GoT appreciation thread

i liked the way GoT ended.

Attached: HJakx6H0_400x400.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1130857216343461888/vid/480x480/M1QIT7TdQ0KhfvYp.mp4?tag=12
youtube.com/watch?v=P0WjDiaxUX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you

I didn’t like it, but it’s not as bad as normies are making it out to be

it was a good finale, everybody had an ending that made sense for their character. The one thing I can get behind is that both s7 and 8 could really do with a full 10 episode season.
Pacing was not great but writing has been just about good enough since S5

Basically this. It's not not that bad. Of course it makes no fucking sense at all unless your some fucking sperg who watched all the shows 20 times and caught ever little detail.
Choosing Bran was for shock value. That's it. It's gay.

>Choosing Bran was for shock value
No it was because Martin told them he would be King by the end of the books

R U S H E D
U
S
H
E
D

It was fine, the problem is that it played like somebody just adapting the cliff notes that they were given, probably written on a napkin, in bullet points. It plays like a summary of events missing all the connective tissue, and as a result, it's extremely rushed and with no build up and poor adaption of the napkin scrawlings it's just one big event after the other, and it feels contrived.

>Dany slowly gets more unhinged
>Jon and the gang beat the white walkers in a big battle at winterfell
>they go to Kings landing and some shit happens with Jaime and Tyrion
>people surrender and then Dany goes nuclear
>punished Dany is acting kinda nutso and likes burning people too much so she dies
>here's a list of all the people who die along the way and what happens to team Stark
>Da end

If they'd decided to take their time it would've been fine and everyone would be singing their praises, but hey, spin-offs gotta happen, get it done.

>How did the time traveller who can manipulate everyone end up ruling?

what's it like living as a retard?

I like the fact that GoT ended.

What an awesome series. I hope we will get to see Season 5.

Attached: 2958ffea1ab6b6a803f19c157b01d39a.jpg (400x526, 84K)

me too
was enjoyable
would watch again in 10 years

How did it end? I've never watched an episode.
Did the dragon bitch die?
I always liked that handsome blonde guy jammie, did he come out on top?
Did the little girl just kill everyone?
Every picture I've seen of the Jon snow guy he looks like someone just stole his icecream, good to see him smile, did he win?

Attached: 1557592882873.jpg (448x622, 283K)

The entire last half of the final episode was just treading water. Terrible pacing.
Also why the fuck would Drogon burn down the iron throne ? And it isn't a satisfying-enough climax at all for Jon to simply kill Danaerys then she peacefully die within a second before she even can react or say anything about what happened.
Not plausible and bad dramatic structure. It didn't get anything right.

I like to think Jon had enough of those southern fairies became king beyond the wall

>Arya survives, the rest of the Stark pack as well
>Drogon survives
>Ghost survives
I'm content with this

Attached: Valar_Morghulis_by_Tim_Tsang_II.jpg (615x457, 87K)

>when you still expected for Jon to tame crazy with vitamin D

Its actually very fucking bad, this season is catastrophe from storytelling standpoint, and the finale is just bland, boring and generic. 0 risk taken, shitty dialogues filled with exposition on bad jokes, messed up timeline, rushed, destroyed character arcs and i can go on and go on, its definitely much worse than Lost last episode.

Me too. But i think im just glad its over

don;t forget about the plotholes which episode 6 is filled with, everything from when Dany is in throne room is just retarded and don't make sense.

I agree. The execution in the final seasons was sloppy at times but the ending remained thematically consistent overall. The iron throne consumed all who fetishized its power and placed it at the center of their existence. From Cersei, to Littlefinger, and ultimately Dany, they were all destroyed in one way or another due seeking the throne. Honestly the best symbol of all corrupting power in fantasy fiction since the one ring. There were definitely pacing issues due to the shortened length of the final seasons but this issue was ultimately an extension of the lack of book material to adapt. The decline in writing throughout seasons 5-8 was a result of this as well. Overall the series is a solid 7.5/10. Could have been an 8 or 9 had the 6th and 7th volumes of books been finished on time.

there was no way in hell for jon to survive killing dany, that was really stupid
what "should've" happened is the main nigga killing jon on sight and then leading his entire army against winterfell, burning everything on their way
after that, a final battle or something where the north wins and then the rest plays out as the rest of the episode went.

