Bran already took his pants off so he can wargfap with ease

>Bran already took his pants off so he can wargfap with ease

Bravo David!

Attached: i3voky19vjz21.jpg (1125x792, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568178495251808266/580430647248551966/999559595.jpg
youtu.be/73zGw5Ws2T0?t=196
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sansa vaping
She is a slightly attractive Chav

LMAO look at those legs wtf ahahahahaha

>skipping leg day

>Sansa is a zoomer

dropped

did he purposely atrophy his legs for cripplemode?
is this a new level of method acting?

God I wish I were that stick

He's paralysed retards

>Dat smile
>Dat heart warming smile.
>was instead forced to play a monotone autisthic performance which makes him look like shit.
What a fucking waste. We need a follow up adventures featuring Bran and Robyn Arryn doing shit.

This. Have some shame you mongrels

Arya looking cool as fuck ninja mode

>those legs
ain't nobody gonna see 'em, but he makes sure they look like he's actually wheelchairbound anyway

true dedication right there.

no but for real though did they break his legs in real life and that's why they look like that? wtf now i believe the holocaust happened i've seen a victim.

I wish he would open those legs desu

vape naysh yall

Attached: 1557301423579.jpg (620x760, 168K)

jesus christ he already looks like john oliver. bongism is truly the greatest curse of mankind

This picture is on the frontpage of reddit right now. Never change, Yea Forums

What the fuck?
Why is Sansa holding her balls in front of the camera? Disgusting.

>Your daughters will be whores
>Your children will be slaves
They have won

post face pic pretty boy

Attached: 3rd-dragon.webm (900x506, 2.64M)

ACTING DUDE

why is she so based lads?

Attached: 352893284.jpg (585x723, 35K)

Starbucks, vaping and now a plane GOD SEASON 8 WAS A MISTAKE

dick envy is real

> Blade IV, starring Maisie Williams

Attached: IMG_20190515_080125.jpg (383x469, 24K)

>shooting wide open at T2.0 and not stopping to at least 2.8 so the lens will preform a little bit better on the edges of the frame, because Cooke shits need all the sharpness they can get
>shooting at 172.8 instead of a consistent 180 shutter
shooting at 46.9mm indicating some kind of electronic zoom lens (Probably one of those fancy new Cooke zooms) instead of shooting all non zooming scenes with far superior primes

No wonder a lot of scenes in that show look like milky ass. I bet the Cooke jews were behind this. Should have stuck with based Leica.

Hypothetically, if I was at a house party with Sophie Turner, and I had a few grams of coke and some pills I was selling, what would be my chances of getting a handjob in the toilet off of Salsa?

i cant stop kekkin

>sansa vaping
lmao

Attached: 1558461828569.jpg (270x310, 12K)

Yeah the decimal point shutter angle triggered me too. Y tho?

Also why are Cooke lenses so popular?

He's a poof, isn't he?

name five british men that are not gay

James Bond I to V

Fucking annoying ass vaping shit, she's done it on shows too and I don't know how many kids are now going to get hooked because da queeen in da norf vapes.

absolutely based

>My vision is augmented.

There should have been an arch where Bran has to fight with himself and the raven over his body

>Yeah the decimal point shutter angle triggered me too. Y tho?
I have no fucking idea. 180 standard was set before any of these people were born. I guess they are adjusting for exposure but that's absolutely the wrong way to do it on a controlled set, especially when you could afford to drop a million dollars on ND's like it's nothing.

>Also why are Cooke lenses so popular?
Again, no fucking idea. The basic Zeiss Compact primes that are ~3000 a piece shit all over them in my opinion, and they don't even compare to Zeiss Ultras or Masters. Tons of brands (Zeiss, Agny, Leica, etc.) make better shit than Cooke in my opinion. The everyone creams themself over Cookes highlight rolloff and creamy bokeh but all I see is subpar sharpness and an agitated bokeh when I look at it. I know it's subjective and everything but I have no idea why people like the look of them so much.

Her shirt literally says please don't do coke in the bathroom

You are a bit too knowledgeable to post on this board, please leave

>freelance camera ops acting like this on GoT sets
>i'll forever be stuck in the agency trap filming men in suits talk to camera for the rest of my life

Hold me user. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 60910888_10161644774840527_5596558715600764928_n.jpg (720x657, 34K)

Alright, and now in english please?

>Alright, and now in english please?
The technicians who made this are nearly as clueless as the writers. I'm surprised the show looks as good as it does, and it was probably saved in post production.

Yea Forums is so smooth brained that no one noticed the water bottle on his head

>I never asked for this
>If you wanna make enemies, try to change something. The year is 2027. It is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. It is also a time of chaos and conspiracy. I don't even know whose side I'm on.

Attached: file.png (971x399, 400K)

typical lanklet legs

go back and stay there

Which translates to "lets go do some blow in the bathroom"

> Mention killing my brother again, and I'll slit your throat

>vaping

Attached: yikes.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Attached: coolmutt.jpg (161x311, 31K)

>You're gonna burn alright.

Attached: jc.gif (161x179, 16K)

Could easily be a promotion of degeneracy typically associated with certain rootless cosmopolitan types.

