Kinos about self-improvement?

Kinos about self-improvement?

Attached: 019052614.jpg (1600x1460, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/10/06/chris-brown-i-lost-virginity-at-age-8/2931311/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he went from incel to beta
wow

Watch your home videos in reverse

Who tf is this? Stop spamming summerfag

>left
soul
>right
soulless

imagine being ugly lmfao....

>your daughter calls me daddy too
Yeah even Chad can't get away with that and he only went from a 2/10 to a 4/10, nice try though.

>grow a beard to hide your lack of chin

woah, 4th dimensional tech right there

the guy on the right could easily land the role of a villain in a made-for-TV fantasy movie.

Looks like he wears bowling shirts and sells vacuum cleaners

>Yeah even Chad can't get away with that
That's wrong, and deep down you know it. Dad wouldn't say shit to pic related.

Attached: Dz4YQSJVYAAuPxz.png (680x794, 244K)

BlackOpsIICel is still an incel

Attached: 1541181166203.png (980x621, 553K)

>....
Yes, let's just imagine it instead of having to deal with it daily.

he looks like that creepy janitor you tell to fuck off

lmao

fake pic (the post, not the selfie)

>"fuck outta my house, Chad."
What's he going to do? Assault him? It's his house.

what is Yea Forums's obsession with this dude? it's not even real. it's fucking photoshop fag posting

>it's not even real
cope

>LARPing
>gobbledygook mutt spic language
Yikes.

At least betas have sex

>self-improvement
he went from really ugly to slightly less ugly.
like that's really gonna skyrocket his value in the dating market lmao.

Attached: how-men-rate-women-on-okcupid-com-20-19-18-16-35697906.png (500x662, 45K)

>being this stupid
who even is it?

It's funny.
Cringe.

>doesn't know this ancient meme
>calls someone else a summerfag

Attached: umd.png (565x504, 444K)

he's gigachad. it's an incel meme. a pretty funny one considering who invented it.

Attached: 1557384140388.png (500x502, 196K)

>still looks like a school gunman

You can't overcome shitty genetics, bros. Just deal with it.

Yo wtf. Please tell me this isn't real

Attached: 1557242370604.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Fucking frogs are doing it again

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hes a bosnian guy living in france

>from beta virgin to rapist
I mean at least he gets laid

>What's he going to do?
Cut his daughter off from ever seeing her family again. Based Chad wins in the end.

its real but it also excludes the part where women date males they rate poorly anyways

Its 100% real

I hate you losers whining about "shitty genetics." Ugly niggers get laid because they have confidence and go for low-mid tier girls. This guy still doesn't even look as bad as the bottom 35% of nigs. Just get some confidence and date some 5/10s or 6/10s. You won't even have to settle for fat chicks as a white man.

Nope the average male is rated below average, want to be an average male in 2019? try being a 9/10 gigachad then you will be called average. Well still average for the kind of guy women chose to spend their time with.

mastered the squint

i gotta give incels some credit. they've made some god-tier memes.

Attached: D6j4JjqWsAADsXv.jpg (576x371, 28K)

At this point I would rather be a mentally healthy uggo then the other way around

did he go blind?

it was over before it began

Attached: 1557361652197.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>Anything not English is Spanish
Americans...

based blackops2cel took the squintmaxxing pill

he took the squinting tip too heart

The right is a completely different person. Nice try

>I'd rather lick my dog
Why are roasties so mean, bros?

Attached: 1537629871621.jpg (487x479, 32K)

I know 3 languages but I could not give a shit less about effeminate francophone niggerfaggots and spicmutts.

Restaurant food is expensive. I don't like paying my rent or bills either.

I refuse to even make an attempt at self improvement because almost all of it sounds like grandmother cures.
>just hold your tongue to your palate and that will fix your jaw!
>just lift and all your problems will go away!
>just squint your eyes and women will find you attractive!

The worst part is that she's not even joking. There are many videos out there of women fucking their dogs and I'd wager not ONE of those dogfuckers would fuck him.

>Your house? This is my house now. I bought the lot moments before entering. Now how about you get out of my house *subtly flexes*
I mean what could her father do? Assault him on Chad's property?

Attached: dd-500x500.jpg (500x500, 26K)

The other ones are bullshit but unironically lift you retard. It makes you look better, stronger, and gives you more confidence (hormonal balance). Not to mention it improves digestion and reduces the risk of cancer and other diseases to get regular exercise.

But hey the less dipshits lifting means the better I look by comparison, so no loss for me.

>Rich Evans lost his virginity at 13
>Amy Schumer at 14
>Michel Houellebecq at 14
>Jonah Hill at 13
>Patton Oswalt at 15
>Kevin Smith at 14
>Steve Buscemi at 12
>Willem DaFoe at 13 (confirmed 11 inch penis)
>Adam Driver at 14
>Lena Dunham at 18

MEANWHILE
>David Gandy at 22
>Adriana Lima at 27
>Karlie Kloss at 21
>Brad Pitt at 23
>Sean O’Pry at 24

HOW?