It was rushed as fuck, Jon was turned into a unaffective cuck and suddenly don't love Dany anymore. His Targ lineage didn't mattered and he didn't killed NK

Attached: 1558146346799.jpg (711x862, 386K)

Literally any normal male with normal levels of testosterone would have fucked Dany right there and conquered it all with her

Attached: 1558377012421.jpg (1334x750, 150K)

Same, what finales aren't a fucking disappointment to some extent? It had a standard happy bittersweet ending, it could have been far worse.
>Walter kills some nazis, saves Jessey, then dies
WOW BEAUTIFUL WRITING

that would have been much better than what we got. Even if they have a tiny shit budget for the final battle and the final fight is grey-worm vs brienne or some shit. still would have been better than a half-empty episode with no drama left for half the runtime.

Bran made perfect sense considering the kind of power he has. You're telling me not being able to see everyone's past and knowing what works and what doesn't, seeing who is truly innocent or guilty, and being able to warg into people or creatures isn't extremely useful? The only reason people don't like it is because he's an autistic cripple.

sorry user you'll have to watch, do yourself a favor.

video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1130857216343461888/vid/480x480/M1QIT7TdQ0KhfvYp.mp4?tag=12

Attached: yikes.jpg (801x801, 57K)

The only thing missing for me was Littlefinger, I was so convinced he would have faked his death.

>Did the dragon bitch die
She suddenly became turbobased in 1.5 episodes

Attached: literally hitler.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

A few seasons ago when all the "good guys" were in deep shit, people would be begging for this ending.

i liked jon fucking off beyond the wall with the wildlings

>Arya survives
>good

Attached: 1552421537602.png (583x203, 185K)

im op.
this.you have patrician taste

faceless man taking off mask and stabbing bran from the back and becoming the king of ashes would objectively the best ending

jaime got a good sendoff. Brienne is one based bitch

The show has been objectively bad since season 5, this season was so bad it actually ruined the first few seasons which were actually great, unless you just pretend it never happened

No because he's magic. Either he has absolute surveillance and is a tyrant by default or when he dies the power gap of having to replace him results in a massive civil war again. There were hundreds of thousands of people who died preventing an overly powerful magic ruler for a reason. Or there should have been anyway. What we got was Dany but nicer. For now.

Normal males usually don't have to choose between kill her vs fuck her but she'll go on to kill your family and burn kingdoms across the world.

>but she'll go on to kill your family
Except she wouldn't

haha why? how? I mean good for you that you're so retarded that you were blissfully unaware of how bad it was, but whatever

I'm disappointed I didn't hate the last episode
The whole season was building up to beign rushed shit, but had there been four more episodes of character developement the last ep would have made sense and be quality

Everything that happened in the middle felt like they wanted to pack up and go home, but the general final configuration was not that bad

GoT was never good.
>S01E01: Robb, Theon, and Jon are shaving because Catelyn wants them to look good for the Queen. They're all shirtless. Later, Jon isn't even allowed by Cat to go to the feast.
Defend this.

The ending was good but everything leading up to it was pretty shit especially compared to the earlier seasons.

>0 risk taken, shitty dialogues filled with exposition on bad jokes, messed up timeline, rushed, destroyed character arcs

And all of this shit was already a fucking problem WELL before season 8 you moron. At least this season had the blueprint for a good conclusion, it’s all the seasons between 4-8 where most of the actual mistakes were made.

If Dany’s descent in to madness was just foreshadowed a little better, nobody would be complaining. All these dumb fucking normies complaining about supposed problems with season 8 are usually complaining about problems that are due to the seasons before it.

Reminder

Attached: 1558283816774.png (1696x905, 445K)

T. NPC. Everything you say you just repeat from brainlet youtubers who can be debunked easily

It wasn't exactly the idea that sucked, it was just rushed and sloppily put together. They really should have had 9 seasons, not 8. This season should have been dedicated to the night king, with several episodes of sieges and battles lost to a final conclusion. Beric Dondarian probably should have been the one to kill the night king, not Arya, it would have been unexpected but made sense at least within the context of the plot. Then season 9 should have been decidated to the whole kingslanding battle and Jon Snow etc, I think the switch to crazy Dany was ok and paced fine but the problems were what happened after, Grey Worms behavior made no sense, none of that shit made any sense. There is no explanation as to why everyone would agree to Bran being King, none of it made any sense, it needed to be seeded a bit better. It was just way too rushed.

i'm fine with it
>dany was a tyrant cunt that needed to die
>pissed off millions of femcels

everything else i literally don't care about. the show has been shit since season 5 anyways.

