In this thread: Yea Forums approved cinema food

In this thread: Yea Forums approved cinema food

Attached: images (3).jpg (554x554, 28K)

Attached: 4L_gcsHuZmy.jpg (1044x1076, 184K)

What is this and where do I get one? Also, reminder

Attached: B2CCDA84-0E39-4679-A555-DA3FEC5D197B.png (1280x852, 651K)

This list is absolute shit. Five Guys is overpriced yeah, but they make delicious burger. And Burger King is under "good"? Their food literally smells like fat people farts and tastes like spicy diarrhea.

Attached: 1535872097484.gif (500x398, 3.83M)

>boba that floats to the top

what sorcery is this

>Five Guys
>Good

Attached: 1556672702998.png (258x544, 130K)

>in crowded theater
>quiet scene begins
>*DING!*
>my souffle is done
>check easy bake oven and start serving slices to people around me
>whole theater is clapping

Attached: 1558465748052.jpg (700x468, 118K)

posting in a kino thread

I don’t hang out with fat people or eat poop so I didn’t know this

For me, it's complimentary artisan chili on tap

Attached: yes americans really.jpg (720x1280, 368K)

This is my beverage of choice for enjoying kino

Attached: image.jpg (1060x1559, 178K)

Attached: 1432174400927.webm (848x480, 2.8M)

Boba tea/pearl tea
Almost all asian cafes have this

>*DING!*
>my souffle is done

Attached: TSneed MHSY CD900x900.jpg (900x900, 138K)

do americans REALLY do this. what the fuck

boba is for trashy white people and asians

For me, it's both based and basic.

Attached: FB5B4397-7DE6-40E7-A5D9-5FC0A98C029D.jpg (941x1500, 128K)

I dispense a shitload of cheese/chili directly into the provided nacho tray and then dip chips from the bag. I recommend this method

>burger king in good
oooooh nononono!

if they give it away like that, it's probably only 1% cheese/chili.

How can you hate on one of the greatest inventions.
>Chili Dogs
>Cheese Dogs
>Chili and Cheese Dogs
>Nachos with cheese,
>Nachos with meat,
>Nachos with meat and cheese
the possibilities are endless

Attached: dont spoil your din din.jpg (640x480, 30K)

hope you fat fucks enjoy your diabetis

>Iced coffee with olives floating in it
Do people actually do this

What in the actual fuck is SHEETZ and CAPTAIN D'S?

This list is absolutely cringepilled.

corn dogs are really nice to eat while you watch. Plus its really easy to sneak them into the theater

>not the delicious pink Listerine that melts the inside of your cheeks

never gonna make it

the cheese is obviously a cheese flavored product but the meat you put in those machines is 100 percent.

My local burger king shut down because allegedly they found traces of semen in someone's food. I don't know how they found it, but i believe it.

>Mfw going on another semiannual week long fast to ensure I clean out my body from toxin buildup so I don't get the diabeetus

Attached: 20190520_092710.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

Captain Ds is seafood, its medium quality

>doesn’t know what Sheetz or Captain D’s even are, much less how their food tastes
>calls my list cringepilled

100 percent what

Doesn't everyone? Where do you think chili comes from?

>Clorox
>not TOP JOB

beef,. you just buy the machine and then you can either get the bags of shit from food distributor like GFS or a lot of places just prepare their own meat for them.

I'm fucking dying

based and creampilled

Attached: 125160.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>eating cheese product from a dispenser

Unless they are completely cleansing it spotless regularly just think of the gunk in that thing

It says "contains onions" right there, unless someone finds the ingredient list, for all we know it's entirely TVP

>no returng

what did they mean by this

just noticed that... shit that is weird

Wow what an absolutely horrible list, I feel disgusted being on the same board as this neanderthal.

>basic
high pH faggot

candy and soda from the dollar store that you sneak in

Only in amerikkka

>implying our cheese products actually contain cheese
The whole reason in buying this machine is for cleanliness and how easy it is.

chug

Attached: 15720011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 50K)

>the beef can't be 100% beef because the chili mix has onions
Jesus Christ you are a fucking retard

Show me the ingredient list user, point is neither of us really know what's in there. We can only guess

where does it say "beef"

Whatever it is made of, it's gonna gunk up the dispenser, you can't just leave it sat in there day after day, week after week, and never clean it out, and it's agoing to be alright forever. And people are lazy, they won't clean it out as much as they should, and you will have pestilent cheesey pus oozing out of the nozzle

high IQ

I know from personal experience that real beef is used in the chili mix that nearly all places buy from . It's not like they are serving pure beef, this is not a burger. Chili con carne, Sauce with meat? its like pulling teeth with idiots to just admit your dumb.

>love Thai milk tea w/ boba
>tastes like absolute shit when I make it
How do I git gud at this

you have to literally take it apart and clean it whenever you want to operate them, why are you trying to talk with authority on something you have no experience with?

no tip?

they are advertising a chilimix, not a hamburger. why are you so dumb? they are listing allergens, not ingredients.

Show me the ingredient list

I admit I have no authourity on fake cheese dispensers. So you telling me they are emptied and cleaned at the end of each day, also is it warm?

