What would you have done in this situation?

what would you have done in this situation?

youtu.be/hayVerChdIg

Attached: tenor.gif (400x248, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MtOd0DAeH3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slay that nigger with my katana.

>"ILL BE ALL UP IN YO ASS, BOY"
What by this he mean

i bet that white kid is way more racist now lel

I'll comb his bald head instead.

"They were right, niggers really are like feral animals!"

Imagine living in America and having to deal with niggers everyday

why are americans so violent? and dont give me that its only niggers excuse because it seems like black people are way more violent in america than anywhere else

I would have unironically told him to fuck off. He's not that big and there are probably a half dozen camera crew members and a handful of guards just out of frame. Nobody is going to do shit.

more like why is american housing and feeding these animals? shouldn't they just throw them in a cage to rot like any sane prison system?

only niggers

Depending on where you live and what you do, dealing with niggers can be easily avoided. Plenty of great places have no black presence.
>beaches/parks/lakes/hiking trails
>literally any restaurant nicer than a Red Lobster
>nice towns that have soccer moms driving SUVs without a check cashing and bail bonds store in sight
>father's day picnics

>father's day picnics
kekek

Are you fucking kidding me

America has the worst prison system in the western first world and the worst standards of welfare for the poor. You've got it completely backwards.

whoop a niggas ace

get that whiteboi to comb my chesthair

HOLD. MY. POCKET!

punch his throat as hard as I could and bite that other nigger's ear off right after so no fruity faggot would ever dare to fuck with me ever again

They'd just kill you and fuck the stab wounds afterwards.

Enjoy getting beaten half to death in a prison bathroom

Nigs gang up on the other nig
Seems accurate

Fighting like a motherfucker is the only way to get respect in some prisons, better a beating then getting whored out till you die of anal bleeding.

>According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Aryan Brotherhood makes up less than 0.1% of the prison population, but it is responsible for between 18-25% of murders in the federal prison system.[10][15]
I would join first thing if I went to prison. Possibly meet a contact outside, get tattoos done at a proper parlor and smuggle some meth in for them, if I have some time to prepare before going.

Attached: pol memette.jpg (4000x4118, 1.03M)

There's some good writing about this. Most blacks don't have any skill reading cause and effect, or seeing what effect something they do now may have on something in the future.
When I was in middle school we had a black businessman speak, and even he specifically said that blacks always seem to take reward as early as possible even at their own expense later. He saw blacks tear copper wiring out of their own house to sell it, without realizing what effect it had on their house. He saw blacks rob rich white people, get away, then do it again, only to be pissed that they were "unlucky" enough to get caught that "one time".

Blacks are violent because it provides a small emotional reward now at heavy cost later.

>whites are the niggers of jail
makes you think...

Have sex.

>worst prison system
>gets to eat
>has a place to sleep
You guys are really entitled bitches.

they really are best at everything

have fun being the chocolate cave bitch for years to come

I'd call them a nigger right to their face. They get legit offended and sucker punch me, I do my best to roll with the assault. Guards beat the shit out of the niggers and I sue everybody involved with the production for putting me; an autistic child, in danger

France is pretty shit too when it comes to prisons.

>Fbi statistics
The ab and its cohorts are allied with the spic gangs. Blacks live in constant fear not only of other races but their own infighting. Juth keep your head down and your mouf shut

t. bigherc suhscribah

Any block that doesn't have three liquor stores on it

I'd rather have them beat me to death than doing this shit.

>didn't unsheathe it first

Based

Attached: 1558142324500.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

call him a nigger

idgaf he cant hurt me hes an inmate in jail lmao hes gonna punch a kid and get 20 years extra

>"no ones watching, what you gonna do now"
>camera and crew still rolling
???

exactly this

smart guy

Probably just do it so I can get out of the faster and play Xbox

“I kiss you, you orange flavored motha fucka”

youtu.be/MtOd0DAeH3c

>implying
You don't need to beat up black dudes, just join the white gang and no one will fuck with you because you have some big neo-nazi dudes that hang with you.

There’s literally no way they could’ve forced him into doing that if he objected to it.This wasn’t some on the street confrontation with nobody around, nigger hits that kid for telling him to suck a dick he’d get the prison hit with a heavy ass lawsuit. Dumb white boy should’ve played his hand

>join the white gang
>becomes their bitch
b-but at least it is a white cock so that makes it okay r-right?

>Ask him if he wants me to comb his pubes
>He says yes
>Start combing his beard before dropping the comb and walk out the door
>Before the door closes look back at him and say "If you haven't caught on yet, I'm calling you a dickhead"
>Leave

am thinking it's the frontier mindset that stayed
here in europe civilisation is old, even with all the wars there was always lords and kings and churches, there was always some kind of order
in america they were far from all that, had to start from scratch and then pushed west and did the same as they went, start from scratch away from law and order, surviving at all cost

>than anywhere else
not really

Well they are more chill here in finland. Only ones that chimpout are Somalis.

as far as you know.