WE WUZ TIME TRAVLERZ AND SHEEEEEIT

WE WUZ TIME TRAVLERZ AND SHEEEEEIT

Attached: 220px-Poster_for_See_You_Yesterday_(2019_film).png (220x311, 144K)

gonna watch this tonight, how is it?

Attached: 1558370953406.gif (238x179, 271K)

If they don't go back in time and genocide the whites, I'm not watching it. I'm tired of all this cis white pandering in movies. Why are there so many straight white people in movies when the only make up 0.13% of the population? Must be some kind of Buddhist psyop.

Fuck off ooga booga netflix shill

I don't watch anything with Spike Lee's name on it.

HOLEEE FOOK MARTY MCFLY SAID "GREAT SCOTT!"

THATS A MOVIE REFERENCE!

Its just project almanac except black people. So instead of doing fun shit like getting laid and partying they are trying to fix a broken system that perpetuates racism and violence and also fuck a nigga up who disrepek me niggah

I really fucking hate how niggers began naming their children Dante. I saw a negress named Akira last night, You're not Italian or Japanese you dumb hoodrats.

I was wondering what the fuck Michael J Fox was doing in this until he said that. I thought it was cute, tbph.

i love how these stupid nogs think they have to time travel back to a science fair in order to get noticed by universities
they fucking invented time travel.

Attached: shiet.jpg (268x267, 22K)

OMG I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE START NAMING THEIR BABIES LIKE WTF

The pseudo-Latin-French-African-Anglo-retard names are always the best. Like "La'Trayvius Washington." Everything African Americans do is hilarious.

Attached: 1558319916199.png (500x913, 230K)

triggered nigger
Not as bad as when they appropriate Arab names. Ahmed? Omar? Why not just ad an Ibn-Al-Din why you're at it Jamal.
What is Shaniqua? Is it supposed to be Spanish sounding?

A lot of them adopted Arabic-sounding names when the Nation of Islam got briefly popular during the Civil Rights movement around the mid-20th century, due to people like Malcolm X promoting them. Same time they came up with "Kwanzaa" then abandoned it and all went back to Christmas. Black American culture is a complete mess, they don't know what they are and are all jumbled up.

They could pull their head out of their asses and just research East African names if rejecting American heritage means so much to them. I just think they are low IQ morons.

*West African

They'd rather LARP as Egyptians/Jews. That's their current fixation.

>I CAN SEE........ALL THE STATISTICS.......

I love time travel movies and diversity! Is this my dream movie?

You sound like an ignorant hick and I bet the two teeth you have left that you wouldn't talk like this in public.

You will never be a real woman.

You sound like you're overdue for your dilation.

Hurr durr, If you don't pretend like you're a racist to sound cool you must be a Tranny.

>hurr durr, if you don't virtue signal on an anonymous imageboard you're a toothless hick
Faggot tranny.

Seething brown skin tranny detected

Yeah I'M the one that sounds seething here. lol

Glad you realized.

>tfw black

Is this a horror film?