The state of Artie Lange

Attached: 13772850-7053775-image-a-27_1558458377825.jpg (634x793, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hams.cc/taper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait til you see the..OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 13772852-7053775-Lange_recently_revealed_his_nose_has_been_hideously_deformed_due-m-26_1558458343574 (634x793, 101K)

How many chances will they give him?

Looking like a Dick Tracy villain now. Flat Face or No Nose Malone.

I fucking hate drug addicts
>Oh no no no I relapsed for the 79th time pray for me bros it's a disease
Just die already

Attached: 1557789079767.gif (352x196, 1.8M)

What did he do now?

eww lad

>follow me @artiequitter

Why not just give him low dose heroin at a monitored clinic like the Netherlands does with junkies who failed methadone treatment multiple times?

I think Artie might have a drug problem or something

holy shit what happened to his nose and chin? his voice like 4 years ago was destroyed

>Why not just give him low dose heroin

is he really clean ? He's probably still on suboxone or some kind of maintenance.

Attached: opium-poppy-2560032_960_720.jpg (724x720, 138K)

I knew about the fucked up nose but what happened to his lips?

Snubnose Malone

fucking kek

Why not just shoot him and throw his corpse into a ditch?

Yes, I'd love my tax dollars to go towards shit programs like this

He will always be golden to me for the savage public execution/service he performed on/to the Joe Buck Show.

Jesus fuckin Christ Artie, you had it made and threw it away for fuckin drugs. After Howard threw you out, Anthony tried making it work and you fucked that up too.

Attached: young Artie.jpg (214x317, 12K)

DEH

at this point i unironically don't know what's a shop and what isn't

Attached: artie lange.jpg (1120x1515, 834K)

Plenty of people go to rehab and quite drugs. What is his fucking problem?

he actually looks pretty good from the front , at least he's not bald. Would make a good thug in a mafia movie.

This. There's literally no point in spending tax dollars on helping my own people when I could just have more black "people" shipped in to compensate for them and that way Israel still gets its $38b annually.
Back under your rocks, faggots.

Why is he working at a gas station?

Why not just put the retard in a straight jacket in solitary confinement for a couple of months?

Motherfucker can't say no, I'm sure his comedy club buddies do the same shit, just not to his extent.

Cocaine is a vasoconstrictor, snorting it drastically reduces blood flow to the septum eventually resulting in tissue death and collapse of the nose.

>pumping him with heroin on my dollar is "helping" him
Kys

I’m in hell with a deviated septum. I can’t imagine what having a nose like that is like.

yeah from the front you can barely tell he has a problem

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x400, 61K)

>holy shit what happened to his nose
Something about him snorting coke mixed with glass from a broken mirror and it shredded his septum.
Shovelface, Moon Mug.

He's been clean 111 days, he got violated for missing a day at the gas station with 50 million in the bank

Wtf? Who said anything about black people

>2019
>still snorting the powdered Jew

At least he's keeping the weight off.

Attached: Artie Lang.jpg (1844x1240, 341K)

Why do either? This isn't an either or situation, faggot. Fuck addicts and fuck third world shitskins.

Shouldn't of got hit by that frying pan

He looks kinda cool here desu

Who nose what's next

Kekd

What would his mafia name be? Donato Nonose?

This is sad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Fuckin LOTR tier hahahahaha

He had to choose between eating and drugs, had to cut food expenses.

why is his lip flattening up?

botox

Woo Tim Shafer making pussy GUSH

Fuckin hell

Attached: 20190427_081241.gif (209x130, 1.07M)

Heroin users are a different breed altogether.

Even the ludicrously rich ones basically have their dealer on speed dial instead of just buying a mountain of it. I'll never understand it.

was his nose also bitten off by a saigon whore?

Attached: farleydirtywork.gif (453x250, 785K)

how is it he looked better when he was a fat slob?

Whaddya gettin excited for, Jimmy?

