He’s done it again

He’s done it again

Attached: F2DB4920-652B-4792-BC00-8DCFB869DB9F.jpg (1331x544, 86K)

Fuck, got a webm?

I will never understand a foot fetish. What went wrong in these peoples lives for them to enjoy this?

>virgin spotted

yeah and you can also see brat pitts soles in this scene

a lot user

imagine being past the age of 18 and having a gap between your teeth

imagine being past the age of 18 and never have had sex

Non-footfags exhibit pathological behaviour. Notice their perpetual anger, their idiotic incredulity. No other fetish seems to inspire such devoted hatred, it is not only that “they don’t get it”, but that for some reason they believe that no one should “get it”, they must crusade against it. It is bizarre. All kinds off odd and abject bedroom rituals get a free pass, and yet partialism for a part of the human body, something on literally almost every single person, inspires obsessive, unbridled antipathy. Perhaps the rage is because other people’s healthy desires reminds the anti-footfag of how they are alienated from their own bodies. It is probably a very Western prejudice, an affliction of modernity (even a century ago I notice in proper bourgeois literature references to “pretty” or “handsome” feet, not something that would appear in today’s literature without the connotation of fetishism). Feet are kept out of sight and out of mind. And keeping them bundled up tight in shoes all day is what is responsible for most of their unpleasant characteristics—infection, odour, misshaping; meaning that when the shoes finally do come off most people, presented with their neglected feet, associate them with disgust... the feet themselves are unfairly blamed rather than the conditions forced upon them. Notice the completely disproportionate commodity fetishism built around shoes. I’ve had some “people” remark to me that they prefer the gaudy design of designer label sneakers over the limb you wear them on. Is there a more rotten, insectoid, consumerist and anti-human attitude than that? Preferring literally cheaply made industrial fibre, cynically marketed, a fad, over flesh and skin of an anatomical marvel which has served us for tens of millennia.

This film is entirely meta 4th wall isn't it.

based

I can only clap, and with both hands

imagine being born and not having an authentic vagina

DILATION TIME

have foot sex

I don't understand the foot fetish but I can't judge as I like pits

Good post

Attached: 1557842620714.jpg (482x413, 98K)

based and checked

>that quick shot of Best Fanning with her feet exposed while she's wearing a see through tank top
BASED tarantula, his artistic vision truly knows no bounds

Attached: 1513715428163.jpg (960x929, 46K)

tfw margot robbie will never place her stinky feet above your seat at the theater.

Attached: 1558453682955.png (1177x666, 398K)

>stinky feet

They'd smell like lotion you fucker. Pretty girls who have pretty feet always have feet that smell like lotion and creams

false.

based and patrician

Liek you'd know.

Real blurry, my man. Can't agree with you unless I get a WEBM.

>have a fetish
>not embarrassed about it
>in fact actively shoehorn it into every one of your movies
>famous actresses audition for your movies knowing fully well they'll have to cater to your fetish
Tarantula's pretty based.

did u write that yourself?

Attached: 1528224673323.jpg (645x773, 48K)

Tarantino is really based man.