Are you /hype/ for Witcher kino?

Are you /hype/ for Witcher kino?

Attached: firefox_cWeHFLg9hJ.png (1013x763, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4x8EOMHRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all those hover hands
l e l

Potential Inappropriate contact claims at a workplace
Very dangerous situation

>named my cat yennefer because she's a beautiful white persian who acts aloof but is really very needy
>normies hereafter will associate her with some pooinloo now

Attached: 1518255384255.png (205x223, 4K)

I will watch it even if it turns out to be irredeemable trash.Not hyped though.

>full of ideas and banter and cupcakes and creativity and darkness and champagne
I fucking hate wymynspeak, their need to googoo gaga fucking everything
actually fuck that I hate wymynbehaviour, why the need to shove her fucking beak hag face in the picture

just name your cat something else, not like they would notice the difference

>and and and and
how are they writers? english teacher would've given me an F for using "and" too much

>hoverhands
is this an american thing? why are you fucks so scared of touching each other?

>(((Hissrich)))
Hope that answered your question.

they're domesticated sòyboys that exist only to provide validation and worship woman holes without daring to even attempt to fuck them

cats do recognize there own name though

touching someone without their consent can legally by seen as assault

>a faggot, a nigger, two kikes and 6 bleeding cunts are adapting one of the most cherished slavic fantasy sagas of the 20th century

Attached: 1536513795970.jpg (546x1017, 177K)

It's Netflix, touching a woman will get you blackballed.

Hover hands were first considered a sign of weakness. A move made by a beta male too afraid to touch a woman.

Now? Now it's the smart thing to do. Because everyone should be afraid of touching a woman now. They can claim sexual harassment if not given explicit consent.

Because school only teaches one specific type of writing, you don't become a great writer just by following what your teacher taught you
In this case it's supposed to look like stream of consciousness in order to evoke a child-like glee

pardon me
>two niggers

The Witch-her, where everyone is half the population of the westcoast is from Ophir and the other half from Serrikania.

>how are they writers?
any blogposting tranny and whore can claim to be a "writer" in this day and age

Attached: writers of Netflix Witcher series skillset patriarchy smasher.jpg (1095x335, 138K)

>le quirky self-description
what a bunch of womanchildren

dead on arrival

Imagine being the soi husband fo this bitch. he probably cooked her a breakfast

Attached: morn.jpg (586x539, 63K)

I'm really not. I'm Polish. One thing that makes no fucking sense is they made many established character and usually you can get away with that in most shows. But the people of the Witcher besides the Ofiri are all based on Slavs and Irish/Celtic people.

The woman who writes Batwoman said she quit her journalist job and was writing for the show 6 months later. I guess it's about connections

How does a SJW even like the Witcher? is makes no sense? Geralt is a serial womanizer, mans man and there is cheating galore throughout. Even Ciri as mary sue as her powers may be, is likeable, has real faults and acts like Geralts adorable could be a lesbian tomboy daughter.

How the fuck do useless cunts like this get a job this important?

Attached: 987456413.jpg (480x360, 11K)

nepostism

this just makes me sad

They sucked the dicks of Netflix higher ups.

lauren is married to a producer on netflix

Yup this is really it

networking. since they've only worked on shitty flicks so far they won't invite in people that are actually good at their job or it'll show just how shitty these kikes are

99% Jewish nepotism. The rest are good goyim.

Attached: smileadolf.png (504x631, 552K)

Not at fucking all. And it's got little to do with this picture. I personally would like to be exposed to new things. A tv show about a book that's already had a video game, I don't give a shit. It's such an obvious money grab and I'm tired of them. There's no shortage of fantasy scripts, I'm sure. There's no shortage of fantasy books. There's no shortage of fantasy video games. And this is just clearly the fantasy title with the biggest audience. Which only means advertising through complaints. Who want's to take a bet (even though it's already started) that it's just going to be shit that they didn't do like the book or like the game. That's what's going to generate most of the buzz for this, along with shit like OP's pic. I'm tired of getting used and played by studios that keep generating controversy to sell their mediocre shit but it doesn't seem to matter because I am surrounded by people that thrive off this pointless drama.

Hungarian fag here. I lived near the filming location. There were non-whites everywhere. I asked the crew why this was, apparently nilfgaard is made up of many races, even thought in books and games Niflgaard is made up of many different white ethnic groups not different skin colours. Also there are black elves. Originally I was told, they casted loads of Irish actors for the Elves, but Lauren wasn't happy with the lack of diversity like in the human cast, so now it is racial mix too. Asian dwarves I saw too.

but Jessica Jones was BASED as fuck

this needs to stop

Attached: 1.jpg (1605x1169, 702K)

This hurts so much

haha oh jeez

I'm hyped for more Lauren.