This is unironically the same tier of criticisms that normies are spweing to try and sound smart. Any legitmate point gets lost among shit like this

>doesn't defend it

A better ending would have been Jon demanding trial by combat and then killing grey worm 1v1

I liked parts of it.
Jon killing Dany, Arya going west, A small council of just and fair people devoted to serving the realm.
But parts of it were ass-cucking retarded
Drogon suddenly having 200 IQ, Sam plopping A Song of Ice and Fire down, Sansa continuing to do nothing while being pompous.

And what really spits in my eye is that there were straight up continuity errors. Jon passing Grey Worm on his way to the red keep twice, how tf did they not catch that?

This. Faggy worm isn't even a man

I'm glad it's done.

>There is no explanation as to why everyone would agree to Bran being King
The council on the fate of Westeros should have taken place over several days and been it's own entire epiode. Like that episode of the John Adams miniseries that is just the debates leading up to America voting for independence and the comproses and deals people made outside the chamber to get the result.

I liked it except it did my boy Radmure wrong.

Radmure should have become king. I don't like this happy ending, enlightened corpse emperor despot Bran.

Also "bran the broken" wtf? The peasants would revolt.

Attached: GOT Tier List 2.png (1528x2308, 3.78M)

it was good until drogon starts to fry the iron throne. and turned to complete nonsense from that point on.

This, except the complete reverse of what you said. This season was disasterous outside of Dany turning heel.

i wonder if Bran will manage the resources masterfully for the incoming Winter.

Attached: frost.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

>bittersweet
that's a fucking meme. there's little to nothing sweet about it. sure, the war ended but on a personal level and for king's landing and winterfell it has been a tragedy. same for most other houses.
plus there's the looming threat of bran. it was an unhappy ending.

then debunk me or whoever you think about when talking MUH youtubers. Its shit, utter garbage season.

No Season 8 is by far worse than even already shitty season 7.

Season 8 is unironically better than 5,6 and 7

what i said had nothing to do with dany turning heel but all with what happens after her death. it was complete bullshit.

Jon is present at the reception of the king and queen in the courtyard. So is Theon, and Robb of course.

What the fuck S5 S6 and S7 are masterpieces compared to S8

Attached: 1552015043101.jpg (600x703, 42K)

No, it isnt. Its trash in every aspect, filled with stupid action, shit writing, and filler. Its worse than Dexter last season, and the final episode is just as bad as Dexter final episode.

Well no..

Attached: image_search_1556414578204.png (500x522, 99K)

season 8 has merely underwhelming dramaturgy. season 7's crucial moment was full-on retarded (fetching dany to save the team from zombie island)

Another retarded thing. Why is he present there and it'd be a shame for him to be present at the feast. Makes no sense.

It was bittershit
Way too rushed
Would have liked the NK to destroy almost everything
Dany going insane this fast made no sense

Buzzwords

I liked it. It has it's flaws but I did like it.

>The moment Jon steps north of the wall and the main theme starts playing

I am a sucker for bullshit like this.

season 6 had a lot of redeeming moments
>jon+melly
>jon meets sansa
>hold the door
>R+L=J reveal

>Episode 1
alright
>Episode 2
cringe
>Episode 3
Literally the worst episode of the entire series
>Episode 4
Alright
>Episode 5
Great, arguably the single best episode post-season 4.
>Episode 6
Mixed bag. Had some good parts, but also some incredibly stupid parts.

All in all, I wouldn’t call the ending “good”, but it honestly wasn’t any worse than any of the other seasons after the show got off the books. At least season actually felt like it had GRRM fingerprints on it unlike every other season after the 4th.

I don't know if I would go that far, it could be really boring BUT I do think they should have at least had a reason to elect Bran demonstrated in some way. I mean WE know he's the thee eyed raven and very powerful but we haven't even been shown that they know, believe or care about that.
I mean none of them even believed in dragons or zombies until they showed it, so we have no confirmation that they even know this in any way, let alone why they think giving someone with that much power the crown makes any sense. one could as easily argue that it's too much power for one person. he hasn't demonstrated any "good deeds" or a just attitude or temperament, it literally is baffling why they would all elect a crippled teenager to be king without much previous information as to why. Also, why nobody would give a shit about the north being independent. Wouldn't anyone give a shit? Why is greyworm just standing there accepting all this? Isn't he loyal to Dany? Wouldn't he just be like "fuck all of you I'm going to carry out Dany's plan"???? I don't get this. Grey Worm's plot is just, he says "whatever man" and leaves butthurt? this makes no sense.

