Yea Forums BTFO once again!

Attached: 435543.jpg (500x239, 24K)

It’s true though.

Except in focus group brainstroming at HBO

>that piece of shit
>art
As an artist i am offended.

Change.org btfo

As an artist i agree with him though. Good art is inherently elitist. Only plebes cater to the drooling masses. Only idiots only care about profit. Art is an expression of the self. Never let critics, morons on twitter, or anyone else tell you what to make and how to make it

He’s absolutely right. I don’t think anyone even wants a redone season 8, it’s just to dab on Disney so they’ll kick them off Star Wars.

>jon was poling well with our viewers could you have him become a bigger part of the story
>well, he took the black so he can't really do much but sit at the wall
>yea yea about that, could he just ignore those vows and do whatever he wants
>uhh, I guess we could kill him and rez him the very next episode but that seems like kind of a cop out
>yeah, let's do that.

what was the point of the whole dying thing when sam broke his vows and got away with it

Well he is right. It's his story.

>art

that doesnt make it good

Shit isn't art

Attached: 1558373956657.jpg (773x571, 54K)

true but we do get to vent our frustrations when its shit

That's right. Only ratings dictate how it's done.

Attached: Game-of-Thrones-Ratings-Table-Details-Complete.png (1170x682, 102K)

Attached: C8h1eGr.png (600x356, 80K)

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelt fouler. By the time the moon came up, she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew.
Artistic as fuck.

I'm not arguing with the ending. I think everyone can agree that the execution was very rushed and at times underwhelming though.

The best episode of this season was episode 5. The battle of Winterfell was very underwhelming after 7 seasons of buildup and there really should have been more than one battle with the night king. The lannisters should have been forced into fighting the night king because the undead eventually reach King's Landing, and they could have avoided it if they had sent their troops north to help. So much could have happened if they had just given the show more time.

I've seen that excerpt a hundred times and it still makes me chuckle.

Bravo Georges, bravo.

Sadly this, look what they did to lady Mormont

you sound like someone who paints with vagina spaghetti

exactly, fuck the Sistine chapel. Absolute fucking trash.

No one's saying D&D had to do anything. We're just saying what they chose to do fucking sucked.

And to think, many of the most beautiful works of man are art.

thanks, we got shit bland artistically bankrupt, generic, trash, straightforward ending. If this is GRRM ending then he is creatively bankrupt, everything about EP6 was bland.

Yeah but GOT is not art, it's shit.

bwahaha

Criticism is not an autocracy. You don't get to decide how much we seethe

based and originalpilled

absolutely unironically BASED redditor