Hear about jeopardy getting more popular

>hear about jeopardy getting more popular
>exciting memories about watching it with my family in the good old days
>turns out the hype is because of some weasel hapa gaming the system and ruining the classic American game
>alex trebek on his deathbed and now this...

Jeopardy was one of the last things on Yea Forums that is relatively corrupted by by the modern "enlightened" media. Now this guy is shitting all over it before it's demise with his cheating, unsportsmanlike behavior and arrogant prick attitude.

I just want out of this fucking timeline boys

Attached: ct-nvs-james-holzhauer-jeopardy-return-0521.jpg (999x562, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Z922g9R6xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

un-corrupted pardon me

Attached: infinityjames.jpg (1919x1080, 210K)

oh my precious show is getting raped...on my oh my my...grown up this man is greatest and youre jelly

Yeah I don't buy it that James is killing the show. He's introducing a new strategy is all, and making the show extremely interesting to watch.

>I just want out of this fucking timeline boys
I can tell you what to do to get out of it, but you won't listen to me. None of you will listen to me.
Enjoy the future you chose.

what did he do that was different

He's just better than everyone else, deal with it pussy

what is even unsportsmanlike from him?

Attached: 1528549955347.png (653x491, 462K)

Racemixing makes your children du-

>Starting with the most expensive clues
>Wagering as much as he can get away with on Daily Doubles

He didn't literally invent these strategies, but he's definitely the first person to implement them successfully on a consistent basis.

youtu.be/4Z922g9R6xE

Lol even jeopardy reminds you retards how you can't have sex now

Man Americans becoming a nation of pussys who want participation trophies when everyone is pissed a guy is straight up slinging dick on a game show

>interesting to watch
Bullshit, it's just watching a sperg dominate every game. Ken Jennings was interesting to watch

sounds like people are being very dramatic about a silly game show

So he's a fuckin' alpha that bets big and wins big? I can see why OP is so butthurt.

>memories about watching it with the senpai
Nigga I'm still watching it with the family and I'm almost 30 (no I don't live at home) and I'm loving every minute of James' domination. I didn't like Chu and I hated Austin, Jennings was based tho.

Also they stole 4000 bucks from that woman and gave it to him for no reason as he got the question wrong and she got it right. It's rigged, isn't it obvious? It's a ratings grab.

this is such a low test beta post, do you hate the Patriots? The Warriors? Alabama and Clemson? Did you hate the Bulls in the 90's?

>Implying watching some hapa professional gambler game theory the shit out of a trivia show is fun

I know Yea Forums has a bunch of people who love to live vicariously through other people's successes, but it's just not fucking fun to watch him do literally the same thing every game.

please don't talk about teams that win by officiating as some talking point. Raptors would be going to the finals in 4 if it werent for that bullshit

>the finals
>the lEasts offering for their Bay Area Overlords
I don't care anyways. I watch golf and tennis for real competition, the rest of the sports are drama and refball and nobody can come to terms with it

So he's literally just playing. Nothing new. Everyone has the chance to bet bug and they didn't.

>gaming the system
Come on, man

>hops all over the board
>doesnt give other players a fighting chance
>no interaction with anyone behind the scenes(look it up)
>huge bets messes up the clue system
>turns trivia in rote memorization nonsense

hes a bigger fucking jackass than arthur chu. And they are both asian, figures...

I'm not a Yank so have no real idea how this works but he'd presumably still need to get a bunch of questions correct, right? What is the difficulty level like?

>>exciting memories about watching it with my family in the good old days
:)

>cheating
is he actually cheating? if so how?

this

He's the most accurate player in the history of the game (yesterday he was 37 for 37, which is practically unheard of even among rutter/jennings, the best of all time). Anyone who says he is gaming the system is a salty brainlet. With a traditional strat he would have won all these games anyway, just with a little less money.

Fuck off back to watching 9 out of 10 Cats, retard.

That's a panel show, not a game show.

Oh boy, another jesus nutter.

>2019
>watching gameshows
lol

>on Yea Forums
>watching anything

Attached: 20190401_210056.jpg (380x296, 53K)

Knowing more than the other contestants. Anybody telling you otherwise, is braindead.

fuck off bong. I'm ashamed to be born in that shithole

>gaming the system
>still has to answer questions correctly

based retard

Which didn't matter at all. Lol.

What's wrong, Cletus? Does cousin Mary-Beth not want to play the kissing game today?

This, the only thing his "gaming" techniques change is ending the round with $100k instead of $50k. He could use any garbage strat in the world, he'd still end up winning every time.

Holzhauer is fucking based

/thread

>samfag /threading after getting btfo for an hour

m8 lowestoft and great yarmouth were bigger incestuous shitholes than anywhere ive been stateside

Yeah fuck this hapa kike such a faggot I really hate him bros