Attached: GFM_095_still.jpg (600x333, 86K)

have BRAAP posters gone too far?

And when they do finally get off they still can't stop thinking about it. Then one day their shitty dealer accidentally gives them an uncut flax seed baggie and they od like PSH did.

Your nose gets big like that when you snort stuff from unclean surfaces.It's not that much of a rare condition

thats gotta be photoshopped right???

To avoid getting arrested with too much heroin on him or in his home?

Cheaper to ween them off, dude. Physical dependency can be lethal, so most of these folks can't just go "cold turkey", and it's cheaper to treat them with opiates than to lock them away for years.

Alcohol is about as bad.

>It's not that much of a rare condition
maybe where you're from, nigger...

Stop assuming shit wh*teoid

Cheaper to just move to florida where there's basically legal heroin.

I don’t usually say this but I think it’s time for him to actually go through with it and off himself

>DEH

I don't think it's that, it's more than just having them on speed dial it's like they have a very close and personal relationship with them. I've only ever seen it with H and nothing else. It's weird.

I didn't know Artie was Asian

How? Someone please explain.

Is Artie even like that though? He seems to recognize he's a broken human being even though he does little to fix it

Deviated septum from accidentally snorting glass

at least he got a tan, probably from sleeping in the gutter

Artie claims he accidentally snorted broken glass in cocaine which fucked up his nose.
But that's probably a lie, it's most likely from years of snorting drugs destroying his nose.

> Disease.

I hate this. Sure everyone you've ever met self medicates somehow but addiction is enabled by neuroplasticity. It's the result not the cause, and there's only one way you get it.

Oh my god

Kino

Bruh look at this dude

is this a common thing that happened to drug users? ive literally never heard of someones nose doing anything like this. how some someones nose go flat? he looks like afucking freak now

I thought that was just some euphemism for heron until they showed her at the end. Actually the joke works better that way.

no, he accidentally snorted shards of glass that were in his coke which is why his nose is fucked up now

>mfw hit the wall

i'm on methadone right now but i snorted heroin/pills and coke for ten years and my nose looks fine on the outside. the inside may be a different story but the point is no, something fucked up obviously happend to him.

It's common to burn holes in your sinus cavities with cocaine but it's never that fucking bad. That's the result of Artie seeing it, and going eh, what's another rail gonna do.

>Artie, you've welshed on one too many bets
>when we're done with you, you won't be able to get a game of jacks
>I'm taking your septum, Artie…how?

>watch daytime court show
>defendant mentions they were a former addict and they're clean now
>everyone claps
>there is absolutely no reward system or acknowledgement in the world for people who never were addicts
>but there's plenty for those who used to be
the world is a fuck

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

This is the true consequences of face sitting lads

>school decides they need Drug Counselor
>hire guy for 5x more than anyone makes
>former dirty cop
>former cocaine addict
>former theft of police cocaine resources to fuel cocaine addiction
>lauded as hero
>reformed drug addict
>given tons of money
>has sex with children
>quietly let go
>kept secret

RIP

I thought he had a steady job pumping gas

he pumped it directly into his nose.

>Why doesn't he just try a different treatment plan
Motherfucker doesn't want treatment. He wants to get high.

Is drug addiction genetic or something? This man is an utter disgrace.

And how is any of that my problem?
We already pour millions into teaching kids that they shouldn't do drugs. If they're stupid enough to end up as a junkie anyway, let them die in a ditch. The world would be a better place if we stopped forcing normal people to pay for shitty people who wouldn't survive otherwise.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (300x186, 1007K)

he's turning into arseface

Attached: 64c9755532dd17ae09360419c861bcc2.jpg (1080x1800, 217K)

>And how is any of that my problem?
This...
>We already pour millions into...
We pour millions into doing the wrong shit, like criminalizing these people, when we could spend thousands on it and get improved results.

It's a cost / benefit thing my man.

