People who don't have sex should be moved out to their own board

Yea Forums should be for people who have sex to talk about kino, like the shot of Daenerys' dragon wings spreading behind her

Attached: tenor (43).gif (220x220, 135K)

But what about the people who had sex but still want to put woman in cages?

No.

They are based and welcome but the conversation must remain focused on the shot of the dragon wings unfurling behind Daenerys

r9k

You must slit your wrists user

That's a very good idea. If only we had non-pedo mods to push it into action...

if I masturbate 3 times a day does that count as having sex? how many fap sessions count as one sex?

I prefer that one shot from Infinity war but I get where you're coming from, brother.

find god

If you do one of those sessions where you strangle yourself to asphyxiate yourself to death, then you'll have had the most sex possible and you'll be good for the remaining two or three seconds of your life and the rest of eternity after that

So you got yourself removed from the board you posted on. What’s the next part of your master plan?

Yes

Attached: 1558136701146.png (1005x641, 216K)

Yea Forums - any good movies about "manspreading"? im spreading hard asf rn, the sac touching thighs is uncomfy.

>Crashing this sperm count

Attached: superthumb (1).jpg (300x250, 13K)

I believe those are called cowboy movies. The Searchers is a good one to start. Stagecoach and the Coens cowboy films like True Grit are pretty good too. Lots of spreading in those.

are females impressed by a good man spread?

I like how everyone is celebrating that shot and me and my gf both looked at each other and said cheesy when it happened.

She should’ve immediately went into her mother of dragons unburnt khaleesi bullshit for added memery

there should be a split where we get Yea Forums for sex havers and /cel/ for virgins

any other guys have really big and low hanging balls? my balls are almost halfway down my thighs. i must man spread, super uncomfy

I'll settle for a fucking basket weaving forum if that's what it takes to filter r9k niggers

See you later then

>be relatively new to Yea Forums
>shitpost furiously off-topic in another thread
>shitpost on-topic once in another thread that criticizes pedophilia
>get 15 minute ban

I think you're right

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl, let alone had sex.

I post in literally all the threads. (You) can't stop me.

same. one time a girl gave me a high five and I accidentally grabbed her boob because she didn't raise her hand high enough. I fear this may bite me back when I decide to leave my basement.

It's okay user. Hopefully someone shoves you into traffic someday.

Attached: 1558133964870.jpg (250x300, 16K)

have sex OP

Attached: 1532338137437.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

There was an user who made a bunch of threads with screencaps and discord logs leading up to and on the day of the Meetup where the one zod was planning to have chex with a diner. Poor guy probably got permabanned for his trouble. Luckily, we've still got the waifufaggots and hebepebephoebephilia experts and cp-posters posting freely. That's all that matters really.

Attached: daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png (480x478, 324K)

LOL SEX AND ASS SEX AND ASS EVERYTHING IN LIFE SHOULD BE ABOUT SEX,GENITALS,BOOBIES AND ASS XDDD
Must be nice being a frogposting teen at the prime of your life

can you seadeuce a female with a nice man spread

Gamers rise up

Irony user. Eat some spinach, you might yet get it.

Attached: 1558108670064.png (483x638, 186K)

To the top with this one my good sir.