The entire castle is present at the reception. And Jon says Catelyn thought it would offend the Queen to seat a bastard "in their midst". You can take this to mean it'd be offensive to have a bastard in the room at all, but it likely means Catelyn wanted to seat him far away and out of sight and Jon got upset and left the feast (which is what happens in the book).

Battle of the Bastards was good too, but R+L=J reveal and transition was kino. GOT has some superb OST

The only possible way you could think the ending was good is if you're a contrarian who solely bases their opinion on how triggered other people are. It's clear that they were given the end goal but they were not given a roadmap so they had no idea how to reach that goal. The result is a poorly put-together mess of a story that makes zero sense the moment you start thinking about it for a second. In the first few seasons, every single action had a consequence (e.g. Ned Stark's execution leading to the War of the Five Kings) and even the things that seemed a bit out of place usually had an unexplained reason (e.g. the honourable Ned Stark having a bastard son and raising him without telling him who the mother was). Compare that to the later seasons. Jon murders Daenerys, who has two loyal armies and a massive dragon yet there are barely any real consequences aside from Jon being taken prisoner by Greyworm until he calls a meeting with all the other lords of Westeros to decide his fate for him (which raises even more questions due to how ridiculous it is).

Obviously it's not just the last season that's shit. The show clearly went off the rails in season 5 when they ran out of books and started making retarded plotlines (Sansa getting married to Ramsey, 20 good men, the entire Dorne subplot, etc.) But the ending was still bad by pretty much every metric.

Every other ending theory/suggestion would be even worse. When ending a series like GoT it would have a similar outcome to this except with a much better written and well paced season to work from. If this was 10 80min episodes and competently written the plot ending would be absolutely fine as is.

Personally I’m more and more buying into the theory that GRRM purposefully sabotaged the season and delayed his books to profit from everyone seeking the ‘real’ ending. Either that or he’s burnt out with the story and cbb to write it.

It makes sense because Bran has a really interesting story. He's a crippled boy who travelled north, met some person no one knows about and saw some shit no one believes in, then he went south and did nothing and now he's a fucking creep. What a beautiful story, I'd follow him into battle any day

My view as well but I liked the finale almost as much as episode 5. Although I'm a sucker for a comfy epilogue.

Fucking brainlet tier complaints in this thread
>hurr Dany going evil makes no sense
>It's trash because it's trash
>I wanted it to end different. It makes no sense because it didn't end like my theory
>hurr why did drogon burn the throne durr
Only valid complaints are that it was too rushed the dialogue is worse than when they directly adapted George's material. The former was true for season 7 as well though and the latter has been a problem since season 5. The season 8 hate is overblown and mostly bandwagoning.

i can get largely behind this. i have to cringe at all the reatrd in here who thought ep 2 was decent. and as mentioned for me almost everything that follows dany's death was stupid.

oh and lyanna mormont was great too. of course season 6 had also incredibly shitty moments (arya) but i liked it better than season 6 and definitely more than season 7.

I disagree. The main message it tried to make was with Drogon destroying the throne after power corrupted his mother. After that it was all happy ending and irrelevant. The same message could be delivered with Daenerys taking the throne and Jon leaving because he couldn't be with her anymore. Daenerys would end miserable, and everyone would get the message that the structure of power of the Iron Throne was the wheel she tried to destroy, which she irrevocably felt under to without being none the wiser. That is way less insulting to the viewer's intelligence than what we got.

Also, ‘the broken’ is such a great nickname that really empowers him. Literally shouting BROKEN at a cripple makes sense, and shows how people will respect him as King.

>hurr why did drogon burn the throne durr
no, that's a valid complaint. because it's a message to the adueince that is being delivered WAY too heavy-handedly.
>muh fighting for power is evil!
i's too on the nose and literal 6th grade-writing tier.

>Wouldn't he just be like "fuck all of you I'm going to carry out Dany's plan"
He'd rather go to Naath. He followed Dany out of loyalty her but she's dead now. "Liberating" the world doesn't mean as much to him asit did yo her

So you understand why he burned the throne you just didn't like it because you thought it was heavy-handed

You can tell that to Martin because Drogon burning the throne is definately his idea

Why the fuck is he going to Naath. After losing a loved one you wouldn’t go and live in their dream, it doesn’t make much sense. I was kinda hoping for the Unsullied to be Red Weddinged by the Northmen but that would also be retarded and out of tone for GRRM so really they’re a shitty dead end army no matter what.

>i can never be the lord of winterfell, i can never be the lord of anything
BRAVO

Attached: night king unironically dabbing.jpg (817x460, 90K)

He wants a new mulatto gf

yay my thread got more than 10 replies this time.

