Watched the first three episodes, "okay, interesting premise, let's see were they go with this"

Watched the first three episodes, "okay, interesting premise, let's see were they go with this".

Last episode I watched was 7 last night, if I remember correctly.

Until now it's just a bunch of episodes where nothing interesting happens. Sure, the Lowe and Ford "twist" is something that happens, but meh.

The whole Maeve "uprising" is done in such a stupid way, those 2 kids didn't bring it up to management because... they would lose their jobs? A psychopath robot lady threatens their life, cuts the guy's throat and they just play along? Why? Why? Bring it up to security or something to just shoot the bitch, what the fuck. I know the jap kid has the fascination thing but it just feels hamfisted.

Why are they focusing so much on the scripted shit of the park? We know it's all fake, why are we supposed to care?

The hosts keep having flashbacks that don't really mean anything and i'm supposed to care because...?

The whole thing with the maze... the game... the man in black... Arnold. Dear god. Why I'm I supposed to care about shit I know absolutely nothing about. I mean I get it, "uuhhh big mystery", fine.
The Leftovers was all about "uuhhh big mystery", but what made it so good was the ride the show took us in, and the mystery was just in the background. In Westworld, the ride is literally fake, so why should I care.

I mean I get the themes, humanity, what makes us human, consciousness, that's all fine and good. But there's no story to back them up.

Also, fucking Tessa Thompson. Just seeing her face made me hate the show more.

Guess I'll keep watching because tits and Evan Rachel Wood is so goddamn cute. Does it get better in the last episodes of season 1, and season 2?

Attached: westworld1.jpg (2700x1800, 957K)

gets worse the longer you watch season 1, then even worse in season 2

season 3 looks interesting though, i'm sure it will be worse still

> why are we supposed to care?
>and i'm supposed to care because...?
>Why I'm I supposed to care about shit
>so why should I care.
maybe you should try a different show, it doesn't sound like you even want to enjoy this.

>reddit spacing
Not worth reading, obviously.

I'm trying.

Am i supposed to fit this much text in one paragraph?

>Am i supposed to fit this much text in one paragraph?
>i
Obviously retarded. You could start by realizing that single sentences rarely (read "never" if you're not retarded) should be considered their own paragraph. Just go back, dropout.

English is not my primary language. I don't think about paragraph formation when I post on Yea Forums. I don't browse or post anything on reddit.

Trying to have an actual discussion about television on Yea Forums is obviously impossible, so I'll just go back to shitposting.

That nerdy chick is kinda cute despite how utterly plain she looks

Did they reveal where they kept the shrink ray?

>English is not my primary language
Then you don't belong here. End of story.

You seem like a nice person.

>English is not my primary language.
This is why you don't get the show. English programs your brain to think about abstract concepts with greater attention to detail. You are watching the show with a severe and probably insurmountable mental handicap.

You seem like a third worlder. At least I'm a person at all.

only last century native languages are simpler than english, that's why even third world retards with brain damage caused by malnutrition can understand it

>hurr durrr
Keep quiet, brown eyes.

oh I bet you look like Hitler's dream

>subhuman eyes confirmed
Why can't third worlders figure out when not talking is in their best interest? kek

>american
>thinks he's white

lol

>non-Anglophone
>pretends it's human
Nothing you could ever possibly say would make you a human in the eyes of real people, brown eyes.

i honestly thought you were trolling here you actually meant it? dear god what a fucking retard

>i
Post ignored.

rekt

>can't even spell basic words because his parents are monkeys

Are we going to keep this up until one of us gets the last post?

>this level of dereailment

kek this fucking board

I got the last post 3 hours ago. You're passed out on jenkems, Toby.

Thanks to you I now know what jenkems is. Seems fun.