I don't know exactly what they teach in mod school, but just so you fellas know:
Capping an off-topic post with "what are some kinos about" doesn't magically make it on-topic.
Your mod instructors should really add that little tidbit to their curriculum.

Beware the alien, the mutant, the heretic.

Attached: 46mn45.jpg (1245x1200, 117K)

Same OKCupid thing but takes into account messaging as well, you stupid fucks. Incels spam the same shit over and over without ever fully understanding. /adv/ is the best place by far to get out of the shitty incel mindset.

>incel cuckold fantasies

Most women have fucked a dog at least once I wager

Forgot the graph.

Attached: DcXX8meUQAAYQS8.png (858x374, 34K)

No?

>/adv/
lmao are you serious? Try /fit/.

A$AP Rocky said he had his first orgy at 13

Attached: AP+Rocky+Rihanna+4th+Annual+Diamond+Ball+Benefitting+IpSpDtQvs83l.jpg (399x600, 46K)

No chick is calling that dude daddy

He has a French name. Morgan LaHaye does not sound Bosnian to me.
You can never win with insane incels. Woman with an average, below average, short, etc. whatever guy? BETABUX!!!! Woman shows empathy anytime anywhere to something not Chad? VIRTUE SIGNALLING!!! Fuck off, faggot.

t.virgin

Standards

It's not about what you're born with. It's about presentation.

Based whitepill user

>How did you purchase my house without me putting it on the market or signing over the deed? I'm calling bullshit. So I reiterate: fuck off, Chad.

Attached: ManThinking_opt.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Nope. Are you the dude in the OP? Why are you butthurt?

based, literally no excuses to stop being a whiny little bitch

>Chris Brown: 'I lost virginity at age 8'
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/10/06/chris-brown-i-lost-virginity-at-age-8/2931311/

it's a lot of effort for small comforts

Then i fuck Chad's mom,my wife will understand that its to save the bloodline

You haven't read incel fan fics about Chad's life, have you? I think there's even a copypasta here floating around about the life of a male modelling. They seem to project superhuman powers and luck onto the guy and make insane statements like women throwing themselves at him wildly or how he can be a CEO or millionair male model with absolutely zero effort on his part. The amount of shit they project onto attractive guys simply because someone like Meeks exist is shitty cope they use to escape the fact effort can help or that their problems are due to their weird, autistic personalities. Good looking men with autistic personalities or ugly men with real charisma and personality and popularity will always have more perspective than an incel that lacks in both looks and personality.

It's posted to make you feel insecure, so it's doing a pretty good job.

bit of a late bloomer

by far the worst aspect of my life, if I was just average my life would be so much better

it's just a better picture and he's squinting, that's it

dude on the right kinda looks like a chinese counterfeit version of gandy

He's still ugly as fuck all these retarded ''improve yourself'' shitters need to kill themselves

Why would someone feel insecure over CGI? Did Thanos make you feel like a manlet too?

I know anecdotes are ancedotes but they do mean stuff to people more than statistics and with a university circle, the 6'3 handsome Italian ended up being disliked by most cause of the piece of shit prick he was and the ugly, medium height, skinny-fat guy ended up being well liked cause he was genuinely funny and charismatic in his own way. I'm the same height as the guy, broad shouldered, good looking (have had modelling deals, a lot of compliments behind my back, etc.) and ended up being way less popular than him. People better looking that you say 'If only X then life would be amazing' too. We all do except for those 100% happy with life and themselves.

>'I want everyone to hate themselves and everything as much as me and wallow in misery and hatred and suicidal depression like me to' the post.

>You haven't read incel fan fics about Chad's life, have you?
Why the hell would I do that?
As for the rest of your post, based and I agree.

Kloss is a fucking giraffe and Pitt is a retard hillbilly

most incels (and people similar) live life vicariously through media. I know I get upset when I go on Grindr to ask dudes for dick pics because I look at guys my age and feel insecure because they're built and look like men and are independent whereas I have none of that, and it makes me feel insecure.

Don't know if it's the wording or whatever but this fucking post has had me laughing for the last minute.

The Virgin vs Chad is an /r9k/ meme you retarded newfags. The meme appeared way before the term ''incel'' was mainstream, back when incels had their own containment board on plebbit. Neck yourselves.

>Did Thanos make you feel like a manlet too?
he honestly did yes

yeah you're damn right, those are anecdotes. And it's always the attractive people who say it's not that great and being hideous is fine.

Squinting is for pictures,mewing only works when you are like 13 to help fix your jaw but its completely useless when youre a adult and is inferior to a surgery or bracers,lifting doesnt solve your problems because you still have to try and not be autistic,lifting will make you a better version of yourself and healthier,more confident and with a diferent outlook on life

getting pegged and watch as your girlfriend gets fucked by a nigger isn't the most desirable kind of sex if you ask me

Sex before marriage is the only correct choice.

>I'm too delusional too figure out that if you're extremely ugly you can't improve yourself so I'd rather waste my time pretending I'm doing something useful

I was a fucking idiot when I was 16. I had bracers and I was supposed to wear plastic rings on them to fix my shitty jaw but I didn't because I thought they were annoying. I guess the only option now is rope.

>squinting to pretend to have high cheekbones
what a sad man