Wow, so advanced of wights to do this

Wow, so advanced of wights to do this.

>The Night King kinda forgot what his message was.

Attached: fb2d.png (1259x654, 855K)

Attached: jump_2.jpg (1662x910, 94K)

That kind of creeped me out, when it was like all of the limbs became alive

>WAIT, LET ME AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABO—

Literally what the fuck was the point of this?

Thats dany's banner behind the dead kid.
The night king was warning everyone that dany was going to slaughter numerous kids.

Pretty simple stuff my man.

>"WAIT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ARYA! DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 13% OF THE POPULATION..."

>idk it looked cool and was kinda spooky LMAO

He wanted to save westeros from the three eyed raven's tyranny.

That's not even close to her banner.

going to have to yikes & cringe @ you, frendo

Attached: 71jA-ys2FRL._SL1400_[1].jpg (918x1400, 155K)

Something about a wheel or something. Doesn't matter

a 'dead-end' according to D&D

:D

What did the symbols mean? Why did they put the symbols in the snow? Why make them out of animals and men? Who cares?

>What did the symbols mean?
They are a warning of dany.
The swirls represent the targ banner and simultaneously the wheel.

If you knew how to read you would have found that out already.

this is a reach, even if I do like the theory because it adds some depth to one of the most shallow villain deaths of all time. Probably represents the wheel more than anything

Attached: 1556871994019.jpg (817x3000, 1.15M)

Where in the books does it say this?

>there was no point user, just like real life!

Warning of what exactly? Dany would kill like 50% of worlds population while undead would kill everything.

I've literally never watched an episode of GoT.

Can someone give me a rundown of how it ended? Did like, no one win the throne in the end? Did they all just kill eachother and leave? Was there any big spectacle or event or thing that leaves the world different than it started?

It seems like it just sort of ended on a random episode and that's it.

sorry but it's just straight up not that, they have been using the spiral symbol in connection with the white walkers throuought the show, just remember the cave paintings, and the overhead shot of the tree the night king was created under where the rocks are arranged in a spiral. it's got something to do with the children/old gods but the meaning hasn't been explained in any way

4th book
page 127
row 14

"expectations"

>... UNSULLIED ACCOUNT FOR 54% OF ALL VIOLENT CRIME".

it was a symbol of the unity between the first men and cotf
after they started wrecking each other and the cotf created the white walkers from one of the first men, the WWs use it as a 'fuck you' to everyone.

ended on a pseudodemocracy ruled by an elected autistic cripple, but he's actually a near-immortal omniscient AI. only real event that happened was the lady with the dragons, who murdered everyone in the city the day before, got murdered by her nephew, whom she was in love with for like 3 weeks.

that makes sense. I'm sure the books will point out that it's the WW/Night King saying, "remember our pledge, assholes?"

They had to do at least one scene before the white walkers reach Winterfell.

Still in utter disbelief he wasn’t the final boss of the show. Just when I accepted the politics that made me keep watching the show were gone they subvert my expectations and go with mad queen

There's a very rational explanation for that.
> The Night King was a good guy

What ? How ? Well it's simple, the Night King is a machine created to remove humans from Children of the Forest lands. Remove them, not killing them.

Sadly, humans are stupid and don't understand they have to leave. They build walls, they trap wildlings the wrong side of it, they fight to the death to keep their castles.

Actually the Night King did everything he could to avoid a fight
> Try to spread fear by showing awful gore scenes like OP, maybe they'll leave out of fear.
> Have the dead army progress reaaaaally slowly to give humans plenty of time to flee.
> Only attacks resisting human strongholds, never try to spread the dead curse in southern regions like a zombi plage or anything.

He even let Bran some time to prepare for dead, say goodbye to Theon, etc...

Attached: Capture.png (497x466, 298K)

>literally kill the CUTEST Boy of the show for a useless scare scene
>my personal canon is that the white walkers really were a myth and Ned Umber got to go back to Last Hearth and live life as a cutie pie with a loving nothing, played with toy knights, grew to be a kind lord and fathered 5+ sons just as cute as he was.

Attached: 504CAEF8-F137-40EF-AF4C-FF05304DD933.jpg (618x412, 27K)

*loving mother

Kill yourself nonce

>this is how an assassin assassinates

GoT version of the upside down cross; bastardization of the children of the forest symbolism by using body parts or dead animals.

Upside-down cross is the Cross of St. Peter you illiterate retard.

I have no idea why these idiots are saying they don't see the resemblence dude, it seems kind of obvious. That being said, it's just speculative...but still, it's the best explanation I've seen so far.

>picture of a 3 headed dragon
>vague spiral shape
totally the same

Attached: 1535037318482.jpg (470x334, 47K)

Retard

quality post

quality post

>they never explained...ANY of this