Why didn't you guys tell me this movie was so fun and comfy?

Why didn't you guys tell me this movie was so fun and comfy?

Attached: robert-sammelin-tcm2-colours-separatedpreview[1].jpg (1920x1280, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV6vNs3Er9E
youtube.com/watch?v=7dyZVSNwJV4
youtube.com/watch?v=cA1sYGMdsn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly the greatest opening to a movie ever.

Amazing opening, comfy chilli cook off, just really great use of the setting. Chick from Road House is a qt.

Also holy shit the set design in the radio station is probably my favourite in all of horror movies.

Attached: Untitled.png (1592x892, 1.72M)

The soundtrack ain't bad neither, fren.

Fun fact and you will not find this elsewhere online: Dennis Hopper and Tobe Hooper were secretly brothers and they took their secret to the grave. It's a long non-tv/ story to explain, so I can't.

Yeah, it's really solid. You can tell a lot of love went into this movie.

And it's got one of the best credit songs. youtube.com/watch?v=dV6vNs3Er9E

>You can tell a lot of love went into this movie.
And for a horror movie its ending makes me happy, not sure that was the intention, but I like it.

>Are you the saboteur who's been fuckin' up my house?

I'M THE LORD OF THE HARVEST

>Eh? It that some heath food bunch? Is that that chickenshit Burritoman outfit?

IT'S SEX OR THE SAW.

>Sex is, well... nobody knows. But the saw...THE SAW IS FAMILY!

>Be careful of the splatter, ya gotta be careful of the splatter
This script is godlike, every line is so memorable and the delivery on even the smallest lines stands out so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dyZVSNwJV4

Good trailer, but not better than 3's youtube.com/watch?v=cA1sYGMdsn8

>This script is godlike, every line is so memorable and the delivery on even the smallest lines stands out so much.
Well said.

>You..knoooww that... "Lefty Request record"that you HONKED OUT TODAY?"

>The small business man ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS GETS IT IN THE ASS

>Dead end...DEAD END CITY!

>Liii- Lii.. liick my PLATE YOU DOG-DICK!

I can see what you mean about the ending making you happy. It's just super satisfying and has so much momentum. That was really fucking fun. Chop Top really stole the show.

Attached: Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-2[1].jpg (728x409, 71K)

Accurate and I always thought that Stretch was going to be fine after freaking out for a while.

Between this and Devil's Rejects I'm thinking I'm gonna have to check out more of Bill Moseley's rolls, that dude is legendary.

He's got a small part in the Night of the Living Dead remake (1990) which is superior to the original.

Yeah, I agree on that. I fucking love the remake.

How many times has that even happened, a remake being superior? Scarface (1983) is the only other one I can think of.

I've heard people argue for Evil Dead over The Evil Dead, but I really highly disagree. Otherwise The Thing definitely comes to mind.

>Otherwise The Thing definitely comes to mind.
Fuck, I can't believe I forgot that one. I think MacReady is human at the end and Child's is the Thing. Agreed.

I never got too fixed on trying to work out who's been assimilated. The internalized paranoia in that scene and inevitable dread is so great. Either you're not who you think you are, or you're about to die/freeze next to a monster. It's awesome.
Anyway it's 5am and I should sleep, thanks for hanging out horrorbro. See ya round.

Indeed, it's pure dread.
Yes, it's been good horrorkinobro. Later!