This is the first time where I've Watched somthing and I felt as if my very own headcannon/fan fiction felt more true...

This is the first time where I've Watched somthing and I felt as if my very own headcannon/fan fiction felt more true to the story than what actually happened

Attached: IMG_3803.jpg (640x640, 59K)

That pic is cancer. As bad as this season was that pic would have made a worse ending.

I like it, actually.

No actually it would make a good ending.
>Jon and Dany marry because the plot of him having problem with marrying his aunt is stupid anyway in fantasy medieval times and Starks did it before
>Dany rules as an unstable Queen always insecure about her power and suspicious about her husband since he has a better claim but chooses to be her whipped good boy
>Jon is not happy like robert
> Ends in tragedy
> Jon fucks off to be the King in the north anyway

Am I the only one who wanted Jammie to just kill everyone and slay the dragon and then unite the broken world on lessons from the past like Aragorn or some shit?

Attached: 220px-Jaime_Lannister-Nikolaj_Coster-Waldau.jpg (220x327, 31K)

>or dies

A happy couple
with children and happy
Does that annoy you?
Hmmm

Probably, yeah
Poor Jaime, he was done dirty by the show

Just a reminder that the person who drew that killed themselves a week ago

>aunt/nephew marriage
>healthy children

Attached: charles-ii-photo-u1.jpg (650x766, 52K)

Jaime should have died jousting the dragon and killed dany in the process.

Poor little babies born of incest has no fingers...

they are targs tho

As far as i am aware they canceled the show after Tywin's death

This would be a 10/10 ending

This, and if Bran hadn't snitched about Jon being a Targaryen, this could've happened. Dany could've been Aegon V with Teats

Are you, perhaps, unable to bear children?

redd.it over here. oh wait, it's a GOT thread so of course you're immigrants. when are you leaving?

Join the statistics, tranny, you'll never be a woman anyway.

Incest doesn't seem to be such a big problem in GoT. All of Cersei's children ended up fine physically.

The real beauty of GoT is that any of us could go start a CK2 game now and have our own 'canon' ending that is better than the real thing..

My last game had Dany become a lunatic R'hllor worshipping immortal married to Victarion, she also stayed in Mereen and reformed the Ghiscari Empire. Her and her dragons were shitting out kids by the dozen and she spent decades throwing bodies at Westeros to take over. Even when she loses it doesn't matter, she can just wait forever and rearm herself and try again since she can't fucking die.

>calling everyone I dont like leddit

Attached: 1511696509514.jpg (808x1024, 288K)

A lot of different endings would have been more true to the story.

Attached: 1465943942224.jpg (605x960, 59K)

Is Jon Jesus or something?

It isn't in the real world either. The chance accumulates over generations but done once they're rather small. Valyrians are a made up race so it's not like what we know apply to them.

AHEM

Attached: 15584650047277.jpg (179x184, 23K)

no but dany is

it's cringey but I honestly like Targaryens/Valyrian stuff

Thematically it makes no sense for Jon not to become king at the end. Would have been a perfect ending if Jon finally embraces his identity and becomes the king Westeros needed.

Final scene could have been Jon arriving on a Dragon to execute some man. He's wearing some cool armor like pic related, with a little bit of wolf design on it. He's with his son and he carries out the sentence. Essentially ending the series the same way it started (Ned executing a man and having his kids watch.)

>Do you know why I killed him son?

Attached: character-art-gallery-photo_1000000730.jpg (1000x1250, 118K)

It was so bad that I feel like I could come up with 5 shitty endings in a few minutes that would still make more sense

were his actor not an ugly cunt I could've seen this yeah

Poor guy.

>reformed the Ghiscari Empire

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1423606855506.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Reddit

>Kit Harington
>ugly
I bet you're way prettier than me right you fat lanklet

>it makes no sense for Jon to yield a throne he's never wanted, like any position of power, for his namesake that he's never coveted and the only time he's ever been happy -- truly happy -- is as a ranger or with the wildlings -- but hey I'm a retarded reddit faggot so I wish Jon 1v1 360 noscoped the Night King and then took the throne
kys

Attached: 1558455538360.jpg (890x1042, 324K)

I wanted Jaime to have a character.

He is one of the best characters in the books