Attached: 1558461828561.jpg (138x218, 12K)

Tell me about cameras, user. Are you a big camera guy?

kek

This is the next Allison Mack, you heard it here first.

Thank you lad

Attached: Uncle Augusto.jpg (820x620, 232K)

>salsa is a vape degenerate

unsurprised

You think Sophie's vape is a sativa or an indica?

dude

shitty small tattoos
yass queen vape
turbo super slut
mental cripple, aka depression

not even held, how can you drop?

based

Attached: 1543183350197.jpg (1640x1230, 151K)

Emilia: I like your tats Sophie, I got three dragons on me
Sophie: Those aren't tattoos. It's my natural skin. Chavs get stigmata from degeneracy.

Please Don't Do Coke in the Bathroom? On her shirt, what a goofball.

tfw you stop walking for 8 years in the name of method acting

Those 30 yo eye bags

She came to my colleg to party because her boyfriend likes a bar here and she was kinda not as chavy as you'd think

Why would you even care

last time i seen a pair of legs like that they were hanging out of a nest

true anglo legs

thank god you aren't a writer

Is Yea Forums the only place in the world that still thinks badly of vaping. It's literally more common than smoking when I'm downtown now

lol

>Bran is getting attractive again
OwO

Do you know what else is common nowadays?

Being black.

That's either a JuL or a Styzi, she's probably getting high

Exactly, and Yea Forums loves blacked.

some downtown areas, have made it illegal to smoke

well lots of popular vidya streamers vape and they have a further reach to youths than her

Not where I live. I honestly think it's just really popular because everyone likes nicotine and nobody likes cancer

it's as retarded as it looks, why should anyone think good about it?

I vape to quit smoking but I still think it's pretty gay desu. I only do it in private

>sophie vaping
peng

>"your grace, the red keep isn't safe any longer... may i suggest we take shelter in a place a little bit more... tropical?"

Attached: mfw scientist life.jpg (699x569, 70K)

>tfw got gonorrhea from a british slag when I was in Salou
It's not worth it lads

Attached: uuuu.png (346x276, 33K)

Quintessential zoomer yank post
Please neck yourself

You say that like Juul hasn't seen just as much success in bongland

HACKERGIRL

>would rather her pounding cigs like a true chav
she won’t smell like delicious farts if she smokes lads

What's wrong with you?

It's pretty clear, I fucked a british slag in Salou and got Gonorrhea.
British slags are my weakness.

why don't they shoot in inches?

Fuck off gay man smokes smell good and nice

>bongland
Nope
Either way it's that you lads don't smoke so when you vape you look even more gay

QUEEN OF THE NORTH!!!

Attached: sansa slut 45.jpg (826x856, 93K)

handjob? mate just go straight to anal in that case

u guys literally sound like my grandparents haha

Oh I see, your from the nanny state deep South

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-165418.png (1080x1920, 279K)

>deep south
why would you guess i am a fucking yank
all fucking yanks must fucking hang

Run it by me then, what country are you from where vaping is a complete non entity?

The T value is measuring stops of light that make it through the glass, similar to an f value that measures the iris. It's all scientific and not worth really getting into.

The 172.8 and 180 measurements are shutter angle degrees. It was adopted when cameras shot film on physical shutters that rotated around in a circle, hence the degree measurements. Now it's all done digitally and the measurements simply carried over.

The 46.9mm is the focal length of the lens, basically the zoom for all intents and purposes, but honestly I've never used a monitor that looks exactly like that but I can't imagine what else it would be, and Cooke makes digital zooms now that would be able to tell the camera that kind of info. Again, they've always just done it in milimeters. You probably could do the measurements in inches if you wanted too but I've never heard of it being done.

There are some Cine lenses that have the focus distance markings in inches though. So you can turn the focus ring and see how many inches away from the lens you are focuses vs seeing it in centimeters.

Sit on my face you filthy cow.

Spain/Frace
People vaping are gay insufferable cunts
People smoking cigs, specially rollies, are bros and nice lads
Vaping is for poofs

you're crazy,at this point she is worth $5-10 milion, there is literally no chance she needs to fuck or suck or jerk anything for drugs

Doesn't really exist here in Amsterdam. Nobody vapes in continental europe.

queen of the north......
more like queen of the manlets!

Attached: sophie turner manlet.jpg (1000x1500, 177K)

Ah gotcha, so you're a year behind seeing what the rest of us already know is happening

> turbo super slut
huh?
blease don't be true ;_;

Literally the Chad Arya vs the Virgin Sansa.

> W had to wait until winter to film. Such is our dedication to our craft

> Cast runs around in go go shorts

Bravo Dabbid!

youtube.com/watch?v=jT-qjyJKtzU

Same, I don't even know why I still crave nicotine. I go all day at work without it but I still love puffing on it at home. Better than cigs, I guess, although we'll see if that holds up in the future.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

You practically don't see anyone vaping, only faggots and old men trying to quit.
So no, your gay paradigma won't get here.

*stabs Night King*
>Shame. What a rotten way to die.

