Tfw nobody appreciates Zoolander

>tfw nobody appreciates Zoolander

Attached: 1135840380_f.jpg (500x406, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/the-culture/the-not-so-secret-life-of-terrence-malick/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do, user

because it was unfunny gay garbage

Damn.. I feel bad for the jews who made this movie.. instead of making billions.. they only made millions...

baka, gone but not forgotten in our hearts ;_;7

It's unironically one of the funniest movies ive seen. Dunno why it works so well or why it's so funny, despite being so dumb.

That's Ben Stiller. Zoolander is funny and aware.

What the shit are you talking about

Attached: 433963.1.jpg (267x400, 42K)

>tfw nobody understands that wetness is the essence of moisture

Attached: 1558337902591.gif (367x265, 558K)

that's a bad feel. you posted the wrong image.

Hey! Just cut up a couple of cantaloupe halves with some cottage cheese if you're hungry :)

Attached: archie.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>tfw nobody got the 2001 a space oddesy reference
I'm too highbrow for this board.

No I didn't

it's because it takes itself seriously
I'm convinced people who don't like it are also taking it seriously, too seriously in fact

That sounds nothing like orange mocha frappuccinos.

>Malick can be just as down-to-earth as high-minded. He’ll show up for lunch at an unfussy cafe wearing a bright Hawaiian shirt and talk about football or gush about pop-culture schlock like the genetically-modified-shark movie Deep Blue Sea or drop a quote from Ben Stiller’s Zoolander. (After hearing that Malick was a fan, Stiller made an in-character happy-birthday video for the director.)

texasmonthly.com/the-culture/the-not-so-secret-life-of-terrence-malick/

Guys
guys what if
what if
zoo
guys
what should
what if
what if zoolander 2 is worth a watch? should i watch it?

This was the only funny scene
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ-8IuUkJJc

Attached: 1411058831588.webm (100x42, 69K)

>Google scene
>Crack up before even playing the video

Zoolander is so good

Its literally Dumb and Dumber with fashion models

I think it's not as good as the first one
They just did more of everything, and it's too much. Too many cameos, too much silliness, and in the end it's somehow less memorable.

So two of the best comedies ever made? checks out.

THERE IT IS
MAGNUM

matil, is it alright if i call you matil?

It was the most accurate portrayal of model culture ever filmed

i appreciate it so much that i refuse to watch the sequel

There's something remarkable about how a single movie manages to introduce a character but at the same time establish and play up his quirks so well that it's almost like a continuation of something you'd seen before, like you'd think he was a pre-existing cartoon character from how easily he gels with the script and how well they're able to build off his persona with so many jokes off that one premise in the span of one movie.

Zoolander was pretty rad and the reason I decided to get into modelling
The sequel isn't as rad but I still respect it as an important part in the history of retardkino

Attached: 29906170001_4619989153001_video-still-for-video-4619876263001.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I agree, it feels like a completed script that's been passed through for years. Whereas other movies I've seen try to establish everybody. You know who they are from their introduction, there is no need to "set up" anything

Jokes that haven't aged well?

Attached: zoolander-tiny-phone.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 81K)