Is he one of the greatest actors of the 21st century?

Is he one of the greatest actors of the 21st century?

Attached: intro-1518116703.jpg (780x438, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKboLTwzFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2PUefiJBJQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not with that hairline he's not

whats wrong

Based

he sure made for a convincing annoying little cunt
just like i imagine all you zoomers are irl

the greatest

ya. i need to see him cast in more noblemen roles

kek

That’s not Finn Wolfhard

What went wrong

Attached: 53215231.png (1195x634, 38K)

>you just KNOW

Attached: 78de1eb90d0bd59408ad295ab1b94132.png (800x401, 506K)

Based boomer

Oh!but they all are like that

KEKED

By far the best of the 'kid' actors on there. Actually managed to keep up with far more experienced actors like Heady and Dance in all the scenes they shared
The fact that he's retired from the mainstream and doing his indie puppet shows whereas wallpaper like Sophie Turner and Kit Harington are still around is a tragedy.

Are the Jonas Brothers Black Irish or something. Why are they so dark now

>Where's the little cunt I love so much instead of MBB

What a fag

Also a manlet btw

he went back to stage acting because he liked it better. he also founded his own stage crew. in one interview he even said the GOT publicity wasnt good for him.

either theyre best friends or thats love in her eyes

Very good actor, especially for his age. Real shame he quit acting

>in one interview he even said the GOT publicity wasnt good for him.
That sounds retarded. But I guess he means for serious roles and not meme type casting

I like the idea of Christian Bale saying 'Hey! Who was that kid next to me in that one scene in Reign of Fire? Get him back for Batman, he'll be great as Little Boy'

As if half of Hollywood isn't

lot's of people actually dislike him because his role as Joffrey
Yes, people are this retarded

Literally looked like Nolan's son

Attached: DPcEyDfW4AEjzA1.jpg (1200x798, 192K)

Probably this, especially when you remember women are now being allowed to be in charge of casting

His speech at the Oxford Union was kino

youtube.com/watch?v=uKboLTwzFTs

Ah, the Touchy-Millenial-Faggot Union

He might have a future as token HWHITE MANE villain.

He really has GOAT facial features. Something really outer worldly about him

la creatura...

His Q and A in Dublin was pretty good too.
youtube.com/watch?v=2PUefiJBJQQ

He made a bunch of money, got his name out there and then decided television and films weren't for him. A lot of youngish brit actors do it, like Daniel Radcliffe stopped acting all together to become an alt right influencer.

Kinda disappointing. I'd like to see him play more villains.

Oh man those shitty UCD arts building halls. That brings me back

>Daniel Radcliffe stopped acting all together to become an alt right influencer

Kek

Attached: 1527067192611a.jpg (570x558, 87K)

Check out his bg kumbi appearances

His parents were probably already rich prior to his role in GOT so money isn’t an issue. Financially he is at the point in his life that most men don’t reach until they’re in their 40s. He’s free to do whatever he wants.

That's far more common than you'd think. Happens to soap actors all the time, some viewers think they are like their characters especially if they play the villian.

We're talking about people on the wrong side of the bell curve here though

Here's the Religion section from his Wikipedia.

>In a 2012 interview, Radcliffe stated: "There was never [religious] faith in the house. I think of myself as being Jewish and Irish, despite the fact that I'm English."[14] He has stated: "We were Christmas tree Jews",[130] and that he is "very proud of being Jewish".[115][131] In 2012, Radcliffe was quoted as saying: "I'm an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation",[132] though in a 2009 interview, he stated, "I'm very relaxed about [being an atheist]. I don't preach my atheism, but I have a huge amount of respect for people like Richard Dawkins who do. Anything he does on television, I will watch".[133][134]

>In a 2019 interview Radcliffe described himself as "agnostic leaning toward atheism".[135]

This sound like an alt-righter to you?

This

The good old days man, rolling into Newman and walking out of the lecture 10 minutes later

The rare auld times

Attached: 1486187751234.png (1054x526, 38K)

The way he play Joffrey, I mean he either has it in him or yes, one of the greats.

I think he's both

Posssibly