn't care if they're recorded
vs
>A guy in his room reacting as his main income
Your choice.

degreelet cope

Most liberals only get their bachelor's. All the engineers and aspiring doctors don't fall for commie bullshit

What about you put the fucking fork down for once in your pathetic fucking life piggy

What's funny bout dis scene is it shows that not only is le wheel not broken, but peasants are still considered low as dogs even by the stories "heroes."

>Peasant who can't even count will be able to chose which king's political policies is best for the kingdom
Sam was a retard and he deserved to get laughed at

>But Samwell, my good Samwell. Have you considered that 99% of the population is made up of plebians?
>I know but...
>But you know also that the average plebian is very stupid and has no knowledge about politics
>But still...
>Still you would like to give them a saying in the matters of the kingdoms? The matters which they know nothing about?
>If you could just listen to me...
>I listened to you and I had enough already, my good Samwell. My first action as a king will be to have your tongue removed, so you may hopefully find the wisdom in an eternal silence. Or perhaps, you could just prove that you are not uterly stupid, and simply repeat after me, "for Bran the broken, I say aye"
>A-aye
>Louder, my good Samwell.
>*crying* A-AYE
>I name you royal cleaner. You will change my diapers. Your duty starts now, my good Samwell.

Attached: 1557072969-img-20190505-181550.jpg (816x612, 76K)

Attached: 1558454437116.jpg (330x330, 43K)

Me on the far left in the back row mid shapeshift.