Toy Story 4 trailer

So what does Yea Forums think?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-JPA3oZuSc

Attached: file.png (634x939, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Gabby_Gabby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll was arch and tell you

The tie-in book spoiled the overall story. It's shit and ruins the original trilogy, which I guess is Disney's MO (modus operandi) these days.

You can ada.

Looks really boring and I can't imagine it has a huge audience after everyone got closure in 3

Turd Story was never good

The trailer itself looks garbage.

Already spoiled on Yea Forums, its shit.

>Road trip movie
>Buzz is barely in it
>Gabby Gabby is a lame antagonist
>Shitloads of action scenes for some reason

Thank you very much for your opinion gents. I shall not bother watching Toy Story 4 as I value your opinions over mine.

This isn't sarcasm either.

CHET WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU IN SEASON 3?

Attached: download (1).jpg (614x467, 43K)

Who is the twist villian? Bo Peep or Sporky?

That sounds like much of the original trilogy too....

Anyone else find the Toy Story franchise to be obnoxiously overrated?

Toy Story was great, the sequels were good though overrated, TS4 looks like a derivative cash-in and not coincidentally pozzed grrrlpower bullshit. Hopefully kids like it, I won’t be seeing it though

Got the full synopsis handy?

STOP IT'S ALREADY DEAD

>Porcelain lamp decoration female shepard is a kung fu master strong independent woman now
SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS

I still believe the 4th film was made and released in 2019 solely so it could overshadow the third "Dragons" film (like how the overrated TS3 won the Oscar over the first HTTYD)

Didn't HTTYD3 change its release year twice, and after each time TS4 changed its release year to the same year?

It's Pixar/Disney flexing their corporate muscle to make sure in 10-15 years they're the only mainstream studio left in town.

I liked the theory that Bo Peep was living in the theme park since before 3 and was the villain turned anti-hero.

So the doll basically became Rey?

Gabby Gabby, she wants a voice box so she gets played with and tries to steal Woodys. He ends up just giving it to her.

You wish, she's just an asshole.

>YES YOU CAN-ADA

>It's shit and ruins the original trilogy
3 was already shit though

The book suspiciously highlights a Polly Pocket kind of toy for 1 page then doesn't bring it up again, so I suspect it's her.

>You wish, she's just an asshole.
Yeah, I literally wished that. I knew modern Pixar wasn't gonna go that route, but it would've been heartbreak kino.

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Gabby_Gabby
Note that the disney wiki doesn't give a fuck about spoilers.

And sadly it'll end up winning the Oscar, because "muh nostalgia."

You know... just like how the 3rd Toy Story film won the Oscar because "muh nostalgia."

The house of mouse derives its power from the nostalgia people have for it and its franchises.

The ending legitimately infuriates me and pisses all over TS1-3.

Attached: 1504889309068.jpg (933x564, 127K)

>visual novel already confirmed that the movie ends with Woody abandonig Buzz and the rest to travel around the world with his gf

shit movie

>over the first HTTYD
Absolute fucking delusion. Wanna know the last time Dreamworks won? Nearly twenty fucking years ago. Now count the amount of times Disney HAVEN'T won.
>how the 3rd Toy Story film won the Oscar because "muh nostalgia."
No. The modern academy doesn't work how you think it does. They don't bother watching the best animated candidates, and instead vote for what they've seen already- as in, what they've taken their kids to see- and that's Disney. That's also why Spiderman won, and the only other exceptions between now and 9/11 are to validate someone's career without giving them a real award.

Where are you finding a full synopsis?

Look up Toy Story 4 storybook on Youtube or Yea Forums archives.

Yeah, remember when they first released the Toy Story 4 teaser trailer on YouTube and immediately changed it to "reaction" after the trailer got overshadowed by the Pikachu trailer.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (193x182, 21K)

>They don't bother watching the best animated candidates, and instead vote for what they've seen already- as in, what they've taken their kids to see- and that's Disney.

Yeah that too. Honestly I just wish they'd eliminate the category altogether. It's a worthless award people use to hoist up and heap unwarranted praise to mediocre Disney shit.