Attached: 600.png (1349x695, 36K)

It’s more workable in the book because the throne is literally over 1000 swords in a huge mountain that takes up half the Throneroom. The dragging sperging out with fire would actually hit it enough whilst in this Drogon actually has to specifically aim for it.

Why are you even on this board, utter pleb

>Brandon the Rebuilder
>Brandon the Brave
>Brandon the Boy King
>The Winged Wolf
>The Royal Wolf
>The King Who Sat
>The Throneless
>Hot Wheels Brandon
>King-On-the-Go Bran
>King Bran, the Scooter Computer

Unironically any of those would be better. Also, who the fuck says the Kings nickname to their face, especially an insulting one.

And it further doesn't make sense because Naath and it's "peaceful people" only exist because of the disease there that kills anyone that isn't from Naath. So either the the disease from the books doesn't exist or Naath doesn't exist as it would be easily destroyed and all of it's "peaceful people" enslaved.

Attached: _44628979_-7.jpg (203x152, 9K)

fucking skub poster

genius. now hes under no pressure because anything he writes will be better

He'll have more pages to explain why the lords choose him. I'm guessing the the White Walkers will be gone before half the final book is over. There's probably gonna chapters full of meetings about choosing the new king

You dont know that. Martin could have said "Aegon sits on the Throne." that would throw a fucking curve ball. He could have said "I dont know." Martin even posted on his blog that he saw D&D this week and asked if they knew who Jon Snow mother was. This points to the obvious that D&D knows shit.

I thought it was odd that Sansa and Da Norf seceded from the Seven Kingdoms, especially with her brother on the throne. It sets a dangerous precedent for other kingdoms to break off. You know it'll only be like 1-2 generations before the Iron Islands start some shit.

Attached: the seven kingdoms.png (837x1024, 715K)

>And it isn't a satisfying-enough climax at all for Jon to simply kill Danaerys then she peacefully die within a second before she even can react or say anything about what happened.
>Not plausible and bad dramatic structure. It didn't get anything right.

I thought they foreshadowed it too heavily with Tyrion's conversation with Jon, even though that was one of the better parts of the episode.

This, literally the only main character suffering consequences in seasons 7 and 8 is Dany

Based Jon already hit it a few times, got the lust out of his system, and made the right choice in the end.

Pretty much

>better parts of the episode.
That part was terrible and heavy handed. It's like the writers themselves telling you that Daenerys was always bad and crazy and headed this way. Like first she came for slavers and I said nothing, then she came for the masters and I said nothing because I wasn't, then she came for the khals and I said nothing, then she came for the Lords (who compare peasants to dogs and horses)and I said nothing but encourage her except I was a Lord

youtube.com/watch?v=P0WjDiaxUX0

Attached: sure.gif (600x338, 1.56M)

>tyrant by default
he lacks self-interest so this isn't really the case
>hundreds of thousands of people who died preventing an overly powerful magic ruler for a reason
their reason wasn't because of her magic but how she used it

I like the first 5 seasons. They were great. Comfy as fuck. We'll never get anything like those again. It's too bad about the ending though. Literally they could've written the most mediocre thing and people would be fine. Instead they went for something that made absolutely no sense that trampled on the intelligence of the show and its characters.

To me the worst parts were how they dealt with the Unsullied and Dothraki after Jon murders their queen and how Jons capture was off-screen.

>Martin even posted on his blog that he saw D&D this week and asked if they knew who Jon Snow mother was

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb retard. that happened before the show started

>"Can it really have been more than a decade since my manager Vince Gerardis set up a meeting at the Palm in LA, and I sat down for the first time with David Benioff and D.B. Weiss for a lunch that lasted well past dinner? I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was. Fortunately, they did."

jesus christ, the reading comprehension of people on this site.

I think they're contractually obligated to make the ending as close to how GRRM will end the books as possible.

She didn't come for lords, though. She murdered a ton of civilians and children in King's Landing. What Tyrion was saying was that she had become desensitized to the violence and convinced that she was always righteous, because the first few times she was killing evil men. But as she goes on, the evil men become more and more grey until Dany is actually the wicked one and her victims are innocent.

Bro, it's better that they rushed it. Would you prefer an extra 10 hours of D&D trying to write what GRRM couldn't even pull off?