Attached: DmDYuEpUwAAyUdS.jpg (1200x1200, 405K)

Has men's hair fashion not changed at all from nearly half a century ago?
Young men behind Adolf still look the same in the pic

>no one's life experiences extend beyond imagined high school drama, basic bitch college life, and a two-week trip through europe
Fertile ground.

yeah lying on the Internet is a serious issue

how bad is it that my gf doesnt want to be a housewife... I dunno how cool I am with being a stay at home Dad

Attached: 1530620310259.png (645x773, 24K)

>le epic you need to have experienced thing to write about thing meme
How does sci fi work then?

No, they recognize the tone you say it in. If I look to my cat right now and call him a fat retard in the tone of his voice he'll come over

where is the hair on their chests?

it doenst lmao

Why the fuck does any show need 10 writers?

Girl on the far right is whatever the opposite of butterface is

is it over before i even begins bros

imagine the smell

Bottom left's face looks like Brie Larson.

>explain a genre so shit that it literally inspired the 90% of everything is shit cope

chlorine?

It's a good thing that we have a patriarchy smasher writing The Witcher television series. She's a perfect fit.

i've been one for years now. It's pretty awesome, especially if you're of the Yea Forums persuasion. infinite gaymen.

>Ciri is iconic to our culture
Does he expect anyone to fall for such poor bait?

What's with all these witcher threads lately? Is it coming out soon?

6 women and a nig

Fuck this is going to suck.

>sjw "writers"
>tranny "writers"
>female "writers"
>forced diversity
>cringey humor
>plotholes
>emasculated geralt
>brown yennifer
>netfux cashgrab
>a disgrace to the fans of books and games

Who cares?
Did you see Ciri?
What a cutie bunny smol precious baby. I love her eyes. I will protect my daughterfu from all harm. I will watch this crap just for her, cut all her scenes into webms, endure the pain. She deserves better. There's a flower in her hair.

Attached: image.jpg (489x604, 114K)

>only white men know how to write

its changed a lot in between then, but from early 90s until today, its pretty much stayed the same.

No idea, 1 is enough for the witcher.

true, I'm glad we agree on that

Attached: 1552974327192.jpg (511x350, 24K)

>I will watch this crap just for her
the only way this isnt gay is if you pirate it

Correct.

Based and redpilled. Women always ruin shit.

I take it you're not watching games of thrones

What's the most chad move in this situation if you're somehow in the writing room and some bimbo affirmative action hire wants to take a group selfie?
>no thanks, I don't like my picture taken

Reminder.

Attached: 1558407243780.png (631x651, 307K)

true again, I feel like you're starting to see

Attached: 1541688411503.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

Already confirmed to be shit. I'll give it a miss then. Thanks user.

Feel sorry for Cavill. Really.

Yes how did you know? Been avoiding it since season 4.

>Christopher Poole
wtf moot?

Just take it and put on a fake smile and enjoy the 200000paycheck.

How many children (human) do they have collectively? I'd estimate somewhere between zero and none.
Fertile young woman goes to college, moves to city, gets pumped with many dicks and much feminism, doesn't feel good and changes - CATLADY. Many such cases! Very sad!

>this hillarious picture
I don't get it.

>it's happening
Is she /ourgirl/?

Why would I be? The Witcher series is fucking awful.

>candy flavored coffee shakes
>cupcakes
>champagne
>majority women
It’s going to suck and all the female characters will be insanely physically strong, highly competent at everything, and unbearably condescending (which female writers mistake for ‘totally badass’)

Note: female Hollywood writers are not at all representative of normal everyday women who are mostly good people

because by writing the witcher they get to undo all of that

>Polish woke moment
>ruined by women and c€cks

Attached: 1467069102_polski.jpg (550x550, 40K)

>those comments on that tweet
They're really tearing into her. I'm sure it will change though as the premier gets closer and more le quirky fantasy nerds get excited for it.

ITT: People who don't know that Sapkowski is a big fat leftie and the Witcher is not cherished as the pinnacle of Polish culture.

Hooboy, they’re gonna make Geralt gay aren’t they? Or make Triss a “transwoman”

>patriarchy smasher
Now how would someone like that do justice to a character known to be a badass straight man who has slept with with multiple woman? I’m telling you, they’re going to nerf him and make the show progressively gyno centric like with GoT.

