Dany and Jon are in front of the iron throne

>Dany and Jon are in front of the iron throne
>After Dany's monologue to Jon, Jon stabs her
>He then slumps down on the chair, groaning and weeping for Dany, finally becoming the king he was destined to be
>Drogon arrives, recognizes that his mother is dead
>Correctly surmising that Jon was her killer, he prepares to spew fire
>Jon becomes stoic, accepting his fate while he sits gracefully on the iron throne
>Drogon blasts him, and in his rage he completely vaporizes Jon, and melts down the throne as COLLATERAL damage
This would've been a much better ending, prove me wrong

Pro-tip (you) can't

Attached: dragons_are_dumb_DD.jpg (1200x676, 60K)

jon can't be burned he's targaryian idiot

>O no Jon im not going to kill you, for it was not you who killed my mother. Twas the allure of this blasted chair and the power it holds that was truly the hand which plunge the blade into her heart.
>Power corrupts Jon. It is a rotting, festering plague that eats at your humanity until there is nothing left.
Gotta say I did not expect Drogon to go into this monologue, consider my expectations subverted.

Attached: drogon.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>who is Viserys?

He wasnt killed by fire, but by molten gold.

Attached: 1548831303308.png (777x1200, 616K)

It's like you didn't read the books. Dragons are intelligent and magical creatures. It's not too far off to assume Drogon knew what was up. In fact I'm 90% sure this is what GRRM planned to happen in the books though he'd probably handle it with more nuance.

Viserys a BITCH

That part where Drogon went on to describe advanced agricultural practices really threw me off though, who knew dragons had a green thumb?

>burninate the peasants
>mother is killed in inevitable and just retaliation
4D chess master

He literally spent years in the Essos countryside, of course he's gonna pick up on AG terms and practices.

>they used dragonfire to forge all the blades together
>dragonfire also immediately melted the throne
Can dragons control how hot their fire is?

Attached: 1557657427342.jpg (1152x1152, 413K)

You're the exact person that macro is mocking

Attached: 1532030056693.jpg (554x450, 66K)

He got burned by the lantern he threw at the Wight during season 1 or 2

Dragon died on his way back to his home planet

I submit to you that like Dany, Jon was also a Targaryen and would not be affected by fire.

I think Drogon knew this, even if you are too stupid to get it, OP

Attached: abs.jpg (820x801, 386K)

WHOOPS

See

Idk man I was thrown off when he broke the 4th wall and winked straight at the camera.

>dragon fire makes stone buildings blow up bigtime
>needs to blow fire for several minutes to melt the iron throne

Attached: lol_que.jpg (553x599, 51K)

you retards, even if John cant be killed with fire, the dragon would just eat or crush him

The entire point of the scene was that they can say that ''no one sat on the Iron Throne in the end''

Attached: 1543297698565.png (1920x1057, 2.87M)

Yeah when he cleared his throat, said *ahem* and then proceeded to sling verbal abuse at jannies, really got me for a minute

Targaryens are impervious to fire in D&D canon. If they’d have done that then they’d have to explain why it worked for Dany and not Jon.

Casual viewers do not remember Viserys so shut your faggot fucking mouth

he was a fake targayrean

>drogon takes Danys body
>blah blah bran king blah blah jon snow in the north blah blah sansa queen OTN
>jon walking with wildlings
>closeup on Bran
>doing his white eye shit
>sees drogon flying with Danys body
>lands somewhere, closeup of daenerys
>Her eyes open, bright blue
>zoom out, she's at the night kings palace, right in the middle of the spiral symbol
>night queen theme plays
>roll credits

Attached: 1553048912596s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Even Dany could only not be burned during the birth of the Dragons. Anything else is Dabid OC and not canon.

Viserys didnt die from fire, he had his brains steamed and pressurized from melted gold. Jon wouldnt burn but he'd have liquid throne melted to his naked ass and balls