Was he the most based character of the entire show?

Was he the most based character of the entire show?

Attached: Kevan_Lannister[1].png (387x353, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5aO_CsqfBAo?t=82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Varys claims to be serving the realm
>claims a man he acknowledges is saving the realm
Was it retardation?

Bronn is

Attached: f77537ee1ad7fc2313e1a00c47c51e9a--game-of-trones-tywin-lannister.jpg (693x907, 113K)

This, and only this

Reminder that youre incel if your fav character is stannis, tywin or some other old man
Have sex

although i think it's the best executed, i hate the show's lannister armor

i'm not, I had sex around 40 minutes ago

what if its a poc

no lancel is

will marry and put an end to these horrid rumors.

I just jerked off, does that count

Kevan was pretty good, but canonically it's
Bobby B>Tywin>=Kevan

fucking STUPID name

Attached: wbt5c0bteqs21.jpg (850x654, 221K)

The fookin legend of Gin Alley. He was too good for the show

nice how long's your refractory period bro?

Episode 5 and 6 Daenerys was the most based character in the history of the show, too bad she was absolutely shit before

Attached: 1558119577917.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Bobby B is a cuck and a failure.

Reminder if your favourite character is a cripple, a woman or a faggot, you are a waste of oxygen and you have to go back to plebbit or tumblr. Bye.

Attached: easy.png (680x809, 394K)

What poc means ? People of crap ?

Fuck off cuck.

The drop in quality of the show after he died was dramatic

The drop of quality could be felt after each of the great characters deaths.
Ned, Robert, Tywin, Stannis.
Why ? Because we were left with unrealistic psychos who wouldnt survive 1 year according to the setting (boltons anyone ? A big edgy joke) , boys and women. And civilizations are ruled by men. Once they died, so did the story.

people of cool

Have sex

Bronn's arc in S8 was a little bit heavy handed, but it was cool to see it play out that some houses died out completely (Umber, Mormont, Tyrell) while others came into existence (House Seaworth, house Blackwater) as the conflict ran to it's conclusion.

Especially through watching this rough fucker claw his way into the aristocracy when other men like Littlefinger failed, and its also poetic AF to think of Bronn's descendants being a bunch of preening, effete royals no different from the Tyrells he replaced within a generation or three.

Not an argument. Back to tumblr, where you belong.

So, white walkers and wrights ?

Shut up incel

This is true. All of those characters were only in their positions in the first place because of better MEN

It was very poor. He used to be the witty merc winning through talent and effort, and turned into a teleporting shitalking meme, and ended as master of coins, when he is illiterate and likely unable to count. That ending is about pissing in our faces and not even pretending it's raining. He should have retired with a small castle, or, better, went on new adventures after making money but being put aside after all his treasons. A few gold dragons in the pocket and a sword to carve his path. Instead, he was made secretary of the treasury. Kek. It is so bad it looks like a shitpost.

Ramsay Bolton needed to be dead by episode 3 of season 6, with the rest being Jon rallying houses to defeat the night's king. Season 7 needed to be Jon trying, and failing to get Dany to fight for him while the long night begins in Episode 3 with a string of losing battles through the North ending at a season finale at Winterfell which seems lost until Dany intervenes at the last minute, helping them defeat the night's king. S7E10 is when Dany and Jon hook up after he bends the knee and gives her the North.

Season 8 is the Mad Queen arc where Dany burns the Tarly's and commits similar, worsening atrocities culminating with her heel turn in episode 3 and the battle to take back the 7 kingdoms from the mad queen. She dies in E9 when Jon kills her, Jon goes into exile out of shame for enabling her, and we get nearly 2 episodes of the aftermath/rebuilding.

this reminds me that hound's arc was stupid as fuck. either d&d didn't understand his motivation or they decided to be lazy and just went for the cheap, obvious fanservice. the whole point of hound's character was that he wanted to get away from his brother and knightly society and all that they represented, senseless cruelty and oppression dressed up as honorable and righteous. one look at the undead mountain should have given the hound all the catharsis and vindication he needed, to see his brother turned into a visual parody of himself: a mindless, abominable killing machine that is only defined by his ability to kill. instead of letting the hound redeem himself and do some good, he instead throws his life away in an act of hatred and rage, just like his brother does. what a fucking waste of time

>and ended as master of coins

the dude who didn't understand how loaning works in season 2 or something is handling the crown's expenses

jesus christ

He likes money so let's put him charge of money lol

Agreed, the last good part Bronn got was him with the ballista in season 7 where it showed him growing from a self-centered mercenary into a selfless hero, while cementing his legacy of good deeds carried out for House Lannister.