When Disney capeshit beats out Song of the Sea and the Tale of the Princess Kaguya... you know the category's fucked.

Third Toy Story was bad.

the storybook based on the movie

Attached: 1557700224432.jpg (611x767, 138K)

Based, I assume anyone who has lists or 3x3s with movies I recognize are plebs

The only reason people like TS3 is because of the ending

>gabby gabby
?

6 million Jews died in the holocaust

I mean...go have sex.

>woody is going to leave his hot toy gf behind to hang out with kids
Director is a pedo trying to confess

Kino

Attached: Christina-Hendricks-Gabby-Gabby.jpg (728x500, 78K)

I just don't care

Sorry contrarian, Toy Story 1-3 are some of the best kids movies of all time, especially the first one.

I think 3 was a good wrap up for the series and this is pointless and they should just keep making other products like they were doing. But whatever I guess its gonna make bank because its toy story

I think I found the extra young edition, but dear God what a disaster. It tied into exactly not a goddamned thing.
I thought maybe it would involve some kind of expansion into something like aging or some shit, but holy fucking shit.

This.
It was basically Toy Story 2 masked by emotional manipulation in the final third. And even THAT was ripped off from The Brave Little Toaster.

1>3>2

What's the best animated 3d movie ever made?

I really loved How to Train Your Dragon.
I'm sure it's not the "best" but it was a very simple story told well (and managed to turn a very stale formula into something special). So maybe more of my personal favorite than best.

Also John Powell's score is one of the best I've ever heard. Even if HTTYD didn't win the Oscar for Best Animated Feature in 2011, it should've won Best Score easily.

Shrek 2

Shrek for its sheer memorability.
Rango because of how well fucking made it is.

how big is your funko-pop collection?

Attached: 1514925242299.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

>Rango
Fuck I need to rewatch that.
Always will have respect for it snapping the Disney/Pixar monopoly over the Oscars between 2004 (Nemo) -2018 (Coco)

Just like Wreck it Ralph 2, just fucks over what the previous installments stood for.

These are must see CG movies:
Shrek 1 & 2
Incredibles
Toy Story 1&2&3
Ratatouille
Finding Nemo
How to Train Your Dragon
Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse
Wall-E
Up

That the leaks were right and its going to be awful. Disney just wants to ruin everything that was once good to great

You know all Oscars are bought and paid for, right? Its a joke of an organization.

Whether its through donations, marketing or handing a “up and coming” actress over to different producers. Votes are ignored, and its why Ernst and Young fucked up a few years ago. Why is a billion dollar jewish accounting firm “securing” fucking movie awards “results?”

I have to say that my expectations have been truly subverted.

Do sex toys count?

yep

Attached: toy story 4 japan trailer bo peep vs gabby gabby.webm (1920x800, 804K)

Add Coco to that list

they've even got similar designs

Attached: 1557855958983.jpg (2215x1596, 393K)

Is Coco legitimately good? I've never got around to seeing it.

Drop Shrek 2 and add Moana.

Soulless

not really
the story is pretty generic, though I guess visually it's good, it's very colorful

But Coco wasn't even that good.
Why was it even called Coco the grandma was extremely peripheral to the story. They only changed the name after the uproar about "DISNEY TRY TO COPYRIGHT MEXICAN HOLIDAY!!!!"

Agree with add Moana

Chris's Gabby gabby character gets blacked™

Attached: Gabby Gabby Toy Story 4.png (3440x1077, 3.77M)

To me it's the best overall Pixar movie because it has great pacing, a lot of heart and a good message, and the relationships are very touching.

Toy Story's TLJ

>add Moana.

Frozen is better though.

How many weeks did it take Pixar to do that little black girl's hair

Brave is better than Frozen but not as good as Moana. Frozen is rightfully left off the list.