>Note: female Hollywood writers are not at all representative of normal everyday women who are mostly good people
False.

Reminder sapkowski was supposed to help in the writing process but he met once with the writing team and decided to go back to Poland.

This so much. Really foreshadows the writing's quality. Superficial cancer.

Yea it sounds retarted as fuck. I’d like to see who really does the writing in those shows (the men). I’ve worked with women and the men are always surpassing them because the women are constantly making excuses for not getting shit done.
“Why is the AC on?”
“I’m swamped. Did you see the new chairs in the break room?”
“Wow Michelle that’s a cute top! Let’s talk needlessly about it and gain absolutely nothing from this conversation while the guys do all the actual work.”

The worst part is that guys are either thirsty faggots or don’t wanna be rude and humor them and let them waste time.

Attached: 1A09B61D-4C78-474F-812F-DC029809D2A0.jpg (906x1208, 127K)

Watch original polish kino instead

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4x8EOMHRM

Attached: z21505838IH,Wiedzmin.jpg (1000x663, 83K)

HHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAH
QUEEN IN THE NORTH!!

>Witcher is not cherished as the pinnacle of Polish culture
It's probably the most recognizable IP that originated in Poland though. It might not be the peak of Polish culture, but it is part of their internationally recognizable pop culture image.

Source?

marvel movies are probably the most recognized IP worldwide.

>it was full of banter
Can someone give an example of what passes for banter to these people?

And what's your point?

One of them dared to ask for more sugar in his latte

can't wait for my favourite fantasy setting to get raped by SJWs

Pass the sick bucket. Could she be any further up her own arse?

This

Attached: 1527975057862.png (635x841, 446K)

no. Stop talking about this third rate literally who show.

That sort of child-like writing is ubiquitous in the twitter sphere, and in media in general.

Too lazy to start a new thread so I’ll ask here. How difficult is it to get hired as a writer? I’m a dark skinned Latino fag and Im a decent writer. Do I have to live in LA? I don’t want to be a head writer I just want some of that Hollywood money. There’s way too much money being thrown around not to try. Seems like easy money compared to what I do now, IT.

Attached: A1A85E5C-7E5F-4B41-98D7-80694B933A64.jpg (780x676, 95K)

>help in the writing process
8 books aren’t enough?

this is much more alarming that the "diverse" cast

Witcher for poles is like Black Panther for blacks

This.

Attached: 1412806759171.jpg (323x293, 26K)

unless you’re a beast you definitely have to move to la. only writer i recall getting away working remote was john swartzwelder from the simpsons. but even then it was only after he proved himself in the writers room.

Normie wagie here
In our company we haven't hired a Jr Level female employee in over two years.
High management won't put up with millennials anymore. In fact they went out of their way to hire people over 40yo willing to relocate.
Neo feminism was a mistake.

>I’m a dark skinned Latino fag and Im a decent writer.
The first requirement is being a Jew so you're out. The second requirement is there are no other requirements like ability or creativity so anything else is irrelevant.

>Here's your writing staff bro

Attached: firefox_4dHtAulYWf.png (1008x768, 1.65M)

>have to be a Jew
Being a Jew helps but no way in hell a studio will turn down a minority. Especially if they’re competent.

Attached: 1420916077325.jpg (312x312, 55K)

imagine being her husband, more than 5 seconds

Attached: 1545087743451.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>Being a Jew helps but no way in hell a studio will turn down a minority.
They absolutely will unless you want to try and get token status which involves removing the previous token minority, probably with a sexual harassment claim. Being a darkie in Hollywood is basically Highlander.

No.

So what if it's recognizable? It's not the 90s anymore, we're not that desperately starved to be acknowledged by the world. If you like the Witcher books/games/show that, cool, if you don't, we'll live.

DOesnt mean they represent peak hollywood.

They don't like the franchises they work with. They like being heard first and foremost, and they like getting credit for conquering media territory.

"Oh you're writing for Netflix? Oh you're directing this movie? Oh you're the first left-handed, bow-legged woman to ever produce this big budget thing? That's amazing!"

But when it comes to the things that matter, the story, the characters who are representations of the real world (because everything has to represent the real world in their ideology), they feel it's their obligation to dismantle "outdated" belief systems and traditions. It's their form of political activism.