Rather than being a teleporting "Oi, wheres my carsle, m8? meme in season 8, show him softening into more of a friend and confidant for Jaime and Tyrion, and have Tyrion name him to the small council after a long discussion over wine about how Bronn is truly one of the last men alive who Tyrion truly trusts and believes in. Show a battle and world-wisened Bronn who's truly deserving of his new title as lord of the reach, a pragmatic, if superficially rough, thinker who may not be able to count or read (throw in a scene of Sam teaching him to do that) but can be trusted to do what's best for the kingdom and his people.

Looks like he's got a robot arm

Except for the tyrells, because Ollena was a Woman. With a big W. Notice the difference between them and the others. Maturity. The rare exception being Jon Snow, who is wise despite his age. With this comes credibility and stability. Because people like Tywin or Ollena inspire respect and look skilled, everything hold together. Remove them ? Chaos. And chaos is no ladder. Chaos is the sign that people in charge no longer control the events. And SHTF. Lets take Baelish. His conspiracies can succeed as long as there is a consensus. An equilibrium of powerful rulers with goals. Once you have mad dogs and unexperienced younglings, everything become chaos, and you cannot conspire against chaos. You only survive or not. IRL, people like the Boltons or Cersei never lasted for long. Sooner or later, they were destroyed by peopke reacting to the chaos they created. Tywin? Eddard?Ollena ? Such rulers established dynasties that lasted for generations.

Oh yeah, this too. The only way the pseudo-cleganebowl would have worked would be if the Hound went into the Red Keep after Arya went searching for Cersei, only to get wounded by the mountain as she tried to go for the kill, and now, Sandor chooses to sacrifice himself to hold off the mountain and let the wounded Arya escape.

Really, though, The Hound deserved to end up on a farm with Brienne or running a monastery or something similar.

He had 20 kids that weren't from his wife and was known to put it in anything with a vagina. Cersei was cucked more.

Precisely. For Bronn, the question was to:
1. Retire him. He played his hand and won a small title and the comfort that goes with it.
2. Learn nothing, suffer the consequenses and goes on new adventures.
3. Grow as a chevalier, a man who learned from what he witnessed and matured, and decided there was something else than just hoarding money.
And we got none of that. Or, rather, the worse combination: Bronn with no devellopment becoming a master of coins, when he is a man of action. At least make him a master of whispers, focused on black ops and assassinations while Varys was a spymaster. But not a fucking master of coins. What he will do ? Build brothels ?

TURN
OFF
UR
BRAIN

He literally raised three kids that weren't his own the definition of cuckhold.

Attached: Stannis.jpg (1867x358, 485K)

>where it showed him growing from a self-centered mercenary into a selfless hero,
What?

>Jon Snow
>Wise for his age

His problem was that he was bowing to Tywin. Who was more ruthless and efficient. But yes, he was a decent leader. But not the best in his house.

>Because we were left with unrealistic psychos who wouldnt survive 1 year according to the setting (boltons anyone ?

I wish this was talked about more. When Ned died it felt like there were dozens of people off screen who were moving and acting. Like other characters actually existed and were plotting and planning even when the scene was focused on them. By the time Tywin died it felt like every one else stopped existing once the scene changed. Even in "muh books" most of the people we've seen before are implied to be sitting around doing nothing when the heads of several great families and the fucking king have just died with no heirs apparent, leaving huge power vacuums across the continent, but besides the Boltons - who acted because GRRM ran out of plot and had to introduce outright villains - no one else makes a power play. Bullshit the lesser families in House Lannister would just line up behind Cersei. Bullshit Dorne and the other houses that didn't suffer very many casualties in the civil war wouldn't decide to march their full stength armies to Kings Landing or other regions and seize land from depleted houses.

He was as long as we followed the book. He had leadership, was often the only one to see the bigger picture. He knew how to chose friends and allies. He was respected by other great leaders like Stannis, Mormont or Mance. Rally the wildlings when it was the time, even if everything and and everyone told him not to. Yet it was the right decision. Accept the burden of command while never seeking it. His only weaknesses was that he was too naive, and often fought at the front because he was a bit too young. But he knew what to do most of the time. The fact he was butchered by DnD in season 5 and beyond, or that he died are irrelevant. He was one of the few wise ones.