>Moana over Shrek 2
Pure cringe

>Up
Just wanted to say Up would've been perfect if it weren't for that stupid dogs flying around in planes scene

>Onions Story 4

Attached: (PNG Image, 211 × 239 pixels).png (211x239, 7K)

I loved Up, thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time, and then Kevin, Dug, and a bunch of flying dogs showed up and went completely off the fucking rails. The opening sequence to that movie is incredible.

i think ill wait till it comes out on dvd
i dont want to look like a pedo in the cinema

T3 Wasn’t even that good.

Say that shit to my face and see what happens
>nothing

Attached: SHINY.png (1280x527, 1.31M)

Tim Allen got written out a bunch because he’s an open conservative

Not just a conservative but a Trumptard

1 is a classic. 2 is solid. 3 is lame

Hoodwinked is the best animated movie, nerds.

Bruh that movie's hilarious

Up would've been perfect if it were a short film with just the opening montage.

But nope. Had to succumb to typical Pixar/Disney kiddie shit for the last 2/3 of the runtime.

>He ends up just giving it to her.
So what happens to Woody's voice in the end?

He can still speak just not through his pull string anymore

Well that's just bullshit.

>Main audience aged with original trilogy
>3 literally provided all the closure for people who were graduating high school, going to college
>Create a new one with no soul and comes off as a rehash.

Yeah... sounds like Disney.

>immediately changed it to “reaction”
What did he mean by this?

That makes no sense. Wheezy had to get a new squeaker to sound clear.

but wouldn't that mean all she can say is what the voice box already has programmed in it?
>hi gabby
>THERES A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

Disney doesn't give a shit about art

Is anyone else weirded out by how good CG is these days? Like, if you tried to cut the toys out of the scenes it's straight up just a photo-real world.

Attached: toy_story.jpg (1762x783, 804K)

Moana was shit.

why are you thinking about it, and why are you surprised that it makes no sense

This new movie is an insult.

Attached: grace randolph Toy Story 4 Trailer 2 REACTION.jpg (480x360, 32K)

this
don't even bother

Attached: toy story truck attack - Nice Buzz woody.jpg (672x2059, 222K)

According to the leaks/Kid's book, the movie is complete shit
> At the end Woody abandons his friends so he can so he can help Bo save other toys
> "Yes you CAN-ADA"

wait, this was the pic

Attached: it's woody time.jpg (1721x1080, 198K)

Agreed.

Attached: Toy Story 4 Official Trailer 2 woody little girl.webm (1920x816, 729K)

Can't believe Woody leaves Bonnie and all of his friends at the end for Bo Peep.

So what will happen if Andy sees Bonnie around the neighborhood when he visits his mom?
>Oh my bad I lost Woody within a year lol

Did Don Rickles record his lines or is that a soundalike?

Based phoneposter.

Soundalike afaik. Pretty sure he died before they started recording sessions.

Andy learns the most valuable lesson of his life. Children, especially girls are some of the most mentally inept creatures on the planet.

Attached: F4DD675B-44FB-449F-BE02-C42B8640FD8E.jpg (1024x956, 99K)

Unused audio footage ala peanuts movie

Attached: Toy Story 4 Official Trailer 2 bo peep yanks woody.webm (1920x816, 1.85M)

Yes,we definitely needed another Toy Story

Attached: 1527976819414.gif (680x499, 1.49M)

Attached: Stacy.jpg (640x480, 58K)

There is a chance that she wouldn't have kept him anyways because he is "broken" now (no voicebox)

>muh female empowerment
It's shit.
>unironically going on Yea Forumsmblr

Attached: 1518663181579.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Bo is shit. They already did the strong female trope with this qt and the new writers don't care because she wasn't forced enough.

Attached: p-toy-story2-jessie.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Unironically this. Find me another plot like it. And even the fairy grandmothers plan to trick fionna is kino

No strong good males allowed in Disney's franchises.

>Woody leaves his friends to be Bo's cuck and to "find himself"
>Buzz is completely emasculated by Key and Peele in this film because his VA is a conservative
Disney doesn't even care anymore.

the bad guy

Attached: gabby gabby toy story 4 junior novel bios.png (727x1080, 575K)