Except again, heavyhanded az fuck as is her burning civilians. Already had fear and when Jon calls her out she just says Cersei wastrying to use mercy against her, except Cersei had already lost by that point and the army gave up, it makes no sense and thry even have Jon be retarded trying to defend her.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if GRRM goes off the rails and contradicts the show as much as possible, considering how HBO butchered so many of his characters and ideas. Lady Stoneheart gone, Stannis burning his daughter, etc.

except she would. Did you even watch the show? she flat out said she was going to "liberate" winterfell next. You think his sister is going to bow to her? You're stupid

Jon knew what he needed to do, but he didn't want to do it. He wasn't trying to convince Tyrion, he was trying to convince himself.

Everybody gets captured off-screen. It's a running joke at this point.

Couldn't he take an apprentice Sith style and teach someone else to be the Three-Eyed Raven?

Based/10

He didn't sound like himself at all though and I don't even mean in just defending her. It literally sounded like the writers wanted and knew what Tyrion should say and the message that they needed to get across and had Jon just say retarded shit so Tyrion could bounce off of to say the lines. Heavy handed as fuck. Everything from how Jon wouldn't do t, to his family in danger, he's a threat, she felt righteous, that masturbatory "paradise" line. That's pure D&D

>t. Dabid

I dislike the north seceding and the other kingdoms not batting an eye

I dislike Bronn being on the council, he doesn't know anything about running a treasuery.

Pretty much everything else that occurs in this episode I'm not so much mad that it happened, but I dislike how the show got there.

>What the fuck S5 S6 and S7 are masterpieces compared to S8
Nothing was worst than S7

NOTHING!

Attached: race app immune mutt game of thrones.jpg (476x476, 62K)

>You think his sister is going to bow to her? You're stupid
Sansa bowed to Ramsey when he slapped her ass. Imagine a fucking dragon showing up in your window. Sansa is all game face. Bran would of been the real danger, he might warg the dragon

You know, I did like Kit's delivery to Melisandre when she asks Jon what he saw after death and he says 'nothing,' and how genuinely violated he seems to be by the fact that he's been brought back from the dead. One of the few times that GoT managed to actually get that sinister aspect of ASoIF's magic.

Attached: 1558299667044.jpg (428x413, 48K)

I just wanted Jon's wildling girlfriend to appear somehow when he crossed the wall.

>George talks about how the books are based on history
> criticizes the thinking that a good man makes a good king
>says ending is bittersweet
>literally every bad or grey guy is dead and the good guys get happy endings
>good guys can even break oaths and have no qualifications and still be just great
>House Sue rules all the seven kingdoms and their family seceded so they'll never have to go South again
>House Sue characters get everything they ever wanted or never knew they wanted
George is a hack

He did.

Attached: tormund saw jon's pecker.gif (500x250, 1.75M)

At least now we can finally settle the debate and acknowledge that Tolkien will always be superior.

What are some cut characters from the book that never made it in the show that you wanted? for me
Aurane Waters,we will never see him betraying Cersei and taking the whole fleet with him to become a pirate king
Strong Belwas,we will never see him take a massive shit in Meereen
Victarion Greyjoy,would of made for some good ship battles
Book Euron Greyjoy
Patchface
Lady Stoneheart
Arianne Martell
Quentyn Martell
Darkstar
Kettleblack brothers
Coldhands

The only thing I didn't like was how long and boring the episode was. I also don't understand why everyone wanted Bran to be king. The only explanation I can imagine is that everyone basically thought he was retarded and so he could be manipulated easily, and he himself wouldn't have any ability to wield his authority. Like, is every character in the show aware that Bran is an omnipotent god-monster? The characters who are aware, do they implicitly trust this weird creature that talks like an autistic retard? Do they believe in his powers, do they think he's benevolent for some reason? Why the fuck would they want him as king? Are we to assume that all the characters in the show were also watching the show they were in, and that's how they know all the details of Bran's transformation? I'm not saying it's not possible for other characters to be aware of him becoming a tree-god, but why would they trust him when he's so fucking creepy? It just baffles me.

Considering how badly D&D butchered things which were already committed to paper (Dorne being iconic), I wouldn't judge the final two books based on this hack-and-slash 'get it out we wanna make Star Wars' season.

Attached: 1557710359592.png (401x485, 83K)

>criticizes the thinking that a good man makes a good king
But he's not a "good man", he's an encyclopedia with text to speech
And we don't know if he makes a good king or not, we don't see the rest of the story brainlet

They probably just didn't want war and were in no position to make a power play at the meeting, unless several of them acted together. They other six kingdoms could secede later on if they want to.

Bran inquiring about Drogon at the end was ominous as fuck, though.