What is wrong with Americans?

Attached: 1536956173828.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

>making boba tea
its not worth the effort and boiling and the syrup nonsense etc desu

just buy it like all good goys

also the machines don't come full and they don't send around delivery people to fill them up lol.

What the fuck

I looked up 7/11's chili ingredients and it has both beef and TVP

Attached: nalley_onion_ingredients_med.png (339x432, 338K)

>those cheap drinks
not realistic

Sheetz is like Wawa but I personally like it a bit better. It’s mostly concentrated in between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, with some outliers.

>chick-fil-a
>not overpriced bland food you wait 20 minutes for

tfw haven’t had anything but water for the past couple of cinema viewings because of my diet

Go back to Plebbit then shit-for-brains

the ingredient list of what? We made our own, i know whats in in it. If you want one of the big distributors i have no idea. They could have no beef and it could just be fucking sauce.

Don't know what Sheetz you guys live near but I've tried Sheetz food in 3 states and it's all microwaved garbage tier.

Very low-IQ post. Let me guess....you’re a gay, aren’t you?

Gummy worms for me

Attached: 1558286757922.webm (404x720, 1013K)

If you made your own, then why were you so adamant that brands you didn't buy from contain beef? Have I been replying to multiple people? Anyway you were right I posted the ingredients here

Which states? Their fried food is straight kino

>not just eating a bowl of uncooked eggs and flour mixture
>not smacking other people with the big wooden spoon when they try to take some for themselves out of jealousy

I smuggle one of these bad boys in.

Attached: god bless america.jpg (1280x960, 226K)

probably some coastie shit. besides that and pizza hut the list is good

Maryland, West Virginia, and PA. It's a shame because their subs used to be good like 10 years ago.

Jollibee chicken

You said it can't be 100% beef in the chili because it also has onions

>this guy who disagrees with me HAS to be muh boogeyman

Attached: 4E95C63C3C6E4641B1FCA584036CCD5A.jpg (540x960, 52K)

B&R. Pretty much perfect

You interracial posters are so tiresome.

Attached: 378D35B200000578-3756947-image-a-153_1472062455924.jpg (634x850, 78K)

You have to make a choice, user.

Attached: Chik fil A.png (626x692, 488K)

Holy shit where have you been going? Sheetz is top tier in Ohio.

sounds like you are a little scared of the warrior gene

I demand a rewrite

>he literally just claimed that it takes 20 minutes to get your food at Chick-Fil-A

Attached: 8DAC5727-8311-4D3E-816E-8B4405CE36A2.jpg (650x429, 60K)

Personally I don't consider a chili cut with TVP "100% beef"

That's a good system.

Have you sat in their drive thru before? Even when they have the cucks with their tablets taking your order it still takes forever and a day. Average wait time for my local Chick-fil-A during lunch or after 5 is easily 15 minutes. 10 more minutes and I could've had a way nicer meal at a local place for the same price.

good you shouldn't, chili is not beef, beef is an ingredient in chili. You can have 100% beef in chili, but the chili isn't going to be 100% beef.

>I'm just going to set this goal post over here.

It’s less messy and the chips don’t get soggy. Plus you get more cheese and chili doing it that way. Bon appetit

She put significantly more ice cream in the second cup. I guarantee that one is for her.

See Don't know if their """ingredients""" are standardized across all locations but the reheated microwavable fried shit they bring in is grocery store tendies level bad. Their best deli meat for subs is (((Dietz and Watson))).

>not enjoying a walking taco
what is the point of getting this if you aren't going just smash everything together in the bag and get to work. Go big or go home.

>muh local eateries
>the same price

Attached: DC787C48-F90D-49DE-9549-105C0F054F58.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Do you just post random shit in response in some vain hope it undermines other people's points? Nothing what I said in my first reply changed. It's average food you wait an inordinate amount of time for.

Warrior genes count for shit when whites are better marksmen

Chick-Fil-A is consistently the fastest and highest quality drive-thru I frequent

Fags love that trash chicken though.

You are arguing with multiple people dumbass. You only wait an inordinate amount of time in your one special example where you go sit in the drive thru of your local chic-fil-a. Chic-fil-a is known for their good time. Whenever they open up a new shop there is always a big uproar about how long the lines were but they were shocked at the speed they managed to serve everyone. You are wrong and you just want to argue.

You hang out with faggots?

Attached: 247F66EE-D657-4243-BCBA-4FC87F7E4001.png (640x343, 176K)

Well if you're happy with it then I'm happy for you, user. Our local one has a line so long during peak times that it literally changes traffic patterns. If you don't have to waste an entire lunch break in a drive thru line then that's great.

Sounds like a testament to their delicious food 2bh

There is a difference between an acquaintance and a friend.

yup, you should never have sex with a friend.

>you are WROOOOONG REEEEE
A shitpost on Yea Forums isn't going to magically make this franchise any better if the ones I've been to are indicative of the majority.

Your gay buddies have good taste in fast food then

This bitch made a music video about this and it was directed by fucking Andrew Ruse of Million Dollar Extreme World Peace.