Picker of cotton.

top kek

What tier is Kevin?

Attached: GOT Tier List 2.png (1528x2308, 3.77M)

seething and limp-dicked response lol

This is a problem, but also a reason many books are too big to be properly adapted.
Lets be honest, GRRM writes like a pig. He has no style. Sometimes he wrote some of the worst lines in litterature. But he knows how to write a plot, how to create a story and scenes. And i think the showrunners were simply outskilled. Too many factors, too many arcs. And they didnt care that much. Nonetheless, IRL, when the word of what Gilles de Rais was doing in his castle were known, he was dealt with quickly. Mad roman emperors were dealt with. Irl, bolton dynasties do not exist, and great house watch such people, and kill and replace them at every opportunity. Alexander may have "cpnquered" lands, but never held them. And with his short reign his empire died, while his wiser generals funded dynasties and kingdoms.

For all the show got wrong about the books, I'm glad they toned down the costumes and decked Tywin out like this. He would have looked silly in crimson red breastplate covered in jewels with a sparkly gold cape.

Go back. Bye.

>Alexander may have "cpnquered" lands,
It wasn't his goal. He's best, because he did what he wanted and didn't care about consequences.

Perfect example. A mad dog creating chaos, who built nothing that lasted more than a decade. And is remembered today not because he built anything, but because he was a mad but skilled dog. Like thousands of others in history. And overall irrelevant. A pure meme.

wtf is refractory period? something tranny related?

t. woman

Attached: $$$ Edd.jpg (755x1126, 364K)

Underage.

A refractory period is the gap between and ejaculation, and the next time you are ready to ejaculate / get hard. For some people it's as low as 30 seconds for other people as much as several minutes or an hour, or several hours. It can be decreased through cardiovascular activity, and exercises that work the pelvic floor muscles, as well as dietary supplements that increase sperm production, or seminal fluid production.

Attached: 1556478630932.png (521x517, 226K)

Too old.

Attached: meryn_trant_8.png (300x300, 122K)

Except based bobby has children alive and cersei doesn’t.

youtu.be/5aO_CsqfBAo?t=82

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Completely untrue.

The Freys have made a massive power play alongside some other cuck houses following the Boltons. The Tyrells are making HUGE power plays, attempting to marry into Tommen, puppet him as well as having Loras Establishing a base of power at Dragonstone. The Martells are also making massive power plays, attempting to bring back some form of Targaryan rule to shit on everybody in Westeros. The Iron islands have declared independance, their leader literally attempting apotheosis to become a literal god, while his brothers and neice plot against him. The only people who aren't plotting are the Aryns, because their head of house is a clown and is being puppeted by Little Finger. Did I also mentioned that the Targaryans AND the Blackfyres are also plotting their way into power? What about the Church? I could go on.

He was wise before season 5

I never learned that, not in Highschool, college or the army
Why didn't anyone tell me?

Cuck, yes? Failure? Absolutely not. When Robert was king the realm's only problem was debt. He was a more stable king then Aerys and all the rulers that came after him.

Because you were never going to have sex anyway.

>lol let's a bunch of savages and immigrants into the walls!
>wise
>book.
Fuck off back to

why is everybody okay with this random nobody becoming a lord and getting a high office in the realm

He was like budget Tywin

Why did they make him a dual wielder that never stopped spinning his blades bros... it looked so silly. Also his costume just looked like cheap garbage.

based

Attached: janos.png (457x498, 347K)

Low quality post

>Failure?
Absolutely yes
He allowed the Lannisters to amass power at his expense which led to War of the Five kings.
He's a shitty king and should've never been on the throne.

Fucking booty blasted.

I legitimately hate this scene more than any other scene in the entire show.

Man, that was so weird. Like, I guess I get that he got Highgarden. Tyrion promised it, and he's a man of his word. Fine, whatever, it's retarded but whatever. But master of coin? He has fucking no credentials. Shit, wasn't there an empty spot for master of war or something? Give him that if you really need to repay him that bad. It's a cushy job in times of peace, far cushier than master of coin during times of rebuilding shit.

Sam suddenly being grand maester was kind of bullshit too. Dude never even finished his studies and suddenly he's got like three or four links on his chain. Would have worked better if the epilogue was set ten years later.

