/poltv/ btfod

/poltv/ btfod

Attached: 1549171971208.jpg (1100x1700, 530K)

tl:dr

strawman

Why don't they just go to their own countries and make their own films? There are billions of asians in dozens of asian countries.

Do the chinese have to put up with this bullshit in their movie industry of 100% han chinese? Or how about the Indians in Bollywood? Or african cinemas, or french cinema, for black people?

You're already represented. You're just not watching them because you're living with mainly white people and refusing to engage with other countries outside your own.

THE

LEFT
CANT.

MEME

Imagine making a web comic series where all you do is complain about white people and "the man" keeping you down

He's not wrong.

>fat retards who never touched a naked girl in real life thinking that they can berate others
lol

Attached: american kitchen vs european cuisine.jpg (1064x526, 215K)

The author looks like that.
Lmao

Attached: 5.13.10LunaBrothersByLuigiNovi1[1].jpg (1600x1200, 280K)

Attached: HAH.jpg (1500x500, 93K)

the real reason they won't hire chinks in hollywood is they are all jews
chinks are just goyim so they don't get roles
chinks are also retards who still somehow haven't figured out hollywood isn't white apparently

why dont you go to europe and leave the country to native americans?

nice ad hominem

>they're white if they did something I like
>they're jews if they did something I dislike

>"but the market is much bigger than that"
meanwhile over 70% of comic book buyers are white
Filipino americans are fucking 1% of the US population, from a logical standpoint no publisher should even consider giving a shit about their needs since they're such a tiny minority, besides they have their own media from their own fucking country, fuck off you butthurt gook!!

>author is self inserted chad
>opponent is silly
i wish i had 200 iq too

Europe is islam

Europe's full fuck off

>>they're jews if they did something I dislike
how many jews in the hollywood user? Underrepresented perhaps?

I mean I'll give him credit for doing a decent representation of himself

quads of truth

seething

im european in Europe

also there are ethnic SEA protagonists in Hollywood movies

>triggered virgin
lmao

Comic artist is unironically based. Sees through white bullshit like Windex.

Attached: 1547217560709.jpg (776x1199, 288K)

No, the only SEA actor I've seen in a recent hollywood movie was Tony Jaa who always plays a martial arts bad guy with no lines.

Access to white communities is a human right

cope harder sissy

/thread

He draws himself as a handsome guy, while he looks like a pinoy version of Martin Shkreli

10/10 jawline. You're just jelly.

asian men are all weird bitter little losers who obsess about white men more than even niggers do

What a pathetic faggot. It's post modernist leftists who exclude asians from everything because inclusion to them means brown.
They literally created negative action to remove asians from universities in preference of blacks and arabs.

PROOOOH :D

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Attached: chineseArt.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

mark dacascos
don wilson
dave bautista

>latinx
that's stupid, if you want "latino" to be gender neutral you can just say "latinamerican".

In reality: Hollywood keeps trying to force what he wants, but then the entire Chinese audience refuses to watch because they came for pretty white people doing cool things with giant robots.

Native Americans didn't found the United States of America.

But he's just drawing the same kind of art, only with different hairstyles and skin colours.

>I want to create stories with Filipino-American and other As-Am protagonists
>some zipperhead
>You don’t sit down and write a story and say, ‘I’m going to write a story that involves four black people, three Jews, and a dog’ — right? That’s not how stories get written. If you don’t understand that, you don’t understand anything about how stories get written...
>Joel Coen
Hmm
Why not write the stories, make what you want to make, put it out and see if it's popular instead of making nothing because you've already decided it will fail
>AND IT'S ALL WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT!!!!

Attached: 1486307757695.jpg (500x400, 87K)

By the way, two movies came out this weak that had asian male leads and they both bombed hard.

While Based hapa keanu styled all over them

shhhhh, don't point out the obvious, child

>words words words
Pass.

>Filipino americans are fucking 1% of the US population
It's even less.

Those natives weren't actually native

hes a typical amerikwan westernized ressentiment filled asian faggot. america turns everyone gay unfortunately.

>weak
but yeah besides the typo you're right

>Every single argument uses strawmen
It's all so tiresome, they are laughing at you making memes out of your world views and the best counter you have is a strawman, not even a grounded in reality one but an actual fucking fantasy.
Frankly it's embarassing.

Unironically has a victim complex.

leave us the fuck alone

why can't he go and live in a non-white country and study non-white art? Why does he stick around if he dislikes white majority societies so much?

Sure I'll go back, only if the nonwhites leave Europe though. Fair?

>move to white country
>wtf why is everyone here white?
So if I move to China and draw white people does that make me brave and powerful?

Cause it's not their country.

Is this guy still angry that Yea Forums keeps doing a storytime of pain with his shitty comic?

Attached: u5S0PNg.jpg (1000x1048, 237K)

Why don't Native Americans leave the country for the buffalo or whatever

Because we raped and killed the indians.

Thanks for making the point that they want to rape and kill us.

