Warner Brothers has contacted you to write a Flash movie that will make 1 billion dollars

Warner Brothers has contacted you to write a Flash movie that will make 1 billion dollars

How do you do it? What’s your pitch?

Attached: 71FAEDCB-E76A-4806-A5B1-343EA38D1321.jpg (936x602, 88K)

A two hour long episode of the TV show with a bigger budget. It'll print money.

ezra is naked for the entire movie

Well, here's how I...*gets fired*

flash vs gorilla grodd, played and voiced by the rock

Flashpoint Paradox with the cast from BvS/JL

Kek

>access to time travel and multiverses spanning the DC universe so you don't even have to be tied to the existing actors
If WB had any competent writers this would easily be a billion

People won't pay for something they got for free for 8 seasons already

It's about him stopping bank robbers.

He gets raped by a gang of savage blacks
Roll credits

Ezra = flash
Cage = capt cold
Matt berry = Grodd
Barry Allen gets Len Snart locked up by providing evidence he was using the freeze gun to commit crime
Barry (while at work) gets hit by lightening and becomes the flash
(Does some flash stuff and saves people)
Len (while in jail) gets his freeze gun sent to him in a birthday cake and he escapes
He's given a job to steal some Mcguffin
Turns out Grodd is the "man" who hired the now capt cold to steal the mcguffin which will increase his telepathic powers
Flash stops Grodd and he gets tossed in A zoo
Gorilla City contacts flash and tells him about a Grodd
Grodd escapes and Cold/Flash have to team up to stop him from taking over the world
There: super intelligent talking apes and a kick ass futuristic hidden city would look cool in a trailer and Chinese people would eat it up.(like aquaman)

Attached: IMG_2125.jpg (1017x986, 295K)

Beats me. I know nothing about the character. Who are his villains? What exactly can he accomplish by being fast?

>"BOOM! that got you're attention right?"
>"Now for my.. BOOM! got ya again"
>"You old man in the corner, don't get a heartattack" *winks*
>"Ok enough jokes gentlemen... and ladies" *winks at that one woman in the room*

I'll stick Flash's flash up their ass. Barry Allen is trash. Wally West is better.

Barry becomes a nudist and wears as much clothes as the day he was born

In the trailer he says gotta go fast and teleports away as Gangsta's Paradise begins to play in the background, he quickly returns back as the record scratches and the pov zooms out to reveal a high fps camera he is recording himself with and just fucking around like a kid, then we see very slow high fps montage of him doing various deeds not all heroic with Bolero (Maurice Ravel) playing in the background.

He takes up the nudist lifestyle

Ezra gets B L A C K E D in his flashole from the second the movie begins to the second it ends. 6 hours total.

It's about me absconding with the money to a non extradition country.

Based
How many nogs and how big are their cocks?

bump

>begin production in 2007
>Cast Chris Evans as Barry
>Origin story with Grodd as his first villain
>Only supporting characters are Iris and Ted Kord, although he does have a scene with his dad a la JL
>Barry is established as a well known hero by 3/4 of the movie
I have the whole movie autistically planned out but I'm sure no one wants to hear it.

Just a man, with a man's courage.

Flash goes back in time and fucks his mom. Get's her pregnant with himself. He is his own father.

tell them to perform naked we will cgi the suites later.

skip cgi totally and leak it as a workprint on net.

First of, fire the faggot.

>gay guy go fast

Attached: 4L_fNlR6UtR.gif (290x302, 42K)

All my favorite stories have him narrating and occasionally sperging out on how his shit works. I'd like a story like that whose first half details him doing day-in-the-life stuff before reacting to the coastal tsunamis from Aquaman. At some point, he realizes that he's suffering from a world-class case of deja vu and starts remembering forward, slowly realizing that the things he's doing are things he's already done. Then he realizes that he's not really "awake," that Cyborg had hadsome kind of wig-out that he helped stop, and that S.T.A.R. Labs used some salvaged Kryptonian tech to put him inside Vic's mind to help him deal with his AI trying to take control and "delete" Vic.

The rest is the two of them fighting the AI inside Vic's own mind, and the AI takes the form of Agent Smith from the Matrix, because that's how Vic visualizes it. It culminates with them not beating it so much as coming to an understanding with it and it granting Vic full access to the knowledge it has concerning the New Gods.

It is filled with a mixture of bullet-time-style visuals, trippy Inception-like world-shifting, and high-speed combat between the AI and the one man capable of thinking, reacting, and conceptualizing at the same sort of speed.

Literally just a high budget live action flashpoint paradox

pic related, but with the flash since they ditched this version of quicksilver

Attached: 48767864.png (1762x878, 3.31M)

Damn it must hurt to see Marvel winning all the way. Is Watchmen the best DC has ever done? Especially with "multiple heroes" material?