>Trump is bad
>Yes trump is quite bad indeed LOL

Arent there cucked laws in america which force you to hire femoids?

based

>normal everyday women who are mostly good people

Attached: 1540557975502.jpg (1000x662, 123K)

Dye your hair blue and put on some makeup to hint you might become a tranny soon. Convert to judaism and adopt a jewish surname. Your chances will shoot up.

>No.

don't lie

Lol sure pal.

>So what if it's recognizable?
So it should be kept recognizable in it's origin and not given the coat of American cosmopolitanism that washes away everything remotely unique about a story or setting. Take away the Eastern European folklore and various elements in the setting and you're left with a pretty basic bitch fantasy work which is what we're going to end up getting in this adaptation.

Yep I am looking forward to it. Caville is an amazing actor and perfect for Geralt. Since none of the characters are defined by their race I can also not give a fuck about any actor/actress races like everyone else is so fixated on. Triss having red hair is relevant to her character more than her race, hilariously enough. Since I am not clinically retarded and have left my house (and had sex) I also have met female writers who can write really well. All in all it looks like all the foundations are in place to make The Witcher series excellent.

Now we need to talk about cheap CGI that will actually ruin the show like it did Stranger Things.

You know slavs have been like 50% black people since the middle ages? Educate yourself, especially in america.

>i work more than i do anything else
Does it mean that not only her husband do all the chores but she also doesn't have time to fuck?

>Note: female Hollywood writers are not at all representative of normal everyday women who are mostly good people

Attached: 1554332139075.gif (271x223, 659K)

Yea, I'm gonna have to pass on this show.

Imagine typing that shit up on word, printing it out, realizing the font needs to be bigger, printing it out again, then handing them out to your coworkers as you all stand in front of an iPhone with SUPER DUPER SERIOUS expressions on your face, and never realizing, not even for one second, that you are a complete faggot

And the real reason you did all of this was just so you could avoid doing actual work

Aside from virtue signalling by holding a sign on twitter, what have they actually done for refugees?

Dude, Slavic folklore barely exists. It's not like the Greek mythology where you have a universe full of intertwined stories that survived in writing. It's a bunch of scraps of various unrelated folk tales and superstitions that the scholars can't even determine the most basic forms of. And most of it isn't even Polish.
It's not a big thing in Poland and it's not what we base our identity around. We have a shitload of history and culture to help us with that. Just because Americans are ignorant of it, doesn't mean it's not there.
Sapkowski wrote some good fantasy, good for him. And it's pretty damn cool that one of the best video games ever made was based on it and made in Poland. But the notion that the Witcher saga is some pillar of Polish cultural heritage is laughable.

We're a large, developed country with 1000 years of history, centuries of it spent as a major power, not some upitty American minority. People who'd seriously argue that the Witcher show being bad is some mortal wound to our identity are the same people who won't waste any chance to get butthurt over some stupid bullshit that happens on the Internet.

next year I think

Mistle's gonna be a nigress so she's getting blacked :)

No, just more and more companies trying to appear "diverse and inclusive" although any good company based on performance is still mostly dominated by white men

>oh tehee my husband took the picture while i wasn't looking, that silly boy. I sure am a hardworking womyn :^)

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 341K)

>Witcher universe is full of racism
>writers are so cucked they'll be incapable of portraying it at all
I'm willing to be their racism consultant if they'll pay me

They either have college degrees in writing, or a degree in a specific field other than writing but took some writing classes. Natsuo Kirino took some kind of scenario writing seminar/class (wikipedia says she graduated with a law degree), and Laurel K. Hamilton has some degree in biology or some other science degree, but she also writes those Anita Blake Necromancer novels. Even the author of the Witcher novels has an Economics degree but happens to be a writer of fantasy novels.

Of course they will portray it
>le ebil WHITE male

I will rape every being in this picture to death, because they will rape my favorite fantasy world to death. It's self defence for my escapism.

Jews aren't real white people

>btw we never read this racist stupid book

>It's not a big thing in Poland and it's not what we base our identity around.
I didn't imply it was. What I did say was that The Witcher is not appealing as an IP when it's been watered down into generic fantasy. I'll use TW3 Heart of Stone as an example. It's an absolutely bog standard retelling of Faust, but it's made interesting and engaging with the relatively minor alterations rooted in Polish folklore. Sure it's really just a thin veneer, but the veneer is what makes it interesting and unique and removing it just leaves a generic fantasy setting that you can find in a million genre fiction books that don't stand out because they simply aren't novel.

No Jews, no niggers, no femoids, no fags
There, fixed your show senpai

No?