>Is drug addiction genetic or something?
Susceptibility to dependency is, indeed, a genetic issue. As an example, white, blue eyed humans are less susceptible to alcohol dependency than native Americans and black Africans due to our consumption of the shit for thousands of years, and the impact that had on our DNA. The "drunken Indian" meme isn't a meme exactly because they don't have the genetic "tolerance" whites developed over thousands of years.

Idiot doesn’t know how much it costs to jail people. Do some research if you’re gonna open your mouth and try to sound like you know what you’re talking about. My guess is you’ve never paid taxes in your life and living with your parents. I hope that’s the case if not go back to school.

That nose looks like the ones from a Mii from the Wii video console

Thats reverse with nicotine maybe? Slavs and meds smoke like crazy for some reason.

>He doesn't have for profit prisons in his country.
It's booming over here, 10-12% of the entire population incarcerated. And most of them minorities on minor drug charges who have lost all voting rights! USA USA USA!

>he answered the call

>reverse with nicotine maybe?
I would say the evidence supports that. Native Americans didn't use tobacco on a daily basis, let alone all day long the way whites do, did. That would demonstrate an adaptive tolerance to nicotine much in the way whites have their alcohol tolerance.

Regardless, a physical addiction is no joke and most people can't simply "quit" due to the physical repercussions. Hardcore alcoholics and opiate users can literally die if they just suddenly stop. Crazy how that shit works, and why I never fucked with opiates.

Work with Howie

Get an owie

I thought the middle finger was only an American thing

>doesn’t know how much it costs to jail people.
Most people don't...because the fuckers that run the industry don't WANT them to know.

Why do all of his recent photos look like mugshots

So were blue jeans once.

I had a cousin that was a heroin addict and that's just not how it works senpai. Once they get that first taste, its game over. Give a heroin addict a low dose of heroin and they'll be out on the streets 15 minutes later buying more heroin illegally. Incidentally that methadone crap they give to addicts is incredibly powerful, if a non opiate addict took a dose of that they'd be high for days

>Jesus fuckin Christ Artie, you had it made and threw it away for fuckin drugs.
Threw it away? Dude had more fun than you'll ever be able to comprehend!

"In his latest mugshot, Lange’s nose appears completely flattered, which he has claimed was caused by a brawl with a bookie. Opens a New Window."

What a fucking loser

Not a drug user myself, but I can't fault druggies for using drugs. They really are quite a lot of fun.

>An Essex County official told the Daily News that police had picked up Lange earlier this month near his home in Hoboken with “a clear plastic bag with heroin on his lap in his Range Rover.”

I wanna see the arm on that bookie.

The booker

Attached: Chuck-Liddell.jpg (770x430, 19K)

>when you adjust the slider on your create-a-player too far

>a clear plastic bag with heroin on his lap in his Range Rover

based. I bet he was smoking a cigarette and had a beer too.

wtf happened to his nose
looks like Mike Tindall

he was always a gambling degenerate

It's because they are mugshots you absolute dumbass.

Yea that’s a good idea, you’re pretty smart
>buy mountain of cocaine, use until it’s gone
>buy mountain of heroin, use until you die
The more drugs you have the more you use so buying more heroin than you need at one time will almost definitely result in an overdose
Also the amount of heroin that’s considered trafficking is significantly lower than any other drug so the first guy that responded to you was actually right and you, being as ignorant as you are, told him he was wrong lol

>there is absolutely no reward system or acknowledgement in the world for people

Because you don't need it.

Society doesn't need reward systems for people who succeed, it needs safety nets for people who fail. Many former addicts have gone on to do great things.

This is what Christ would have wanted.

holy fucking shit he actually pumps gas for a living

Attached: 1558410735717.jpg (228x221, 17K)

how is this even possible?

Attached: 1537978245582.png (500x500, 106K)

If you do enough blow you will loose the cartilage in the nose.

> still not dead

He's like a guido Rasputin.

> Lange was arrested “without incident” at a halfway house in Clinton, New Jersey, at 7:42 a.m. Tuesday, a spokeswoman for the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office confirmed to The Post.