If the people from downtown are sucking dick, do you think that's a good thing too?

kek

is this a jojos reference?

It was super easy too :D

it's cause it's been invaded by boomers

If the entire country started sucking dick, what's more likely, that it's just as garbage as now or that only contracting herpes will save you from the coming plague. I feel no shame in following big trends

>using the mouth fedora

Attached: bran.jpg (1575x904, 207K)

Attached: 1558432787401.png (924x859, 133K)

Morpheus?

I want to shave his legs

>still using fedora to mean cringe
You people are old

Attached: 1525897322109.png (380x349, 70K)

Berlin disagrees, but you're right that it's much more rare on the continent. It's pretty much the domain of the pretentious right now.

I want to massage his legs for like six straight hours.

Slaanesh no!

>shutter
Its's a weird trend in the states where on all the high end sets I've worked on with the Alexa XT/Mini along with an autistic DP they set the shutter between 170 - 178.2

I worked on Ghost in the shell live action which wasn't as fun but my favourite production has been Black Mirror S5(NDA negates anything I might say)

you don't have grandparents nigger

is that you david?

Fuck no
Which dept.
Also
Scarjo was a bro depending on the day and workload she even covered for me when I cracked a couple of jokes we laughed at after a few takes and the director was livid at me for her breaking character.

they are literally based girls, but Yea Forums are such little bitches when it comes to certain girls holy shit

Attached: 'Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner talk fin6.webm (700x392, 2.19M)

>autistic DP they set the shutter between 170 - 178.2

Is there a real reason for this or is it just some kind of meme trend? Do they think the blur between frames would be reduced enough to be noticeable? I've never done work that didn't have me using 180 or double the framerate if using a higher end SLR or something. Is it just some big DP meme?

Jesus that sounds so good in my head.

I’ve seen plenty people vaping in Amsterdam

well now we know who hangs out in the high class areas, and who hangs out in the low class areas.

Yeah I guess we do

Attached: 10DDBA7B-E97A-481F-969B-511E938BAA13.jpg (400x240, 25K)

This guys gets it.

Ahh, it's still 2012 in Spain I see.

kek

Attached: 1486587432119.jpg (352x351, 45K)

The French only got Juul in December, so the continent has a lot of catching up

Bran is very handsome when he smiles.

I want to date him and kiss his face if you know what I am saying

like they weren't even trying this season

why do yall hate vaping? vaping is just about not dropping smoke when you are around other people who don't smoke, it's just about not being a cunt

Sansa, the vape

The vape Sansa

So you know better than a dozen professional people who filmed the whole series ?

It spent a long time being ultra faggy with all the home kits and fat guys blowing huge clouds, and the 30yr old boomers haven't caught up yet

Her eye area is so sexy

disgusting.

nothing compared to the true Queen

Attached: waifu.jpg (835x600, 34K)

KEK

Mfw i didn't even see the bottle on his head

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-012549_Gallery.jpg (1034x1181, 321K)

Juuls are retarded, you pay 15 to 25 dollars for 2.8ml of (salt) nicotine. A box mod is more of a fedora or "bro" thing but it's vastly superior. There's nothing wrong with vaping the right way, I did it to save money which I now spend on more Steel Reserve. It's vastly superior in that regard to smoking. There is literally nothing wrong with it.

Attached: 1555500186770.webm (384x720, 1.02M)

her and arya are both slags irl

PREPARE FOR THE GREATEST TWIST IN TV HISTORY
Episode 6 was NOT with the final episode. Episode 7 is the final episode, and is marketed as a "behind the scenes documentary" named "the Last Watch" which airs just like a normal episode would, and is 1hr and 54mins long.
Why do you think this had such a happy ending for Bran and the ones he cares about? The last few episodes have been inside Bran's head, maybe as a vision but probably as a dream. Just likes in dreams, you teleport here and there, cities change shape and size, people don't act like themselves. There are so many clues that make these episodes a dream. Did you see that the ashes suddenly turned into snow and a snowflake melted on Danys cheek? cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568178495251808266/580430647248551966/999559595.jpg Someone from the CGI department took time out of their day to create a subtle snowflake to land on Dany and begin to melt. Ask yourself, why? What about the scroll that Sophie Turner took from the show? She says: "And I took a scroll that was in the last.. (pause) like one of the last episodes and it's like a huge spoiler." I think she sort of misspoke and realized she shouldn't have said it was in the last episode, which is why she paused and corrected herself. As we know, there wasn't any scroll in the last episode, and there hasn't been a scroll with any huge spoilers the entire season. The scroll Varys writes are just R+L=J which is not a huge spoiler. youtu.be/73zGw5Ws2T0?t=196 So, will there be a scroll of great importance in e7? Some of the inconsistencies as follows :

Zoomers are already hooked on nicotine, everyone at my high school vapes in the bathroom.

>teleports behind you

Why would kids being watching game of thrones

>downtown
>not degenerates

I work in the trades and anyone who vapes is absolutely hated

Sex work is only barely a trade

The things I would do to hold that hand and watch kino with it.

Attached: 1417390231388.jpg (530x444, 67K)

Yea Forums is full of virgin losers what else is new