Wrong, there have only been temporary trends set by corporations.

based preventive rapefare

calm down, go outside and take a deep breath.
your best action is to never watch this show, ever. don't pirate it, don't share it - only increasing its consumers. avoid it entirely.

>but she also writes those Anita Blake Necromancer novels.
you don't need a writing degree to write fanfiction.net tier smut

>Even the author of the Witcher novels has an Economics degree
Makes it even more funny how the fucking retard got shafted because of his own retardation when he didn't ask for royalties

I hope this show gets cancelled before they can infect it further with diversity quotas and personal politics that take priority iver a good story.

the hitler youth haircut is in

>only two men with normal t levels

I was, back when I hoped HBO would pick up the rights and do it justice. Immediately lost all interest when Niggerflix picked it up and made The sjWitcher.

You are literally retarted. Even If user is a sub par writer he will not have a hard time finding work in Hollywood. He may not be a show runner but he’ll make good money.

this woman is a C lister in netflix who got this show trough nepotism alone
every time a netflix show is made by its shittier teams it turns out like unwatchable garbage

this will be so shit

I'm retarded? You think it's trivial to get a job in Hollywood because you're brown? The entire fucking state of California is brown retard. He's not getting a job as a fucking diversity hire by being a spic.

Alright, but my point is that you (or anyone else in this thread) don't have to get upset over Netflix doing Poland dirty. It's Netflix, we don't have really high expectations of it to begin with. I'd even say that if the show was utter shit, it still wouldn't upset people here as much as GoT turning to shit. Plus Sapkowski's idiocy regarding his relations with CDPR are somewhat of a meme here, so we'll get a good laugh out of him getting butthurt if they butcher the story.

Didn't one of the niggers working on this show die?

>marries a successful producer
>worms her way into "producing"
>"i worked so hard for this, look at me in this totally spontaneous photo"

fridge kino

It's Netflix, so they need to compromise the artistic vision to cater to a wide audience.

>mfw people like this were lucky enough to be born in a 1st world country and still complain about how unfair life is to those who live there
>mfw I live in an actual slum, work my ass off 12h a day just to buy a shitty used Thinkpad to shitpost on a mongolian throat singing board
I'd probably be a commie if I didn't hate them so much.

>don't have to get upset over Netflix doing Poland dirty
I'm not offended on the behalf of Poles. I just recognize that as soon as The Witcher stops having a Polish/Slavic flair it largely stops being interesting, which is disappointing because I do like the world and characters and would enjoy seeing a well done television series.

Poor yenny

Attached: geralt_and_yennefer_by_shalizeh-d8wil5t.jpg (631x900, 63K)

Far right with the teeth has some kino hangers

I hope they don't black Eredin at least, but seeing how Ciri lusts after his cock, they probably will

Attached: eredin-illustration-final.jpg (1920x2716, 967K)

> I didn't go to write school, I went to writes.

Doomed show

There’s literally one brown person in OPs pic. Diversity + being anywhere near competent then yea he will Be hired.

>literally one brown person
lol amerimutts

can you marry a jew, at least? a prominent one, if possible.

but how did they get their first writing job?

nepotism is the only thing i can think of

hard pass on this show.

8/10 of these people seem mentally ill just based upon appearance and those silly signs.

everybody look whats going down

Attached: Capture.jpg (1307x780, 50K)

what's moot lol

holy shit, nothing can be worse than this.

not gonna lie, i'm fucking jealous these people get to write netflix shows for a living while i slave away in obscurity at a day job in the midwest.

Attached: 1362445453424.jpg (601x695, 30K)

waves and light breaking in water

Nothing a shotgun can't fix.

Why are so many women so incapable of twking photographs of things?

Because at the end of the day women are social creatures and they define themselves by their surroundings. That's why they always have to be in their own pictures.

>me in the orange.

Kids can smell the milk from miles away.

>ethnic dude is the most muscular
All those guys are gonna watch him fuck their wives that night.

>touching a woman in America
The risk is not worth it.

>LOTR tv series
>Kingkiller Chronicle tv series
>The Witcher tv series
Jesus GOT left us with tons of fantasy shit for the next decade.

None of it's going to be good if GoT is any indication of their quality.

everybody walk the dinosaur

True, but Netflix would just hire even worse writers to replace them.

>>Kingkiller Chronicle tv series
Oh god, really? Who the fuck wants to watch the main character be the best at everything, meet the girl, then lose the girl 50 times in a row?

I don't understand hover hands; either you go all-in or you don't, not in-between