Does this retard filipino know his ancestor got cucked by strong conquitador seed in her grandgrandmother womb? ungrateful yellow monkeys

they got that movie out that is basically pro immggration propganda but they put a nigger and asian dude as the lead lmao.

Look hollywood, let me do your jobs for you. Okay.

Make a movie where a redneck that voted for trump falls in love with a cute japanese girl who is going to be deported in a few months and he does everything to stop her from being deported (in comical and whimsical fashion)

But fails in the end.

Last shot of the movie is him sitting in a chair alone whit a poster of trump on the wall

But all the unlearning characters have decidedly white features that you don't find in non-whites.

Fuck that, you keep the retards

>kicking a bear in the balls
Top kek

hapas don't count

where are the other panels showing that it made a couple of million dollars while costing in excess of hundreds of millions to make and market

Attached: ikLlzYf.jpg (520x506, 45K)

yes they do

Let's hope gooks never make it into Hollywood or media. Only the women should be allowed and even than only for WMAF relationships. Already sick of seeing niggers everywhere imagine manlet chinks everywhere too.

Pinoys be mad at jews for ignoring your existence in media not us you fucking jungle gooks.

this

shouldn't the circles be of different sizes with the one with chinks being the biggest?

I can't believe this. He depicted himself as hot and his opponent as a ugly manlet.

Kek actual pinoys in the Phillipines hate westernized faggots like this guy.

>latinx
matate

Uhh, fag? What shitty art school did he attend?

Attached: Paul-Gauguin-Contes_barbares[1].png (1000x657, 1.05M)

even the chinese know everyone wants to see wmaf. Like that movie the meg where you have british bruce willis and his asian bitch fighting sharks. Was produced by a chinese film company

i would if i could

You know when it comes to asians i always felt flips were the less faggy kind. Like manny pacquiao and Duterte.
There is something about the west that turns people into absolute faggots

>pinoys in the Phillipines

dumber than dirt and uglier than shit. irrelevant jealous masses.

Truly unprecedented behavior for a (((webcomic artist))).

>fall for the propaganda
>"wow dude its the only way"
holy fuck when did you all get retarded, they outnumber you 100 to 1 and u wanna mix. top fucking kek

Full size version of this pls

>dead white guys
What about Picasso

the huwite malelet fears the samurai

Attached: ironfist.jpg (496x750, 167K)

I wish I could find it again, this is a crop from somebody's twitter header

They want the hundreds of millions of dollars you can only get for/from white markets.

What resources?

THE

RIGHT
IS.

IN A CULT.

ITS NOT MEMES ITS NUSPEAK LOL

they really don't understand that they are extras in somebody else's society

Seething BTFO whiteys

Say that to their face you westernized soigook.

the money dont lie chang

WMAF is dimes.

Asian men is box office bomb

>someone else's society
>land stolen from natives

fucking lmao

I would watch colonial man.

cute

Having an asian guy that loved freedom so much he became a Revolutionary superhero would be pretty awesome.

>Asian comics dont exist
>what is manga?

Westernized asians are so miserable they live outside their hive.

>I AM SILLY

I don't have to. They're too busy sucking the dick of some fat white tourist in pattaya or smth lmao.

They're really non-people. Completely spineless but quick to condemn their own kind if it satisfies their crab mentality.

I truly do not understand what the point is here, what actual event it's drawing from, what the gripe is, what the solution is... I don't get it at all. Who fucking cares?

Yes? If I steal something it's mine by definition?

Every westernised something-American is hated by their cousins back home.

>incel fantasy

Even republicans think Asian woman are laughable parasitic dragon ladies

only niggers say this shit so
back to africa you ook eek monkey fuck

I don’t get it

I would find this comic hilarious.

>he thinks ladybois are the majority of Phillipines
Its so disgusting seeing western asians bash their own real cultures to feel superior you are literal cucks to the white man.

Attached: whitewashing.jpg (1100x1700, 357K)

the indians didn't build this culture and have no real part in our civilization, sorry

asians legit didnt exist in america until like after the civil war. Then they all started coming over here and then HBO's deadwood happend cocksucka

Right of conquest, faggot.

That's basically Bruce Lee and everyone loved Bruce Lee.

>stolen
Literally all land was bought by the government or won in peace treaties after wars you disingenuous historically illiterate faggot.

Is this what being raised/educated by twitter is like?

Attached: 1558319245637.png (517x493, 46K)

asian women are the back bone of the grand old party

Attached: loyalty.png (1256x371, 437K)

lmao you literally have no idea on reality. native flips are the biggest cucks ever. they literally sell their children to sex tourists. they're so spineless that their beloved miss philippines was fathered by a foreign white guy twice lmao. and they think that's a good thing.

why is there a condom under jesus' hand

Because they (the americans) fought a war and won. So you shitskins want to fight a war huh? Interesting...

>only complains about light and not N
lmao

daaaaamn.....

Is that the same assistant bitch that was shouted ching chong and yoko ono at the rally? top lol gotta hand it to asian women for being doormats