Busted for drug at the halfway house. Shows moxie, that does.

source?

He went from making 100k a night in vegas to pumping gas and getting excited about a $20 tip.

Biggest fall in comedy history?

Attached: 2qe9qp2vy9421.jpg (960x720, 83K)

He's done. He's going to off himself within 18 months.

He's lived several lifetimes of shenanigans and should be long dead. Good Christian work will save what left he has of a soul.

You said the same 2 years ago

Attached: 0szsvb3gicy11.png (607x483, 348K)

Nature is literally trying to make it impossible for him to snort drugs, yet he somehow keeps finding a way to defy all laws of physics.

HOW CAN HE EVEN SNORT ANYMORE?

This was him 1 year ago.
Too mad his poor mother has to still live and see all of this.

Attached: DZSx314WkAAcxUk.jpg orig.jpg (1538x2048, 414K)

>Hey, Gar, it’s Artie. I can’t make it to work today. I can’t find my nose.

Attached: 55C98AA4-D31A-49DD-898A-08DCB37ACADA.jpg (1450x841, 710K)

he'll smoke it instead or go back to heroin

WHY DOES HE NOT JUST SHOOT IT?

Attached: p0uxffwz10n01.jpg (2025x2025, 325K)

Eventually Sneed Big.

Artie is a woman hating pig.
No remorse.

Nobody have a nose here but me and my cousin!

Attached: B9M8ySgIUAA0RPj.jpg (600x450, 48K)

>most of them minorities on minor drug charges who have lost all voting rights! USA USA USA!

good

>And most of them minorities on minor drug charges who have lost all voting rights!
No worries, friend. Most Democrat states have already reinstated voting rights for felons. More Democrat voters, that's all that matters!

>anthony
Isn't he the guy who fucks trannies?

Attached: TranpaCumia.jpg (2221x2166, 665K)

>Be Artie 2019
>Get call from Howard
>"Listen Artie come in for an interview we need to talk."
>Interview gets emotional and they make peace
>"Lets take some calls "King of All Blacks you're on."
>"Yeah I want to know whether Artie got pig AIDS or did he fall off da roof to be with his daddy?"
>"Oh shut the fuck up your black faggot!"
>"Gee um you know Artie I was going to offer your old job back but we can't have that kinda talk on air anymore. Bababooey remove him from the studio."
>Artie goes home screaming and crying and passes out in a fat heroin stupor.
>It's 4:30pm and a familiar voice on the radio wakes Artie up.
>"Hey ebryone it's me Jeff the DRunk and hOward gave me a full time job on air. Huhhahauhaweezwe hauah, Suck it Artie you fucking fat asshole!"
>Artie goes into the kitchen and gets another butter knife and bottle of bleach

Attached: artie[1].jpg (2000x1334, 314K)

Explain?

He's classic Yea Forums made flesh. I'd tell you to GB2R, but I hear you faggots had a little incident!

>Artie Lang, Artie Lang
>Hit in the face with a frying pan
>Lives his life in a garbage can
>Artie Lang

>Is he depressed or is he a mess?
>Does he feel totally worthless?
>Who came up with Artie Lang?
>Degraded man, Artie Lang

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 90K)

Nice

Whose Robyn? Is that guy flexing a tranny I don’t get it

>pumps gas for a living

could this be the beginning of an unstoppable team?

Attached: john romero.jpg (194x260, 13K)

he lost his teeth.

What's wrong with his chin? Looks normal to me.

>to pumping gas

He's doing these jobs as part of his community service. He's on probation.

a man of taste

Oh dear. What a horrible outcome. Artie isn't look too good either.

Attached: 1504680527247.jpg (1919x1129, 378K)

Cartilage broke down due to drug use.
He got into a fight and someone punched his snozz, basically obliterated it.

> killing yourself because of a shitty nose

Really though?