It really felt like they were just like "oh we still need to show all these characters and the epilogue's only half an hour longer, let's just show them all being really successful all of a sudden".

>t. Virgin

>Sam suddenly being grand maester was kind of bullshit too. Dude never even finished his studies and suddenly he's got like three or four links on his chain. Would have worked better if the epilogue was set ten years later.

Not only is it bullshit because he is inexperienced. It's bullshit because he swore an oath. The only place he can be a Maester of is the Wall. Otherwise he should be executed. He should already be executed for having a child.

B, maybe A on a good day.

I literally remember absolutely nothing about this guy. Did he die?

Killed by Varys in the books. Stopped watching the show so I don't know.

Oh yeah, I just assumed they forgot about oaths and stuff a few seasons ago since both Sam and Jon broke theirs.

Jon at least has the excuse of having died and thus no longer being bound to his oath. Sam has no excuse.

>ctrl f 'Karl Tanner'
>0 results
Bunch o fookin cunts, the lot of you.

In the books Varys kills him after luring him to Pycelle's corpse, the show basically recycled this by having Qyburn kill Pycelle and reading Varys' speech from the books verbatim.
In the show he blows up in the Sept with everyone else.

Causality memes are dumb. The Lannisters gaining power had zero negative consequences while he was in power. What happens after he's dead means nothing.

It's even more bullshit because the whole idea behind resurrecting Jon is that now that he died he's free from his oaths and is now free to do whatever he wants and be king. Yet Sam just goes around breaking his without even at least trying to abuse a loophole or something.

They could have explained it as him leaving the wall because the NK was defeated and there's no more need for a Night's Watch... but then they decided to send Jon to the NW which apparently still exists for no fucking reason.

>What happens after he's dead means nothing.
You're a fucking idiot.

the same reason the fight was 5v2 and not 7v3
the same reason why we didn't get any setup or follow on Howland Reed

Bran is basically the Old Gods Sam swore his Night's Watch vows to, and the sovereign. If he holds that oath fufilled by Sam serving on the Small Council, ain't no one got shit to say.

t. Bran

I always found it really weird that people just believe whatever Bran has to say. Does anyone ever even question him? Like, I get that his family members believe him, and by extension maybe the rest of the North. But why do the other lords not bat an eye when people call him Bloodraven? To them he should just be some autistic cripple.

>if you admire strong, good leaders you are a faggot

dilate

Based

You can't spell Tywin without win.

But Jaime is based.

noh

The most based character was that guy who was teaching the other guy how to please a lady and stuck his finger in his ass and smelled his finger.

>Tywin
>strong good leader
It's like you didn't even watch the show.

I sort of agree, although Arryn, Barratheon and Tully are pretty firm Stark allies to begin with. But skeptics can easily get the same treatment Sansa got last season:
>You were so beautiful that night...
>S-say no more, Your Grace

tywin was a weak leader because he hated gays
yes tranny i agree
dilate more

I didn't even say anything about tranny or gays retard.
But keep on projecting.

Allies aren't necessarily idots, and they don't really bother showing any interactions with Bran and anyone else.

Worse, many houses don't worship the Old Gods, and I even had the impression that the concept of a 'three-eyed raven' was new even to those who believed in the Old Gods.

>most badass
>killed by faggots in sheets with kitchen knives

huhuhuh garbage. unsullied are overrated trash as well

Attached: 03ff278c5fb92da91c189be5805bf0c9bffe50bf060c223eb97869c129aa1ae6.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

in the books too, shame he dies so early.

The picture is of Kevan Lannister not Beristan Selmy you dumbass.

is he not killed by Varys for being actually too good for the realm?

based and redpilled

pretty much

Bran is

The armor is fine, it's the helmets that always annoyed me.

Attached: lanniderp.jpg (335x500, 13K)

CAREFUL NED

Attached: ROBERT.jpg (1280x720, 382K)

>Ricardo
>Gordo RR Martin
>Dama de Leche

the helmets look pretty cool
besides the visor and the spike at the back of the head

>the usurper David Benioff
>the usurper Dan Weiss

Attached: 141414515.gif (600x327, 3.73M)

fund it

Varys wanted Aegon IV on the throne, all the serving the realm bullshit was because he wanted to wait a few years before starting a massive civil war.

He would be alive if he treated Sam the way he deserved from the beginning. Literally tells Sam he will get someone killed, Sam literally gets him killed.