Popularity is not indicative of quality.

even the franchise in your local area is apparently so packed its unbearable. They are doing fine lol.

>made for whites and asians cause intolerant shitskins can't handle milk
Based

Kind of is when it's among the most expensive fast food you can buy and has a tremendous amount of negative PR but still draws that kind of crowd.

How does this taste like? Is this coffe or wtf, I see caramel that's why I ask.

Im a fag and eat Chick fil A all the time. Even that fag running for president says it tastes goof.

I hear Chic Fil A's staff is almost always exclusively well-mannered white teens/people. Is this typically true?

Congrats for that

I get you like their food and you want to justify it any way possible but popularity never amounts to quality: not in food, not in movies, not in books, not in vidya, etc. McDonalds, In and Out, Wendy's all serve more people per day than Chick-fil-A. It's got a devout following more so than other fast food because they aren't just another burger place.
It's teens because the pay is shit and they well mannered because they can be fired for not saying "my pleasure" when you give a socially polite thanks.

It is

ChickFilA is fucking awful though.

>You only wait an inordinate amount of time in your one special example
>meanwhile here is my one special example
???

>because I don't like their food it means the franchise is sinking
Not sure what your schizophrenia made you read from my post but I didn't imply that. If they can make bank in spite of average food and shitty wait times then power to them. I won't be one of those cucks waiting in line for 20 minutes though.

>In and Out serves more people per day than Chick-fil-A
Doubt.png. Not enough locations to outpace Chick Fil A

>popularity never amounts to quality
>Proceeds to post about how it's less popular than other places
Lol, i don't care about defending the place at all. If you've never encountered the general consensus most people give about it being a high quality fast food establishment then you just haven't. Nothing i can do to change your personal experience.

He's upset because someone won't worship his tendie dispensory.

Literally never heard anyone claim that before. Throw yourself down a flight of stairs

>t. poorfag

I was torpedoing your argument about popularity with an example of more popular places that we can agree aren't good food in comparison to actual quality sit-down restaurants. I was not saying those places are better because they are more popular.

>he doesn't get poutine at the local kinoplex

Attached: poutine-and-cheesecake.jpg (550x413, 43K)

>I wasted 2.2 MB of data to see this

7 to 8 max

honeydew with bubble or blackk milk tea with coffee jelly is best boba tea

popped corn and a sodie pop

>chili sauce: contains onions

Attached: 1543881652687.png (295x343, 218K)

>Chain theatre
Take in some candy I bought from the supermarket
>Local theatre
Buy something to support them.

Attached: 1539130020964.jpg (640x480, 62K)

>poutine
Reddit: The Food

chic fil a is actually a slow white supremacist resturant. 2nd slowest drive thru of the big chains and thats a fact.

But boons love Chik-Fil-A tho!

you mean uncle toms

My local theatre is a fucking dumpster fire and I have no idea how it stays open.
>giant brown smear on the screen like someone threw a pot of coffee at it
>been like that for months
>

Don’t shame them you bigot

*tsk* ahhh. perfection.

Attached: img1179.png (533x966, 115K)

Shit tier list

>non argument
faggot confirmed

source please

Back to Subtle Asian Traits, OP.

>contains so y
of course it does

Do Americans really eat fucking burgers and tacos in a fucking movie theater? Jesus Christ imagine trying to watch a movie you've paid 10 euros for and a fat sack of shit is smacking his lips in the next seat. Fat pieces of shit just die already

Walk inside, you lazy tranny

Grow up kid, its just fast food.

america should have satay

deliciously charred skewered meat-- roasted over charcoal, with a very mildly spicy peanut sauce for dip. yum yum

Attached: satay.jpg (1024x732, 210K)

Just what I want with forgettable sandwich, an amusement park simulation.

It’s the token snobby Europoor post! Was wondering where you were! Also,
>Jesus Christ imagine trying to watch a movie you've paid 10 euros for
>imagine paying with euros
Nightmare fuel

Attached: 6E53BB7B-AFFB-4BBD-8AD0-966158DC7C7B.png (300x240, 146K)

Good one user

Hurry up and go do a cannonball before dad puts water in the pool

Hey just let me borrow that boba tea quick desu...shlorp. thanks. (Returns emtpy cup)

Pretty class act tbf

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Why is it snobby? Because im saying the theater is no place to eat a burger?Are you this much of a lardass that you can't stop eating greasy food for a couple of hours? What's wrong with pop corns ?

Trying to get your Amerifat ass to squeeze into the XXXXXL super special (expensive) seat. Realizing you'll gain 10 pounds just by sitting and watching the movie, not even mentioning the 100 pounds you'll gain through eating. Realizing you'll never get out of this fucking seat again and die in the cinema.

>giving a dimwit my very best

Dunkin' Donuts is far superior to Krispy Kreme.

Fuming Yuropoors

who cares donuts are fucking disgusting
>let me cram as much sugar and dough in my mouth as i can
puke city

you can get satay anywhere

>t. Poojeet Acharya

Where is TGIF and Cheescake factory?

Is this bait? Lol

>he's still at it

im not american
pls help

Neither of those places are fast food. They would be ranked against their peers on a completely different chart