>I'll leave the front door locked cause I am in jail

This. I know black guys with WAY shittier noses, and they seem to be just fine.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

He tried

lookism is the ultimate blackpill, you can make fun of the past few years of neckbeards and lookism.net posters but it's unironically true. I have lived in the past few years around models in my job, and this has made it abundantly clear to me that the snap subconscious judgement a person makes when they see someone (that either "eww" or "noice" everybody does when they look at a face) has such an absurd, massive, inescapable rippling affect on our society that we might as well just stop pretending to be civilized and admit this whole shindig we have going on is still some primeval ape bullshit with no rhyme or reason. it's unreal how much of a difference a person's face makes toward the course of their life, body composition (which you can somewhat control) matters but the face shit is just wild. it is the DEEPEST and HARDEST WOKE, once you think about it logically you will never go back to whatever useless mainstream explanations people have for the human condition ever again.

Attached: merry.jpg (600x681, 79K)

You know, I know these tits don't t exist. I know that when I put them in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that they are juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?
Ignorance is bliss.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (251x167, 17K)

checked but also sneed

Except for the nose, he looks healthier than he has in a long, long time. Or ever.

Shame the only time we see him now is mug shots.

>Something about him snorting coke mixed with glass from a broken mirror and it shredded his septum.
Bullshit junkie story.

ugh he's going bald guys

>Once they get that first taste, its game over.
SOME are like that. And some are like that with coke, or meth. One hit, and it's game over. That's why I never fucked around with that shit, I had enough problems with legal drugs like nicotine and caffeine, my Spidey Sense, and my family being full of addicts said to not fuck around with the hard shit.
But I know people who dabbled with coke and smack, and never went into junky mode, ever, and walked away from it. It IS possible to do heroin and not become a hopeless junky instantly. The problem is you don't know, unless you try it, and after seeing what that shit does to people's lives, and my own, I just don't go there, and never will.

Attached: 5453543.jpg (753x505, 65K)

Does his nose go all flappy and farting when he breathes

"Okay Mr. Lange, we're going to fit your sleep apnea mas-....oh, dear."

It's incredible how he's still alive.

what the fuck

Attached: artie.jpg (720x540, 33K)

It's part of his community service, as I understand. I'm surprised they didn't have him picking up trash or cutting grass or something. Maybe it's partly for the humiliation factor, I don't know.

Fuck him, this has been like his fiftieth "second chance" T

It's "therapy" nonsense - give him 'stability" and shit like that - like he's not going to go right back to where he was when he goes home to his empty condo.
Artie needs a hen-pecking, nagging wife to keep him in line, because he can't self-supervise. Therapists think they can teach a 50 year old dude how, but you really can't. He's the way he is, and the minute he's unsupervised again, he'll be using again.

You know that you're fucked up when High Pitch Eric is offering to help you get your life together.

Attached: IMG_8841.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Can't he get his fucking nose fixed?

There’s a certain type of fucking asshole that gets addicted to drugs. Plenty of people do drugs but don’t ruin their lives in the name of their chemical security blankets.

He just needs to OD for his own good at this point.

He doesn’t want to quit. People who quit for a time and go back are doing it to appease others.

How’s do you even get addicted to cocaine?

Cause they’d fucking do it all and die.

And they’re so fucking self-righteous. “Guys I haven’t snorted hard drugs in five minutes, where’s my chip?”

There are a bunch of factors that make it more likely. Family history, poverty, psychological issues, etc.

Bro I went through a fucking coke phase. I did it once a week for like six months. I realized I was fucking up and haven’t done it since. I don’t even drink anymore. Some people are just trash.

Based

because it's fucking awesome

Tell me why we drag freakshows like this in front of the court

Put him a room with the deadliest fentanyl you can find and let him take him of himself

>accidentally snorting glass
>actually falling for drug addict lies
hahahahahahahaha, fucking yikes my dude.

This. He's repeatedly made it abundantly clear that he wants to go the way of Mitch Hedberg, and do it until he dies.

imagine being a coke dealer and a guy who looks like this is buying from you

Attached: 4860A0C3-B3CA-439C-86F3-9BF0421E95D1.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Agreed, I'm a drunk and hate the "recovering" mentality. It's not a disease it's a choice. I choose to drink because I'm a fucking loser who needs an endorphin rush. Simple, any addict can easily taper off and stop without brain damaging withdrawl. My grandfather was a hibutal drunk for 30+ years and just decided to stop, went to rehab, sober till the day he died.

Attached: 1545014732518.jpg (720x960, 112K)

>there is absolutely no reward system or acknowledgement in the world for people who never were addicts

How about your life not being destroyed for stupid shit? Seems like a pretty good trade off.

Some people just can't to be a fucking man an d manage the slightest bit of self discipline. "I can't control my...." Shut the fuck up you weak crybaby

>Artie needs a hen-pecking, nagging wife
So he can murder her? Fuck off beta faggot.

Im struggling with quitting drinking. Ive been listening to his artie lange saga torrent.
lots of artie addiction youtube videos as I fall asleep.
been going on for a while now.

last alcoholic thread on tv we were discussing making a /recovery/ general on fit for people in the struggle

I think I may make one again some day

Attached: recovery.png (1024x768, 476K)

>any addict can easily taper off and stop without brain damaging withdrawl

I would imagine it varies from person to person. I was a HEAVY smoker for about 13 years, nearly two packs a day by the end, and decided at random to quit cold turkey. It fucked with my brain chemistry pretty hard for a long time, and I slipped into a pretty dark depression and crippling anxiety as negative shit that I thought I had gotten over long ago came rushing back in like a tidal wave. I had trouble sleeping, then I slept too much, I gained about 50 pounds, and I even stopped talking to my family. It probably took about a year until I got back to something resembling normal. I've admittedly got some deeper issues, but I didn't realize how much the hourly+ shot of dopamine from smoking was holding that at bay.

Attached: 1551857903907.jpg (645x773, 55K)

Fuck hes on my death pool this year...how long is he in for? If he goes cold turkey then jumps back on drugs when he gets out he should OD. fingers crossed

Yeah man, cold turkey is a bad move from anything. It's all a choice though in the end. I could easily not finish this vodka. I know exactly how it will end for me but...fuck it. Tapering is key to get off any addiction.

hams.cc/taper/

Can be applied to any behavior.

Those people have no soul.

This. These photos are difficult and frustrating to look at. He can’t stop and it’s going to kill him.

dude doesn't look the same. as in i actually think he's had plastic surgery done. he's probably doing other parts before he does the nose

what about the side view? It looks the same.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-21 22-53-34.png (1124x631, 384K)

This guy coasted into the easiest job in the World after having worked on the docks and stand up for like, 6 years, who got paid huge bucks to just sit in a studio having fun all day-who's fucking boss loved when he fucked up because it made the show better, and he threw it all away to be a heroin addict. And not even a fun heroin addict either, just a lazy fat fuck shooting up on the couch and sleeping 14 hours a day.

I'm glad his life is shit.

It might also just because he bothered to get a haircut and shave, plus he's lost some weight. Looks like he's gotten some color too. I'd say without the fucked up nose, it's probably the best he's looked in years, which admittedly isn't saying much.

How do you even fuck your nose up this bad?

He says he accidentally snorted glass added on to decades of snorting shit, then got punched when he couldn't pay a gambling debt by a thug that worked for his friend and it got severely infected.

DEH!

JUST

Those are all three probably simultaneously lies and true stories.

I didn't say he was wrong but whatever makes you feel better.

Shit, if he had a human nose he'd actually look great. He's tanned, shaved and got a haircut

Artie was gonna nose dive since Dana left him. this was inevitable. I'm shocked he's still breathing desu

WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU'RE WELCOME

Either you sell it so that you can do it for free, or you're rich enough to do it constantly.